Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.5909091/5Overall Rating 3.5909091/5Overall Rating 3.5909091/5rating 3.5909091rating 3.5909091
Overall Rating 1.95652/5rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652
Verified Customer on 10/20/2017
"Always a pleasure to do business with "
Good people doing honest work in a professional manner - Always a pleasure!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 02:30 PM
Michael P. at Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

Sandra S. on 10/19/2017
"Customer service level is exceptional "
Every time I bring my car in I have been treated with excellent service. Thank you for caring beyond the purchase!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 04:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Sandra! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

James I. on 10/19/2017
"Beat all my expectations"
Great deal ...great service...
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:56 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, James! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

Kathleen V. on 10/19/2017
"Attentive Service Team "
Tony is always a pleasure to work with. He is very customer focused.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 01:47 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Kathleen! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

Lucretia S. on 10/19/2017
"They work fast"
It's a good place
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:58 AM

Hello ,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I would love to hear why!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Craig H. on 10/17/2017
"Great service"
Very accommodating - could have sold me services I was ready to pay for (again), but didn't need. How good is THAT? Did a terrific, fast job for me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:15 PM

Hello,

Craig, we appreciate you choosing Napleton’s Valley Hyundai!  We’re glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction.  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can ever assist you with!

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Fast great service!"
The tech left my car clean inside great job. Thanks Tony for the great service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 04:44 PM

Hello,

We appreciate you choosing Napleton’s Valley Hyundai!  We’re glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction.  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can ever assist you with!

Carole Y. on 10/17/2017
"Personal attention / courtesy / top quality."
The best dealership I have found in many years.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:11 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Carole!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience.  We hope to see you very soon!

JANICE M. on 10/17/2017
"Always on time and Perfection"
I arrived a little early but no problems. Car was written up and it went right into the shop. Free water and coffee while I waited. Prompt service and Very Courteous staff.
This will be my Only place for service % STARS.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:54 AM

Hello,

Janice, we appreciate you choosing Napleton’s Valley Hyundai and the kind words!  We’re glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction.  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can ever assist you with!

John F. on 10/17/2017
"Sales & Service people"
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:42 AM
Michael P. at Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, John! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Feedback system in explaining the repairs being carried out is excellent."
It's a customer friendly store.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Tony was GREAT.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:06 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Charles!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience.  We hope to see you very soon!

"good service shop"

Staff was friendly
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/15/2017 06:38 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!  We look forward to working with you again in the very near future.

Richard T. on 10/15/2017
"reminder of need for service "
overall concern, reminder of need for service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/15/2017 05:10 AM

Hello,

Richard, we appreciate you choosing Napleton’s Valley Hyundai!  We’re glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction.  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can ever assist you with!

Fred K. on 10/15/2017
"Clean, well stocked waiting area"
Clean, well stocked waiting area
Review Created: 10/15/2017 03:43 AM

Hello,

Fred, we appreciate you choosing Napleton’s Valley Hyundai!  We’re glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction.  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can ever assist you with!

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Customer service"
Excellent service. Great customer service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 06:49 AM

Dennis D. on 10/14/2017
"easy in and out, and nice people"
too bad you had to deal with overload from strike issue
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata