Overall Rating 3.8631589/5Overall Rating 3.8631589/5Overall Rating 3.8631589/5rating 3.8631589rating 3.8631589
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

Salt Lake City, UT
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Best service dept. ever!
They are right there when I pull up , listen to whatever I need, pull up my service record, and discuss everything with me . They keep my car running wonderful.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the terrific review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

TR
Theresa R.
UT
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service was great
Rocky was very courteous and made sure I new the cost upfront. When I picked up my vehicle he walked me in to the cashier's office and reviewed the Bill with me and then walked me to my vehicle. My car was clean and my experience was very pleasant.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/24/2019

Brian M.
Santaquin, UT
Awesome Service
I give them the highest rating. They fixed an oil leak which was a major concern to me but they found out the problem was pretty simple and hardly charged me anything for it. They were honest with me and I trust them. They also did a great job on my 60,000 mile service. I love my Hyundai Sonata Sport. Great car and great company.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/22/2019

Hi Brian,
Thank you so much for your excellent response to our survey! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience at your last visit.  We look forward to helping out again in the future!
-Shawn Miller, Service Manager

2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2019 Category: Service
They do great work and set actuate customer expectations.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/22/2019

Pleasant Grove, UT
Great service and employees
Luke was my service writer and was very kind and kept me informed on my needed alignment. All of your employees l have dealt with are very friendly and helpful.

KK
Kraig K.
Oil Change
I came in for an oil change. Patrick was very nice. When we started reviewing records. He found that Hyundai had actually given me a free service. I was able to use that and save my other prepaid services for later.
He made sure had everything and was comfortable waiting. He made the process quick and efficient.

TR
Tyler R.
Herriman, UT
Proactive
Rocky was great and kept me in the loop with what was going on.

Michael B.
Highland, UT
Quick friendly service
In and outin a short amount of time.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick and Efficient
Luke was my adviser and saw that everything was done well. I felt no pressure for additional services at this time. And I always appreciate the car wash!

Breeann H.
Eagle Mountain, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was nice and informative
Everyone in the service department was so nice and helpful.

AC
Alvin C.
Clean & Quiet
Clean & Quiet
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks for the review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. Hopefully, we can “up our game” the next time you are in to see us and we could earn a 5 Star review from you. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

TG
Tommy G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Honest, fair, and amazing people
They gave me an excellent deal on a new Elantra and my trade in. Stephanie was great, I have experienced a better dealership experience, and I used to work for one. I would recommend her to everyone!

KW
Kelley W.
thorough work
I love to come the Murdock Hyundai because of the technicians that take care of you. I have had the best customer service ever when I come for routine maintenance. They are always spot on for the length of time it will take.

Dennis L.

Great job
Great service.

Marianne M.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I took my Santa Fe in for service and I was treated really well! Brete made sure the parts were in before I left so that time wouldn't be wasted. The service was done quickly and I was received with a smile when I returned to pick it up. Great Service and Great Employees! Thank You!

Myrna M.
American Fork, UT
Service on 2017 Hyundai Tucson
I was impressed as soon as I pulled into the service dept. I was greeted and acknowledged immediately,even though customer service agent was completing other business. I was kept well informed as service was being done to my vehicle of suggested service items which would be good to complete: it was a fanatic experience working with Preston and I will continue servicing my car at Murdock. Thank you

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Service advisor was great.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/19/2019

Mihnea D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Kale is the man!
Loved interacting with Kale he is super professional!
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 06/19/2019