4.5

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Syracuse, UT
2020 Hyundai Kona
Efficient
effficient

Lance S.
West Jordan, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Manager Nick Jack
Service Manager Nick is amazing. So helpful and friendly. Listens to your concerns and does everything in his power to make your car issues easy. This is why I drive the extra miles to murdock to get my car serviced. Also all associates are so amazing as well. Honest...
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/10/2020

Lance,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Raynold C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick oil change
Service man Eddie was very helpful and although he was very busy he took the time to answer all my questions
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/10/2020

Raynold,

SP
Steven P.
Farmington, UT
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast and open late
They do a great job and it is so convenient that they are open late.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/08/2020

Steven,

GW
Gary W.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Visit
The staff was very nice.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/07/2020

Gary,

SA
Steve A.
Bluffdale, UT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Choose Murdock of Murray!
The sales representatives Murdock of Murray make purchasing a vehicle a stress free and fun experience. Murdock treats you like family! We have purchased two of our vehicles from here and will go back.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/06/2020

Steve,

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Title
Comments
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/06/2020

CP
Christine P.
Murray, UT
07/02/2020 Category: Service
COVID 19 protocols not followed
Only half the staff was wearing a mask inside and the person who was supposed to disinfect my car after my oil changed wasn't wearing a mask either. I pointed this out to the cashier (who's mask was below her nose) and she just shrugged said sorry, in a way that indicated she wasn't sorry. I pointed out that it doesn't do any good to disinfect the inside of my car, if the person cleaning my car from the inside isn't wearing a mask. She again shrugged and said sorry in a very short manner. The gentleman who did my intake was kind and did wear a mask and was very accommodating, but everyone else was kinda rude

Jackie R.
Oil change and car wash
Was able to sit outside on grassy shaded area to wait service completion. They came for me when car was ready. Was able to avoid contact with others. I'm high risk for covid-19, appreciated everyone wearing masks.

Jackie,

GW
Gary W.
South Salt Lake, UT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service
I had noticed an odd problem with my drivers seat cushion. The Hyundai service looked at it and agreed that it was a problem and immediately ordered a replacement cushion. The cushion arrived the next day and was installed and I was on my way. This was an honored warranty item and cost me nothing. Way to go Murdock Hyundai.

Gary,

Murray, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Good place for service
I am always glad when Murdock Hyundai does my service.

David H.
Grantsville, UT
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
We were first greeted by a young woman named Nicki. She was very friendly and personable, and had a great sense of humor. She addressed the concerns we had, and everything was handled in a way that we were happy with. Jill, in the waiting area, was also very pleasant to talk with. Thanks to those who helped us during this visit.

David,

Midvale, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
A good service advisor makes a huge difference
I had the pleasure of working with both Eddie and Karl and both were utterly amazing went above and beyond. I had some previous issues with a prior service advisor and they were able to help me get taken care of and make sure that things were okay and that I would be taken care of without question.

Cori,

TK
Tammy K.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
My husband purchased this car for me one year ago right before he passed away. he was concerned about me having a car that had a good warranty, not knowing he was going to pass away. But thank you Hyundai for having a warranty that covers repairs and things that go wrong with my car that are not my fault. I took my car in for an oil change and to purchase a lifetime front end alignment contract and they found that the tie rod end on the driver's side in the front needed to be replaced, thank you for the warranty that repaired my car and I didn't have to pay anything thank you

Tammy,

Kenadee S.
West Valley City, UT
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Everything was great
I got my oil change fast and easy. Tyler and everyone else working we’re amazing. Thank you!

Kenadee,