Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.4999965/5Overall Rating 3.4999965/5Overall Rating 3.4999965/5rating 3.4999965rating 3.4999965
Overall Rating 2.08511/5Overall Rating 2.08511/5rating 2.08511rating 2.08511rating 2.08511

KD

James N.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Arleen was my service rep. Very helpful and courteous. Excellent service as always.

Carol M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Recent Service Experience
The Serbice Advisor Tony Derka was very knowledgeable. The service was timelyand complete and the waiting area was clean and equipped with snacks and drinks. Overall a good experience.

WO
William O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service but not very fast. Too about an hour and a half for a scheduled oil change

Michael W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Price
As usual your service is great but I was in shock when I heard the price. It was much higher than I anticipated & I asked for the breakdown.

Janice M.
Yorkville, IL
Always Great Service
Thanks Tony you always go above and beyond in the service department. Another great experience?

BC
Brian C.
Joliet, IL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Napleton's Hyundai dealership has excellent Service Advisers. They are honest at this store and will not rip you off, or try and take advantage of you. I went in there looking to get brakes and a new Battery, & I left without doing either. The Service Adviser looked at me after he tested my battery himself, He than tells me honestly your good, don't waste your Money, maybe next time. They could have taken me, but they are honest at this store. Amazing, feel blessed...Bryan

Expert service
Oo

RP
Richard P.
Yorkville, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service given
Great experience every time I bring my car in.

TK
Thomas K.
Winfield, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
attentive service
Service agent was very friendly and got me in and out as quick as he could.

Oswego, IL
Regular maintenance
Everything went well when I brought my car in for service. My only issue is that the shuttle service was poor. They need to hire more people to provide the shuttles for their customers. I was asked when I made the appointment if I would be needing shuttle service. After bringing in my car I still had to wait close to an hour before I could be given a ride back home. I didn’t think I would be waiting that long. Definitely something that needs to be addressed especially when napelton is really busy.

Michael W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Repairs handled efficiently
Good price on oil change, efficient recall repair, professional staff

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Michael!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Services to vehicles in the Hyandai family whether old or new...........
Hey, my car is old. Given the range of new Hyundai vehicles out there, it is a challenge to repair and service older vehicles; however, it meets the needs of the person currently owning them to repair and drive the older vehicles to get the best value from the vehicle and to advertise in the general public how durable and reliable the Hyundai vehicles remain.

Hello,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I would love to hear why!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

Bernard B.
Bolingbrook, IL
They finished on time

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Bernard!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

NE
Nicole E.
Winfield, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ioniq recall
Everything was great, they just keep forgetting to put the oil change sticker on my windshield, so I can keep track of the mileage for next oil change.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Nicole!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Joliet, IL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and speedy oil change!
Thanks Kevin for getting me in and out quickly on a Saturday morning!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Plainfield, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great family atmosphere. I have 2 Hyundai and will not service anywhere else

Aurora, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and painless
In and out, did only what was needed.

Aurora, IL
Fast and easy
Fast and easy. Friendly staff.

Theresa B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Tire repair Emergency
I recently had an issue with a screw in my tire, and air leaking out quickly. The Hyundai main service number told my local dealer could fit me in that night. When I arrived it turned out that they were very backed up due to an unexpected medical emergency for one of the maintenance partners. The Service manager, Jeffrey Racine, still took the time, looked at my tire and figured a way to squeeze me in.

I had family coming in from out of town the next day and needed my car in working condition. I really appreciate Jeffrey being flexible and figuring out how to help me. I will definitely bring my car back in for maintenance.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Theresa!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!