Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.6447338/5Overall Rating 3.6447338/5Overall Rating 3.6447338/5rating 3.6447338rating 3.6447338
Overall Rating 2.27632/5Overall Rating 2.27632/5rating 2.27632rating 2.27632rating 2.27632

KO
Karen O.
Springville, UT
The tech
Tech was friendly and helpful and explained what the car needed.

Saratoga Springs, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Lifetime free oil change service.
Murdock Hyunda's free oil change and car wash service is great. I usually come during the week so the wait is minimal. My grandson really likes the outing because they have toys and snacks.

LR
Lindsey R.
Provo, UT
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I love the quality of service I get from Hyundai, always quick and friendly and do a great job!

Ronald B.
Spanish Fork, UT
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They communicated with us periodicly during our wait. They arranged a ride home and back to the dealership when the car was ready. Very accomodating
same as above
They were overall doing a super job of communication and service. They were quick to find the problem and repair it.

KC
Kyle C.
Payson, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kyle
I wish I had FREE oil changes for the life of the car rather I get 3 a year! Oh well
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MJ
Mark J.
Provo, UT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great serive personel
Your personal were very professional and explained what I needed to do. They also remembered me and helped me make advisable decisions regarding my vehicle. Than you again.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Orem, UT
Sub par
Sub par work
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that your tires were not done correctly. We understand how frustrating that can be. We will address this issue with our service team. Again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Matthew C.
Spanish Fork, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Tire Air Leak
Came in to check on a air leak in my tire. I was told it was probably the change in the seasons. I responded saying that my other 3 tires didn't lose air pressure in my garage so I think it is something else. They never really checked the tire and just put more air in it. I left thinking all is well, only to find out later that air pressure was decreasing again. I took it to Discount Tire the next day and they actually checked it like I asked and found a screw. They also fixed it for free and sent me on my way with a fixed tire. Wish that would have happened at Hyundai.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that your tire was not checked and that we weren't able to fix the problem for you. We understand how frustrating that can be. We will definitely address this issue in future training and be sure to be better next time. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We hope to see you again in the future!

-Shawn Miller (Service Manager)

BL
Brian L.
Mapleton, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
OIL CHANGE
Overall good service time to change oil seemed a little long , first in line at 7 was close to 8:0 when done.

Camille S.
American Fork, UT
Quality work, helpful staff
I would recommend Murdock Hyundai to my family and friends
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Pleasant Grove, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great,fast service while waiting in a comfortably in a lounge area
I used to hate waiting hours for my car to be serviced in a cold, uncomfortable area full of car fumes.
At Murdock Hyundai this never happens. Service is efficient and friendly. The waiting area is very comfortable. Each customer is assigned a customer care rep whom u can text for updates or any needs while u wait. Both the car and customer are well taken care of. Now this is excellent service!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lehi, UT
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The 5* is for Kevin
I brought in our car for an oil change and car wash, and it took an unusual amount of time to even get to me to see what I needed. That was disappointing, but gratefully the service man, Kevin, that came over was positive, apologetic, and pleasant. He gave me about an hour estimate, which is quite common here. He came to me a while later and let me know that our alignment was out, showing me the printout with the results. I told him I’d get back with him about whether or not we wanted to do it now. A few minutes later I had an answer and found that he was helping another customer, so I spoke to a man at the computer within 10 feet of Kevin looking at this other car and asked him to tell Kevin that we wanted the alignment done. He agreed. I waited again, and about an hour and 20 minutes later Kevin came to me and asked if I wanted it done. I was very frustrated about the time and that he wasn’t told, and let him know the situation. I informed him that I would need to be out of there no later than another 25 minutes because we were leaving on a trip within the hour. He said he’d rush it through, and I was able to run out the door 20 minutes after we spoke. I ended up leaving on my trip late because I was expecting to be home much sooner, but Kevin was so helpful that he’s the reason I’m rating it 5 stars. He kept me informed regularly about the progress, and he was very pleasant. I wish every service person was like this.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that Kevin was helpful to you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Eagle Mountain, UT
Blah blah blah
It was fine.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Carl H.
West Jordan, UT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great experience
Have not had a bad experience with Hyundai Lindon. We keep returning because of the way they treat us.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Santaquin, UT
SATISFIED CUSTOMER
GREAT SERVICE ON A GREAT CAR. LOVE MY SONATA!!!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Springville, UT
Great customer care!
A+ service
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Orem, UT
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Rick the mechanic is the best! We always ask for him to do all our service!
We have been bringing our Hyundai's to this dealership for years for one main reason Rick! Rick is a mechanic that can figure everything out! He is the best and always comes out to explain things to us!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear that Rick takes good care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Salem, UT
09/14/2018 Category: Service
the staff is friendly and knowledgeable
I waiting experience is always comfortable.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Brenda B.

Harold R.
American Fork, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great products and knowledgeable and pleasant staff.
As always, good work and pleasant staff. Thanks!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us with your response! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!