Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 2.8666673/5Overall Rating 2.8666673/5rating 2.8666673rating 2.8666673rating 2.8666673
Overall Rating 1.7999982/5rating 1.7999982rating 1.7999982rating 1.7999982rating 1.7999982

IG
Ingrid G.
Murray, UT
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Great customer service, fast and reasonable time manner employees are very friendly

Ingrid,
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this survey. We applicate your business here at Murdock Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again for you next service needs.

NA
Norman A.
South Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Timing They are on time and fast

Raymond B.
Heber City, UT
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Are extended warranties worth it?
First, they did a marvelous job on my oil change - No Complaints BUT when the AC stopped blowing air after 14 months of ownership, that's when it went south. The warranty for the AC (if the condensor went out, was for 12 months or 12K miles. If it was a leak, then it fell into the non-warranty maintainance and would cost $199 to check and fix. Not a happy customer at this point because with my expensive EXTENDED WARRANTY I will wonder if it would cover anything. 1st time I have ever bought one and got burned right out of the chute.

Raymond,

ER
Elliott R.
Boise, ID
2009 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
These guys know what they are doing! Thank you for the great service and timely repairs!

Elliott,

SA
Sharrie A.
West Jordan, UT
09/20/2018 Category: Service
always there for you and polite and efficient and gets the job done in a Timely manner
Murdock Hyundai Murray

I love Mudock Hyundai in Murray very friendly and when you buy a car there you get great service and help on your vehicle. I love my Vehicle and it makes me feel safe and confident in my Tuson Hyundai. The service is great and keeps my vehicle like new. Love this dealership

Thanks Murdock Hyundai

Sharrie,

Jaime M.
Sandy, UT
Forgot close covers liquids
Zero
STUART J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 09/20/2018

Jaime

Please give me a call when you are free so that I can help correct your concern with our service department.

(801) 262-6401

Joseph H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
the staff is great clean place

Joseph,

Murray, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
had oil change.
I was out fast! I go to Murdocks for all my cars needs.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Crew is so nice!
This crew is so nice to work with. Explain things well and make sure everything is perfect before you leave

DK
Don K.
Bountiful, UT
As expected
All staff persons were clean, polite and attentive. I was promised that the work would take between 3 and 3 1/2 hours, and that is exactly what it ended up being - even on a VERY busy Saturday. I thought that the courtesy shuttle was still provided so I did not arrange for anyone to pick me up during the service time. A staff member arranged for a Lyft to the mall for me. Thanks Murdock!

Don,

Danny D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Bad Service
Bad Service
STUART J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 09/20/2018

Danny

Please give me a call when you have a moment. I would love to visit with you about the experience that you had in our service department.

(801)262-6401

LK
Lisa K.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Incredible, personable customer service
The service from everyone I talked with was phenomenal! Especially Tyler... He never made me feel pressured to do anything I didn't need to. He helped me to understand everything they needed to do to my vehicle and answered all of my questions. He was incredibly patient, personable and so kind! I felt like I was talking with someone I had known forever. :) The check out service ladies were so sweet and helpful as well. I never felt taken advantage of like some other dealerships. I am so grateful this place is where I am able to service my vehicle. Thank you!!!

Lisa,

GH
G H.
West Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service review
First off, I apologize for being so late in response to this review. I was out of town. I've always been treated well by your service department. They answered all my questions. I was very happy with my service appointment. I was only in for about 1 hour. I was treated well.

Charles W.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
You are close and great management.
I was met by Nick Jack and we laughed about the past. He is a great manager.

Charles,

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service, Bad Timing
The servicing department did a great job fixing my vehicle. The cost was reasonable, they gave me a free loaner, and they treated me very well throughout the process. However, when I went in to simply drop my car off and pick up the loaner, it took over an hour for them to have the loaner ready for me. At the time of drop off they told me they had 3 available and they would have it out in 10 minutes. When the vehicle was ready, I drove no more than 30 yards and a low tire pressure warning came on. I then had to turn around and get that handled before the ordeal was finally over. It just took a very long time for what should have been a very simple process.

Janet S.
service review
Very friendly and efficient.

Janet,

Tyler S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and a small leak I saw in my driveway. When I arrived I was
Greeted quickly and friendly by my service rep. She took excellent care of me and my car. I am very satisfied with the service, timing and think it has improved. They even sent a Lyft to get me back to my car after work.

CP
Cori P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Everyone in the shop is nice and very helpful. They take the time to explain to you exactly what's going on with your vehicle. They won't do anything extra unless they consult with you first. They wash your car after service! Thank you Murdock Hyundai, as I am a valued customer for over 10 years!

TD
Thomas D.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and waiting room.

David M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership....but slow
Just don't be in a hurry for a car wash or oil change. They are nice enough, it just is slow! Bring a book.
STUART J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 09/14/2018

David
Sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations at your last service visit. Please give me a call to fully share your thoughts with me so that we can improve the experiance for you and other customers.

(801)262-6401