MF
Mike F.
01/22/2020
Outstanding
They did a true dual exhaust for my 2002 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson and it truly runs like a new truck. Custom cuts and welds and the MagnaFlow muffler sounds fantastic! JT and the guys do tremendous work at a great price. Best in town in my book!

ES
Edgar S.
01/21/2020
Always a great job this is my 4 car that they work on

Camry 2007 Oil change maintenance
I was treated very cordially and professional team made me feel like home.
Thank you guys again!

LL
lorena l.
Nissan Versa
Good Job
excellent service, although I do not speak English, I specified all the support to understand the problem and solve

jessica b.
Amazing honestly
I’m speaking from my heart!!! if you Tired of getting screwed over by mechanics please take your time out and stop at muffler man!!! mechanic shop and ask for Greg everyone who works there is amazing they’re not gonna rip you off they do a honest work and they will give you a honest price!!! just thank me later

Ram Pickup
Great work
Took my truck in today and they were able to get it up on the lift ASAP. Had the muffler and resonator deleted and it sounds amazing! Adam’s work was perfect and the price was great!

HF
hector f.
Cadillac Escalade
01/15/2020
Muffler man is The Car Shop!
Great service. Great job done. Second time that I'm here for modifying the muffler on my Escalde.
Loved it the first time. And now needed to do some more work. Added an electronic valve.
Both times have been great and good service

Courtney C.
Jeep Liberty
01/11/2020
Absolutely amazing!
I had an amazing experience with this shop. My car needed a lot of maintenance done to it. I dropped off my car unsure of what the problems were and Gregg and Darrel did a complete diagnosis of the car and told me everything that I needed to fix. They didn’t touch the car without checking for my authorization and I appreciated that. Amazing communication and I’m satisfied with the results. Highly recommend!

KW
Kayla W.
01/10/2020
Honesty.
They are always honest and willing to help you prioritize.

Chevrolet Cruze
01/09/2020
Very relatable
They are very old fashioned and explain everything to me and listen to my concerns and take me seriously. They never dismiss anything and are wonderful with pricing. Would ALWAYS recommend with the visits I've had so far. Please continue the wonderful work.

LP
lamonte p.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
01/09/2020
Fast friendly and knowledgeable
My muffler was welded in a I think a little less than an hour. Results were great I can even hear my car now

JV

Bob E.
Florida
Chevrolet HHR
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he didn't have any problems with them and their service.

TT
tiago t.
12/30/2019
Very professional and courteous. Took care of the problem right away for a fair price.

SG
sam g.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/28/2019
Muffler delete
Very satisfied with the service