Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.6249971/5Overall Rating 3.6249971/5Overall Rating 3.6249971/5rating 3.6249971rating 3.6249971
Overall Rating 2.26761/5Overall Rating 2.26761/5rating 2.26761rating 2.26761rating 2.26761

CR

Saul V.
UT
Your are awesome guys

Saul,
Thank you so much for your efforts in responding to this survey! We are so happy to hear that our service is awesome! Thank you for your business and we're excited to see you when you come in next!

Eagle Mountain, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
They dont accept coupons
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We are so sorry that your experience was not up to standard. We are also so sorry to hear that you didn't get to use your coupon. We want to let you know that Murdock, in fact, does take coupons.
It sounds like there might have been some miscommunication on our end about usage of coupons and we are sorry that it changed your opinion of us. We would love to have you come back in so we can treat you right! We will most definitely take your coupons or match coupons if you bring the coupon in and show us as soon as you're here. If you will reconsider coming back to us, we will definitely make your next visit a great experience.
Thank you for your efforts in giving us feedback and we hope to see you back with us again.

Fountain Green, UT
Great!!
Great service work!!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for you efforts in responding to this survey! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to see that our services were great!

Spanish Fork, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
fast
done when they said it would be
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for responding to this survey! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our timeliness! We're excited to see you back in when the time comes.

CP
Claudio P.
Provo, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
you asked for review
Already did it.

Claudio,
Thank you for your efforts in responding to this survey! We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not up to standard. In our eyes what you have experienced is unacceptable. We would love to have you back here when the time comes so we can show you what is normal and acceptable at Murdock. We hope to see you again. Thank you again, Claudio.

EJ
Eric J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Service Department
The service you receive at Murdock Hyundai Lindon is second to none. From the time you Drive in and are met by a friendly service advisor till the time you leave the service is excellent.

Eric,
Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We're so happy to hear your experience with us was 5 star. We're excited to see you come back in when the time comes!

Jeff B.
Saratoga Springs, UT
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service representative Lynsie is the absolute best.
Lynsie is the first person I meant when I brought my car in for a service. She is extremely customer service oriented and a total pleasure to work with. She kept me totally informed as to where my car was in the service process, which I totally appreciated. She keeps a smile on her face with one goal in mind.....NO REGRETS!

Jeff,
Thank you for responding to this survey. We're so happy to hear your experience was enjoyable and that you have no regrets! We're excited to see you come back in when the time comes.

KR
Kaira R.
Pleasant Grove, UT
My Experience
Anytime I go to Murdock Hyundai in Lindon for my services on my car I am always greeted with friendly workers. They keep me updated on all the needs and upcoming services of my car. I never feel pressured into doing services I'm not ready to do. They are honest and they will even point me to other companies for certain things knowing I can get a better deal. I love my local Hyundai peeps!!

Kaira,
Thank you so much for your response! We're so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service! We're excited to see you back here again when the time comes!

TT
Tanya T.
American Fork, UT
The staff are friendly
i just appreciate that when i called and explained my situation to service Lindsey took care of me

Tanya,
Thank you so much for your efforts in responding to this survey! Thank you so much for your business! I'm so sorry to hear that your visit with us was not up to your expectations. We definitely don't want our customers to leave unhappy. We'd love to have the chance to show you what we consider is normal for our service department. Please consider giving us another chance to show you how we really take care of our customers.
Thank you again, Tanya, for your business and for responding!

SD
Stevan D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Another Great Visit
I arrived late in the day. They still changed my oil and washed the car. And pretty fast too. Nice waiting room. Makes me want to buy another dang Hyundai, but I've already got 4 cars and two motorcycles.

Stevan,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We're also so happy to hear that you'll come back in with any of your 4 cars! Thanks again!

Lindon, UT
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai
Service is great and staff is awesome
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We're happy to hear that our services and our staff helped you have a good experience! We're excited to see you back here when the time comes.

Todd B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Great Servie
The Murdock family is top notch in everything they do.

Todd,
Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We're happy to hear that you hold Murdock to a high standard! We're excited to see you back here when the time comes!

Randy G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service.
Friendly service, short wait.

Randy,
Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We're happy to hear that your experience was enjoyable and we're excited to see you back here with us when the time comes!

Provo, UT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good job
Overall, good experience.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for your efforts in responding to this survey! We understand that our timeliness was the hold up for giving us a 5 star review. We are trying to be as fast and efficient as possible. We would love to see you come back in when the time comes so we can make your next visit much better than the last.

LH
Lynn H.
Lehi, UT
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Wait time is sometimes a little long.
Wait for service does take some time but it is always worth the trip. Great ppl that work there and friendly! They wash my car, fix my car, updating me on my car, just a great place to get service!! Luke is awesome! Super nice! I can see him being manager one day.

Lynn,
Thank you so much for responding to this survey! We're so happy to hear that our services and our staff helped you have an enjoyable experience! We're excited to see you back here when the time comes.

-Shawn Milller

Cedar City, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff, thorough service
See title of the post. Pretty much sums it up.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for responding to our survey! We're happy to hear that our staff and services helped you have an enjoyable experience. We're excited to see you back in when the time comes.

Shannon W.
Holden, UT
Very friendly people
I was very pleased with the service rendered.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks so much for responding to this survey, Shannon! We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with our services. We strive to be a 5 star service to you. We hope that the next time you come in, we can earn a 5 star review from our services and staff. Thank you again for your business and your response. We're excited to see you back in when the time comes!

Jared H.
American Fork, UT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Always take good care of me
The service techs and everyone else at Murdoch always treats me and my family very well. No complaints.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you very much Jared for your feedback. We appreciate you coming in and being a loyal customer.

Shawn Miller

AH
Ashley H.
Draper, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people.
The time taken for me personally was great customer service and care.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you very much Ashley for your feedback. We appreciate you coming in and being a loyal customer.

Shawn Miller