11/24/2020

SG
STEWART G.
11/24/2020
Customer satisfaction
Mr. Quick Tune is exemplary in their service. They are a great family owned and operated business. On my most recent experience with them, they went ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of my automobile issue. I will recommend Mr Quick Tune any chance I get. Thanks again Mr Quick Tune, for another satisfying experience!

DAVID G.
11/20/2020
Great and friendly service!!!!
If you need a great and honest mechanic this is the place to bring your car or truck. Never have been disappointed with the work. Always reliable !!!!!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/20/2020

Always our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service.  Many thanks for all your business and your great review.  Please drive safely!

Arlington, TN
11/19/2020
Convenient
Thanks for your help Phil!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for your business!  Stay well!

GM
Gary M.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he doesn't think he'll be using them anymore. He took his vehicle there. He went to pick it up. He put a part in it and got it running. He put on the receipt there was a major miss. He asked him about it and he kind of snapped about it. He just wasn't satisfied with his work. He's never going back down there. He appreciates the time they took to help him out.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/20/2020

I do regret that you had a bad experience.  It was understood that your immediate goals for your 1995 Ford F150 was to repair the problem so the truck would crank and run.  The truck was towed to us and the starting issue was repaired after your approval of the estiamte.  Once the truck would crank and start it was noted and brought to your appention that the engine needed engine perforance testing.  We were unable to answer your questions about the engine fault without further testing.  We did not get your approval to move forward with further repairs that would add to your expenses. We always need the customer's approval before adding cost to the repair order.  I will call the customer and discuss our problem and see if we can find resolution.

JOMYRA G.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/17/2020
Proven Record
Dependable Trustworthy and we come here as a family for all of our cars. Thanks for all you do. I would recommend this place to everyone. Best in Bartlett..Thanks Mr. Phil
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/18/2020

Many thanks for your warm review and your business is greatly appreciated.  It is our pleasure to serve you and your family with your auto repair.  I do hope you have a nice Holiday Season.  It will be here before we know it.  Stay safe and well!

DONNA P.
11/16/2020
Great service. Friendly folks
Convenient to home and can always take an emergency. Love the family atmosphere and the fur babies!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for your nice review and thank again for your business.  It is always our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair.  My regards to your family, may you have a wonderful Holiday Season coming up quickly upon us.  We all need a break from all the events of 2020.  Stay well and safe!

MT
MARILYN T.
Nissan Titan
11/11/2020
Quick, honest service
Took my truck in for an oil change and tire plug. Did not need the plug-he could have charged me for it-but didn’t. I would have never known. This is why I continue to take my vehicles there.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you again!  We appreciate all your patronage and your nice review.  We are happy to provide you and your family automotive service.  Please stay safe and well.

PC
PAULA C.
Ford Edge
11/09/2020
Great!
Fast and friendly! Phil has taken care of our family’s cars for years!!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/20/2020

We are happy to offer you and your family auto service and repair.  Thank you for your patronage througout the years and thanks for your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  Drive safely!

MARY D.
Saturn Ion
11/05/2020
excellence
year after year the service is excellent.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your business and your nice review. It is always our pleasure to help you with your auto service.  Please stay well and safe.

DANIEL K D.
Honda Fit
11/03/2020
Dependable and Honest
We recently needed some work on one of our cars, and are thankful for the dependable and honest service. A fair price and efficient work are also appreciated and we got just that. Even busy, they worked us in.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 11/04/2020

We would like to thank you for your business and thank you for your very nice five star review.  It is our pleasure to serve you and your family with auto repair.  Please stay safe and well!  Drive safefly!

Toyota Venza
10/26/2020
Honest
I went there to fix my car's break . Phil likes not many others , he was honest with me ; told me the real issue in my car , took care of my car with his best and speed and charged me reasonable price .in addition , his place is cozy , I like it .
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for your five star review!  We appreciate your buiness and hope you will come to see us again when you need auto repair.  Please take care and stay safe!

MARQUEL D.
Cordova, TN
Honda Civic Sdn
10/23/2020
Excellent customer service swift tune up even NOT SO PRICEY PRICES
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 10/23/2020

Your time to review Mr Quick Tune is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for you busines and your nice five star review.  Stay safe and well!

DAVID S.
Bartlett, TN
Dodge Durango
10/21/2020
Always Great Service
Phil and Cheryl always have us out the door and running safe. They're always conscious that cost is a big factor for families on a budget as well. Would highly recommend them to anybody in the local area that needs repair work or maintenance done on their vehicles.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 10/21/2020

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for your nice five star review.  It is always our pleasure to serve you with you auto repair.  Stay safe and well!  Thanks again!

SO
SEAN O.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/13/2020
Phill is very knowledgeable but will put things in layman's terms for the customer. As the name of the business indicates they will get you in and get you out. Will definitely be doing business with Quick Tune again.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 10/13/2020

We greatly appreciate your buisness and your awesome five star review!  Please stay safe and well! We will look forward to your next service visit.