STEPHANIE H.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/20/2020
Staff is friendly, service is great, prices are reasonable, it's within a 5 minute walk from my house so during this covid time working from home I can drop off the car when they open and go back at 5 or so to pick up....I like the service reminder emails they send for this forgetful girl which is why I brought it in this most recent time. I was due for a 50k mile check up and some fluid updates.

MIKE C.
Marblehead, MA
09/18/2020
Mully is a great American
Molly has been my mechanic for over 25 years. He is extremely competent and good at what he does, but he is also unfailingly honest. It is shocking to hear such a thing, but it’s true.

Danvers, MA
Ram 2500
09/12/2020
The owner in mechanics are very pleasant and friendly and very knowledgeable of the work they are doing

GC
GREG C.
Beverly, MA
09/10/2020
Generous and thorough diagnostic
Mully’s investigated a check engine problem in our 2016 Subaru, gave us a thorough update afterward, and didn’t charge us anything for the service. Happy to bring our car to someone who is judicious about performing expensive service, and who is willing to communicate the results thoughtfully.

MARIE H.
Malden, MA
09/10/2020
Complete Trust
I have complete trust in Mullys and would take my car nowhere elsr.

RICK C.
Lynn, MA
09/05/2020
Repair after check engine light!
Repair diagnosis and completed before big holiday weekend put me back on the road when I really needed the car and great advice.

FF
FRANK F.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/28/2020
Awesome
Great Job again only an oil change did it while i waited was in and out cleansed it and had it waiting outside with A/C ON thanks Mullys Auto

GP
GLENN P.
Danvers, MA
08/21/2020
Mully's saved me AGAIN!
I have a 2012 Toyota Camry. I bought it a year ago with a hundred and fifty thousand miles on it. I work hard to make the weekly payments and I love my vehicle. A little while back sometimes the whole car would shake when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear in from 2nd to 3rd gear. I was told by another facility that I needed a new transmission and could cost about $6,000. Tranny chatter is now gone thanks to Mully's. He did something to it and added something to it and it cost me under $300 to fix the transmission.

I then invested about another $400 to have the fuel injectors flushed. Not just a bottle of whatever you call it poured into the gas tank either. Both fuel lines were removed and the intake fuel injection system was cleaned. After the cleaning solution was hyper pressure powered through my entire system it was disconnected in my vehicle is put back together. What a difference! I feel like I have a new car and my fuel mileage is so much better!!
Thank you so much for fixing my transmission for just a few bucks and for giving me so much better gas mileage which sure is great for the Earth! You have a customer for life here!!! Furthermore the shop foreman named Paul sure is a great guy and highly experienced and runs a tight ship. He, along with the rest of the crew of the best you will ever meet

BF
BRENDA F.
Peabody, MA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Amazing service!
So professional!
Amazing service, I am very satisfied w the way everything is handled from start to finish! They are very knowledgeable and pay attention to detail! I APPRECIATE and am very thankful for Mully.

LF
LARRY F.
Marblehead, MA
Done right again
An intermittent problem with nothing broken. Mully and John insisted on believing me and kept investigating. Cleaned gum and that seems to be the cure.

GK
GREG K.
Dodge Charger
2016 Dodge Charger Maintenance
Mully completed the maintenance work on my Charger today in 1 hour as promised. Oil change, tire rotation, checked tire pressures and replaced wiper blades. Great job done quickly at a fair price. Mully has been my go to guy for maintenance or repair of all 3 of my vehicles for several years. Best auto repair shop on the North Shore!

JO
JAMES O.
08/17/2020
always honest, fair pricing, professional work, and mully is always there to answer any questions or concerns, the mechanics are professional, friendly, and neat,

SHAWN S.
08/17/2020
Auto repair
Auto repair fast excellent honest auto repair done right.

DANIEL B.
08/12/2020
Great
As always, right on time. Quick and efficient service

VH
VALERIE H.
08/12/2020
Honest, courtesy, excellent work
I have been taking my vehicle to Mully for nearly 10 years.