Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 3.1940273/5Overall Rating 3.1940273/5Overall Rating 3.1940273/5rating 3.1940273rating 3.1940273
Overall Rating 1.9701537/5rating 1.9701537rating 1.9701537rating 1.9701537rating 1.9701537

VB
Victor B.
Midvale, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2019 Category: Service
always great service
Our service rep got me in without an appt. Always happy with Murdock Hyundai

Victor,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business here and look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Jack F.

WS
Wesley S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
Spare tire
A 30k car should come with a spare, not a space saver. It is absolutely ridiculous to expect women to be so vulnerable waiting on the side of the road for a tow truck because the space saver is unable to use for certain tire punctures. I feel the car and dealership should provide without charging $267.00 for a kit.
I would never recommend due to this issue. This situation cheapens what you stand for and safety is not your main goal.

Wesley,

AD
Arnel D.
Heber City, UT
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The lyft service is so awesome!
Everyone is friendly, the waiting area is cozy. I almost didnt feel that the time went by and my car service is done.

Arnel,

LC
Lizzie C.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Fast, friendly affordable service
Everyone at Murdock Hyundai is so great. I’ve brought my car there several times for repair and each time they’ve communicated exactly what the problem is and always fix it in such a timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Lizzie,

LA
Len A.
Great Job on Friendly Service
I enjoy the personal service we get at Murdock. Everything is explained and clear. The work is done and done in a timely manner.

Len,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Mark B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2019 Category: Service
They go the extra mile to help.
They helped us in ways that was way above what they needed to do. This is a great dealership.

Mark,

Midvale, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Murdock Hyundai's team always gives me fast, friendly service.

Richard H.
Sandy, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service from Service Professionals
Murdock Hyundai in Murray was fast and professional in their service of my Tuscon. They make the process easy and user friendly.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 12/11/2019

Richard,

John W.
UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Well treated.
We had a recall notice taken care of. The service manager was attentive, polite, and professional.

John,

EC
Efrain C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Murdock takes care of it's customers
Murdock never disappoints. any issue you have with your car they will find a solution. many thanks!

Efrain,

AT
Aaron T.
Stockton, UT
Oil Change
Jeff was friendly and professional.

Aaron,

Gordon H.
St. George, UT
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
Service is done in a timely manner and is done well.

Gordon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your business here and look forward to seeing you for your next service needs.

LR
Lisa R.
Oakley, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor parking
The service and help was good. I took a Lyft ride while my service was being completed. When I got back the car was finished. Everything went really well. They told me my car was out in the parking lot. I went outside and looked all over and could not find it. I had received a call that the car was finished about 10 minutes before I returned. I went back inside and someone helped me find my car. It was in a parking lot in the back corner with cars parked in front of it. I had to wait for the customer to move their car before I could move. I was frustrated walking all over the parking lot looking for my car. It was raining and I got wet. I had bought a calendar, it was in a bag, but got wet while I was walking around the parking lot looking for my car. Needless to say the calendar was ruined. I would recommend not parking a car that will be picked up soon behind other cars and where they cannot been seen.

Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is important to us, and we are sorry about the parking situation. We appreciate your business here and look forward to seeing you for your next service needs.

Jack D.