4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Jorge R.
American Fork, UT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2020 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Jorge,

I apologize for any inconvenience you had on your last visit. All of our parts and labor is guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles, with the exception of an alignment that is warrantable for 3 months or 3,000 miles. We definitely understand your frustration if that alignment was out of spec again just outside of that warrantable time. I want to make sure we take car of you, so please allow myself or one of my assistant service managers reach out to you regarding your service and how we can make things right. Thank you for your feedback.

Mary B.
Orem, UT
03/30/2020 Category: Service
good people, waiting is made fun, and it's just like walking into a Starbucks !!!
When this virus thing is over, popcorn will be welcome I am sure.....you always make people feel like you REALLY DO CARE about us, not just a business to make money........Hyundai has made my car buying and maintaining experience always a pleasure and make me want to come back again for my next car. Thanks for doing all you can to make us comfortable and cared for.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/01/2020

I'm glad you had a good experience last time you came in! We are always anxious to give you the very best service. Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to serving you again soon!

Mark S.
Kaysville, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Lindon Hyundai 5star
Outstanding service. They communicated well on the status of our repair.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/01/2020

Thanks for the terrific review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

VJ
Vanessa J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Took great care of us and our car
They did a thorough inspection of our car and only recommended the things we needed. Felt they were honest and fair in their pricing of the services provided.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you were happy with your last experience with us. We are always making sure we provide only

the best service for every customer that comes in. We look forward to serving you again in the future for all of your car service needs.

NH
Nancy H.
Spanish Fork, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great service.
Great service. Witness three separate stuff cleaning and sanitizing the waiting area at different times. I appreciate them being proactive with this virus thing going on now.

SL
Shaun L.
South Jordan, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
They did a great job
Very happy with the service!

Mike G.
Fairview, UT
Service department
Social distancing being practiced. Good idea to make an appointment .

Orem, UT
Fast, friendly service.
I always get fast, friendly service when I bring my car in at Murdock Hyundai.

Dana D.
Springville, UT
03/25/2020 Category: Service
very friendly and attentitive
Always a pleasure bringing in my car for it's needs. Prompt and friendly.

Sandra H.
Payson, UT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service department is great!
The service department does an excellent job! Brete goes the extra mile and is great to work with!

MF
Michael F.
Springville, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Have been a customer for 15 years/4 vehicle. The service department is the main reason

BJ
Brent J.
Highland, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
communicated well
took care of some issues, transmission problem still exists
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Murdock, we consider anything less than five star service a failure. I will let our guys know so we can make improvements. If your vehicle is still experiencing issues, feel free to give our service department a call and we can help you out. 801-437-3750. Thanks again for your feedback.

VS
Vance S.
Mapleton, UT
03/20/2020 Category: Service
great service and people
They will take care of you. no joke, I had a transmission issue with a 2017 Tucson. They didn't have the the tool on had to perform the clutch repair. So they just completely replaced my transmission no questions asked, and provided a rental the entire time they had my car. Amazing service

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!  We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience here at the dealership.  We look forward to helping out again in the future!

RP
Robert P.
Sandy, UT
2013 Hyundai Equus
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. Top notch service writers and a very comfortable and accommodating environment
Greeted immediately upon arrival. Checked in with me several times during the service of my vehicle. A wonderful environment for those choosing to wait for their service to be completed. All services completed in a timely manner and to my expectation. Washed my car and sent me happily on my way.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your five star response to our survey!  We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of at your last visit to the dealership.  We hope to help out again in the future!

Lehi, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020 Category: Service
The Best Service!
Everyone that has helped us with buying our car, car washes, and oil changes have been amazing! This last time Kenneth helped with our oil change and was very friendly, knowledgeable, and made the oil change so quick and easy!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent response to our survey!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill it out, and we're so happy to hear that Kenny took good care of you.  We hope to help out again soon!