Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.0178566/5Overall Rating 3.0178566/5Overall Rating 3.0178566/5rating 3.0178566rating 3.0178566
Overall Rating 1.8750011/5rating 1.8750011rating 1.8750011rating 1.8750011rating 1.8750011

KR
Kari R.
Sandy, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Sevice at Competetive Rates
Easy scheduling, clear communications with competent honest technicians and competitive pricing of services.
All made for a great experience!
Thanks Murdock Hyundai of Murray.

Kari,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

AR

GA
Geena A.
West Jordan, UT
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great staff but need better communication
We love Murdock but we went in for three things and only 1 was resolved. One couldn’t be duplicated which is fine, but the last part was supposed to be easy and we were supposed to receive a call last week for that service to be fixed and have not gotten a call which is frustrating

Geena,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. Your service advisor has tried to call you to resolve this but was unable to reach you. Please give us a call at your convenience. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Audrey Dowling/Ahmad Sayah

KW
Karrie W.
South Jordan, UT
Good seevice
Friendly and great value!

Karrie,

BK
Bette K.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the help I received. I believe her name was Nicky and she advised me what the fellow told her - however, I just wanted the nail that was in my tire and they put the entire tire in the back of my car - now I have to make a trip again to take the tire back - I am 88 years old and have no place to get rid of it - other than that the service and the time was wonderful --- I brought a book and did not get very much of it read because they took care of me so fast.
Thanks so much - I always come back to where I purchased my car brand new although it is getting old now but only 17,000 miles on it.

Bette,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I'll be sure to pass the kind words to Nicky. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Mat C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great job
I had a very nice, efficient qualified service technician. He provided me with the information I needed. Everyone on that team is great.

Mat,

CL
Cynthia L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Last oil change not so good!
Was not happy about my last oil change because they didn't put the cap back on.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 04/17/2019

Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me about what happened at your last service visit. I wanted to extend my apologies again and hope we continue to provide you excellent service in the future. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Jason F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
My check engine light came on in my 2016 Sonata Hybrid, I called in to the service department and they got me right in that same day to check the error code. This provided a lot of peace of mind to get quick service on something that turned out to be a non issue. With my warranty it was a quick, helpful experience that assured me that my Sonata was in great working order.

Jason,

Demie C.
UT
04/15/2019 Category: Service
THANK YOU!
Very thankful for Hyundai taking care of the issues that required a recall on my car. I felt very taken care of and looked after!

Demie,

John K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice but slow
Friendly people, but it took 15 minutes before someone asked me if I'd been helped yet

John,

2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Don’t make me post a review
This is ridiculous that you make people post a review. I’ll not be providing feedback if I have to post a review.

Stuart Jack

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with service there.

Janet S.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly & knowledgeablei
Everyone is so very nice and considerate and explains everything about my car so I can understand., what services they did thank you

Janet,

Millcreek, UT
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2019 Category: Service
free oil changes (but only 3 per year and I put a lot of miles on my Hyundai)
waiting area has improved. popcorn machine? anyway I got used to one at Ken Garff.

South Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
They really care about your experience..

RN
Robert N.
Lehi, UT
I love Tyler
Tyler is by far one of the best service advisors I've ever worked with and by far the best looking

Robert,

Stuart Jack

Stephen M.
Midvale, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly!
These folks have been serving me for about 6 years now! They have always treated me friendly and with a smile! I’ve been very happy with Murdock Hyundai! The free car wash for life program is excellent! Of coarse I’m talking about the life of the vehicle I purchased. The only thing that could be better is the cars being vacuumed after wash like they used to. All and all I would definitely trust Murdock Hyundai to be the place of my future car purchasing endeavors! Two Thumbs Up!👍😉🍀

Stephen,

QG
Quinn G.
Bountiful, UT
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Nikki is amazing
Nikki really is so kind, helpful, thorough and awesome. Soooo great to have a lady on the service team and especially one that seems to do circles around the men with her personal warmth and attentiveness. I noticed while waiting for my car to be serviced that she took tons of time with each customer helping them feel heard and helped. Please recognize her because she certainly made me and many other people happy that evening. Thank you Nikki!

--Debbie Gardner

Quinn/Debbie,

Brenda M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and knowledgeable
I was greeted by a service advisor that was happy to answer my questions and happy to be at work.

Brenda,

Magna, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Fully explained what was needed and repairs were quickly completed in time estimated.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 04/10/2019