BL
Fairmount, IN
MG Midget
04/16/2021
Always Excellent Service
Muncie Imports is the only place that will work on my vehicle. Service is outstanding and communication is excellent. AAA+++ !!!

Joann B.
Knightstown, IN
Honda Fit
04/15/2021
These Folks are the Best!
I have been taking my car to Muncie Imports and Classics for years. My 2006 VW had almost 300,000 miles on the original engine thanks to their maintenance program. Always fair and trustworthy.

Kent B.
Selma, IN
04/09/2021
Old friends
Past frequent customer. Came to Muncie to visit. On the way my auxiliary cooling fan started sounding like it was grinding coffee. Dropped it off on Monday AM and guys ordered parts, got it fixed, and had me ready to go quickly, for way less than it would have cost to fix back home in New York. I’ve had a lot of dealings with them over the last 25 years or so and cannot say enough positive about them.

Jeff S.
Indianapolis, IN
Volvo V70
04/09/2021
They go above and beyond!
I drive an hour to Muncie Imports to have them do the work on my cars, so you know I'm serious. My cars are older, kind of quirky (oh wait, that's me) but they keep them on the road and are the most reasonable and knowledgeable in Indiana. Worth the drive wherever u live....

BT
THEY ARE AMAZING 🥰🥰🥰

Marcia C.
Carmel, IN
03/31/2021
Just Bring There. You have always been there to help find problems with vehicles. Everyone there is courteous and patient. I always recommend you. Your smiles relax us when we think we are going to haves “hissy fit” ( I picked this term up in the South.)
Keep up the good work and I hope your business continues to grow. Thanks for your patience and kindness to your customers.🤗

DT
Dalya T.
Granger, IN
03/24/2021
Did a great job!
Very happy with how everything turned out, thank you!

Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/22/2021
ML320
Great service. Staff is friendly.

Carol S.
INFINITI M45
03/16/2021
The way I was treated
Anyone that was helping me very friendly and the man that explained what was wrong did so in a way that I could understand what needed to be fixed. The Receptionist was nice too.

LD
Loran D.
BMW 750i xDrive
03/16/2021
Seat belt warning not fixed, good analysis on aux battery
I was pleased with the analysis on my steering warning and the staff was thorough in determining there was an auxiliary battery error. Much appreciated! However, the fasten seat belt warning was not fixed. When I called to make the appointment, I was told the seat belt warning was very common and easy to fix but it was not fixed when I was there waiting.

MJ
Mary J.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/12/2021
Jerry. And Amy is very helpful also
I’ve been coming to Muncie Imports for over 20 years & everyone is very helpful and pleasant . But Jerry is the best. He always explains things thoroughly and never acts like you’re imposing on his time.

Debbie S.
Yorktown, IN
INFINITI EX35
03/06/2021
Wonderful Updates
Personal contact and telephone conversations every step of the way with people who actually touched my car!

LD
Larry D.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Larry said did a good job, are fair take and care of him. They have always treated him right and that is why he continues to do business with them.

02/17/2021
Great communication
Took my car in for preventive maintenance work. Chuck and Jerry kept in communication with me during the day and let me know when the job was complete. When I picked up the car, Chuck explained the checks they did to make sure the job was done correctly.

Mercedes-Benz ML320