4.5

Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5rating 4.0000007
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SG
Stanley G.
Mapleton, UT
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Best care and kindest care
I had my car serviced for 60,000 miles and the care was amazing they notified me about everything nothing was unexpected I really enjoy service at Murdock Hyundai

Payson, UT
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Personable
Everyone is very friendly.

Cindy W.
Payson, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Wow
Scheduled a basic maintenance and took my vehicle to the dealership the night before and early am appt. by 7am they were texting me with updates and by 8am it was done !
Do appreciated the care I received and the updates they provided

Highland, UT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Provo, UT

Lehi, UT

SD
Stevan D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Quick and Easy
Murdock got me in and out for my emission inspection. Waiting in their client room with complimentary popcorn and sodas almost makes you wish they'd take their time with the car while I enjoy a nice break. Always pleasant, fair, and caring for their clients.

Martha C.
Nephi, UT
Friendly, efficient employees

People are nice
Make sure they fix what they are supposed to.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I’m sorry you did not have a terrific 5 Star experience on your recent visit. Please allow one of our service advisors to contact you in the next few days to see what we can do to make things right for you as well as what additional details we can implement in our training to avoid similar issues in the future. We appreciate your business and your honest feedback.

Michael G.
Salina, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2019 Category: Service
We were in and out in less time than we were told it would be.

Springville, UT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Always excellent service. Their new kid friendly waiting area is awesome.

DT
Darren T.
Mapleton, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great communication about service status.

Holden, UT
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for all your good work
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for the review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. Hopefully, we can “up our game” the next time you are in to see us and we could earn a 5 Star review from you. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

VB
Verdell B.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service.
I like how I am treated there.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for the terrific review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit a 5 Star experience. We appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

JZ
John Z.
Helper, UT
my car
It was a good experience to have our car worked on and the waiting room is comfortable and we love the popcorn and drinks while we wait. They updated us on our car and we really appreciate that, makes us feel like they care and so the care was excellent...

James P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service!

Provo, UT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I don't want to write a review.
I don't want to write a review

Mark B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Best ever!!!
Murdock Hyundai Lindon is the best dealership that I have ever done business with.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/11/2019

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent employees
Employees are courteous, polite, respectful and very helpful. That is not new, they always are. They always get the job done.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/09/2019

UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast
They got me back right away, and I was in and out in about 45 mins.
SERVICE C. from Murdock Hyundai Lindon responded on 11/09/2019