Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.1186466/5Overall Rating 3.1186466/5Overall Rating 3.1186466/5rating 3.1186466rating 3.1186466
Overall Rating 1.8983044/5rating 1.8983044rating 1.8983044rating 1.8983044rating 1.8983044

Janet M.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Murdock did a very good job changing the oil in my car. I was greeted right away and shown to the lounge area (which is filled with food, drink and tv). The service was performed in a timely manner and all the services provided were fully explained to me.

Lassis B.
Midvale, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The service who guys provide is excellent.
As always most people are nice. EB impressive me. He is the best of best. I just feel like anytime I show up to do my oil change or anything on my car, I request him.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
I can’t honestly do a survey
Knowing that I have an established warranty that I paid for I feel if I said anything positive or negative that it would be a different service situation possibly. I feel that these comments are bias because people want to come together and don’t want a bad wrap with the service team. I do feel that the service is good but time consuming when it takes over an hour for a car wash. But the service team is very good and friendly every time I come here.

Wesley,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

RN

Robert,

Stuart Jack

West Jordan, UT
Service experience
Prompt receipt of my car upon arrival, comfortable waiting area, knowledgeable service attendant who answered all my questions.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wxcellent Service
Excellent, professional and friendly service with every visit to Murdock Hyundai!!

AC
Ashley C.
Prompt and courteous
I appreciate how well I'm treated when I'm at the service department. I also recieved clarification on a question regarding my service contract, instead of just a yes or no I was given a thorough answer and also shown the number of service appointments I have used and what remain on my lease. It was very helpful information.

Ashley,

Jerry L.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff.

Jerry,

GH
Glenna H.
Sunnyside, UT
Great.
The people here are awesome! Great service.

Glenna,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service tech went above and beyond to help
Service tech was very friendly and helpful in every way..

AT
Azeez T.
Very good

Azeez,

Stuart Jack

Midway, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service
get me in right away w/o appt

Michael H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Happy Happy Happy
Very good communication and service. The woke was done on time and well

Michael,

Tracy B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Tracy
My visit at Murdock Murray was awesome. The team that has Robert Rock on made my day. I couldn’t stop smiling. They are great.

Tracy,

Coalville, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Quick
Customer team and supervisor tech we’re great at explaining everything and helping me through the process.

Kearns, UT
Karl Miller is a Great Customer Service Rep
I took my car in for some preventative maintenance. Karl was extremely helpful in letting me know what services (of the many being offered at a temporary discount) would be best for my car right now. I picked two of the four services he recommended, and will be back to do the other two, hopefully while those services are still being discounted. I also had an oil change, wiper blades replaced and a few other items taken care of. Karl made sure I got the best deal available on all the services provided that day. I really appreciated his knowledge with the needs of my vehicle and his great customer service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is helpful and the work is great.
We continue to come back to service our vehicles with Murdock Hyundai. They always are aware opportunities to save me money and keep my cars in running condition. Karl is very helpful and I am always happy to see him great me when we come in for service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I love getting my car served at Hyundai Murdock Murray location because they make you feel like you are family.

David M.
Draper, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
car engine warranty
The service and warranty were great, but I'm glad I'm the first owner or I may have had to pay for the warranty work. It makes me a little nervous to buy another one. I've since found one or two friends that also had power train issues. One on a Santa Fe instead of a Hyundai.

David,

BR
Bradley R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
I have been using them for quite some time with my vehicle. They communicate well and let me know what I can anticipate each visit.

Bradley,