ES
Boston, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Steve and the guys make it so easy to get your car fixed. They are extremely reasonable and reliable. I bring my car from Boston because I totally trust them. Thanks for all you do Eddie.

MARK G.
Nissan Frontier
12/06/2019
They are committed to doing a good job
Mully is one of the best independent mechanics on the Northshore.

He always is committed to do the best job possible.

I recently moved to Maine and I still drive down to Salem to have Mully work on my truck.

GP
GLENN P.
Danvers, MA
12/06/2019
Savory thousands of dollars on a transmission fix
I've been going to Mully's for years! I was told that I need a new transmission because my car is shaking and chattering like crazy. A new transmission would have cost me between 5 and $7,000 and I cannot afford that now. Mully fixed it for only a few hundred dollars and my car drives like new now!

RICK C.
Lynn, MA
12/05/2019
The staff always persistent to the root of the problem not just trying to change more.

DANIEL B.
12/03/2019
Great experience
I went in on Friday at 3 pm with a problem with my brakes. Jon dropped what he was doing even though they were due to shut down at 4 and stayed late to fix my car.
The guys at Mully’s always go above and beyond for me and I very much appreciate it

BARBARA M.
Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2019
Always the best!!!!!
Steve Mully and his crew remain the BEST!

FF
FRANK F.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/27/2019
Great again
Got my SUV A new pair of sneakers needed 4 being AWD expected a huge bill but was actually reasonable oil change and a 4 wheel alignment thank you Mully !

CN
CASEY N.
11/27/2019
The best around!
By far and away the best, most honest mechanic I have met, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

WM
WENDY M.
Honda Fit
11/23/2019
Best car repair ever.
I'm new to the North Shore and I'm so happy I found this place. They're excellent, reliable and friendly. I recommend them to everybody.

KEVIN M.
Peabody, MA
11/12/2019
Dependable and reliable.
The staff is always polite and knowledgeable. You know you can trust them when they tell you what needs to be done to your car.

BA
BONNIE A.
11/08/2019
once again. I fully trust Mully with my vehicle issues. Thanks again.

11/06/2019
Car repair
Always great and professional service!

LF
LARRY F.
10/29/2019
The Best is at Mully's Auto
As always, 'Mully' and his team give every customer professional, timely, and pleasant service. 'Mully' and his team give good advice and their prices are reasonable. Wouldn't take my business any place else.

One more thing. Mully treats all his customers, men and women, with respect. My experience has been that most auto service businesses treat women as an annoyance and/or stupid about cars. I'm neither.

Mully's Auto is a place where a woman can feel safe and respected when she needs to have her car serviced.

DONNA G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/28/2019
Always top notch quality repairs. Alwasy there when you need him.
Is and always was a quality place to gave your car, or any vehicle, repaired, and done to top tier standards. I alwasy feel confident driving my car after repairs knowing Mully did it right.

RICK C.
Lynn, MA
10/10/2019
Persistence
Had an oil leak. The dealership replaced the head gasket. But still had a leak, oil pressure switch needed which Mully’s did. Had a leak again and checked with the dealership who said the head gasket was ok but thought it was the oil pressure switch. Brought it back to Mully’s and they found it was the sownolaid above it and fixed it.

JAIME B.
Beverly, MA
10/08/2019
Honest fair
Mully always tells me what “needs” to be done and what can wait a little. I never have to worry about “extra” work being added on like at the dealer. He is so honest and fair. I trust whatever he says

FF
FRANK F.
Mercury Mountaineer
1-900-!GoMullys
Been a customer of Mullys for years great guys knowledgeable of todays vehicles prompt service reasonable prices stand behind their work very reputable honest

BA
BONNIE A.
10/04/2019
Mully’s was recommended to me last year and I am so glad to have found him. I feel like he really cares about his customers and I fully trust his judgment on what needs to be done to keep our vehicles in good shape. Highly recommend!

MARY H.
Subaru Legacy
10/04/2019
Fast, honest, and reasonable rates for service.
Great service and support. Mully’s offers a fair and honest approach when it comes to service in a timely manner and charges reasonable rates for this service. It is a pleasure to conduct business with Mully’s. I would recommend his services to anyone!

ARTHUR M.
Subaru WRX
10/01/2019
Hands down Simply the Best Automotive Services anywhere.
I've been bringing all my cars to Mully for the past 10 years. The excellent service and honesty is unheard of in this day and age. I am a very demanding customer 63 years old have never written a review for any business good or bad because I wouldn't waste my time. Consistently giving incredible service at very reasonable prices every time I have walked in the door for the past 10 years prompted this review. Only hope is that they never change anything about what they do.