CHERYL M.
06/10/2021
Routine oil change
I’m thrilled that my words are mportant because Phil, The owner and proprietor of Mr. Quick Tune, is as I have said on my pass reviews, is the very best and most knowledgeable mechanic that I have ever known. There is no doubt in my mind that he is, by far, one of the most outstanding and kindness human beings on the face of this earth. Honesty, integrity, and going above and beyond what is necessary to take care of the job at hand comes second nature to him. Anyone that is not using Mr. Quick Tune should switch to his establishment. This man knows his craft and he should have been in the classroom but then I wouldn’t have him to rely on.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2021

Many thanks for your awesome review.  Your patronage throughout the years is greatly appreciated.  It is our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair.  Glad to be here for you! Thank you for choosing Mr Quick Tune. Please enjoy and stay safe!

NP
NICHOLAS P.
INFINITI QX80
06/09/2021
Nick Person
Friendly and knowledgeable. Very detailed in explaining everything.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for your business and thanks for your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  Please drive safely!

DAVID M.
06/09/2021
Excellent mechanic, Excellent Shop.
Mr. Quick Tune , is the only place ,I trust to do all my automotive work on all 4 of my cars. Very professional, very reasonable, and a great turn around on your work at a great price. You will be completely satisfied.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for your review!  We value your business and friendship.  Please know we are here when you need us.  Thank you for choosing Mr Quick Tune! Take it easy on yourself!

J R S.
Eads, TN
Lincoln Mark VIII
06/02/2021
Electrical Issue on 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
Phil tracked down the electrical problem and resolved the issue in about 1.5 hrs of labor. A lot of repair shops won’t address automotive electrical issues because of the time consuming tracing. I don’t know what kind of diagnostic gear Phil has for electrical problems, but he identified the problem and repaired posthaste.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/03/2021

Many thank for your business and your five star review.  We are here if you need further auto repair and service.  Thank you for choosing Mr Quick Tune!

BRENNAH H.
05/28/2021
Best place ever!
Phil and Cheryl are the best! They always have such wonderful customer service and always make sure my cars are taken care of. I always know my cars are in good hands here!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/01/2021

Many thanks for your kind words in your five star review.  We are here for you and it is always our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service needs.  You are appreciated, many thanks!  Please drive safely!

SK
STEVE K.
Ford Flex
They Always Take Care of Me
Phil and Cheryl consistently take care of me.Make me feel that I'm a priority.Great business and owners!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your nice five star review!  We greatly appreciate your business.  It is always our pleasure to serve you with your automotive service needs.  Please take care!

DEBORAH C.
Arlington, TN
Great
Great service and very nice people
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business and your nice review!  Drive safely!

TEAONA B.
INFINITI M35
Awesome Service. Great Prices
Great Service. Will Recommend To Everyone
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/21/2021

Many thanks for your business, your five star review with your kind words and most of all your referrals!  This is our best source of advertiment, "WORD OF MOUTH".  Thank you!

Millington, TN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/20/2021
Quick service!
My daughters car broke down and she needed it fixed quickly so she could get back home. It was fixed in a couple of hours.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/21/2021

We are here for you and your familiy!  It is always our pleasure to help!  Please take care and prayers for Your speedy and full recovery

JACOB D.
Colt, AR
Toyota Tundra
05/20/2021
Great service. Professional staff
These folks are friendly and fast.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for your nice review.  We appreciate the chance to serve you with your auto service and repair.

MARK S.
05/14/2021
Recent visit
Reliable and trustworthy. I will take our vehicles only to them.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/18/2021

Many thanks!  We appreciate your time, your business, and your five star review.  It is our pleasure to provide you with auto repair and service.  Please drive carefully!

05/13/2021
Great service every time.
The service is always great when we bring our vehicles in for service.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  Your feedback is very important to us.  We are happy to provide you auto service and repair.  Please stay safe!

BK
BARBARA K.
05/10/2021
Quick, reliable, friendly, competent service
I’ve had my car serviced regularly at Mr Quick Tune for over 20 years. I know I can trust Phil Moran with his knowledge and abilities in auto maintenance. He is always friendly and honest.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/10/2021

Your kind words are very special!  Thank you for your five star review.  I hope you are safe and well.  Please take care and know that we are here for you!

XC
XAVIA C.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/08/2021
Professional Knowledgeable and Honest
Took my car to them about my a/c, they were very knowledgeable and professional. He was honest and gave me a 12month warranty to check again for free once the dye leaked out but fix me up for the moment at a very reasonable price. I will sure be back great quick service!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for your business and we really appreciate your five star review!  Stay cool this summer!  We are here to help you with your auto repair and service.

04/30/2021
AC Repair
Fast, full explanations, reasonable rates.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/30/2021

Many thanks for your review and your buiness!  Stay cool this summer and stay safe!