Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.9411763/5Overall Rating 2.9411763/5rating 2.9411763rating 2.9411763rating 2.9411763
Overall Rating 1.8627451/5rating 1.8627451rating 1.8627451rating 1.8627451rating 1.8627451

RV
Rick V.
Syracuse, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Tyler is an excellent service writer.
When visiting the service department, I would highly recommend working with Tyler. He provides excellent customer service!

Poor Service Department
Poor quality of work in the service department. Unprofessional experience with service writer and dealership in general
STUART J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 01/16/2019

Rick

Thank you for taking the time to talk to Tyler today. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely

Friendly

2012 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Love Murdock
They are fast, thorough, and have quality service at fair prices.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I Came in For A Oil Change Great Service

Michele S.
West Jordan, UT
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I always get great friendly service when I take my car in.

KN
Kim N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Carl knows Genesis and shows that he cares.
Carl knows Genesis and shows that he cares.

Kim

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Nikki helped me out and she was incredibly helpful and informative. It is people like her that guarantee return customers. Thank you for a great experience.

Nathan O.
Draper, UT
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Under promised, over delivered!

Nathan

FM
Frances M.
Stansbury Park, UT
Frances Brattos
Karl has always taken very good care of me & my car . he always has a smile on his face . service is always clean & the staff is always very attentive . this is my 8th Hyundai . I am very happy with my car & the great service I get from Karl

Frances

CJ
Christine J.
Sandy, UT
Fast and friendly
Tyler was great at helping me with my questions and concerns. The tech that worked on my car was fast.
And I loved that they called a few days later to make sure I have had no more issues

Christine

WA
William A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Found it. Fixed it.
Always a good experience.

William

BK
Bette K.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
I always return to have my car serviced there since I bought it from you. I appreciate the kindness I always receive when I go there for service on my car - I am very pleased and satisfied. Keep up the good work. Thanks so much.

Bette

HW
Holly W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Robert is great. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable

Holly

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Murdock Hyundai Murray
Crew is very easy to work with. Most of the time I can get in and out promptly.

Shawna M.
Quick and easy
Service is always fast and the people are always friendly

Shawna

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Had great service and the staff was super friendly.

Centerville, UT
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Everything was taking care very professionally.

Robyn H.
Super service

Robyn

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Don't have a title
I typically don't like to answer these review's / feedback as they are too general.

MA
Marwan A.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The people working there amazing
Special thanks to your professional service men I would like to thank Karl Taylor and Tim it's the best people they know exactly how to take care of there customer
Polite and always smiling and great each customer they are always working hard and proffsionL they know what customer service is special thanks to Karl and Taylor and I salute them for there great service and I am thinking to buy Nother car because of those 2 men Karl and Taylor
Karl and Taylor thank you so much for great help and service Nd many thanks to your mechanics and everyone in Hyundai Murray

Marwan