ARON S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/19/2019
The car doctor
They take good care of my car.

JOHN A.
Scion xB
08/08/2019
Great work
Mullys has done very good work with my cars. A person would not go wrong taking a vehicle to them. Fair pricing also.

Swampscott, MA
08/06/2019
Trusted car care.
The best and most trustworthy place I’ve found in the area. Good guys.

08/05/2019
Great, honest service
My first time bringing my car the Mullys and will now be the only place we go.

LD
LEANNE D.
08/02/2019
Mully’s Auto Repair
Steve@ Mully’s is an honest mechanic. He will only make warranted repairs to your vehicle & charges for parts and labor are fair. I’ve been a customer for 15+ years and wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

JEFFERY B.
08/01/2019
Nothing But The Finest In Croissants
Seriously, great work, responsive, and sensitive to customers' needs. Successfully achieves long-term customer loyalty. I have been using Mully's Auto Repair for about 20 years!

EC
EMILY C.
Swampscott, MA
07/30/2019
Count on Mullys for great work
Been going to Mullys for a while and they are outstanding. Great work, reasonable prices and so knowledgeable. I trust them completely with my car

RICHARD M.
07/30/2019
honda
A++👍👍

KC
KRISTEN C.
07/29/2019
Consistently superior service! They always explain what they've done and will advise if there are upcoming services needed on my car.

JULIE S.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/23/2019
Love him and this shop. Highly recommend!

JO
JAMES O.
First time customer
I brought my ford f150 in for a oil change and alignment, Mully is a very honest man, and his work is done with great pride, I am now a new and very Happy customer.

MARY H.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
Great Job
Mully's checked on all my concerns and gave me a reason for every repair.

JEANO M.
07/19/2019
John and Mully
The absolute best automotive repair shop

RICK H.
Excellent, Affordable, On-time Service
Everything stated in the title and more! Add thorough explanations of the work performed and sound recommendations for preventive maintenance. I'm a relatively new customer and I'll be a return customer too!

MIKE C.
A Gem
He’s a complete car nut. He has great passion for what he does, and it translates into great expertise.

And he’s honest.

RICK C.
Lynn, MA
Expertise and value
These guys always work hard to get to the root cause of the problem, not just replacing parts to solve the problem through process of elimination. Specialty tools and experience needed to get a cost effective solution!

BC
BRITTANY C.
07/15/2019
Trusted Auto Shop
I’ve been to Mully’s twice now, and definitely plan to continue. Very satisfied with the work, never feel taken advantage of. My visit today was LESS than the estimate, and I trust that I’m getting what I need when it’s needed. Thanks Mully!

Lynn, MA
Toyota Matrix
07/11/2019
Quality Service
Super convenient. Super accommodating. Always quality work.

KRISTA S.
Peabody, MA
07/10/2019
Great People Great Service
I have been taking my cars to Mully’s for years. You won’t find a more honest, or fair shop out there. I trust every repair. I always get a fair estimate. Their work is top notch.

DONNA G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/26/2019
Reliable repairs done right the FIRST TIME
Great work. Repairs always done right and in time.