Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.6029431/5Overall Rating 3.6029431/5Overall Rating 3.6029431/5rating 3.6029431rating 3.6029431
Overall Rating 2.24638/5Overall Rating 2.24638/5rating 2.24638rating 2.24638rating 2.24638

Mapleton, UT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome service
Fast, friendly, and efficient.

Springville, UT
Great dealership
Friendly and knowledge staff. I love Murdock Hyundai

Jason M.
Lindon, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Stellar Service
I have a 2015 sonata Hybrid Limited. The service department at Lindon Murdock hyundai rocks! I bring my car in once a week to get washed and keep it looking nice. I brought it in the other day to get an oil change and tires rotated and the rotation was FREE. I did not know they had Tuesday free tire rotations. Awesome! I also had noticed that my molding on my windshield was cracked up ( not in a funny way,hehe), but the paint was all cracked. They looked at it and it was covered within my 100,000/10year warranty. Parts in order and will be replaced. I love the Lindon Hyundai and all of the employees. They really do care about their customers.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Provo, UT
Friendly service.
The people there are very nice. But, they are slow in their service.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with you response. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again.

Cedar Hills, UT
People are friendly
Was more. Than satisfied
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We are happy you were satisfied with your service. We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Salt Lake City, UT
Service, staff
The best service always!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jonathan R.
Spanish Fork, UT
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Positive overall experience getting my car’s oil changed and tires rotated
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Michael R.
Provo, UT
Service with a smile
I have ALWAYS had a good and friendly service at the Lindon Murdock Hyundai dealership.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jennifer P.
Lehi, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Job!!!
Every time I bring in my vehicle to have maintenance done on it or even for a car wash, they are very courteous to me. The always tell me how long it will take and they are almost always done earlier than they said they would be.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kevin B.
Lehi, UT
2002 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Place to service your car, no matter how old it is
I love getting my car serviced at this Dealer
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lindon, UT
Dependable Service
Employees have always been courteous, respectful and helpful since buying my 2017 Sonata there. I never hesitate to take my car in for service as I feel they are honest and communicate openly
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RK
Rose K.
Payson, UT
07/11/2018 Category: Service
When we first got there no one would ask us what we were there for. Our oil change took 2hrs. A plate of some sort was broken so he cut it off. I hope it didn't need to be replaced.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review. We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you were here longer then expected. We know how frustrating that can be. We will address those issue in future training. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We hope to see you again in the future.

PT
Patricia T.
Spanish Fork, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Professional services!
My car was took care of fast and they kept in contact with me though out the day. Customer service was great.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jay A.
Price, UT
Freindly qualified service
I come back because I know my car will get qualified service.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Robert H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Help from Kevin the service advisor
Kevin the service advisor was the best. He was tremendous in helping me out.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that Kevin was helpful to you. We look forward to seeing you again!

RP
Russell P.
Awesome service!!!
They ALWAYS get my car right in for service when it’s due, which happens to be every 3 weeks or so (I drive a TON for work). I appreciate the fast, professional manner with which they take care of business, it’s absolutely necessary in this fast paced world. Plus, they have a fantastic service team!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jeff L.
####$
got to go
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear about the oil leak. We understand how frustrating that can be. We will address that issue in future training. We will have your advisor in contact with you to discuss the issue and try to make things right.  Again, we apologize for that inconvenience. We hope to see you again.

Mireya H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy to have maintenance done!
I made an appointment for my oil to be changed. They took my car right away and had it ready when they promised.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

UT
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Team at Lindon - Brete'
Efficient, Honest, great about checking in!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your response. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again!

Helpful staff.
We were on our way to Idaho when we had a problem. The service department was very busy but they were able to check out our car fairly quickly so we could be on our way.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review. We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service and that you were taken care of. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!