Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 2.8571445/5Overall Rating 2.8571445/5rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

Dominic B.
West Jordan, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
They know there stuff!!
After a very bad experience at a different place, I was happy Murdock took good care of me.

VE
Virginia E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
perfect staff!!!
i can't say enough about how wonderful your staff are! i've been coming there for years and i've never had a bad experience, everyone is so nice and treats me and my family with respect! every time i come in, i'm greeted with smile and the service is always prompt and affordable. i will always continue to come in and will always recommend Hyundai to every one i know, just from the outstanding service i receive from the service department! love you guys!

Michael B.

DJ
Dennis J.
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018 Category: Service
I have always been pleased with the service there

Afton S.
Henderson, NV
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to take your car
I am always treated like a queen. They do professional work with a positive attitude

Cottonwood Heights, UT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great but need to work on how long it takes and follow-through on recommended work/warranty lookup.

KG
Kristy G.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
the warranty and great service
Thanks for the extras like the carwash and Diet Coke while I wait. Appreciate the shuttle and have used it many times. I have bought two cars from you and will always go back for another car when I need it.

AF
Alysha F.
Herriman, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Friendly staff willing to help and answer questions. Convenient child’s play room with kid movies and toys.

John B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
?
They remember me and know my car

Krystal B.
Roy, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Manager Karl
Karl knows me by name every single time I’m there. He’s efficient and has great communication skills! He saw to it that I had a Lyft there I. Less than 5 mins to have me dropped off at work. Karl’s customer service has always been above and behind since I purchased my vehicle 2 years ago.

Fast , Clean, Competent, Respectful , Classy

Sammy B.
2016 Tucson Nov, 2018
The very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable people

Duane C.
Murray, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Love this dealership and the service department. We've purchased 2 vehicles here & both times our expectations have been above our expectations. We felt like our needs are always met with friendly & informative staff in both sales and service department.

Murray, UT
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They always do a fantastic job

Kaylee M.
Quick and Effective
I had an appointment and they took my car right on time and gave it back within the timeframe that they told me. The completed everything I had asked, explained everything to me, and returned my car washed and vacuumed.

Kaylee,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Diego D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Better every time I go in. There is no false note.

Diego,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and they are always friendly.
Went in for oil change and they found a recall so they took care of it while I was there :)

KP
Kimber P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
They are caring
Im very happy with my service I got on Mon.

Kimber,

BT
Bambi T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good experiences
I have had great customer service from Tyler and the whole Genesis team. I would buy another car here just for the fact that the service team is knowledgeable and professional.

Bambi,

Tracy B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tracy
The service that I received on Sunday, November 10, 2018. I was met by Karl Miller who was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Tracy,