LC
LYNETTE C.
01/26/2021
Customer Care
They have always been very friendly and helpful every time Ive taken my car to them. Quality work. Great Customer Service.

Sherry M.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Sherry said she loves the staff, they treat her with respect, extremely helpful, the job was done efficiently and quickly and they even delivered her vehicle to her home.

AMY M.
01/21/2021
The people
Great experience

MO
MICHAEL O.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/21/2021
Excellent service all the way around the table excellent customer service friendly people that makes you feel like family
Excellent service and customer service

AC
ALLISON C.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/20/2021
I love this place!
I have never felt SO comfortable with a car service company! Every time I pull in, I come away completely satisfied with the work done and the price tag.

SUSAN M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/10/2021
I can count on you to keep my car running! Upfront with what needs to be done and the cost of repairs.
The car was finished on time and runs great. Thank you.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/07/2021
Electrical Range Rover Doagnosis
Westside automotive was extremely thrurough in diagnosis the electrical problems my 2007 Range Rover Sport HSE. They were able to get the necessary parts from Range Rover quickly. My car was only in the shop a day and a half. The staff at Westside are all master mechanics and provide friendly, professional service. Every time I called the phone was answered quickly. They were transparent during the entire process. I highly recommend Westside Automotive!

RD
RICHARD D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/05/2021
Great place to have your mechanic work, or service done
I have used west side for about 10 years, and will not go any place else.

SANDREKA M.
01/04/2021
I love this place
Very good people I love there service. I recommend anyone to go there

12/16/2020
Quick turnaround , friendly staff

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/19/2020
Best Service Ever!!
Ricky was very helpful and knowledgeable.. they got my car in and out of there in awesome timing! Every time I’m in here the staff is amazing! Best auto shop in town!!!

SANDREKA M.
11/18/2020
Because they are very friendly and they have great personalities.
They have my truck running like new. I am so thankful for these guys. I recommend anyone to go there for services. My timing chain is working just fine.

DJ
DONNA J.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/10/2020
Good work. Reasonable price.
They do good work in reasonable amount of time. They let you know everything ul front.

STEPHAN S.
10/28/2020
I am not disappointed...
Rick has been excellent, he took the time to explain the repair thoroughly. Excellent customer service.

Chrysler 200
10/22/2020
Honesty
I brought my Chrysler 2oo in because it wouldn't start without a jump. They checked it out totally, and could find nothing from the diagnostic, or from testing the battery, starter, and alternator. They could have easily made something up to make some easy money, but they didn't.

Something was wrong. I wouldn't have taken it to them if it wasn't. But they were honest when thy couldn't find anything wrong.