Jim M.
Subaru Legacy
04/21/2019
A 33 year old cars success story. With only 178k miles plus my suburue does need attention. Every now and then. The last two times no parts could be found so Sam and crew took the time to make them and put my
Thanks
Computer acted up. It know what made it to you. Good job keep it up. Jim Morris

Jim M.
Suzuki XL-7
04/17/2019
car worked on
always can trust them in everything they do and say
never ever had nothing bad said or done
they are the best in all camden county

GG
Gail G.
Pontiac G5
04/16/2019
Always satisfied and trustworthy
Recently I had my AC checked for the summer. My appointment was on time and efficient. I have been bring my car to Mr Ratchet Auto since I moved here 3 yrs ago. I have recommended them many time and will continue to do so.

Robin M.
Woodbine, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the business has always provided good service. He said sometimes they do service and don't charge him.

Racheal M.
Chevrolet Trax
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Racheal they are good people who do a good job.

Shannon C.
Dodge Avenger
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the work was good, they answered all her questions and they are helping her to figure out what to do with her vehicle.

Derrick D.
Zephyrhills, FL
04/07/2019
Integrity
I highly recommend Mr. Ratchet, he has serviced several of my vehicles. I very rarely trust mechanics, but Sam earned my trust years ago with his honesty and integrity! I moved away several years ago but still finding myself calling him first if I have any issues or questions with my vehicles! LOL don't hesitate to give him a call if you have any issues with your vehicle.
Derrick Dallas

Mike H.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was quick to respond to the things that he needed taken care of, and it was taken care of in a speedy manner.

AL
Albert L.
Kia Forte Koup
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Albert said he got in pretty quickly, the mechanics got it done and they did a good job.

RZ
Ruth Z.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said they were very good.

Mark B.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business is excellent. He stated they are friendly and easy to deal with.

TP
Terry P.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/02/2019
Always Diagnose to customers best outcome
Brought vehicle in for AC not cooling. A blown o-ring was discovered. They could have took me for a hose which would have doubled the cost. This company has the highest integrity.

thanks team

GG
Gail G.
Pontiac G5
02/21/2019
Accommodating, Friendly, efficient,
I went to Mr Ratchet for a brake check I was told I did need brake pads and the noise in my right front wheel was a caliper that was stuck Mr. Ratchet set an appointment next day and told me what was going to be done and a quote that I felt fair and reasonable I was in and out in less than an hour Mr Ratchet has always been good to me and my family they know you by your name and the car you drive. I recommend Mr Ratchet to everyone. Frequenting a locally owned business is good for the community
Sam D. from Mr. Ratchet Auto responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words Gail. We appreicate and value your business and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service

DK
Dennis K.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lillian. She said the employees repaired her vehicle as needed.

Nissan Versa
02/12/2019
Awesome
I always have a great experience when getting my car serviced at Mr Rachet Auto. Honest service with great customer service

LR
Laurel R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Laurel said the business is great. They have good prices and finish the work in a timely manner.

RL
Robin L.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Robin said they were awesome.

Andre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Andre said the service was great.

Jarrett L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jarrett said everyone at the business was helpful. They kept him informed with updates daily. He really appreciates that.

Jose M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
01/14/2019
good mechanic
outstanding work the best the price is fair and his word is he's bond