Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.054546/5Overall Rating 3.054546/5Overall Rating 3.054546/5rating 3.054546rating 3.054546
Overall Rating 1.8703748/5rating 1.8703748rating 1.8703748rating 1.8703748rating 1.8703748
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
New Service!!! Sales people in the Service department!!!
Not happy in being up sold on services in the Service Department. Went in for a oil change and was told I needed $1500 in services on a 2015 model!

RP
Raymond P.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very personable. This my 3rd Hyundai Sonata. They will do anything possible to please the customer.
Murdock is the only place to buy, with time honored courtesy and service at Reasonable Prices.

Raymond,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Review
Did great!

Service appt.
The paper work was incorrect as to the type of car I was driving

Jerry L.
service
Great service and got it all done fast.

Jerry,

Fruitland, UT
honest
please be honest about how long the wait is.

Daniel H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience and value
I trust this dealer to service my 2014 Santa Fe sport, trust them to provide me the right information and value and leep going back because of that trust.

Daniel,

Good exprrience
Efficient friendly service

RP
Rich P.
Sandy, UT
03/15/2019
Service Special (update)
After my two star Service Special review, Murdock Hyundai called me and reinstated my tire rotation...
I’m pleased with the outcome, will look at more service specials...

03/15/2019
Service Special
Purchased a service special that included three oil changes and three tire rotations...I was leaving town so I skipped the rotation at that time and just got the oil changed, but was assured by the Service Writer that I could use that tire rotation after I got back....came in to Murdock today to schedule a Software Update on my Santa Fe, and thought while I was here, I would get my tires rotated....I was told that I had to get get that rotation at the same time as the oil change...so in essence i’ve lost that rotation...
Generally prefer Murdock Hyundai to my other choices....could someone explain where I went wrong?

Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.
Thank you for being a customer of Murdock Hyundai!

MF
Mike F.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely manner
I had a scheduled maintenance service trip and they completed the service faster than expected. I avoided rush hour. Hooray.

Mike,

Carolynn C.
Riverton, UT
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Very efficient
Every part of the process was so easy! The guys let me know exactly what needed to be done without selling me on something I didn't want! I love Murdock

Carolynn,

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Usually Pretty Good but not this Time.
I had limited time which I made very clear. I also made very clear what I wanted done and that I only had time for that. They kept coming at me, pushing me into other services that I know I didn't have time for yet they would not take no for an answer and I do not have a problem saying no. No means No. They forgot to change my air filter and it really needed it. I think they were to focused on doing extras that I really didn't want done that day. Also, they need to upgrade their waiting room as good or better than there shop in Lindon Utah.

Sandy, UT
Great for service!

Ogden, UT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good
Friendly and Courtesy Staff.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 03/14/2019

Carmela S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and honest.
Everyone genuinely cares and enjoys their job and giving the best service.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 03/13/2019

Carmela,

AL
Allen L.
Midvale, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
No regrets
over the last 6 years I have really had no regrets about buying from or having service at Murdock Hyundai.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 03/13/2019

Allen,

GH
G H.
West Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service 2015 Elantra
Your service dept. does a good job. However I think the charges for the 30,000 mi. service is too high. I could have had the work done elsewhere and come out a lot less than $800.00 .

G Humphries,

BR
Brittany R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and in and out in a timely manner.

Brittany,