4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Darrell B.
2020 Hyundai Venue
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and quality
Returned for my first oil change on my new car and was checked in quickly. The staff were friendly and they had me on my way ASAP. I will be returning!
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/08/2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are always so happy to hear when you have a good experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock! We look forward to seeing you for all of your servicing and maintenance needs.

BT
Barry T.
Syracuse, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
The people make the business!
We live an hour and a half away, so there are for sure closer Hyundai dealers that are closer. We go to this dealership because we got a great deal on a car and they treat you like they want to sell you your next car. It doesn't hurt that the car is one of the best we've owned. 3 of our 4 children own Hyundai's.
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for your great review! 5 star service is our standard practice and we are very glad to hear that we were able to deliver that standard to you. We hope to see you for all your future vehicle needs!

Cedar Fort, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great employees!
I love Murdock Hyundai! They always do a great job!
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you trust us for all of your vehicle's needs. We strive to provide a 5 star experience every time you come in. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Jason W.
Erda, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
They understand!!!!
They really understand the customer votes with their wallet. They get it!

DJ
Derek J.
American Fork, UT
Great service, friendly staff
Did a great job fixing the turbo in my car.

Jamie G.
Santaquin, UT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
The staff are great here and always get the work done on my car done quickly.

Debra S.
Lehi, UT
High Quality Service
When I arrived for my vehicle to be serviced, they greeted me right away. They took down the information they needed from me and went to work. As I waited in their waiting area full of complimentary yummy snacks, tvs, social distanced comfort chairs, the service rep would come tell me at what stage my vehicle was in the servicing of it and how much longer he thought they might take. The service was done a a timely manner and my car came back washed and clean inside. My car has run great ever since. I was never pressured to purchase other services I didn't come in to get. Their staff is very friendly and enjoyable. I highly recommend them for their car servicing and to purchase a car.

Colton B.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The customer service I received was amazing
My car was very well taken care of and the staff that helped me was very communicative and nice. I will for sure be coming back next time my car needs maintenance
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/28/2021

NM
Nathan M.
Spanish Fork, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding work!!
Outstanding employees who are knowledgeable and very competent.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/26/2021

Jenny S.
Springville, UT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/25/2021 Category: Service
The employees are very personal and knowledgeable, they are respectful and answer all my questions and if they don’t know they will go out of their way to figure it out..
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/26/2021

Provo, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Great customer service. Very thoughtful employees, explaining things in detail. Always have answers to my questions.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/24/2021

Janet C.
American Fork, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
The Best
Fast service, fair prices, awesome staff !
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/23/2021

John L.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Punctual and profressional
I always feel well taken care of here. The service techs are always happy to answer my questions and go the extra mile. They provide good feedback and set clear expectations that are easy to follow. Always a great experience!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was fast and efficient. I would definitely return

TC