Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.6282069/5Overall Rating 3.6282069/5Overall Rating 3.6282069/5rating 3.6282069rating 3.6282069
Overall Rating 2.29487/5Overall Rating 2.29487/5rating 2.29487rating 2.29487rating 2.29487

PG
Paul G.
Spanish Fork, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service.
Great service and great treats while you wait.

Carol H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
They are efficient and well organized.
I would recommend it to a friend. Carol H.

Terry M.
Highland, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Service Department went above and beyond
Sales and Service employees are always friendly and professional.

Terry,
 Thank you for your feedback. We appreciated your business and forward to working with you in the future.

It was good.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Jonpaul B.
Good job
Got er done!

Jonpaul,
  Thankyou for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job!
Great service! Always great!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Glad we could be of service to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Jarretta M.
Highland, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
New Car purchase
Jake has been absolutely incredible in helping me transition into my new Santa Fe, which I love! Always so helpful and willing to help. He even met me on his day off to help me get the dings in my new car repainted and repaired.

Jarretta,
  We appericate your feedback and are very glad to hear that you had a great experience with Jack. Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you in the future.
         Service Manager.

Jeffrey S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Brete took great care of me and my car. She’s a delight to work with, and she made sure the issue with my car was totally resolved.

NA
Natalie A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The service is great. Very friendly and informative.

CE
Chris E.
Cedar City, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience coming here. They are usually busy but I feel like the wait time is appropriate.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your response. We are glad you had the 5 star experience! We hope to continue doing business with you in the future!

Jeffery A.
Heber City, UT
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Don’t know where I could expect better service.
Never have I experienced such great service, especially for a car purchase. We had some problems that took 3 service trips to the dealership, but frustration aside, I couldn’t get mad or angry. The service treatment made me know I mattered. Thanks
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We are glad you had the 5 star experience! We appreciate the feedback and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future.

David S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Best dealership around
Excellent service and friendly, helpful people.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and you had an excellent visit! We hope you keep choosing to do business with us in the future!

GB
Gavon B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bret
Bret is always amazing to work with in the service department. Thank you!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We are glad to hear your experience with Bret was amazing! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you continue to do business with us in the future!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, convenient
Helpful and great story about family member getting service there too.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We enjoying helping our customers care for ty\heir cars and hope to do just that for you for years to come. We appreicate your business.

Richard C.
Payson, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/13/2018 Category: Service
I show up without an appointment
Everything gets done quickly. I hangout in the lounge area that has popcorn and drinks every kind. Water, flavored sodas, and all kinds of coffee. Writing this now makes me want to stop by!

Richard,
Thanks for your business. We enjoy helping you care for your car and look forward to doing just that for years to come. And we're glad you enjoy the treats and drinks.

Jacob F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
i enjoyed the fast and friendly service.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks, Jacob! We enjoy helping our customers and try to make every visit a 5 Star experience. We look forward to helping you care for your car for years to come.

Magda S.
Heber City, UT
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I trust the people working on my car
I'm happy with the quality of service an honesty of Rocky! He makes sure everything is checked on time on my car. He and his co-workers are knowledgeable and professional! I won't go anywhere else for services for my car, and I highly recommend it to my friends to go there and ask for Rocky!!!
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks Madga for filling our our survye for for your business! We appreciate our cusotmers and try to make every visit a 5 Star Experience. We enjoying helping you care fro your car and look forward to doing just for you for years to come.

TJ
Theron J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
Getting there and getting out in a timely manner.
SHAWN M. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 10/12/2018

Thans for your response to our survey.  We appreciate your business and enjoy helping you care for your vehicle.  Have a wonderful weekend.

NH
Nancy H.
Spanish Fork, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great.

Nancy--
Thanks for your response to our survey.  We are always happy to hear we're helping our customers take great care of their vehicles.  We appreicate your business and look forward to helping you care for your car for years to come.  Thanks again for stopping in and letting us help you.

Cedar Hills, UT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good people

Kendra,
Thanks for your business!  We appreciate our customers and want to take care of them and their cars.  We try to make every visit a 5 Star experience for each of our customers. We look forward to helping you care for your car for years to come. Thanks again.