Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Lance E.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/14/2019
Friendly, Courtesy, Super Service
Not only did they complete the our requisite service and repair items, but they went beyond those items and washed and cleaned the vehicle inside and out. That is service that makes us smile. Thank you Muncie Imports and Classics.

BP
Bill P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/12/2019
trusted name in the import car business
Fair price for the service done in a timely method
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks Bill!

John A.
Dunkirk, IN
11/07/2019
Honest an reasonable
They are very Honest an affordable. I would recommend them to my friends an family. I will go back to them if needed.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks John!

BL
Bernard L.
Union City, IN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said the staff members were interested in the problem. They were courteous and proficient.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks Bernard, glad we were able to take care of your problem.

TY
Tyler Y.
Gaston, IN
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said this business has really good customer service.

Thanks Tyler!

PA
Paul A.
Albany, IN
BMW 325i
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees took good care of him.

Thanks Paul!

DN
Dominick N.
Alfa Romeo Spider
10/21/2019
1973 Alfa Spider
Marti's diagnose was correct, The bad news he did not have the tool to correct the problem. The problem was a sticking decell solenoid. Alfa expert Charley Goddard made the fix. Car now runs perfectly. Please let Marti know.

JJ
Jeff J.
Montpelier, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/30/2019
Good services
Take my VW beetle there when it needs worked on.

Thanks Jeff!

LJ
Linda J.
Hagerstown, IN
09/22/2019
they are great-friendly, competent and helpful
I have been going there for a number of years, even though they aren't the closest place, because they have always done a great job and go out of their way to make my visit special. They even let me use the golf cart to sit in since I am not able to use a regular chair since I cannot get up from a normal height chair without a lot of help. Keep up the good work.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks Linda always a pleasure!

Jim D.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Jim said everything was fine, the business detailed and waxed his vehicle.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks Jim!

Ron W.
Hartford City, IN
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/20/2019
Best service I’ve ever experienced in an auto repair facility
Very honest and experienced service manager, Chuck told me what to expect and they did exactly what they said they would and was done in a timely manner. I will be glad to return for future service on zany Porsche. Thanks!

Thanks Ron!

Dan G.
Greenwood, IN
09/19/2019
They do good work!
Had my daughter drop off our BMW 328. They quickly diagnosed the issue and got to work right away. Their communication was excellent and their work trustworthy. I really appreciate the way they handled the service as my daughter is there at Ball State and I couldn't get there to talk directly with them. Thank you very much!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks Dan, we understand it can be difficult not being from around here and try to make it as easy as possible for Ball State Families.

MK
Matthew K.
Volkswagen GTI
09/14/2019
Job done well but some issues
I had a clutch replaced in my 2007 GTI a few weeks back. While the clutch job itself was executed properly, there were a few rough patches along the way. Somewhere throughout the process the mechanic broke a ball joint which, to their credit they replaced for just the cost of parts. Totally fair. What they failed to mention is that they also broke one of the mounts on my cold air intake. Rather than making me aware of the issue, it was loosely cable-tied back together in such a way that the intake was rattling on top of the engine. I also had to call in each day my car was delayed to find out whether or not it would be ready for pickup. The work overall was satisfactory, but communication left quite a bit to be desired.

PB
Peter B.
09/12/2019
Great Service! Quick Turnaround.
I took my vehicle into Muncie Imports with a problem. I thought I had the issue diagnosed and was prepared for an expensive replacement job, but after Muncie Imports performed their diagnostic test, it turned out that my perceived issue was non existent and their honesty saved me money. I was so pleased with that phone call that I decided to have them perform a full servicing of the vehicle. Now, I’m back on the road and running better than ever.

Audi S5
09/09/2019
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Great people. Would like to have seen my tire levels checked after rotation.

GE
Gail E.
smart fortwo
09/08/2019
Great service. They are very knowledgeable and thorough. It was a good experience and I will return.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you!

debbie s.
08/21/2019
Always Top-Notch!
The team of Amy, Jerry, & Chuck never disappoint. From the first phone call to the service to the pick-up everything goes as expected with quality a must. Thank you MIC for keeping your business alive & well in Muncie!

SG
Susie G.
Jaguar XF
08/20/2019
Codes cleared
In addition to a prompt oil change service, we had a 16 month Tire Warning System Warning that wouldn't go away, following a brake inspection and tire rotation at the Indy dealer. Muncie Imports got that fixed! Hooray!!!

Thanks, Charley Goddard
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you! Glad we were able to get the TPMS light off for you!

Debbie S.
INFINITI EX35
08/20/2019
Always Top-Notch!
As usual, the service both in person & over the phone was fabulous. The team of Amy, Jerry & Chuck is customer-oriented all the way!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks Debbie, always a pleasure!

Jennifer P.
08/14/2019
Excellent customer service
Everyone seems to go above and beyond. JERRY always makes me feel welcome and helps me when I don’t understand something. He he’s a big help. Plus Great mechanics 🧰.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 08/19/2019

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business. Don't hesistate to call me with questions or concerns regarding your BMW.

Thanks, Jerry