NS
Nicholle S.
10/20/2020
Had my BMW in for a variety of maintenance and one issue. I have been very happy with the service and price.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/21/2020

Thanks Nicholle!

Dawnell M.
Portland, IN
BMW 750i xDrive
10/13/2020
Jeremy
I had never been to Muncie Imports before. Jermey was so amazing helping me every step of the way. He was the best!

SR
Stephen R.
Albany, IN
Jaguar XJ-S
09/30/2020
great ,knowledable people
know exotic and older vehical problems and fixes
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/05/2020

Ted S.
Albany, IN
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/23/2020
B1 service on MB.
This is my 2nd service and always on time done s great job. Much cheaper than MB dealer.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 10/05/2020

John A.
Dunkirk, IN
09/15/2020
Extremely honest and helpful
They took my wife's vehicle in and checked it almost immediately even though they were pretty backed up with work on other cars. Then fixed her problem and got us back on the road in no time.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks John! I'm glad we could get you back on the road.

BR
Brett R.
09/04/2020
Jerry Norton
Jerry Norton is always helpful, knowledgeable and friendly in taking care of our needs for the 2011 BMW. He is the reason we come back.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks for the kind words! It's always nice to know I've been able to help my customers the same way I would like being treated.

09/01/2020
They always do a great job
They know what they're doing and i trust what they do.

Chet S.
08/20/2020
Always Great Service!!
The team at Muncie Imports are top notch!! You should buy them lunch!
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks Chet always appreciated!

Abby M.
Frankton, IN
08/10/2020
Great service.
A customer for many years now, I've never been disappointed with the care I and my car have received at Muncie Imports. Thorough evaluations, reliable quality, respectful and flexible customer service, good communication by phone and email and text, my questions answered, my concerns addressed. I trust this group of people to help me keep my veteran car in the service, on the road, soldiering on.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you Abby always a pleasure!

HV
Harry V.
Yorktown, IN
07/24/2020
Promp service and friendly folks to work with.
We dropped off our vehicle the evening before using the key drop and it was ready the next day. We were informed about what work was done and an issue to be aware of with the A/C. Always pleased with the service/care we receive at Muncie Imports and Classics.

Thanks Harry!

Roy W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/18/2020
Dependability, expertise, and friendliness
Have had my car serviced at Muncie Import for a couple of decades. Wouldn’t consider going elsewhere. Routine check-ups are easy to schedule, done in a reasonable period of time, and with excellence. I can always contact them when unexpected problems arise. They respond quickly, review issues, share options, then fix the problems.
Jerry N. from Muncie Imports and Classics responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks Roy always a pleasure!

MA
Mike A.
07/15/2020
‘08 X5 bMW 4.8i
They diagnosed the problem quickly, presented multiple options to help me make the best decision moving forward! Great experience.
Thanks, Muncie Imports!

BL
Bruce L.
Fairmount, IN
MG Midget
07/10/2020
Excellent Company
Muncie Imports is the only place I take my MG. Have taken it to other places... only to take it back to Muncie Imports to fix what they messed up.
Very courteous and knowledgeable staff. Always keep me posted and no extra work is performed without my permission.
Excellent all the way around.

Thanks Bruce!

MA
Mohammed A.
Porsche Boxster
07/09/2020
Great experience
Very pleasant and cordial staff. Was able to get in quickly. Explained to me all the maintenance that was performed on my vehicle.

KA
Kevin A.
Hartford City, IN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/05/2020
A+
They know their stuff! Honest and work with you!

Thanks Kevin!