08/23/2019
Great people
Great people great service great prices

Dan S.
Toyota Sequoia
08/23/2019
Great Service!
We have been coming to Muffler Man for many years now and are always happy with the service and great people working there! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Jonathan g.
Acura RSX
08/19/2019
Great/ Friendly Service
Every employee I interacted with was friendly and helpful. Repairs were done quickly and they also checked more that just the affected area and found and fixed a missing cotter pin and a loose bolt.

Lawrence M.
Florida
Pontiac Firebird
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said he has never been disappointed with service the business provides. They are friendly, reliable, and he trusts them immensely. They are the greatest, and he would not go anywhere else.

TH
Teresa H.
08/16/2019
Great service, great people !!!
I love the service and the people it's not always easy to go somewhere and find good service and great people as well this is a place that I'll always come back to.

Saturn VUE
08/15/2019
Very friendly and honest
Great reliable mechanic that will do more than your exhaust and doesn't try to sell you any B.S.

Scion tC
08/15/2019
Fraud of credit card
You have reached out to me through my email in regards to apparently a purchase, please know that I have not made any purchases to your company and that the transaction is under investigation, and you should implement a policy of showing ID when a large purchase is made

Daniel R.
Ford Expedition
08/14/2019
fix the pipe really fast
Fix the pipes working very good very fast service I appreciate it.

Rylee W.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2019
Man at desk was super nice!
I had a really good experience with this place, they got me in and out very quickly, while I was waiting I had a great conversation with the older man at the desk. As a college-aged girl I usually hate going to get my car fixed because the men tend to be condescending but everyone at this place was so nice and treated me with respect.

Martin H.
Cadillac DeVille
08/13/2019
I needed a catalytic converter, and their price was $500.00 cheaper than a big box chain of auto repair shop I went to first. They installed it quickly, but property. Thank you so much for saving me $$$.

FQ
Fidel Q.
Subaru Legacy
Very responsible great
Great people, they do a good job on you car.

Josh A.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/09/2019
Great Job
Very profesional and they this my car in less than 2 hours. They have a great staff. Highly recommended. I will be back in 2 month to do other stuff in my car.

Jack C.
Cadillac Escalade
08/08/2019
Awesome service as usual
Great service on my vehicle. Thanks guys I’ll definitely be back.

GMC Yukon
Review
Good people died prices good parts good service fast times great place

Tom B.
Tom Britt
The staff and their knowledgeable helpful service. They always want to do best for the customer. We have had our vehicles serviced there for 23 years

Nissan Versa
08/07/2019
Fast, courteous and professional service!
I have been trusting this business for all my car needs for 10 years and never been disappointed! These guys are top notch!

WF
Walter F.
Nissan 370Z
08/05/2019
They Always doing a very good job and good price too, thanks guys
They Always doing a very good job and good price too, thanks guys

08/03/2019
Reasonable & Honest
My vehicle's check engine light was on and my breaks needed replacing. The check engine light issue was quickly diagnosed and resolved. My breaks were replaced with new ones. My vehicle is running fine now. I would recommend MM because they don't try to bamboozle their customers and their prices are very reasonable.

Rich B.
Bay Lake, FL
08/02/2019
No muff to tuff!!
JT and Darrell you and your team always take care me and have for over 20 years. Thanks

J
Jake
Dodge Neon
08/01/2019
They took care of my vehicle and did a great job. Very reasonable prices and honest people. Highly recommended.