Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.4509771/5Overall Rating 3.4509771/5Overall Rating 3.4509771/5rating 3.4509771rating 3.4509771
Overall Rating 2.07843/5Overall Rating 2.07843/5rating 2.07843rating 2.07843rating 2.07843
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

BP
Bogumila P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast , friendly and understanding !
Like always, friendly staff, Sam, Arleene,
make me feel at ease.
Efficient, fast, informative .
Thank U very much.

LN
Leslie N.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis
It is a very professional and clean place, they attend to all of the customers concerns.

Richard S.
Elmhurst, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
I went in for a oil change and then had oil drops on my garage floor. I called and when I brought it back they were very good about correcting the problem.

Hello,
This is Chris Roach Service Director at Valley Hyundai, I wanted to thank you for your business and the wonderful remarks that you left about the service you received at our dealership. Thank you for being a valued customer.

GZ
George Z.
Speedy and Great service
I had serviced my vehicle on 11/5. I dont remember who exactly helped me. I think it was Chris. The best part I liked was - I was told it was good to do the around 30K mile inspection and change of some parts which was around $100+. Then the sales person called me and said the parts were in good shape and they didnt have to be replaced. So I was charged only for oil change and I had a free coupon, so basically I paid $0. I am glad they inspected and told me I didnt have to change the parts and thus saving me $$$.

TO
Terry O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Communication
Was treated very well,. But the communication between staff and customer is poor and two things were not done when I was told it would be done.

Bolingbrook, IL

David B.
Big Rock, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Scheduled Maintenance
Nobody likes paying for auto service, especially those milestone marks which lead to hundred of dollars, but at least the 15,000 service this week on my 2017 Sonata Hybrid Limited was completed in good time. The Service staff was friendly and updated me each time one of the ordered services had been completed.

Romeoville, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Not only do they have great and personable customer service but I feel confident in their ability to properly care for my Hyundai.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Slow Service
Slow service

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to discuss your recent service experience. Reviews, be it positive or negative, are very useful ways of learning what we're doing good, or how we can approve.  Again I apologize and can guarantee with our new leaders and process, that we will turn this around for not just you, but for everyone else.  Any questions ever, please call me at 630-423-5119.

Thank you!

KK
Karen K.
Great service staff
Jeff Sanchez is personable and caring. He goes the extra mile for his customers!

WT
Walter T.
Oswego, IL
The best service department
I've taken my cars to different service places since getting your car serviced became cool and Napleton's Hyundai is by far the best. No pushy service writers, questionable repairs, or surprise fees. Will definitely keep coming back and recommend them.

Dale M.
Timing
I think an hour and 10 minutes is a little long for an oil change when you make an appointment to have it done.

SA
Seena A.
Bad experience
1. Car for service were parked all over the place. After 10 min from my appointment time I had to leave my car outside and look for a service professional. I thought it was a labor strike .Service date - 11/10 2. Heard employees cursing and fighting in front of me 3. After the service I found out that my key was lost . After 15 minutes of search and usage of surveillance camera it was found that the sales guy who was in front of me at the cashier section took my key. Other recommendation for improvement- Cleaning Coffee area every two to three hours so it looks clean . It always have coffee stain and spilled over sugar , restroom paper towel is all over the place and the garbage needs to be emptied every few hours

Hello,
This is Chris Roach Service Director at Valley Hyundai, I am reaching out to you to go over your recent service experience. I would like to know how we could service you and your vehicle better.
I did leave you a voicemail please contact me at your convenience my direct number is 630-423-5119.

Richard W.
Winfield, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Good staff. Top notch
They always take care of me here. Sam and Jeff are wonderful to work with. Not all dealerships and service departments are created equal. These guys are at the top of their game and will continue to take my Genesis here for service. When I buy my next car, it will be from this dealership so I can continue to get the service levels that we all expect but rarely receive from others.

Downers Grove, IL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone I have worked with at Napleton has been extremely friendly and knowledgeable about my car. I will happily continue to come here to service my car.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
A Service Advisor who is patient and attentive to your needs
The service advisor Mr. Sam Zayed was very
Friendly knowledgeable and helpful. He was very patient and attentive to my needs in getting my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe repaired. Also the Mechanic who worked on my car was patient and knowledgeable when I asked questions.
I was pleased to have both of them working with me.

Daiva S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service

James F.
Lisle, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great folks in Napleton’s Service Department. Do a good job on our car even though our Hyndai wasn’t purchased from them.

Bolingbrook, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My car is in good hands
The staff is great and always really helpful.