4.6

Anna S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Fabulous
Everyone is there to assist you
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are always so happy to hear when you have a good experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock! We look forward to seeing you for all of your servicing and maintenance needs.

KR
Kaye R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
I feel welcomed
I do enjoy coming to the dealership.
But I will like it better when the drink center and the new car wash is done.
Thanks to everyone that makes it a good experience.

Monica L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendliness
I was greeted right away from a super friendly team member as I pulled in.. I was offered a ride home due to the long wait but chose not to take it due to how far I live.. I was given am estimated time of an hour and 15mins and the timing was very prompt.. popcorn was great and they also offered sandwiches that were delicious as well.. super friendly atmosphere

LL
Laura L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
The service center is one of the main reasons that I purchased my Hyundai’s. Brett Arnold is exceptional and treats the customers like family.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/22/2021

Marisol S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Professional and caring
Thomas took care of me with my car and from the beginning he was very friendly and professional. I trusted him and Hyundai to keep my car overnight while waiting for a part to arrive. He checked up on me and kept me updated throughout the day so I was always in the loop. No complaints at all.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/19/2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you trust us for all of your vehicle's needs. We strive to provide a 5 star experience every time you come in. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Johanna M.

HR
Hailey R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Jess McFarland helped us out with the service on our car. We ended up needing a full engine replacement. He definitely had our bests interest in mind and was very helpful in explaining everything!
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/18/2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you trust us for all of your vehicle's needs. We strive to provide a 5 star experience every time you come in. Our apologies for overlooking the light replacement. We look forward to working with you in the future!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Friendly, professional environment. They truly care about your experience there.
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/17/2021

FG
Francisco G.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
I got an excellent experience while I was getting service for my Hyundai. Thomas Koyle, the service advisor, was giving me an excellent service from the beginning. I was getting my oil change and tire rotations and I also decided to get additional services for reaching my 15,000 miles with my Elantra. He was keeping me updated about the process that took some hours and he walked me out to find my car. I just wanted to say that this is the kind of people who make feel that the customer is being appreciated and this is why I like Murdock Hyundai.
BRIDGER H. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for your great review! 5 star service is our standard practice and we are very glad to hear that we were able to deliver that standard to you. We hope to see you for all your future vehicle needs!

Provo, UT
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, and cheap!
I always come to Murdock. Literally always. I know they’ll be respectful of me, my time, and my concerns. The service advisors are always so kind and personable. I never feel pressured or worried about my car when I work with Murdock
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/16/2021

SD
Steven D.
American Fork, UT
Brett is great!
Brett in the service department is knowledgeable, helpful and trustworthy. Extra repairs were recommended by another shop, which seemed unnecessary to me. Brett confirmed that the other shop was recommended unnecessary repairs. When she told me what needed to be done, I felt like I could trust her recommendations. Unfortunately, the parts my car needed were not in. Brett kept me updated all along the way and helped reduce the anxiety of being without a car for a number of days.
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/16/2021

Alpine, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Very quick service and cares about the vehicle and the owner.
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/12/2021

Cedar Hills, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Committed to Customer Satisfaction
They called and wanted to improve my experience and said they would give me a car wash when I needed it. Hopefully they will also make their waiting area a little warmer.

02/09/2021 Category: Service
I like their service. Wish the car wash that I paid for would get working. Haven’t had a car wash in a year except for when I get my car serviced and then they wash it for me which is nice.
KARI M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for your review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. Please allow my Assistant Manager to contact you and hear more about what we can improve upon to make your next experience 5 Stars. Thank you for your feedback.

BA
Brete A.
Salem, UT
Service department
Murdock service department always makes you feel like family, love getting my car serviced there.

American Fork, UT
2021 Hyundai Tucson
Personal
Dianne was very helpful I helping me find a perfect fit for me