DAVID M.
03/02/2021
Efficient and professional service.
An honest mechanic is difficult to locate. Fair prices and timely service.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 03/02/2021

Mr Quick Tune is happy to provide you auto repair and service.  Thank you very much for your great five star review!  Your business is very much appreciated.  Stay safe and well!

Best Regards,

ACHIM B.
02/25/2021
Stands behind their work - upstanding
Stands behind their work - upstanding .
Will communicate what is needed.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 03/02/2021

It is always our pleasure to provide you with auto repair and service.  Many thanks for your business and your nice five star review.  Please stay safe and well!

Warmly,

DAVID M.
FIAT 500L
02/24/2021
Excellent mechanic, Excellent Shop.
I only bring all 5 vehicles, to Mr.Quick Tune, for the best reasons. The Best mechanical work, in the Mid,South, Most Honest, Dependable, and Friendly, Family Shop. And Great Prices. You will always leave satisfied, knowing you made the right decision.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/25/2021

It is simply our pleasure to provide you and your family auto repair and service.  Your time to review Mr Quick Tune is very much appreciated, as well as your business!  Thank you!  Please stay safe and take care!

BRENNAH H.
02/22/2021
Wonderful!
My family has been taking our multiple cars here for a couple years for oil changes and it is always a wonderful experience. Customer service is top notch and we always no we can trust them with our cars
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/25/2021

We appreciate your business and your five star review.  Most of all thank you for trusting Mr Quick Tune.  We are happy to provide you and your family auto repair and service.  Please stay safe and well!

RUSSELL B.
Ford Edge
02/15/2021
Good and quick service.
I am a long time Bartlett resident but a first time customer at Mr Quick Tune. I got good replies back to my email for a quote on a tuneup and oil change. Took my car in the next day and they did what they quoted and work was finished that same day. Just in time for a 5 hour road trip. Car ran great.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/22/2021

We would like to thank you very much for your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  We appreciate your business and your very nice review.  We are proud to help you with your auto repair and service.  We do hope you would let us know if you have any trouble with our services.  We want to make it right for you!  Please stay safe and well!  We hope you will come back to see us again!

EV
ESTHER V.
02/13/2021
Fast service
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your nice review!  Stay safe and well!  Please come back to see us next time!

AJ
AVERLY J.
Dodge Challenger
2010 Dodge Challenger r/t
My experience here was great
I took my car up here because my traction control and abs light came on. My car had spun backwards in traffic while going forward. In less time then expected they diagnosed and fixed my problem
He took the time and thoroughly explained to me why my car spun out and made sure I understood that i would need to get an additional job done immediately to truly fix the problem
I listened and I swear I have a brand new car
Thanks again so much
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/10/2021

Oh my! Spinning out in traffic sounds very dangerous.  I am so glad that you are okay and suffered no injuries.  Please let us know if we can help you further.  It is our pleasure provide you auto service and repair.  We hope you will come back to see us!  Stay safe and well!

ER
ERIC R.
GMC Pickup
02/09/2021
Phil went the extra mile to make sure that my truck was fix properly.... he fix my AC unit several years ago and I never had a problem since with it not even needing to put freon in it. Great guy great mechanic.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you very much for your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  We appreciate your business.  Please stay safe and well!

LA
Lauren A.
Very informative and reasonable
Went in with no clue of what was wrong with our car. Mr. Quick was fast and gave us detail about what he was fixing and what else we needed done with our car.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your business and your five star review.  We are happy to help you with your auto service and repair.  Please come back to see us again next time.  Stay safe and well!

OA
OMARI A.
02/07/2021
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/08/2021

We are happy to help you with your auto service and repair.  Thank you very much for your nice review and your business.  Please stay safe and well!

Toyota Avalon
02/04/2021
Efficient and friendly service
Very pleased with how quickly I was able to get the oil changed.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for your time to review Mr Quick Tune. We appreciate your business and are proud to be able to offer your auto repair and service.  Please take care and stay safe!

JENNIE B.
01/27/2021
Always good service
They’ve been taking care of my Rav4 for several years and I have always been more than happy both with the way they take care if my vehicle and the friendly and professional service I receive as a customer and have from day one. I highly recommend this Mr. Quick Tune to anyone!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the very nice five star review!  It is our pleasure to serve you with your auto repair and service.  Please stay safe and well!

PV
PAM V.
01/23/2021
My Visit
This was my first visit and I will definitely go back again for service. Extremely friendly, very efficient and professional!
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 01/25/2021

We appreciate your time to review Mr Quick Tune.  We are happy to provide you auto repair and service.  Thank you very much for your business and the nice five star review.  Please stay well and safe!

JENNIFER A.
Southaven, MS
Scion xA
01/20/2021
Outstanding Service!
I've been coming here for years and the service from Mr. Quick Tune is always very accurate and honest. I definitely plan to return if I have any future transportation issues.❤️
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 01/20/2021

We greatly appreciate you business and your very nice review!  Please stay safe and well!

STEVE C.
Saturn SL
01/14/2021
Done right
When you pick up your car, it will be
done right. Technician Phil will give you
an estimate. And what you end up getting
is a vehicle that is, not only fixed, but
he seems to enhance its automotive
integrity. The car will be better than
what you expected.
Cheryl M. from Mr Quick Tune responded on 01/15/2021

It is always our pleasure to help you with your auto service and repair.  We greatly appreciate your business and your awesome review.  Thanks for everything!  May you find peace and prosperity in the new year!