CL
Saugus, MA
Dodge Durango
07/12/2018
The best!
Steve & his crew are the best! Steve is great and always takes the time to explain what is going on with your vehicle. I’ve always experienced fast, honest service here.

KC
KRISTEN C.
06/14/2018
Mully's is fantastic! I called for an oil change and they were able to book me on the day and time I was available. I then called the day of to change the timing of my appointment and they were able to accommodate to me. Amazing!

ARON S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2018
Good job
They take good care of me and my car

KC
KRISTEN C.
04/18/2018
Fixed my broken struts
Mully's is the ONLY place I'll take my car to be fixed. He is ALWAYS courteous and will take the time to explain what needs to be fixed. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone and everyone!!!

BARBARA M.
Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2018
No Place Better
Where can you find such great people, service, and skill?? ....NOWHERE!!!

JOYCE G.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/29/2018
Exceptional Service
This automobile service center is a great find in the difficult world of car repair. John and Steve provide quick and efficient service in Salem. I just finished my 50,000 in half an hour. I also have dropped off the car with minor problems and they have either fixed the situation or given me expert advice for FREE! I highly recommend Mully's as the place to go for car repairs!!!! Joyce Greer

WS
WILLIAM S.
03/27/2018
Very happy with repairs and communication
Highly recommend mully’s !! Great service !!

ES
ED S.
Boston, MA
Toyota Avalon
02/18/2018
outstanding place
Steve, John and the crew were awesome. Honest, trustworthy and a wealth of incredible car knowledge. They are my car enthusiasts. Highly recommend them for all your service needs and any guidance you need . Eddie

JOHN G.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/06/2018
Always a Quick, Easy and Friendly Experience at Mully's
We wouldn't go (couldn't even imagine going) anywhere else for service for our cars. It is always a quick, easy and friendly experience. We have been going to Mully's for over 20 years, and it has always been that way. Mully is so reliable and we know we can trust him implicitly. The same can be said about any of his employees.

GK
GREG K.
Dodge Durango
01/24/2018
Liftgate Repair
Great job fixing the liftgate on my Durango. I was in and out in 30 minutes and charged a fair price for the repair.

MARGARET M.
01/08/2018
Exceptional service, trustworthy autoshop charging fair prices
I have used Mully's Auto Repair for over twenty years. I am always impressed with the exceptional service and personalized attention my car gets . My most recent experience I needed a new battery. I was very impressed how quickly I was able to get my car repaired and that the price was less than what I was quoted at Pep boys and Advanced Autoparts. The waiting room is comfortable with a TV and a snack vending machine. I received friendly personalized attention.
I would recommend Mully's Auto Repair to anyone, they are excellent mechanics who are honest and charge very fair prices.

DANIEL B.
12/19/2017
Good service.
I needed filters replaced that were dirty.
All I was charged for was the parts, no labor.
Good service as always

TOM B.
12/19/2017
Total brake repair/replacement
12 year old GMC Truck needed all new brake lines and everything else for the brakes. Brakes work absolutely the best that I have felt. (I had them done around 2010 by another place)
Unscheduled repair since I lost them over the weekend. Mully’s fit me in and done 2 days, which I was very happy.
Service is always done in a timely manner and done complete to my utmost satisfaction.
A customer since 2011 and highly recommended!!

AP
ARLENE P.
Toyota Yaris
12/14/2017
Fast quality work @ reasonable rates

SZ
STEVE Z.
12/06/2017
Always there for us
My husband, myself, my mother in law, my niece and brother in law all have been bringing our cars to Mully for as many years as I can remember. I have never questioned that I am getting the best service at the best price available!!
Communication has always been great (no surprises when you pick up the car). I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone I know to bring their car to Mully's for all their service needs:)

BRIAN B.
11/24/2017
Honest, Trusted, Reliable
It's so hard to find a place to take your vehicles that you can have Utter trust in handing over your keys. Mully's is that place. Never doing or suggesting unnecessary work is such a departure from the norm and so appreciated. Explains all service options and offers alternative to save money. Gets work done on time. Highly recommend.

CHRISTEN C.
11/12/2017
Windshield washer reservoir replacement
Very pleasant experience - as always.

DK
Thanks for keeping my old P.T. Cruiser in great shape.. Your the best 💕 🚘

BARBARA M.
10/28/2017
Always the best!
No matter what the problem, Steve & John know what to do!

CHRISTEN C.
10/11/2017
Best customer service!
From the moment you make the appointment until you pay your bill you are treated with courtesy and professionalism. Whether it's an oil change or significant work they always do their best!