Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

OK
Odrenell K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Odrenell said the business has the best mechanic in the world.

AJ
ALLEN J.
06/17/2019
Prompt and reasonable.
The oil plug hole on my pickup had to be rethreaded. They were quick (about a day) and didn't overcharge me.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/17/2019

We want to thank you for your review and your business.  Please contact us if you have any further problems with this repair. We hope you will come back to see us again.  All services carry a Nationwide Warranty.  Thank you!

DAVID S.
Bartlett, TN
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2019
Honest Hard Work
This family-run business is run by honest folks who work their absolute hardest to help you. They won’t go after your wallet, because they know something that the chain repair stores don’t know...people will come back every time if you’re honest with them about their repair needs and you don’t sell them something they don’t need.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/13/2019

Many thanks for your generous words and your five star review.  We really appreciate your business and referrals!  It is our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service.  Please drive safely and enjoy the summer!

PP
Pamela P.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said the staff was nice, professional and provided quick service.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2019

Many thanks for your five star review and your business.  Please let us know if you need further help with your auto repair and service.  Drive safely!

GW
GARY W.
05/26/2019
Ford F150
Just another time in the shop for my getting old truck and once again Phil comes through and adds a few more years to my truck. Thank You for the great service
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2019

Always our pleasure to be at your service.  Enjoy the summer and drive safely!

LK
LEANDRE K.
Chrysler 200
05/25/2019
Cheryl...
Every single time I’ve brought my vehicle to Mr Quick Tune, I’ve had nothing but the BEST customer service from Cheryl, she makes sure that I am well taken care of in regards to my repair and the warranties that come with... and don’t get me started on Phil, that guy must have four arms because he can have 6 cars lined up and fixes all of them BEFORE lunch! They also have a lot of promotions going on that you can receive by email or text where you can get your coolant flushed and/or refrigerant system charged for ice cold air during the summer. If you want a reliable mechanic that doesn’t nickel and dime you and has YOUR best interest at heart, pull on in! Stage and Bartlett Blvd right next to the Exxon!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 06/10/2019

Your review has made my day!  Thank you very much for your generous comments and your kind consideration.  It is always encouraging to be appreciated. We are your ASE CERTIFIED AUTO SERVICE with a NATIONWIDE WARRANTY! Many thanks for your five star review and especially your business. Simply our pleasure to provide you with your auto repair and service, drive safely!

Somerville, TN
Nissan Maxima
05/22/2019
Better than average.
After getting my tires rotated at a drive up oil change shop, I had bumping sounds when turning, braking, accelerating. Mr. Quick Tune took the time to clean lug bolts and properly reseat all wheels. Smooth sailing now. Only cost 8 more dollars than the other place, and I can safely drive my car now.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/22/2019

I am so glad we were able to get things straightened out in a timely manner.  Thank you for the review!  Keep on sailing!

Aaron M.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff got him in and out quickly.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your five star review for Mr Quick Tune.  Please come back and see us again for your auto repair and service.  Please drive safely!

Chad B.
GMC Acadia
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he appreciated the quality work put into the vehicle.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your business and your FIVE STAR review!  Always  our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service!

FG
Floyd G.
Buick LeSabre
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Floyd said the service was great and he always has a good experience at this business. He takes all his mechanical problems to this business because they do a great job.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you very much for your five star review.  Your comments  and your patronage is valuable to us.  Thank you for TRUSTING MR QUICK TUNE! Drive Safely!

TONY M.
Collierville, TN
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/18/2019
Go for the best
This is the best place in town!!
I depend on my vehicle for many things besides just getting to and from my job. So when something needs to be fixed on my car, I want someone to tell me the truth and fix it. Phil is so incredibly talented. I know that when he tells me what needs to be done, it is the truth. Even more important to me is that it will be done and I will not have to worry. We are so grateful for Phil and Cheryl. They are the best!!!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/19/2019

We really appreciate you as one of our loyal customers and I would also like to thank you for the awesome five star review.  Your time and consideration is very much appreciated and we value your comments.  Sorry I missed you during your last servcie visit.  Your kind words mean a lot and I will make sure Phil takes a break from working on cars to hear your comments.  Many thanks!  Drive Safely!

