Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.7727252/5Overall Rating 3.7727252/5Overall Rating 3.7727252/5rating 3.7727252rating 3.7727252
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Sharon S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019 Category: Service
It's great because the people are great. I am always treated with respect. They really listen to my concerns.
I love working with the people at Murdock Hyundai of Lindon. They are very supportive, communicate what will be done in a way that i can understand. I know that I am going to be given the best service and a friendly reception. Who wouldn't want to keep going back to Murdock when you are always treated as an odl friend?

AW
Arvy W.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Hyundai excellence
The car and people are awesome.

Deborah L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Always get amazing service with Murdock Hyundai. Brett always treats you like family.

All goog

Pleasant Grove, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Pain job still not finished
It’s has been months and I have taken my car back multiple times and they just can’t seem to get the pain job done right. It wouldn’t have needed the pain but one of their “mechanics “ backed it into something during a oil change. instead of telling me I had to point it out when I went to get back in my car. I feel they do not higher certified mechanics. I have taken my car in for service before because something in the car is staying on after I turn the car off and it is draining the battery. When they looked my car over after 2 hours they said it was because I had the wrong heads on the top of my battery..... they are the same ones the car came with. ( plus they are a stander size) I then took it down to a certified mechanic that’s a friend of the family and he found the electrical problem that was draining my battery. Why was it they couldn’t find it well my car was there for 2 hours? I just feel they could really improve on there mechanics that work on our cars.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/20/2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your recent experiences with us. I can assure you that all of our technicians are certified with Hyundai. I am very interested in hearing more about your experience so we can make things right and improve for the future. Look for communication from me soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Shawn Miller, Service Manager

Teresa S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
They always take care of me
Whenever I come they always take care of me.

BC

best service around

Lindon, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Murdock Hyundai provides great service.

Cindee B.
Heber City, UT
Awesome
The Murdock dealership is always been wonderful to me and my family. I always recommend them.

Michael B.
Highland, UT
Easy Drop off
I dropped my car off at 7 PM and they were done by the time I was done with Dinner. The extended hours make it easy to get your services done!

EY
Evan Y.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people. Too long for simple oil change.
The people are very pleasant. Excellent personnel, just takes too long for a simple oil change.

St. George, UT
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Handled sevice request quickly and professionally
Happy with service disappointed that couldn't replicate the problem.

SA
Stephanie A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy
The service department makes so easy and convenient. Never pushy and always honest.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/18/2019

Hey Stephanie. I thankyou for the time you took to rate us with 5 stars. Positive feedback is always appreciated.  We try our best . An look forward to seeing you again for ay serve needs. If your have any questions or concerns feel free to call our service department .

CF
Christi F.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer care!
Caden went above and beyond to make sure I was happy during the service of my car. He checked with me throughout the process, and made sure before I left I was happy with the service and price. Definitely reccomend to anyone

Dear Christi,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey!  We're happy to hear that Caden took good care of you.  We hope to see you again for future service on your vehicle!

SG
Stanley G.
Santaquin, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
alignment problems
when my car alignment was checked the right front tire was about 1 degree out and the rear tires were both out a small degree. after alignment the rear tires had been corrected but the right front tire was still out. the manager said the alignment on the right tire had been done to zero degrees, but when the tech tightened the set nut it pulled the tire out 1 degree and said it was ok. Not so sure that was the correct response.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/18/2019

Stanley,
Thanks for speaking with your service adviser, Ken, about this concern.  We look forward to seeing you back in and letting us take care of this issue for you.  I apologize that it wasn't completely corrected the first time.  But we hope we can make things right for you and then, perhaps, send the survey again for a rescore once the problem is corrected.  We appreciate your business and want you to be satisfied with our service.
--Shawn Miller

Ben M.
Monticello, UT
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The service writer did his best to make sure we were taken care of. Communication was good and professional. Unfortunately the car had to be taken to the place of purchase.

Hi Ben,
We're so glad to hear that we were able to provide a good experience for you.  Hope that everything turned out alright with your vehicle.  Have an excellent day!

Deanna W.
American Fork, UT
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick fast service and a Uber ride!
Great service person and he provided a uber ride!

Hi Deanna,
Thanks so much for the great response to our survey!  We're glad that you had a good experience with us.  Have a great day!

Lindon, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had a standard oil change but the technician went above and beyond to let me know what upcoming services would be recommended for my vehicle. He spent extra time with me making sure my needs were met and questions were all answered.

Dear Guest,
We're so glad to hear that you recieved great service on your vehicle.  We hope to be able to help you out again in the future! Have an excellent day!

SF
Steve F.
Springville, UT
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Hyundai Tucson
Great service great amenities while you wait

Hi Steve,
Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at Murdock Hyundai! We look forward to providing great service for your vehicle in the future.