REYNALDO M.
Peabody, MA
Nissan Murano
08/04/2021
Good Job
Very good place I would go back again to get my car fixed

NR
NICHOLE R.
07/30/2021
HONESTLY Mully is the BEST SHOP IN THE NORTH SHORE
Mullys is top notch! First after not seeing Mully for a while I walk in and it's like I just saw him yesterday warm and friendly. Service incredible. Honest Honest Honest!!!! My car needed help bad and now I'm driving a Safe and reliable car. Thanks guys your the best!!!!@

JON P.
07/28/2021
Quality people, quality work
Great people providing a quality job always!!

JULIE S.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/23/2021
Always great
Always receive top notch service. Honest and trustworthy.

MARK R.
Boston, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/21/2021
Great Fast Service
I receive great service at Mully’s. I bring my 20+ year-old delivery van in for repairs a couple times per year. It always feels like new when Mully’s is done with it. I usually expect them to need my car for a few days, but Mully’s gets it back to me quickly - usually the same day. It’s the only place I take my car for service and repairs.

VH
VALERIE H.
07/20/2021
Professional and courtesy
I have been going to Mully’s for 15 yrs and I would never think of going elsewhere. Mully and his staff are friendly and treat everyone respectfully. Being a woman, I’ve always been on guard when I go to a garage. From day one, Mully showed he was a trustworthy businessman and would always be looking out for my best interest when it came to my vehicle.

MICHAEL G.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/19/2021
Brake Job
Quick, reliable honest service and reasonable prices.

RF
RON F.
Peabody, MA
Buick Verano
Honest and quality service
Been to Mullys 3 times over the last year and when I leave I always feel like I got an honest price and the work done right. They dont try to sell you on other work that isnt needed.

MIKE P.
Silverado Oil Change
Always a pleasure dealing with Mully. Very fast and reasonably priced. Great service.

M.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/16/2021
They been around forever, and an all around mechanics ( from new to and old carburetors car like mine
I had recently bought an older car it wasn’t running so good, I brought it to mullys , him and his crew dialed it in, runs awesome now and didn’t crush my pocket. I’m very happy and recommend mullys

Josh C.
07/13/2021
Easy and effective
Went in with an idea what was wrong with my car. They promptly had me bring it in, fixed the minor issue, and returned my car back within a couple of hours. Good service and fair prices. Would definitely bring my car there again.

JOSH C.

I trust Mully’s 100%

P.
07/01/2021
Honesty and caring
I always appreciate that I am given a full understanding of the issue with my car and the options. It’s a pleasure to go there instead of that feeling of dread I’ve had in the past with other service centers.
I feel I’ve found a place that is run with honesty, caring, and a sense of humor. I intend to remain a customer.

RL