Westside Automotive Inc

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Nathaniel R. on 01/13/2018
Nathaniel said he appreciated the good job the staff did servicing his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Michael D. on 01/13/2018
Michael said his vehicle is running great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Christine B. on 01/11/2018
Christine said the staff explained everything to her and the charges are within her expectations.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX70
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
George R. on 01/10/2018
Spoke with Denise. She said this business takes excellent care of her vehicles. On this visit, they diagnosed the problem and made the repairs. She has looked at other facilities for her vehicle maintenance needs and has found this business to be the most fair.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Maurice B. on 01/10/2018
Maurice said the staff provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Buick Electra
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Joe M. on 01/09/2018
Joe said the experience with the business was positive.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018
Tom T. on 12/26/2017
Tom said the service was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Curtis J. on 12/26/2017
Spoke with TJ. She said she is very pleased with the work. The mechanic will call her with a quote before he does any work.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
David R. on 12/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"This is a rip-off shop is an understatement"
Went in there to have my brakes checked my tires balanced and why my check engine was on as many may know your check engine can get check anywhere for free at AutoZone and places like that the manager here to charge me $100 in didn't tell me any different than what I already knew then try to sell me another $200 diagnostic after ripping me off on a hundred then I bring the car back 2 days later to get the tires rebalanced because they weren't done right and told him that I need him done he told me he didn't have time then told me I didn't pay for it when I did have it on my receipt then he tells me to take him to Big Chief I told him Big Chief wasn't paid to do the tire balance you were I said kind of like that diagnostic you charge me $100 for that I didn't need he said you know what you go f yourself what manager and what establishment acts like this due to his actions I spent my money at a reputable shop not at this dump don't take your car here they will rip you off
Review Created: 12/22/2017 05:13 AM
David R. on 12/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst rip-off shop ever"
I originally went there for brake inspection and a check engine light as many of you know you can get your check engine light check for free at your local automotive store I told them what the code was when I went there after being told I had to pay $100 hours for a new diagnostic they didn't tell me anything different than what AutoZone did for free then tried to sell me another $200 diagnostic so I left after getting my tires balanced came back to get my tires rebalanced because they weren't right he stated I never got them done there I showed him the receipt proving I did then I also told him you charge me $100 for a diagnostic that I didn't need and didn't tell me anything different than what I already knew he told me to go fuck myself then told me to go to Big Chief I told them Big Chief wasn't paid to do the balancing you were so he he went to give me my refund on just the balance of the tires then recharge my credit card never trust this guy he is a rip off
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 06:22 AM
Helen D. on 12/15/2017
Helen said this is a wonderful business. The staff is so good, they fix her vehicle, and they let her know every step of the way what they are doing.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017
Carol D. on 12/14/2017
John said the staff was accurate with the estimate and the diagnoses.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017
Kyle J. on 12/11/2017
Kyle said the business was professional. The staff worked with him and let him hang out while his vehicle was worked on. They even took him out for a test drive to let him know what was happening with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017
Kenneth S. on 12/09/2017
Kenneth said the facility always does a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017
JESSICA C. on 12/08/2017
"Problem not fixed"
I took my car up there for two reason, $851 later it still does the same thing. I call up there after driving my car ten miles and he tells me to keep a eye on it. The work and price is terrible. I would recommend getting a second opinion from now on.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 07:13 AM
Eric O. on 12/06/2017
Eric said this business was excellent.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017
Lola H. on 12/04/2017
Lola said the business went above and beyond. They were great and professional.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017
Anthony S. on 11/30/2017
Anthony said he received good service.
Vehicle: INFINITI FX35
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Steve J. on 11/30/2017
Steve said he's totally satisfied so far.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
James B. on 11/28/2017
James said his dash was cracked, and the inside of his vehicle was dirty. The vehicle wasn't completely fixed, either, He is going back into the business tomorrow, with a list of things he is going to tell them. He will not recommend them after this visit.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon