02/09/2019
Better than a Honda dealer
Mully's diagnostic ability once again showed me why they are the best shop on the North Shore.
The light from my Tire Pressure Mnanagenent System had been going off for 6 months. The staff at Mully's spent three hours trying to clear it, before they realized, I did not even have it in my car!
They installed it and Steve Mully did not charge me for labor. They are the best!

DK
DAVID K.
Honda Fit
02/08/2019
Mully’s is Family
Mully’s is like family, they very quickly take you into their inner circle, and they are especially good at doing just what is needed to keep an older car in good working order, without looking for unnecessary things to fix. No changing the cabin filter every time you go in for an oil change. Hands down, the best, most reliable garage I’ve ever patronized.

Beverly, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/06/2019
Always great service
Services are always explained thoroughly and honestly. Pricing is fair, and work is done well.

YS
YVES S.
01/26/2019
Great and honest service
Beside the service they will give you tips how to maintain your vehicle.

PC

PA
PAT A.
Volvo S60
01/08/2019
Exceptional customer service, efficient, knowledgeable, reliable and honest. I have been a customer for years. I would highly recommend.

01/03/2019
Mully's to the rescue!
I went out to my car and found that I had a dead battery. I called AAA and after giving me a jump, told me that I needed a new battery. Instead of purchasing a battery from AAA, I went directly to Mully's where they replaced the battery in minutes. I could feel safe driving again. Thank you Steve and John.

KD
KERRI D.
Lynn, MA
12/27/2018
Kerry D
I stopped at Nichol's store. When I got back to my car, it wouldn't start. Noticed your shop out back and went in. Steve helped me, replaced the starter (which I told the last mechanic was the issue!)the next day. Just in time to start and finish my Christmas shopping! Steve, you are the best!

12/13/2018
I have been a customer for years! I consistently receive A+ service and have recommended Mully's to my family and friends! Thanks again for a positive experience!

LF
LARRY F.
12/11/2018
Two tires
As usual, Mully was polite and professional. The Friday before the appointment, he went out of his way to make sure I got the best dental for the tires. As always, completed work well and on time.

MARGARET M.
08/25/2018
First-rate in professionalism, prices, expertise and honesty!! A hidden gem in Salem!!
Mully's Auto Repair is first-rate in all categories of expertise, price, efficient, honest, professional and friendly. Steve and his crew are exceptional!
I have been trusting Mully's for my auto repair needs for the last 20 years. I always recommend them to friends and family, not only for their experience and knowledge, but for their fair prices, honesty and courtesy.
The waiting room is clean and comfortable with a TV and snack machine.

CL
CATHERINE L.
Saugus, MA
Dodge Durango
07/12/2018
The best!
Steve & his crew are the best! Steve is great and always takes the time to explain what is going on with your vehicle. I’ve always experienced fast, honest service here.

06/14/2018
Mully's is fantastic! I called for an oil change and they were able to book me on the day and time I was available. I then called the day of to change the timing of my appointment and they were able to accommodate to me. Amazing!

ARON S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2018
Good job
They take good care of me and my car

04/18/2018
Fixed my broken struts
Mully's is the ONLY place I'll take my car to be fixed. He is ALWAYS courteous and will take the time to explain what needs to be fixed. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone and everyone!!!

BARBARA M.
Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2018
No Place Better
Where can you find such great people, service, and skill?? ....NOWHERE!!!

03/29/2018
Exceptional Service
This automobile service center is a great find in the difficult world of car repair. John and Steve provide quick and efficient service in Salem. I just finished my 50,000 in half an hour. I also have dropped off the car with minor problems and they have either fixed the situation or given me expert advice for FREE! I highly recommend Mully's as the place to go for car repairs!!!! Joyce Greer

WS
WILLIAM S.
03/27/2018
Very happy with repairs and communication
Highly recommend mully’s !! Great service !!

ES
ED S.
Boston, MA
Toyota Avalon
02/18/2018
outstanding place
Steve, John and the crew were awesome. Honest, trustworthy and a wealth of incredible car knowledge. They are my car enthusiasts. Highly recommend them for all your service needs and any guidance you need . Eddie