TF
TASHAUNA F.
Ford Edge
08/08/2020
Fixing my car
He’s fast and accurate with fixing your vehicle greatGreat job on my vehicle I would definitely go again and refer my friends and family
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 08/10/2020

Many thanks for your five star review and your business.  It is our pleasure to help you with your auto service and repair.  Please drive safely!

DEBORAH W.
08/05/2020
Great place, great people
Great place and great owners. The only place I'll take my family's cars.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 08/05/2020

I am glad we are able to provide you and your family auto repair and service.  It is always our pleasure to serve you.  Please stay safe and well.  We will look forward to your next service visit.   Thanks for your business and your very nice review!

STEPHEN W.
Dodge Durango
08/04/2020
Reasonable
Good people, do not pressure you into getting work done that you do not need. Reasonable priced work. Always give a fair estimate on work and time involved.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you very much for your business and the five star review.  Hope all is well and the Dodge is behaving.  Take care and stay well!

PD
PATRICK D.
Cordova, TN
07/31/2020
Honest evaluations and work done in timely manner
I haven’t had air in my 2002 mustang in about 8 months . He had my air back working in literally 35 minutes. The man simply knows cars and parts very well and stands by his work. I can’t thank him enough for helping me so quickly.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 08/03/2020

August has been know to be one of the hottest months in the Memphis area.  I am glad that we were able to help you so quickly with your air conditioning repair.  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you are unhappy with the AC performance.  Thank you for your review and your business.  Stay cool!

07/29/2020
Timely Manner!!
They were great and got my car fixed in a timely manner.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for your review.  I hope the Nissan is performing well with no problems and your air conditioning keeps you cool for the summer.  We are here to help if you need us.  Take care and stay safe!
Thanks again,

AL
AMBER L.
Cordova, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
07/28/2020
Thorough work and Straightforward
Recently got a used car w/ a h/o shotty work done. Mr. Quick Tune was able undue the messy repairs made in a very efficient manner. Will definitely return.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business and your nice review.  Stay safe and well.  We are here if you need us!

DEAN M.
Nissan Sentra
07/27/2020
Quality service
I’ve enjoyed quality service on my family and personal vehicles here for a long time. Mr. Phil is reliable and does good work. He always goes beyond expectations.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/28/2020

We greatly appreciate your five star review and your awesome review.  We also value your patronage throughout the years.  Please stay safe and well!  Thanks for everything!

RV
ROYAL V.
07/24/2020
Very good service
Phil is excellent at diagnosing and fixing electrical issues
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your five star review and your business!  We hope you will come back to see us again soon.  We are here to help if you need us.  Stay safe and well!

RA
ROBERT A.
07/16/2020
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/16/2020

We greatly appreciate your business and your five star review.  Please stay safe and we hope to see you next time!

07/15/2020
Good Service
It was my first visit to this business. The experience was good. They fixed the problem with my vehicle. The owners were pleasant people to deal with.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/16/2020

We really appreciate your five star review along with your business.  We hope you will come back to see us next time for your auto repair and service at Mr Quick Tune.  Drive safely!

TF
TASHAUNA F.
Ford Edge
07/09/2020
Service was great and fast I couldn’t asked for better service thanks
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/10/2020

Your business and your five star review is very much appreciated.  It is simply our pleasure to serve you with you auto repair and service.  We hope you will come back to see us again.  Stay safe and be well!

MITCH R.
Nissan Rogue
07/08/2020
Fast and great service!!
Brought my car in for AC repair and had made a 1:00pm appointment. Phil was looking at my car by 1:02!! Very fast and great service, he explained everything to me and gave me the option on how to proceed. Will definitely be going back to Mr. Quick Tune for my car service needs!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/08/2020

I am so happy that Phil was able to serve you promptly.  The summer heat is upon us.  Thank you for your business and thank you for your nice five star review.  Stay cool and safe!

DANIEL L.
07/08/2020
Great service..prompt and good prices ..and aren't pushy trying to get more out of me
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you very much for your business and your five star review.  We are here to help if you need auto repair and service.  Please stay safe and well!

Somerville, TN
Nissan Maxima
07/03/2020
Good work and trustworthy
Quick and dependable
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you very much!  We appreciate your business and your reviews!  Stay well and safe!

PG
PATRICK G.
Buick Lucerne
06/30/2020
Honest
At least there still are people that are dependable. This is where you can bring your car and get an honest answer.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business and your five star review.  Thank you for trusting Mr Quick Tune for your auto repair and service.  It is our pleasure to serve you.  Stay safe!