CT
Cindy T.
06/24/2020
Excellent Service as usual
Once again the team at MyTech gives it 200% . Not only are they great in getting your car fixed the right way the 1st time they also go a step further , my trunk latch was broke and they took it to another shop and had it taken care of so I did not have to go without my car another day. Wayne and the team at MY TECH have been great I will not take my car to anyone else. I have been going to them for about 3 years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KP
Keely P.
08/19/2019
The best service I have ever received
I have been to several different shops around the Northern Virginia area. Mytech Automotive is in the top three I have been to. Not only is the service great but it's cost effective and done right. Not only will they fix the problem(s) you come in for and explain in detail what they are about to do but will also warn you of any other foreseen problems that could arise in the future. I never feel like they are trying to up sale things to me. Dewayne is a great front end manager and the guys in the repair shop are just as nice.
Most importantly they don't try to patronize or speak down to any of the female customers. They are fair with everyone the same unlike other place within Woodbridge that I have been to. As long as I am in this area this is the only place I will go to get my car repaired.

THOMAS S.
Manassas, VA
12/05/2018
Best service garage in VA, DC metro area
I had a problem with ABS brake system that did not log a code in to my 2000 Chevy Silverado computer that made figuring out the problem very difficult and they diagnosed the issue in no time and got it right. Rusted speed sensor connection on passenger side front hub, changed out the part and brakes are back to working perfect. Thank you guys!

Mike W.
01/05/2018
Honest and Respectful
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else but here. Honest mechanics are hard to find now a days but look no further. Will fix your car the right way the first time and explain everything to you, even got to go into the shop with the help of Wayne the Service Manager. BEST SHOP IN TOWN

Thomas S.
Manassas, VA
02/23/2016
A plus service every time I need work on my 2000 Silverado!
They are honest and have one the highest caliber service teams in VA, DC, MD area!

Rakeem S.
Virginia
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Rakeem said they got him in and out quickly, so he did not have to wait long.

LA
Larry A.
Dumfries, VA
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Larry said it was easy to make an appointment and the customer service was good.

John B.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2015 Category: Service
John said he has known this business for many years. Their work is very good and he trusts their repairs.

JENNIFER H.
Toyota Matrix
09/28/2015
Great Service/Good Prices/Reliable
We have been going to MyTech for over 5 years. They are honest, never "over service" ie push you into getting things you don't need. I recommend.

BJ
Belinda J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Belinda said this business is great.

John S.
Arlington, VA
09/17/2015 Category: Service
John said they did a great job and they are very honest.

TH
THERESSA H.
09/09/2015
Even without an appointment I was in and out
I popped in without an appointment and was taken right away. Wayne reviewed with me what service was performed the last time I was there and then the recommendations for this service. I hadn't been there in 8 months. No over sale, no guilt, no criticism about not coming more often. He checked my mileage and said that I was right on time as far as that goes. The service was quick even with having to order parts and wait on the delivery. All the staff was extremely friendly.
I went home and recommended them to my entire community here...

AR
Amber R.
Virginia
Chevrolet Prizm
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Amber said the communication at this business needs a little bit of work, but besides that, everything was great. Chris was awesome, he is her favorite and he was great.

Davion R.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Davion said he has known the business for years and they have good customer service. They do a good job and they have experienced mechanics.

AT
Andrew T.
Sherwood, AR
Chevrolet Blazer
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job on his vehicle.