Jack C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/14/2018
Awesome service
The guys at Muffler man always go the extra mile. I have been a customer since 2004.

Lawrence M.
Pontiac Firebird
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said the business is trustworthy and honest. They are the best, and do good work.

EJ
Eric J.
12/05/2018
Best in Orlando great prices too
Muffler man is great any time I have a issue they always find the problem and fix it and very good prices never over charge you ..JT goes beyond expectations with customers service love this place awesome

BC
Bill C.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/04/2018
Customer service
Outstanding service . They do whatever they can to help you and resolve any problems you might. My vehicle being thirty some years old ,not all parts are available but they solved the problem i had with a busted bracket by making the part. Their charges for this custom work was more then fair.
Also earlier in the year they installed Flowmaster custom stainless dual exhaust and did a beautiful job.

RA
Romona A.
12/04/2018
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I’ve been a costumer for 10 plus years. You pay for what you get in every aspect. Professional yet extremely friendly. I adore Mr. Darryl and JT. I trust them and that is something you need even when it comes to your car and mechanic services. I highly recommend MUFFLER MAN. Happy Holidays guys. Blessings 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
~Ramona ✨

Michelle W.
12/01/2018
Always Amazing
Muffler Man always takes such great care of me. Highly recommend.

Dan S.
Orlando, FL
11/29/2018
Friendly and awesome service
Entire family comes here!

Robert S.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a fantastic job.

AD
Anthony D.
11/19/2018
Family Owned Bussiness Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service

Honda Civic Sdn
11/17/2018
Excellent service as always!
Prompt service, always professional. They feel trustworthy and that is important if you have no clue about car repairs.

YL
Youssef L.
11/16/2018
Car repairs a
Been going to this place for one great reason there customer service is outstanding upfront no games or tricks .my experience been nothing but A+++ thank you.

Mark B.
Saturn VUE
11/16/2018
The staff is always so nice. They greet and take care of my car issues with in a reasonable time and price. I always take my car to them for service. I recthem to everyone I know.

Maria C.
11/14/2018
Muffler Man saved my life!!
I can't say enough about Darryl and JP. They get the job done right the first time and for the right price. I know my '09 will be going strong for years to come thanks to Muffler Man!

GY
Gail Y.
11/13/2018
Always on top of things with our cars
We have been coming here for about 17 years. Everyone is ready to help and knows their stuff. Honest people who are always willing to go the extra mile!

Michelle M.
Chrysler Sebring
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she always goes there and she has been going there for 20 years. They do what needs to be done and they do not try to get her to do other work.

J
Joel
Honda Civic Sdn
FANTASTIC SERVICE
I called to get a custom exhaust on my 2013 Honda Civic and they were able to get me in the same day. I got a 2.5” pipe from the cat to the tip. I also got a burnt tip from them which looks amazing. They’re nice friendly people and I was really surprised because most shops I go to have rude employees with no customer service but at muffler man, they know how to treat their customers the right way. Also, they made my car sound amazing! Super loud deep tone that breaks necks everywhere I go. 10/10 if you want to hear the sound of the exhaust, their will be a video of it on my brothers YouTube page: YouTube.com/JRevs

Michelle S.
Great Job!!
They did an awesome job straight piping my Z71! Sounds amazing!

Kia Sportage
Best price!
Best price & professional work!

Pontiac G6
11/06/2018
Always amazing
I have been going to Muffler Man for over 7 years and am always impressed. Was accidentally overcharged but I didn’t realize it, they did and came to get me before I left to refund money back. Honest hardworking staff who treat you well.

Matthew W.
Chevrolet Venture
11/05/2018
Great service. Great prices.
They treat you well and in no way do they try to scam you. The prices are reasonable, but the service is exceptional. They are really good people. By our second visit, they knew our names and remembered our cars. Impressive.