Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.532256/5Overall Rating 3.532256/5Overall Rating 3.532256/5rating 3.532256rating 3.532256
Overall Rating 2.29508/5Overall Rating 2.29508/5rating 2.29508rating 2.29508rating 2.29508

BV
Byron V.
Salem, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Service at Murdock Hyundai in Lindon.
Caring Staff. The bosses came out and asked myself and another customer if we had been helped and when both of us said "no", he quickly alerted his staff. This was definitely an improvement over from my last services. Clearly they service department is definitely working on this. Also, the gal that was working with us, definitely took care of us. When the service was completed, I asked to see one of the new cars, she took me into the show room and gave me a tour of the car and get a feel for the car. Nice work!

Diane L.
Mapleton, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Always good and consistent service.
I have been exclusively using Murdock Hyundai for all maintenance, repair, and even car washes. I never have a problem. They are fast, courteous, well priced, etc. I love them.

GM
Gary M.
Lehi, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and noise from dashboard
Very courteous and resolve the issue first time

Johanna T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Milt T
Service personnel need to be completely honest and more knowable. Because of our visit last fall and the problems that followed it was frustrating. Problems didn't get resolved until this last visit.

Taylor M.
Quick and Easy
Quick, helpful, friendly, fair price.

SF
Steve F.
Recent service
Great service comfortable waiting area with lots of amenities
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us with your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were comfortable while waiting for your car. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Ricky W.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Recent servicing of Elantra, 2009
The service tech was awesome, and I appreciate that they gave me some discounts. I guess I just keep having sticker (price) shock on how much the visit cost. I could not afford to have my brakes serviced this month due to the $700+ I had to pay. At least that was better than the $900+ it was going to cost.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We would love to know what we could do to be deserving of a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LF
Lynn F.
St. George, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great employees and wonderful service department
Great experience and a dealership you can trust
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Spanish Fork, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
no comment
no comment
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were taken care of. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Shari W.
Beware of the Up-sell.
Great cars, great people, attentive service. But I have yet to step into a dealership that I can trust that those additional things "your really need to fix" are real or not. I have yet for my 'life-time free oil changes' to actually be free!! Nice people, but did I REALLY need that allignment? Hmmm.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you felt our service team was up selling you. That is surely never our intent. We will address this issue in future training and be better. Again we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to see you again in the future.

Jared H.
Spanish Fork, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Treated Well
Me and my entire family love the fact that we have drinks, popcorn and cookies awaiting us as we wait for car repairs. That makes it nice and feel appreciated.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that you were in good hands and taken care of. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CA
Cheryl A.
American Fork, UT
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Repair on car bluetooth system.
Rocky, my Service Advisor, answered all my questions and was personable and professional. Because we couldn't afford to get our bluetooth system in the car fixed, Rocky gave me other ideas I could try until we can get things fixed.

Jeffery T.
Lindon, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awsome!!
Always a good experience!!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your awesome review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GM
Gaydene M.
Ephraim, UT
Routine service
Excellent customer service
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jim M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My first Hyundai visit
I recently bought a car from a family member and wanted to make sure everything was up to date on the car so I took it to a dealership. I really liked the people at the dealership. They were very professional and got me right in for my service. I have not worked with them in the past so they did an oil change and inspection of my vehicle. The did an alignment inspection that I did not think I needed but they said the car failed (which I worry is standard operating procedure for an add on every time you go in to them, gave no explanation of what failed). I told them I did not want it but then got a call back when I got back home with a special deal for less than what she quoted me at the desk. I then told her to do it. They also looked at the mileage and said 2 other things needed to be done along with some warranty issues. They sent me an estimate of what it was going to cost me ($278) but when I paid the bill it cost me over 500 dollars (estimated costs probably did not include their service fees and I did know that it would cost me a little more with the $99 dollar oil change special that I purchased (3 for 99 and get the 4th free) but I was a little surprised at the difference between what was sent to me and what I actually paid. I feel they are above board with what they needed to do on my car and would like to use the dealership but worry that they are finding things that do not really need to be done. Just my opinion and maybe my lack of trust of service departments at dealerships.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

We are sorry to hear that you were not properly quoted on the price of your service. We will have you service advisor in contact with you to discuss your concerns. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Good service but slow
Good service, friendly staff, very slow. 2+ hours for an oil change
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response! We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that your service was not completed in a timely manner. We will address that issue with our Service team. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to see you again in the future!

Oil Change
They are always friendly and willing to answer any and all questions. It is pretty fast service.

Michael B.
Lindon, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service & very friendly.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Carla C.
Vernal, UT
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
I was very pleased with the service we received. Employees are always so helpful and go above and beyond with their service
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review. We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Madi P.
Provo, UT
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people
I loved Lindsey ! She was awesome, and so good at answering questions and spending time with the customer.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.