Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kevin A.
Hartford City, IN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
A+ service!
Very professional and courteous people. Informative on all aspects of repair an service.đź‘Ť

Hi Kevin
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and your detailed feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your service needs in the future.

Thanks
Jerry Norton
765-288-6611

Abby M.
Frankton, IN
Good Service.
So wonderful to have capable caring people work with me to get my car in for its maintenance. At 171 plus thousand miles, my car is still purring. I'm sure the good care she receives is a big part of her good health.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Abby, always a pleasure.

JJ
Jerry J.
Anderson, IN
Volvo XC90
03/15/2019
Very accomadating, employees seem interested and competant in their roles. My family has had several cars serviced there last 20 years and they are reliable and fair.
My family has had several vehicles serviced by Muncie Imports over a span of 25 years. They listen, evaluate, then provide quality service. They seem to take pride in workmanship not just volumne of work .

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Thanks,

Cynthia G.
Jaguar XK
03/08/2019
Appreciate the convenience.
When I bought my Jaguar XKR I assumed that I would have to drive to Indianapolis to have it serviced. This inconvenience led to my allowing my car to go past the recommended time for routine maintenance. I then discovered MIC online and read all the reviews about their superior service. I made an appointment and had all my overdue maintenance taken care of. The service guys were very professional and knew what they were doing. Every detail was explained to me so I could easily understand what they were doing and why. Now my car runs like a dream and I feel confident that it is in tip-top condition. Any time I need future service, I will not hesitate to go back to MIC.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Cynthia for taking time to write this review. If you ever have questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Jerry Norton

Volvo S80
03/08/2019
Polite and Accommodating.
Even though my need was minor they were able to help me the same day.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you, glad we could help.

Darrell H.
Porsche 911
03/04/2019
porsche
execlent service very friendly

Mark C.
Volkswagen Passat
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they understood exactly what he needed and they were quick with getting the job done.

SF
Steve F.
Swansea, IL
Jaguar
02/03/2019
Jaguar 1967
Car is being restored. Pictures look great.

Thanks Steve!

02/02/2019
Very accomodating
Scheduling and service were as indicated by phone. Very accommodating.

Thank you!

LP
Logan P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Logan said they did a great job.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Logan!

Josh L.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the service took longer than he expected.

David H.
Yorktown, IN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/16/2019
Very good service
Problem addressed and fixed at a reasonable price. Car was returned washed and clean.

Thanks David!

DJ
Dev J.
Jaguar X-TYPE
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dev said the business provided a great experience and work. Everyone is informative and friendly. He would highly recommend them to others.

TC
Thomas C.
01/03/2019
Trustworthy and reliable.
Staff always helpful and service you can count on to be correct.

David L.
Selma, IN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/03/2019
Mercedes General Maintenance
Need to have scheduled maintenance done and my original main battery which was 8 years old and aux battery replaced. Everything was completed when promised and done within price estimate provided.

GM
Greg M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
12/20/2018
Porsche 911 coolant leak
Yet another awesome experience at MIC. I discovered coolant on the floor underneath the left side of 911's engine. It had dripped onto the header near the head, so I was concerned about a crack in the head or a compromised head gasket. Turned out that one of the clamps on a small hose from the coolant reservoir was leaking slightly due to an insufficiently tight clamp. This was not obvious from the engine bay or from underneath, plus the source of the leak was at least 18" from the puddle. The drips were traveling on the bottom side of the hose and over to the engine where they then leaked down onto the header and, eventually, onto the floor.

Marty did the problem-solving, tightened the clamp to correct tension, and then pressurized the system to double-check...the leak is gone.

Very, very happy.

Louisville, KY
12/13/2018
BMW X3 Service
My daughter's starter went out. She is a student at BSU and I live 3 hours away. We were able to arrange for the car to be towed to the shop Monday. They diagnosed the problem and ordered the parts. The work was completed by the end of the next day, at the exact cost of the estimate I was given. Everything was handled by phone and the shop was professional, efficient and they did exactly what we had discussed. A good experience. Thanks.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your detailed
feedback. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance in the future.

James A.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
12/08/2018 Category: Service
James said they were very good and everything went well.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you James!

Joan P.
FIAT 500
12/06/2018
As always, work was done in a timely manner.
Work was done a explained an it is nice to have car washed when job is complete. Thanks!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Joan!

Jack H.
Albany, IN
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he would recommend the business for service.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 11/28/2018