4.6

Samuel B.
Acura MDX
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said everything went ok at this business. He was satisfied with the service.

EF
Edwardo F.
Jeep Commander
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Edwardo said the customer service was good. The staff explained the answers to his questions in detail.

SN
Shamon N.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Shamon said this business has cool service.

Jose R.
Sun City, CA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Jose said his experience with this business was good.

Tony M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that they were good and they were fast. That is what he wanted.

Manfred R.
Cadillac DeVille
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Manfred said the staff are the nicest people they ever met, they are overwhelmed with gratitude and they have never had such a nice experience. He added that the staff are compassionate, sweet and very courteous and that they will be back for other much needed stuff to be done in their vehicle.

EC
EDWARD/FABIOLA C.
09/27/2019
Honesty , and efficiency
I like the fact that the team don’t push,

Benjamin B.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said the service was excellent. The employees took care of him very well. This time they did not top off the windshield wiper fluid, but it was not a problem.

LD
LEVELL D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
INFINITI M45
08/30/2019
Unsatisfied. Never will I go here again.
I brought my car in and ask them what was wrong and to please fix it. $700+ later and my car doesn't make it 20 miles before it starts having issues. The car had no leaks before bringing it in and made no extra noises. It just started getting a little hot so I asked them to look it over and wanted an oil change. They tell me that I need the radiator replaced and 2 hoses and potentially a head gasket. I didn't want to risk further damage if the radiator was in fact needing to be fixed. So I agreed to leave the car to be fixed. It took 2 days before I could pick up. No other mention of any further issues than those previously mentioned here. I got in contact with the business right away to tell them when I got home (not a full 20 miles away), my car smelled hot, was leaking a bunch of fluid, and making a loud whining noise. I was told to bring it in so that they could look at it. Then they informed me it would be about $1,000 to fix. Of course I'm upset because I just paid them a chuck of money and left with issues that I didn't have before going there. They proceeded to tell me that it was a pump in the back of the engine leaking and that the work they did wasn't near that pump. When I continued to press the issue, I was told that there were two hoses leading to this pump that were cracked and they replaced them for free and I should be happy about that. But the real question is if you didn't go near this pump how did you replace two of the hoses connected to this pump. Their attitude was that I should be happy they were looking at my car telling me what was wrong for free and giving me a free estimate for the repairs. My position was that the additional issues happened while in their shop. They told me they gave me a discounted rate but when I compared my receipt and the labor rate posted at their shop, I was actually over charged. This place is a ripe off but they try to convince you that you are getting a cheaper deal. Then when they get under your hood, they create further issues to try to create future business for themselves. However, they lost this customer and all of my family and friends have been informed about my experience and say oh no they won't. So while trying to screw me over to make more money, they actually lost business rather than gain business. They are in the business of getting every penny they can out of you. Oh and they have postings regarding a finance program they offer, but refuse to accept applications for. So false advertisement on top of it. Horrible place of business.

AG
Adrian G.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the business was fast and good.

EC
EDWARD/FABIOLA C.
08/10/2019
Great and fast service.
I have being using your services for few years already , always satisfied.

SD
Shane D.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Shane said he would recommend the business for service.

LD
LEVELL D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
INFINITI M45
08/04/2019
Radiator replacement
We’ve used this shop before with no issues. This time our car didn’t make it 20 miles without overheating again and leaking fluid. Now the check engine light came on. Our car makes a loud noise that it never made before and has a new leak.
Posters about payment options but they refused us any payment options other than pay in full. False advertisement. Not very happy at this point.

Monica M.
Dodge Charger
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Monica said the staff took good care of the vehicle.

Roberto G.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Saida. She said she was fine with business's service.

Jose M.
Sun City, CA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business employees were helpful, informative, and explained everything well.

JE
Joseph E.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff was efficient, and did a good job.

AC
AMY and MICHAEL C.
Buick LeSabre
06/29/2019
Outstanding Service
Owner is honest, respectful, understanding, accommodating and patient when dealing with my emergency situation. Very dependable and went out of his way to help me. There’s very few mechanics you can trust these days, this shop is one I would bring my car for repairs anytime.

NC
Noel C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Noel said the service was great. The business helped him with everything he needed. Keep up the good work.

IA
Isabel A.
Honda Element
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Isabel said she was very happy with the service. The service was completed faster than the estimated time frame and she appreciated it.