B
Bill
Mercury Comet
10/19/2018
custom exhaust
Workmanship was excellent. Price was more than fair. Owner Darrell was awesome.

Kelly S.
Saturn Ion
10/15/2018
Awesome as usual!
I have gotten 3 estimates on various big $ issues from Discount Tire which is right around the corner, but Muffler Man has beat their price by a minimum 40% every time! They are well worth the extra drive! The guys are all very nice and extremely accomodating. If I tell them exactly what I need, they give me an estimate over the phone and have never gone over that. We recommend them to everyone we can!

Ronnie B.
Honda Fit
10/15/2018
Honest and thorough workmanship.
Have been using this location for at least 2 years.
Always satisfied.

Leon B.
Dodge Dakota
10/11/2018
Reasonable and fair prices.
I have been to Pep Boys, Action Gator Tire, etc.. Nothing against these companies, they are good and also they do good work. But it all boils down to the consumers and what type of service we are looking for. Pep Boys good company but there prices are too expensive. Action Gator good company, but they don't do everything like catalytic converters, mufflers, etc.., then I have to find someone that specializes in mufflers and catalytic converters and to fix that problem. When I did my research on the Muffler Man I've noticed they specializes in catalytic converters, mufflers and they do others things like oil changes, water pumps, transmission flush, brakes, tires, shocks, four wheel alignments, general tune ups etc.. But what got my attention was there prices. I've heard this old saying. "when you pay cheap money, you get cheap work and cheap labor", Well! Not with the Muffler Man, there prices are reasonable and fair but most important they do great and excellent work to help there customers to get there vehicles up and running again. I truly believe that they put quality over quantity and this is what makes them a great company.

CT
Chris T.
Buick Century
10/11/2018
Fantastic mgmt and crew!
The entire crew is awesome. Hey their job done right and quickly. If the can save you a few dollars they seem happy to do so. Can’t say enough good things about everyone at Muffler Man.

TD
Troy D.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2018
custom wok
I needed header installed and completed exhaust. the only place I Orlando that would do the job. great work

Charlie C.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/09/2018
Highly Recommend
Fair prices , great staff!

GM
Grant M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Grant said overall, he had a great experience. He stated the employees was friendly, the price was reasonable, he was treated very naturally, and he didn't feel like they were out to get his money.

David B.
Nissan Sentra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
David said he has been to this business a few times. Their customer service is excellent. He drives an extra 30 minutes just to go to these guys for service.

Chevrolet Cavalier
10/01/2018
Saved my dad money
I never heard of Muffler Man and fixing that check engine along with the muffler becoming loose . my car would of been in serious trouble if I waited longer for the check engine to blink continuously and the expensive bill.

F
f.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/01/2018
Luís Chevrolet
Very nice service and the people are so good all the time
I recomemend 100% thievery one to do what ever your car needs.
Thanks for the service Muffler’s team

EB
Emely B.
Ford Contour
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Taz. He said they are fast, honest and fairly priced.

IH
Inri H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Inri said the employees were really nice. They provided serious service. They provided amazing work. The service was done at a really nice price.

IH
Inri H.
09/21/2018
They're the best
Fair prices, nice people, serious business... They made a returning customer out of me...

SA
Scott A.
Kia Soul
09/20/2018
Excellent service.
I wish that I could give the 10 stars... Excellent service and very reasonable prices. I highly recommend The Muffler Man.

PO
Peter O.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/19/2018
Jt and Darrel integrity at its best!
The integrity, respect, and trust for this franchise should be more pertinent throughout the industry. JT and Darrel have all three of those quality and much more. My satisfaction with this location and all the employees are beyond words. I greatly appreciate everyone at this location and hard work they do. Thank you very much OBT franchise. Pete Owens.

Nissan Sentra
09/18/2018
Awesome staff!
Super knowledgeable staff and they work quickly to get you back on the road! Would definitely recommend!

TC
Tony C.
Mercedes-Benz S55
09/14/2018
More than just Mufflers!
These guys are amazing! They really came through for me in my moment of need. I’m glad to say that I’m a customer for life!

Don’t just take my word for it, go experience some of the best personal service for yourself!!!

Curtis S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/13/2018
Honesty and very knowledgable
Every time I take a vehicle to muffler man for service they are very affordable and only recommend I take care of what needs to be taken care of I have and will continue to recommend this place to any of my friends and family for any repairs they may need to their vehicle

EH
Eric H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the facility has good service and they took good care of him.