MZ
MaryAnne Z.
12/12/2018
Thank you for servicing my car!
Myers always takes such great care of my car! The service is quick, prices are reasonable and everyone there is so friendly!

BN
Barbara N.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/11/2018
My whole family brings their cars to Myers.
Always excellent, friendly service. Never have to worry about getting ripped off. Always service with a smile.

Rick M.
12/11/2018
Customer care
Rusty and Dave really care about their customers. Dave gave me some hints how to improve gas mileage and keeping the fuel system clean. Rusty cleaned my fuel control and with Dave’s advice it should stay that way fir a while. They aren’t out just to take your money. They want you to be satisfied.

Philadelphia, PA
Volvo S40
12/07/2018
Friendly and honest service
Friendly, personal attention and they transported me to work after dropping off my car for service! Very convenient.
They didn’t nickel and dime me and were honest about which services I needed and didn’t necessarily need right now

PR
Peggy R.
Dodge Neon
12/07/2018
Thank you!
You do a professional job for a reasonable price.

David S.
Ambler, PA
INFINITI QX56
12/05/2018
Keeps their word. Trustworthy.
Had a very good experience. They explained the problem, told me the cost, and said when it would be completed. Very easy to delay with.

Jerome H.
Southampton, PA
12/05/2018
New customer
Very satisfied with my service experience at Meyer Auto. I dropped my sons car off and the repair was done the next day very professional and nice to deal with. I am a first time customer and very happy with there work.

NP
Nicole P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/01/2018
Friendly, Trustworthy, & Reasonable
I’ve been going here for years & have never thought of going elsewhere. The review title says it all. A perk is they provide transportation locally so I can go to work while my car gets serviced. Thanks guys!

Dresher, PA
11/29/2018
Confidence level high
Always welcomed and reliable.

MJ
Matt J.
Willow Grove, PA
11/28/2018
Honesty
They are honest and fast

Karolyn M.
11/27/2018
DAVE took me home after I brought my car in. He called in a reasonable amount of time and the car was done when I needed it. Thanks for your service.

John L.
Norristown, PA
5 star service
Dave and his team always offer fast service and excellent customer service

Rich B.
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2018
Friendship so important and they make you feel that you’re important
There’s not a lot to say but I can only say this I’ve been going to them for a few years and they are so friendly and they make you feel like your family would not go nowhere else to Dave and Rusty and the others thank you for everything you do for me and my family

M
Madeline
Ram 1500
11/26/2018
Great Customer Service and Support
Our entire company fleet of trucks is serviced by Myers Auto Care. They are always accommodating when it comes to scheduling appointments. Extremely trustworthy when it comes to their recommendations regarding work needed.
We, at CPS, can't say enough about our relationship with Myers Auto Care.

BC
Brian C.
Highly recommend
We have been using Myers Auto for ever. I would highly recommend Myers Auto for ALL of your car needs!!

AP
Alan P.
GMC Terrain
Trustworthy and honest
I've been using Meyers for years. I have sent many friends to them and they have all reported back how good the service was. I have always had a great experience to them and there is never an upscale when I go there. I strobly recommend that you give them a try.

GC
Gary C.
Chevrolet Colorado
State inspection
Great people to work with they are up front about the price and the job is done correctly and they don't charge you a ton of money.

ES
Ed S.
Richboro, PA
INFINITI FX35
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Ed said they do a great job.

HM
Heather M.
Philadelphia, PA
11/20/2018
I have been going here for several years. Always great customer service & great work! They talk to you about any issues before working on anything. Decent prices. Good location. Owner - Rusty - great guy! 👍🏼

Andrew S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2018
Go here
The estimate was the price i paid, and they didn't try to upsell me. I got 1 front shock replaced, and they told me it's recommended, but didn't replace the other one. I appreciate the honesty.