Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SA
Steve A.
06/13/2019
Expert technicians
Muncie Import Auto has taken care of my BMWs for a decade. One time I took my employer's VW to The Ft. Wayne dealer for warranty work. When the service manager learned I was from Muncie, he asked me if I knew of Muncie Import Auto. I said yes, that is where I take my car. He replied Muncie Import is where they send car repairs they can't handle.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Steve, always a pleasure!

06/11/2019
They did an excellent job explaining how they fixed my car problem, they were quick about it, and they even cleaned my car before I picked it up.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/12/2019

SF
Steve F.
Swansea, IL
Jaguar
05/29/2019
1967 Jaguar
The people. They all make sure your questions are answered and they listen.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Steve!

Jaime L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/29/2019
They were super at fixing my Mercedes!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/03/2019

Stan M.
Cincinnati, OH
Jaguar
05/04/2019
Mike’s upholstery work is exceptional
Great craftsmanship and excellent materials
Amy from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/06/2019

GM
Greg M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/02/2019
Porsche 911 spring service
Excellent and timely spring service on my 911. In addition to oil and filter, a thorough front to back and side to side inspection underneath before the driving season. I've had my 911 serviced and maintained at MIC since 2007, and I start every driving and track season right here. Thanks!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/06/2019

Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/02/2019

Joel A.
Gaston, IN
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Joel said the staff at this business was very friendly and helpful. He also said the prices were good and he is happy.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks Joel!

CL
Cindy L.
Eaton, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/19/2019
All people are Super/Great work;
Always caring and explain carefully/just drop off / I have 2 vw and problems. So I know.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Cindy!!

Debbie S.
Yorktown, IN
INFINITI EX35
04/12/2019
Always Top-Notch!
My interactions were all with Jerry - and what a great guy to deal with! He worked well to accommodate my schedule, by phoning me as a follow-up to my email request for service. Once he had my vehicle, again great communication with phone calls to me explaining what he found & giving me his recommendations on how to proceed. Always the professional, always so polite. I really feel taken care of when I'm working with Jerry & Muncie Imports.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your detailed
feedback. It's always a pleasure to help in any way I can.

Thanks, Jerry Norton

BL
Bruce L.
Fairmount, IN
MG Midget
04/10/2019
Awesome
Great customer service. Chuck always kept me informed on the progress and never repaired or replaced anything without my consent. This place is awesome !!

Bruce Ludlow
chuck from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks Bruce for the great reveiw. Great customer service is easy when you have great customers like yourself.

Chuck Crabtree
GM Muncie Imports & Classics

LK
Logan L. K.
BMW 328i
03/30/2019
Always great service.
Always great service for my BMWs! Good value for the quality of the work.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks Logan!

Darby S.
Parker City, IN
03/30/2019
Very willing to help when no one else would!
Jerry is a phenomenal parts tech. He helped me out when no one else in town would. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for parts for imports.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you very much Darby, glad I could help!

Alaina B.
03/27/2019
Fast and friendly service! Every time I went in or talked to them on the phone the were wonderful. Thank you for the exceptional service!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks Alaina, sorry for the delay on the mirror.

EW
Evan W.
03/27/2019
The guys at Muncie Imports did a great job on my Audi.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks Evan!

KA
Kevin A.
Hartford City, IN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
A+ service!
Very professional and courteous people. Informative on all aspects of repair an service.👍

Hi Kevin
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and your detailed feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your service needs in the future.

Jerry Norton
765-288-6611

Abby M.
Frankton, IN
Good Service.
So wonderful to have capable caring people work with me to get my car in for its maintenance. At 171 plus thousand miles, my car is still purring. I'm sure the good care she receives is a big part of her good health.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Abby, always a pleasure.

JJ
Jerry J.
Anderson, IN
Volvo XC90
03/15/2019
Very accomadating, employees seem interested and competant in their roles. My family has had several cars serviced there last 20 years and they are reliable and fair.
My family has had several vehicles serviced by Muncie Imports over a span of 25 years. They listen, evaluate, then provide quality service. They seem to take pride in workmanship not just volumne of work .

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Thanks,