Muskego Tire & Auto

Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Donato G. on 09/30/2017
"Not worth the wait"
Every time I get an oil change it takes over an hour... today, 2
Review Created: 09/30/2017 07:50 AM
Tommy S. on 06/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Do not own up to their own faults"
I came here so they could remove my current tires from my current rims, place my tires on some new rims that I bought, and have them put those new rims, with my old tires, on my car. While they were putting the tires on my new rims, they called me to tell me there was a "small quarter inch chip" on the edge of the rim that was, conveniently, already there. I finished and waxed my rims meticulously myself so I knew this could not be the case, but a quarter inch chip is fixable so I didn't make a big deal. Additionally, before I gave them my rims, I specifically told them to be careful with the rims because they were newly painted. I arrive to pick up my car to find that this "quarter inch chip" goes around half of the circumference of one of my rims. Additionally, another rim had the same chip/scratch of the same distance. When I confronted an employee about it, he instantly got defensive and told me "it was already there" and basically gave me the tough luck speech. This is the second time I have gotten scratches on my rims from getting my tires changed here. I strongly advise you go anywhere else.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 04:13 PM
Gordon R. on 12/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thanks to these guys i made it home tonight "
My car blew a tire, 40 miles from home, my jack wouldnt work, call my insurance company to set up a tow, give muskego tire and auto a heads up to my situation. They say theyll take care of me. Wait an hour and a half and call the insurance company to see whats the hold up. They said an hour before the truck gets there. The insurance companys system never alerted the tow company to pick me up!! They say `oops, were sorry`... Ug. So this time they do alert the tow truck company and tell me itll be another 2 hours. Tell muskego tire and auto that i wont make it, insurance dropped the ball. They said theyd still help me out. I arrived 25 minutes after the scheduled hours and got 4 tires mounted and balanced and made it home. Thanks guys!!!
Review Created: 12/15/2016 07:59 PM
Matthew B. on 09/07/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They tinkered with my car...more than necessary."
Recently had my wheel alignment done there and noticed that they left greasy handprints on my front bumper. Also noticed they messed with my front strut dampening adjusters when they shouldn't have been under the hood of my car. They couldn't even get my alignment fully in spec and charged me full price for just the toe adjustment. Place doesn't even deserve half a star...but I couldn't make this review less I put 1 star! 😡
Service Date: 09/07/2015
Review Created: 09/07/2015 08:13 PM
John T. on 06/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Poor Quality - Failed to back up their work"
I honestly don't know how this company has so many positive reviews. Unless they are soliciting for them from oil change customers.

I took my vehicle in to have them put on new tires and inspect the vehicle. I purchased it used and asked them to provide any recommendations around the suspension, look over the brakes and I'd consider any repairs they recommended. I hadn't yet pulled the tires of myself. Their price was a bit higher than the other places I checked but I was swayed by the nice looking building.
They replaced my tires and said everything else looked good.

Two days later I backed out of my garage and my front shock snapped and the spring destroyed the new tire. I called the place back to ask how they could have missed the visibly corroded/bulging shock (which I found after taking off the damaged tire myself). They took no responsible and offered nothing to correct the problem... What they told me..

"we can sell you a new tire"...

Don't take your vehicle here. Sire they may do a fine oil change, but beyond that your risking an issue with anything that requires a higher level of skill and when something does come up don't expect them to respond with any sense of integrity.
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/29/2015 05:06 AM
RICHARD S. on 12/23/2014
"Tire rotation"
Fast service, they got me in and out of there quickly!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/22/2014
Review Created: 12/23/2014 10:51 AM
LES P. on 12/18/2014
"Will Return For Service Again"
Work performed as expected. Very comfortable waiting area.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 12/17/2014
Review Created: 12/18/2014 04:13 AM
PAUL / SHELLEY C. on 12/13/2014
"Good, friendly service"
LOF service done on time and at great price with inspection of vehicle included. They are honest and fair at MTA.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/13/2014
Review Created: 12/13/2014 08:10 PM
JOE K. on 12/11/2014
"Good Employees & mangement"
very good service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 12/11/2014 02:06 PM
JOSH P. on 12/07/2014
"Exceptional service with professional honesty"
Came into to have car's brakes looked at. After uncovering the issue, they called a local dealer and verified repairs required were actually still covered under the original dealer warranty so they referred me to that dealership without charging for any services.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 12/06/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 10:56 AM
CHRISTINE L. on 12/07/2014
"oil changes"
the people are friendly and they take the time to explain any issues they may have found. They are not pushy
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 05:25 AM
TOM / TINA F. on 12/05/2014
"honest, reliable service "
The service representatives always make me feel comfortable and confident in their knowledge. I've always been treated with respect and received excellent service on my vehicles.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/05/2014 08:25 PM
PAUL / GRACE P. on 12/03/2014
"A Friendly & Professional Business"
I was greeted right as I walked in and asked how they were able to help. I explained that I need to purchase 2 tires and was sold the best tires for my car.
I was then told I could make an appointment to have it serviced. I did leave the car and the tires were ordered, delivered, taken care of and called when completed as stated. I was very happy with the job and timing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Prizm
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/03/2014 09:54 AM
CURT P. on 11/28/2014
"Great Service"
Great service at a fair price. Honest assessment of what needed to be repaired on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 11/28/2014 07:46 AM
COLETTE / GENE B. on 11/26/2014
"Service & location "
Very satisfied with the work and the time it took to complete
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 03:15 AM
Adam W. on 11/25/2014
"Sabotaging customers cars"
I went in to have them see why the check engine light was on. They quoted me at $800, after going to autozone they told me it was only an air intake hose that needed to be fixed, after replacing that the engine light turned off (cost me $70 and took me 5 minutes). I went back in to have my breaks checked and an oil change months later, they returned my car with a metal on metal squeek. I called them and they refused to do it for free. 1 day later my engine light came on and I lost all rpms in my engine. I have had several friends that have also complained about their car having problems after going in there for simple procedures. Needless to say I will never have any work done there again.
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 02:31 PM
TOM D. on 11/13/2014
"Problem Solvers"
Brought in my mini van for hesitation problem when pushing the accelerator. Diagnosed it as a computer throttle problem. Noticed a big difference in acceleration right away.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 11/10/2014
Review Created: 11/13/2014 08:00 PM
JOE / LISA M. on 11/11/2014
"had new tires put on last year and they keep getting low on air!"
There was only one type of tire for my 2009 journry, of course they are low profile tires! Now when it gets cold outside ,the light for low tire comes on! They even tryed to clean and seal it! No luck! Never happened with the original tires!
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 11/01/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 04:30 PM
ANTHONY Z. on 11/05/2014
"oil change"
Had oil change done. They found small leak in oil pan screw and replaced the part. Although I'm grateful they discovered the problem, I'm not happy that the part cost an extra 6 dollars and they just assumed I would have wanted it replaced without discussing the concern with me first.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 11/04/2014
Review Created: 11/05/2014 11:28 PM
SUZANNE/DAN B. on 11/03/2014
"Extremely disappointed."
Have had our vehicles serviced there for yrs. Twice now I have had to return because of issues with my oil change. I think a free oil change might be in order. I know things happen, but it's a little frustrating and extremely time consuming.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata