TG
THOMAS G.
Peabody, MA
04/22/2021
I have been taking my vehicles to mully's for the last five years and he kept our 2005 Honda humming along so there was no decision to bring our brand new Honda to him for service as he is qualified and much more reasonably priced than any dealer. You find something that works you stay with it and even the mechanic where we purchased our new car said if they have a problem they go Mully for help

04/14/2021
Helpful and knowledgeable
Mully is always so helpful and the service is consistently great!

MALANIE G.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/07/2021
Speedy and reliable service
Speedy and reliable service at Mully’s as always. A trusted neighborhood business.

JEANO M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/30/2021
The excellent service
Knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly

JOHN A.
Scion xB
03/30/2021
A solid place for car care
I have been going to Mullys for Iat least 15 years. Never disappointed. They do great work and friendly. Nice having a local owned shop in town

MAUREEN M.
03/16/2021
Efficient, clean and very professional
Mully’s repair shop makes you feel comfortable and well taken care of! I have always been given VIP treatment!
I wouldn’t consider anybody else to work on my 12 year old Honda! These guys have saved me $$$.

TP
TEDDY P.
Jeep Renegade
03/12/2021
Great sevice
My car wouldn't start so he came out of his way to try and jump it. Once we discovered that wouldn't work I had it towed to his shop and a day later I was back on the road. Trustworthy shop with great people.

BRIAN M.
Toyota Avalon
03/11/2021
Great experience as usual. Mully and his team are the best in the business. Prompt and expert service with fair and honest pricing. All you can ask for!

FF
FRANK F.
03/11/2021
Mully and his crew
Great job as always thanks guys

03/10/2021
Great people, better service.
Extremely personable, welcoming, and helpful.

ES
ELLEN S.
Nissan Versa
03/10/2021
The best!
Once again Mully’s came through for me. They accommodated my crazy schedule and my bank account and kept my old car purring like a kitten.

Honda Fit
03/09/2021
Great service, great price, super nice people
Learned about Mully’s through neighborhood social media pages. All of those who suggested taking car to Mully’s (and there were many!) were spot on. Highly recommend!

03/08/2021
Promptness of Service
I called today for an emergency battery replacement .. brought my car in kind of later in the day ..and it was ready within 2 hours .. Thank you for the seamless service !

DIANNE R.
Kia Optima
03/05/2021
Very accommodating!! good prices!!!
I bring all my three cars there never had a problem quality work Stand by the work he does

BRENDA M.
03/02/2021
Mully’s most reliable garage on North Shore
I have been a customer of Steve Mullins forever. He is one of the smartest guys in the business; always current on whatever model you drive. His prices are fair, service is impeccable! He also has wonderful John out in the bay who is a terrific mechanic! recommend Mully’s w/o hesitation!