Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.6951248/5Overall Rating 3.6951248/5Overall Rating 3.6951248/5rating 3.6951248rating 3.6951248
Overall Rating 2.24691/5Overall Rating 2.24691/5rating 2.24691rating 2.24691rating 2.24691
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Derek M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Good experience as expected
Helped figure out my problems, my options and got me on the road in a reasonable amount of time.

Justin H.
Provo, UT
These Guys Take Care Of Me
These guys are usually pretty quick and take care of me.

Justin,

We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! We are always looking to provide the best service possible. Thank you for your feedback, and have a great holiday season!

Juan B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Great service!!!
Kevin was awesome and also the mechanic team.
Thank you!!!

Juan,

We are so glad that you had a great experience! Our job is to keep you and your Hyundai in the happiest condition possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better! Have a great holiday season from all of us here at Murdock Hyundai.

Great
Great service, no complaints.

Dear Guest,

We are so excited that you had a good experience with us! We are always striving for excellence, and I know our service team definitely delivers! Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Regards,

CA
Cleggs A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Murdock hyundai is good
Good
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 12/13/2018

Clegg's Auto,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a great holiday season from all of us here at Murdock Hyundai.

PS
Peter S.
Fantastic
Showed up they got straight to work realized my registration was almost expired did on the spot check; done! Good job guys

Peter,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Our goal is to keep you running on the road, and that includes registering your car. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a happy holiday!

Provo, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Help in urgent situation
Very helpful at a trying time, THANKS

Hello,

We are so glad we were able to help you in your time of need! Getting your car repaired can be a stressful time, and we try our best to give you the best stress-free experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next experience even better. Thank you for your feedback!

Monty C.
Springville, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Always happy with my service

Monty,
 Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your visit with our service department. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit. We hope you continue choosing Murdock Hyundai for your service and happy holidays!

RP
Rebecca P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2018 Category: Service
This was my first oil change at Murdock and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Nice waiting room with popcorn and drinks was a plus. My car was finished in a timely manner. Great service!

Rebecca,
 Thank your for taking the time to respond to our survey. I'm glad you enjoyed the popcorn and drinks! We hope to make it as comfortable as we can! We're happy to help in any way we can! We hope you continue choosing Murdock Hyundai for your service and happy holidays!
- Shawn Miller ( Service Manager )

PC
Pedro C.
American Fork, UT
Accountant
Always a great place to go and to get the best service. This last time my waiting was short!
Excellent service and always friendly people!!!

Pedro,
 Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and letting us know how your service experience was. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience. We always work on way to improve our customer service and its nice to hear how good the staff is doing. We hope you continue choosing Murdock Hyundai for service and happy holidays!

Duane B.
Willing to help
Everyone is willing to do what works

Duane,
 Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our survey. Customer satisfaction is most important to us and were happy to hear you got the 5 star service you deserve.
Happy Holidays!

SL
Shane L.
friendly
Friendly staff and always willing to answer any questions I have.

Shane,
 Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are so happy to hear about your great experience, we're happy to help with anything we can! Customer satisfaction is what we strive for. We have you continue to choose do to business with us. Happy Holidays!
-Shawn Miller ( service manager)

Jeremy T.
Goshen, UT
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Kevin Priest- service mamager
Kevin was more than helpful when the engine went out in my 2008 Sonata. He did all the legwork to help get a replacement engine under a “good will warranty”.

Jeremy,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We are glad we could help you out and make sure everything worked out. We hope to see you again, whenever the next time may be. Thank you again for your feedback!

Bill H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Top Notch Customer Service
They got my issue fixed the same day I reported it, I got a cookie and Uber rides to and from my office. Great Deal!

Bill,
Thank you so much for your responding to our survey. We are so glad you had a good experience with us. We are looking to seeing you again, whenever that time may be. Thank you again for your feedback and kind words!

Dana D.
Springville, UT
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai = Excellent, friendly, efficient service.
Preston was VERY helpful to me in letting me know what was needing to be done to my Hyundai when I brought it in to be serviced. He made sure to let me know what needed done before they did it and get my approval. They did a wonderful job. the only thing I would have changed, if I could, would have been that the door guards be black instead of clear. But that was partially my mistake for not asking or putting in that request.
Thanks, you guys are Awesome!!!

Dana,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! We are so glad that you had a good experience with us! We are sorry for any confusion, but we think you are awesome too! Thank you for your business and your kind words. Thank you again for your feedback!

Catherine C.
American Fork, UT
2014 Hyundai Azera

Catherine,
Thank you for responding to our survey! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you again for your feedback.

KW
Kelley W.
oil change / tire rotation
made the appointment, got in got out - not problems.

Kelley,
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and we hope to see you again in the future! Thank you again for your feedback!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
The service was fast and quality.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We're happy to hear that you had a good experience and we hope to have you back in with us whenever the next time comes around! Thank you again for your feedback and kind words.

Laurie S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great job
It was faster than they thought it would be, then they brought my keys right in to me. They had washed my car for me. They did a great job.

Laurie,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We are grateful for your feedback and we hope to have you back in with us, whenever that time may be.

FN
Floyd N.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast&frend

Floyd,
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! We're happy to hear that you had a 5 star experience with us an we hoep to see you again, whenever the next time you need service comes around! Thank you again for your feedback.