Honda Fit
01/23/2021
Honest & 100% Reliable work
I’ve been going here for years. I just happened to find them because they’re near where I live and I got very lucky.

JO
JAMES O.
01/20/2021
Great service, fair prices
As always I am very happy with the service, and customer care,

Jeep Liberty
01/19/2021
Great experience!
Mully’s was friendly, fast, and transparent. I won’t bring my car anywhere else.

JEFFERY B.
01/16/2021
Meticulous and Caring
They do very good work at fair prices, and are conscientious about making sure things are done well. They also communicate well and are timely with their repairs.

Toyota Camry Solara
01/08/2021
Awesome repair station
Always excellent work, even if the problem is extremely difficult to diagnose or fix, great prices and very nice people.

MIKE C.
01/08/2021
Honest. Reliable. Fair.
Done in a timely manner. Kind people. Honest prices.

JO
JAMES O.
01/07/2021
Great service, fair prices
Fair honest shop, quality work, friendly service,

01/07/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, happy to answer questions
I have minimal car knowledge. And I really wish I could remember the guy’s name, but I was there yesterday. Anyways, he answered my questions about alignments and was nice.

JOANNE K.
01/05/2021
The owner Steve Mully is thoughtful, communicative and timely.
Steve Mully and the guys in his shop know cars, and they communicate what they know. Always describe what’s being done and why. Steve is also timely; I never feel like I’m sitting around waiting for them.

RL
ROBERT L.
Everett, MA
01/02/2021
Relace right upper ball joint.
They replaced entjre upper control arm and ball joint on righthand upper. Great job tracks perfect, front end feels tight. Alignment was excellent. Thank you Mully's Auto in Salem..

PN
PAIGE N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/28/2020
Honest and timely!!
Every time we bring our car to Mully’s we are impressed by the fact that he and his staff give us the honest low down! Whether the car needs a huge repair, repairs in moderation or nothing done at all, he tells us the truth and gives us options. And the work he does do is always excellent and completed in a timely manner. If repairs are going to take longer than expected, he calls and let us know. There were never any surprises!

RL
ROBERT L.
Everett, MA
12/26/2020
Lost power and electric at 70 MPH
Had a severe engine/transmission malfunction at 70 MPH in the passing lane on route 95 in heavy traffic.
Had to be towed and it wound up at Mullys Automotive in Salem. Steve did a through mechanical check without wasting time an found a damaged flywheel saving me days of guessing what went wrong and charged me very little for the diagnostic. 2 weeks later the truck is properly repaired and once again I am enjoying driving it.
Thank you for the prompt service, it is good go be back on the road.

EC
EMILY C.
Honda HR-V
12/23/2020
Outstanding service
I’ve been a customer for many years now and Mullys continues to deliver excellent service with professionalism and skill. And always with friendliness and approachability. They partner with a customer. They don’t try to talk over the customer or rip the customer off

AN
ANN N.
12/23/2020
Trust.
Being able to trust someone’s expertise and experience in maintaining your vehicle is really priceless.

MALANIE G.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/22/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly
I actually look forward to taking my car to Mully’s. Impeccable service and always go the extra mile. Clean and friendly. I always leave more knowledgeable about my car.