PB
Phil B.
Hyundai XG350
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the business did good work.
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2019

THANK YOU !!!!

JUAN B.
Volvo S60
12/04/2019
Promt response!
Took my 13' Volvo S60 in for a regular oil/ filters change, complete front brakes (rotors & pads) on Monday 12/2). Not only they had my car ready by next day, but also it did not break my wallet either, like the dealership probably would of. I'm very satisfied with their level of professionalism and promt response. Without a doubt, I'm only gonna be bringing my vehicles to this place, since it's close to where we live (La Grange Park). Thank you Mike & Chris.
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

THANK YOU !!!!

MV
MARK V.
Westchester, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/24/2019
honest trusting always friendly
once again they were able to bale me out and make my truck run beautiful
great communication on all repairs and concerns.
If you need to take your vehicle in for service forget the dealer and go straight to Murphy's you will not regret it.

RITA M.
11/21/2019
Great work on a difficult job
I have an old car that needed a lot of work. Repairs done in less than a day and my car is running smoothly.

THANKS RITA

SANDRA OR ROGER M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2019
Great guys. Great service.
Besides the fast and efficient service, I really appreciate them taking the time to explain an issue in detail. They’re super friendly and helpful.

THANK YOU !!

Mary S.
Brookfield, IL
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff fixed her vehicle and she had no problem.

MZ
MIKE Z.
Good group to work with
Have been taking cars to Murphy’s for years now. Great work for reasonable/fair prices.. Always feel like they give honest advice and only fix what’s really needed..
Mike Z
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2019

THANK YOU MIKE !!!

AV
ALICE OR BOB V.
11/18/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and the work is done quickly and their prices are fair.
I called first thing Monday morning. They said to bring the car in and I received a call within an hour with the charges. I okayed for them to do the work and I picked up my car two hours later.

JOHN A.
Brookfield, IL
Honda Accord Coupe
John

THANKS

Jasmine L.
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Jasmine said she was very impressed with the staff's service and she was satisfied with the service.

MK
Mel K.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Mel said this business is always helpful. The technician found out what the problem was and the price was fair. He has been dealing with this facility for quite awhile and although they are not the cheapest, his vehicle is always fixed correctly.

ROBERT M.
11/15/2019
Trust/Price/Reliability
With just a short notice the job was completed as promised.
I’m glad they were recommended to me
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2019

THANK YOU ROBERT!!

CHRISTINE C.
Riverside, IL
11/15/2019
Friendly, honest & efficient service
My car is a year old & I’ve been to Murphy’s a few times for oil changes. Last time they looked and said I actually didn’t need an oil change yet; they could change it but it was early for one. I really appreciated this honesty. Today I brought my car in for an oil change after calling them a couple days ago & asking if they vocals change the oil today. They told me I could bring the car in when they opened today, which I did. Everything was done within 45 minutes! They also rotated the tires with no charge “because they needed it”. They have a comfortable enough waiting area, too. This is a fantastic local business.

CD
Cassie D.
La Grange, IL
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Cassie said the service was fast and the staff was friendly and honest. She went on to say they were the most friendly mechanics around and she would not trust her vehicle to anyone else.

THANK YOU !!

LP
LISA P.
Ford Edge
11/05/2019
Highly fast and efficient.
The heat in my car broke on a very cold day that desperately needed defogger. Your shop was so busy, and I’m not able to leave my car overnight because I have to get my Grandson to school and back. Chris has me bring my car in the next day after I got my Grandson situated for the morning. You guys fixed my car in plenty of time for me to pick him up after school. Again, I know you were crazy busy, but you knew I was in dire straights. Thank you so much. I have heat, and dry windows!!!!!!
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

THANK YOU LISA!

VS
VICTOR S.
Jeep Compass
11/05/2019
I came in there on a Monday morning and asked for a brake pad replacement and oil change same day turn around. Not only were they able to do that in four hours but they were able break down my service fees, parts, labor and gave me a little summary of what’s going on with my vehicle itself. I give props to these guys who serviced my car and took care of me so professionally. You guys will receive my service the next time I need car repair.
Mike E., Owner from Murphy's Transmission & Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

TC
TONY C.
Berwyn, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2019
I drive all the way in from Aurora to have my vehicles serviced and or repaired there prices are fair they are extremely professional I would recommend chris and Mike to all. If your in need of repairs or service Murphy's is the place to go Tony C..
I drive all the way from Aurora to have my vehicles
Serviced and or repaired there prices are fair, they are extremely professional I would recommend chris and Mike to all.if your in need of repairs or
Service Murphy's is the place to go.
TONY C.

THANKS TONY!

MARY M.
Westmont, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
11/04/2019
Good service, nice people
This was my first time at Murphy’s, I had to take my car in, it ended up needing a muffler. They called and gave me the price and did the work as promised, they even noticed I needed an oil change and did that also! I definitely will go back.

THANK YOU MARY !!!

DON S.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
11/03/2019
Professional and couretous
Chris and Mike do a great job of taking care of my cars.

THANK YOU DON !!!!

CG
CARLOS G.
Westchester, IL
GMC Yukon XL
11/03/2019
Quick service
Again my truck need it something else this guys got me in and within 6 hours the truck es fix. Thank you for the fast service

THANKS CARLOS!!