Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.7865169/5Overall Rating 3.7865169/5Overall Rating 3.7865169/5rating 3.7865169rating 3.7865169
Overall Rating 2.23596/5Overall Rating 2.23596/5rating 2.23596rating 2.23596rating 2.23596

CO
Chad O.
Lindon, UT
Car
As expected nothing over the top

LA
Lynn A.
Lindon, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
The service is always superior!
Everyone treats us like family, we would never go anywhere else.

Lehi, UT
Friendly staff
Everyone is happy and helpful. I always enjoy coming here

Moab, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Waiting room
This is one of the only places I done mind waiting for my car. Great service

Stansbury Park, UT
Professional
Service mechanics are very professional

Sterling, UT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
In and out quickly

Matthew C.
Great Deal and Service
Very knowledgeable staff who were happy to answer questions and guide me through the process. Waiting room is very comfortable and includes free amenities. I was very impressed at the level of service that I got with for the price - car washes and visual check-ups by trained mechanics weren't the reason I came here but they're the reason I'll be back. The hours (7 am - 9 pm) are also extremely accommodating and are a fantastic cherry on top of this sundae.

RE
Ronald E.
Provo, UT
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Luke is always the BEST!!!
Luke is always the BEST!!!

OS
Orval S.
Got the job done
The job was done well and the car returned to me so that I did not haave to go out in the rain.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/17/2019

I'm glad to hear that we were able to take care of you and that you were satisfied with our dealership. We want to ensure that you feel like a priority and have a 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks
Shawn Miller (Service Manager)

Robert M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Excellent, curtious service.
Honest evaluation of services needed and Excellant services rendered. Love Hyundai's!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the terrific review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

Jonathan B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Jess M. is great!!
Jess M. is great! He provided excellent consultation and service.

TW
Tamara W.
Mona, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
Very kind and helpful
I appreciate being greeted by a kind and helpful staff

Saratoga Springs, UT
Disappointed
Not for service. Sales is excellent though.
SHAUNA D. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I’m sorry you did not have a terrific 5 Star experience on your recent visit. Please allow one of our service advisors to contact you in the next few days to see what we can do to make things right for you as well as what additional details we can implement in our training to avoid the troubles in the future. We appreciate your business and your honest feedback.

--Shawn Miller

AH
Adam H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Good people and good service.
Good convenient service with great people.

RT
Ronald T.
Springville, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service is good
People are good to work with

LD
Laura D.
Manti, UT
Friendliness
Everyone is so friendly and helpful whenever I have come in, definitely recommendable!

SG
Stephanee G.
Santaquin, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service appt
Friendly, helpful associates who aren't pushy.

DE
Daniel E.
American Fork, UT
Nice staff
Overall happy with the service but would like to see an express oil change for regular maintenance.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. Hopefully, we can “up our game” the next time you are in to see us and we could earn a 5 Star review from you. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

Eagle Mountain, UT
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick recalls
Luke M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/16/2019

thank you so much for the 5 stars!! means alot.  if you need anything let us or Luke know. thank you again.

Draper, UT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Luke was awesome!
I’ve been to your other location in Murray. Their costumer services was nothing like the one in Lindon. Luke helped me out with my car this past visit. He took the time to explain things, made sure I understood. Even made sure my car got the care it needed. I will be coming to the Lindon location from here and out.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/15/2019

I'm so pleased to hear that your experience with us was so satisfactory! We want  you to feel comfortable in our dealership and trust that we'll take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks!
Shawn Miller (Service Manager)

Luke M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 04/16/2019

thank you!! appreciate the  survey and your explanation of the service you had.  if need anything let us and Luke know. thank you again. :)    -Luke Miller