Anderson, IN
Mercedes-Benz C350
06/01/2020
Honest & knowledgeable
They perform service in timely manner and never try to up sell, which being a woman is appreciated. I feel like they do the work, explain to me in easy to understand terms and do t try to do unnecessary work. Highly recommend.

Dave H.
BMW Z3
05/29/2020
I was pleased that they did the needed work without trying to do more than what was needed.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/01/2020

Thanks Dave always glad to help!

John D.
BMW Z3
05/29/2020
Customer focused
I always know I will receive a quality job with knowledgeable advice when I patronize Muncie Imports and Classics!

Thanks John!

HW
Harry W.
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Harry said they were very good.

Ron S.
05/20/2020
Latest work completed
Jerry is an exceptional service manager. Got the job done quickly and professionally. My wife was very pleased with the results of the seat repair work. If Mom’s not happy—no one is happy. Thanks AGAIN for a great job. Ron Sendre
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/22/2020

Thanks Ron always glad to help

05/19/2020
Inspection
Wasn't thrilled to pay $100 for an inspection to be told it needs to go to the dealership. I understand mechanics need paid but seems VERY high expense for a computer ran program.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 06/01/2020

Yes our techs do have to get paid as well as our equipment. We do charge an hour labor for a check engine light scan, for that we scan, document & clear all faults in system and look for problems, also in your case we researched problem and was something that had to be handled at the dealer. Had you made us aware of your concerns at the time of the visit we may have been able to address this with you and come to a solution where all involved would be satisfied.

Sushma S.
05/08/2020
We have a place foe expensive car service here in Muncie. Very happy no need to go either Indianapolis or Fortwayne.
Quick response and service.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you, glad we could help.Please contact us if you have any problems.

Chet S.
05/08/2020
Service with a smile!!
Great service and top experts!!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 05/08/2020

David M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/10/2020
Personal attention and authentic caring
Very realistic assessments of issues and presentation of resolution possibilities
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks David!

Randy R.
Chrysler Crossfire
04/03/2020
Happiness
I have serious concerns about the cost of repairs at Muncie Imports however I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was quite reasonable the technician I dealt with was very knowledgeable and explain things in a very clear and concise way and should be given a raise and no I am not a relative of hers I would recommend Muncie Imports to anyone
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback.

BF
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 04/02/2020

Thanks Bonnie!

MINI Cooper Coupe
03/14/2020
Great resource for foreign car owners
This was the second time I’ve had my Mini Cooper repaired at Muncie Imports and Classics. They always do a great job and know how to work on my car. I also appreciate their email reminders for appointments and service alerts. The parking lot is always full of German cars, so that’s a good sign. If you are in the Muncie area and have a Mini, they are a great resource.

John S.
Land Rover LR2
03/11/2020
I never been more pleased with a service than I have received with Muncie Imports, courteous, thoughtful and prompt and very knowledgeable! Will definitely use again! Thank you Jerry and all that took care of me.

Thanks John!

Thanks Brad!

Dave R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/10/2020
Reset srs code after we replaced seat cover

Thanks Dave!