Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 2.8571445/5Overall Rating 2.8571445/5rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

AL
Allen L.
Midvale, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
They were friendly and did what I asked. One part was not available and they ordered it in for me.

Laural M.
West Jordan, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Great Service
New Service person, a lady .I liked working with her and appreciate her help!.

KD
Karana D.
Midvale, UT
Great, as always
Super fast and friendly. Always a good experience:)

SD
Sarah D.
Riverton, UT
Good service.

GG
Gabriella G.
Consistently great
I've never had a problem - always nice, always efficient, always willing to explain things to me

Oil Change

Amazing service

CO
Catherine O.
Great!
This is my 3rd vehicle with Murdock Hyundai of Murray. I keep coming back because of the customer service. The service department has always been great, knowledgeable and making sure my vehicle is safe.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
On the fence
I have had my hyundai for a few years now nd i love it. I do have a issue with some of the warranty though. So it's been a while since i told myself i would be back to Murdock, a lttle over three years of ownership of my car and the clear coat started to peel off of all the plastic parts. I went to the dealership and was not treated to good. The tec that handled my issue look up my account and told me sorry out of warranty can't do anything for you. He did give me a number for Hyundai care..that was a joke. Anyway he did give me a phone number for a local bodyshop. I take excellent care of my car and now still to this day i am embarrassed to show it off..i just had my blower motor go out and this time at least it was under warranty and my experience was up to what i would say better service.

Clint H.
Murray, UT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what is needed here. See below
Friendly and comfortable place to wait and they were informative and what was done.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, a little long for an oil change
I always enjoy coming here and the people are very friendly and they do good work. I would say that perhaps I felt that the wait was a little long for just an oil change because they told me that it would be very quick since I was the only person there for an oil change and it was early in the morning, however it ended up taking about 50 minutes which felt a little lengthy but oh well.

Springville, UT
Tyler was wonderful.

WH
Wes H.
West Jordan, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
You can never beat free car washes and oil changes
Park my car here with three carwashes and oil changes. They even got me in and out quickly.

JJ

EJ
Erik J.
Evanston, WY
Device department
Service department very knowledgeable and timely repairs and pleasant people

Clark M.
Layton, UT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Clark,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
You need to do something about your car wash. This is the second time that my front license plate has been mangled and my plate cover had been destroyed.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Service
Service was very quick - Karl was very helpful and my car received great service.

PB
Paula B.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great People that treat you right
These guys alway do their best to satisfy. Brought in 2011 Sonota for repair - they gave us a loaner and had it fixed overnight. No hassle. Warranty is the best.
JASMEN S. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 11/07/2018