David B.
07/14/2021 Category: Service
David said the business had his vehicle for two weeks before they worked on it. He said they were short some technicians at the time.

Cadillac DeVille
07/06/2021
Service was great but yall a little high i think
Service was great

Callahan, FL
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2021
Fast, honest and great work
I was told my car needed an altenator...I had it towed here....Chuck found it was the battery...Had my car ready in a couple hours...Any other place would have probably sold me an altenator too.....I recommend to anyone!

WP
William P.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
William said it was great, they did a transmission service and fixed the air conditioner, prices were reasonable, the service was in and out, it was clean when they were done, so everything was fine. He'd use them again.

BO
BRITTANY O.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/02/2021
Last minute oil change was perfect
My brother started my oil change but couldn’t complete it. Mr Rick helped with no problem.

MT
MICHAEL T.
05/19/2021
Very thorough and honest. All around good atmosphere.
They were very strait forward and friendly and fix my truck in a timely manner and I will refer others to west side automotive.

GF
GABE F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
05/17/2021
Good work. Long wait.
Arrived at 7:05am for oil change and tire rotation. Car was taken in about 7:45am. It wasn’t ready until 10:45am. I saw a parts guy walk in about 10:20am with an oil filter. I figured it was for my car.
I try to support small businesses but I think I would go to a Jiffy Lube next time for an oil change.

TF
TAMMY F.
Ford Transit Wagon
05/15/2021
Good and Honest
Good honest people never had problem

JOEL C.

NAYA C.
Dodge Journey
05/07/2021
Everything
I love Westside because they are nice and honest. I don’t know much about cars but I do know they will never give me the run around. I refer everyone I know who needs work and they are always pleased.

RD
RICK D.
Timing chain set
Did a great job with the timing chain set.

CJ
CARL J.
Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021
I would recommend this place to anyone.

AC
ALLISON C.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/05/2021
Best service ever!....as always!
I am never disappointed whether it is an emergency visit or scheduled visit.

Nissan Pathfinder
04/27/2021
Quick, a little sloppy.
Decent. I wanted a quick oil change and got it. They also messed up the emblem on my hood. One person seemed very grumpy about working, but he was starting to eat breakfast after working on my car.

TC
TED C.
04/21/2021
Grat Service Center
I am a loyal customer of Westside. They are always courteous and professional. The tell and show you the problem. They give very competitive pricing. I am always recommending them to my friends. I also will be using them in the future.