Mark S.
Hemet, CA
07/10/2020
You will be sorry
These guys will tell you anything to get your money like weld the ball joints on your 97 Honda prelude

ET
Elijah T.
05/29/2018
Excellent service!!
Such excellent and professional service from these guys. If you are looking for quality and honesty go to MTA.

CV

VICKY H.
Fallbrook, CA
12/30/2017
4 Runner service
As always Rocky, Robert and the crew provided me with excellent service. I have been taking my vehicles to MTA for over 20 years, and even though I no longer live in the area, I will continue to patronize MTA.

CA
CHARLES A.
12/30/2017
Friendly and thorough!
We brought the car in for an Uber Inspection. The guys were warm and welcoming but could not do the inspection that afternoon. We made an appointment and the car was inspected and approved. It seemed to take a little longer than expected but it is a small shop. Overall, we were pleased and have scheduled an appointment for our other vehicle.

PA
PAUL A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
12/18/2017
Local business right down the street
Great local business that you can trust to bring your car or truck to. I have relied on them to repair and maintain a couple of my cars and I am always pleased with the service.

JOHN H.
12/15/2017
Was able to get car in for service same day even while I was having salon appt. across the street! Friendly crew and prompt service. Thx ?

AD
ALLEN D.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/08/2017
Customer Service was Great!
I took my car in with an engine light on. Apparently one of my kids hit something and busted some stuff under the car. Murrieta Tire and Auto ran some tests, located the problem, and fixed the issue. It was a great price. They communicated constantly and really took care of me.

MARTHA W.
Menifee, CA
12/06/2017
Amazing Service!!
I failed to service my car at a crucial mileage and it began to make a funny noise. Since I have a long commute and depend on my car heavily, I asked Rocky to take a look at it. Right away he knew what the problem was and got my car in immediately. He understood that I was on a tight budget and did not nickle and dime me for work that was unnecessary. Robert and Rocky both communicated clearly the time, work and cost. My car is now running beautifully as if it was brand new. I HIGHLY recommend MTA for anyone that needs their car serviced or repaired. They will treat you fairly and communicate clearly.

MIKE L.
Wildomar, CA
12/01/2017
service
Robert did a great job servicing my car today. he was courteous and professional, and he even gave me a discount since it was my first time there. I will definitely use him again, as well as recommend Murrieta Tire and Auto to family and friends.

DALE R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/22/2017
Prompt responses
Always a pleasure to,seal with

FC
FRANK C.
Honda Accord
11/18/2017
Battery cable replacement
Excellent service as usual.

DAVE S.
11/02/2017
Great Service As Usual
Once again I got great service from MTA. They do a great job in a timely manner at a good price. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.

TF
TIM F.
10/27/2017
Excellent service!
Rocky and his team fit us in quickly and got our Jeep back on the road!

GR
GARY R.
10/27/2017
Always great!!!
I've been a customer of MTA for several years. My 2001 BMW 325I has 220,000 miles on it and they have kept it running beautifully. They have great mechanics, qualified to work on any car and regarding tires, they have the best knowledge. They're honest, friendly and fair priced. What more would you want?