Stephen W.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff provided consistent and above board service.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/19/2019

Your comments mean a lot to us!  Thank you for another awesome five star review!  We appreciate YOU and are happy to serve you with your auto service and repair.  Take care!

VT
VALERIE T.
04/11/2019
UPON LOOKING FOR A MECHANIC I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SHOP.
WHEN I CHECKED THE REVIEWS EVERYONE SPOKE HIGHLY ABOUT MR. QUICK TUNE. I CALLED, HE SENT A WRECKER, AND MY CAR WAS READY THE NEXT DAY. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MR. QUICK TUNE.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for your business and your very nice five star review.  I am so glad we were able to serve you promptly!  It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your auto service and repair.  We will look forward to your next service visit.  Thanks again!

MARK S.
04/11/2019
Phil ia a mechanic I have always relied on. Cheryl is always ready to serve you. A+
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/11/2019

Many thanks for your business throughout the years and thank you for your five star review.  Always our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service.  Please drive safely!

Cadillac SRX
04/07/2019
Quick efficient service.
I appreciate the exceptional effort to quote projects on the spot. Quick and efficient service is very important.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/08/2019

We greatly appreciate your five star review.  We are happy to help you with your auto service and repair.  Do not hesitate to call or drop by with any questions.  Thank you for choosing Mr Quick Tune! Drive safely!

David H.
Isuzu Rodeo
03/30/2019 Category: Service
David said Phil provided great work. He was knowledgeable about his vehicle.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your business and thank you for your five star review.  Please do  not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns with your service.  Thank you for trusting Mr Quick Tune! Please drive safely!

GW
GARY W.
03/29/2019
Great Place
Once again another great job by mr quick tune. would not take our vehicles any where else.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 03/29/2019

Many thanks for your five star review and your kindness.  It is always our pleasure to serve you with your auto service needs. We appreciate your business!   Please drive safely!

EB
ELMORA B.
Kia Forte
03/27/2019
Better
I want to thank Mrs Cheryl so much again for the follow up call. I really do appreciate it and I am more comfortable about the work that was preformed on my vehicle. She was a pleasure to speak with and I am thankful that she cared enough to reach out and reassure me. I appreciate it greatly.

03/27/2019
Not Great
When I arrived the customer service was very lackluster seem as if he didn't want to be bothered with me I kept my positive attitude. He never told me what he did to my car. My car runs the same for about 300 dollars he never showed me the part that he took off or replaced. I understand its fast but it literally took him 5 min. I dont believe he was honest in his dealing with me I am highly dissatisfied and I wont be returning!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/01/2019

I would again like to apologize for your poor experience at Mr Quick Tune.  I would also like to thank you for your comments and your response to my email and my telephone call.  It was a pleasure to speak with you. Your service was on a busy Monday and Phil is always focused on the cars in the shop.  He was working the service counter and working on the cars.  It can be a bit stressful at time when you wear many hats in a small business.  I do hope you will reconsider and come back to see us again! Thank you for understanding!

Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 04/02/2019

The chance to resolve our problems and learn from our mistakes makes all the difference.  Thank you for this opportunity. We do not claim to be perfect nor do we live in a perfect world.  So very kind of you to reconsider and give us a chance to improve.  Thank you again for your time and consideration.  You are appreciated!

PR
Preston R.
Bartlett, TN
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Preston said the business has great customer service, the staff member was really nice to him and he did a great job on his vehicle.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  We are happy to be at your service.  We hope you will come back to see us again!

CF
Candy F.
Cordova, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Candy said they are a little pricey.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 03/25/2019

We would like to thank you for your five star review.  We appreciate your business.  All repair and service carries a Nation Wide Warranty.  We are an ASE Blue Seal Certified Garage. It seems nothing is going down in price.  Cars and trucks are  expensive and we are here to help protect your investment.  Thank you for trusting Mr Quick Tune!  Be safe!