Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.7727252/5Overall Rating 3.7727252/5Overall Rating 3.7727252/5rating 3.7727252rating 3.7727252
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

best service
best service around

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Murdock Hyundai provides great service.

Cindee B.
Heber City, UT
Awesome
The Murdock dealership is always been wonderful to me and my family. I always recommend them.

Michael B.
Highland, UT
Easy Drop off
I dropped my car off at 7 PM and they were done by the time I was done with Dinner. The extended hours make it easy to get your services done!

EY
Evan Y.
Orem, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people. Too long for simple oil change.
The people are very pleasant. Excellent personnel, just takes too long for a simple oil change.

SA
Stephanie A.
Provo, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy
The service department makes so easy and convenient. Never pushy and always honest.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/18/2019

Hey Stephanie. I thankyou for the time you took to rate us with 5 stars. Positive feedback is always appreciated.  We try our best . An look forward to seeing you again for ay serve needs. If your have any questions or concerns feel free to call our service department .

CF
Christi F.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer care!
Caden went above and beyond to make sure I was happy during the service of my car. He checked with me throughout the process, and made sure before I left I was happy with the service and price. Definitely reccomend to anyone

Dear Christi,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey!  We're happy to hear that Caden took good care of you.  We hope to see you again for future service on your vehicle!

SG
Stanley G.
Santaquin, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
alignment problems
when my car alignment was checked the right front tire was about 1 degree out and the rear tires were both out a small degree. after alignment the rear tires had been corrected but the right front tire was still out. the manager said the alignment on the right tire had been done to zero degrees, but when the tech tightened the set nut it pulled the tire out 1 degree and said it was ok. Not so sure that was the correct response.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/18/2019

Stanley,
Thanks for speaking with your service adviser, Ken, about this concern.  We look forward to seeing you back in and letting us take care of this issue for you.  I apologize that it wasn't completely corrected the first time.  But we hope we can make things right for you and then, perhaps, send the survey again for a rescore once the problem is corrected.  We appreciate your business and want you to be satisfied with our service.
--Shawn Miller

Ben M.
Monticello, UT
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The service writer did his best to make sure we were taken care of. Communication was good and professional. Unfortunately the car had to be taken to the place of purchase.

Hi Ben,
We're so glad to hear that we were able to provide a good experience for you.  Hope that everything turned out alright with your vehicle.  Have an excellent day!

Deanna W.
American Fork, UT
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick fast service and a Uber ride!
Great service person and he provided a uber ride!

Hi Deanna,
Thanks so much for the great response to our survey!  We're glad that you had a good experience with us.  Have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had a standard oil change but the technician went above and beyond to let me know what upcoming services would be recommended for my vehicle. He spent extra time with me making sure my needs were met and questions were all answered.

Dear Guest,
We're so glad to hear that you recieved great service on your vehicle.  We hope to be able to help you out again in the future! Have an excellent day!

SF
Steve F.
Springville, UT
Service Hyundai Tucson
Great service great amenities while you wait

Hi Steve,
Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at Murdock Hyundai! We look forward to providing great service for your vehicle in the future.

KH
Kimberly H.
Spanish Fork, UT
Sonata Sport
I love the 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty that is what made me switch from Chevrolet to a Hyundai.

Hi Kimberly,
We're so glad you love our warranty!  We're happy to have helped you out with your vehicle.  Hope you have an excellent day.

John G.
Orem, UT
2017 Santa Fe Service
Bret is a great service advisor!

Hi John,
We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience at Murdock Hyundai!  We look forward to helping you out with your vehicle in the future.

Vineyard, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Love the Service Center
Didn’t purchase my Hyundai here but I love getting my car serviced here. I just feel like they really care about taking care of my car and ensuring my safety. They always recommend fixes for my car with making me feel like I’m forced to make a decisions on my car.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey.  We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us!  Hope you have a great day!

ER
Edward R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service`
Brette, at Murdock Hyundai, was the ideal service person for our car recently. She took the time to understand what needed to be done and was very thorough.

Hi Edward,
Thanks so much for your response; it's very important to us that you have a good experience here at Murdock Hyundai.  We hope to see you again for future service on your vehicle!  Have an excellent day!

Santaquin, UT
Very pleased
Very pleased with my recent visit. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Ended up needing an alignment as well. I was greeted kindly by Kevin and he continued to be super helpful throughout my visit. He listened to my questions and concerns and kept me well informed about what was needed for my Elantra as well as the expected time frame and costs . Great service!

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the great response to our survey!  We're so happy that your experience at Murdock Hyundai was a good one.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

LN
Lisa N.
Spanish Fork, UT
Very friendly and quick
Got in very quick to get my car serviced. Everyone was very friendly

Lisa,
Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai to service your car!  We're glad that you had a enjoyable experience with us.  Hope you have a great day!
-Shawn Miller, Service Miller

Jack P.
Highland, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff great service.
Great service very friendly staff I was extremely happy about the ability to get a courtesy Lyft ride to my hotel while waiting for the services to be done and then to have one come and pick me up to bring me back

Hi Jack,
Thanks so much for responding to the survey.  We're glad that your experience here was a positive one.  We look forward to helping out again in the future!

Provo, UT
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Cael did an awesome job helping me get my car serviced so I could re-register it

He was super fast and informative- loved it
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks so much for the review and your comments.  We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to help you care for your vehcile with us.
--Shawn Miller