Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.066666/5Overall Rating 3.066666/5Overall Rating 3.066666/5rating 3.066666rating 3.066666
Overall Rating 1.93548/5rating 1.93548rating 1.93548rating 1.93548rating 1.93548
Sylvia B. on 02/24/2018
"Recall on stopper pad "
Only took about an hour for my service, the waiting room is nice and so are the employees. Love my vehicle!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 02/24/2018 07:54 PM
Verified Customer on 02/24/2018
"Good experience"
I had trouble starting my car so I called the dealership and they told me to drive it right over. The Service Advisor, Arline, was absolutely wonderful to work with. She went over my report thoroughly and I never felt pressured to get work done.
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 12:15 PM
Verified Customer on 02/24/2018
"great experience"
Great experience fixing a recall on my vehicle. The receptionist was very friendly and thorough which it always appreciated! The facility was very comfortable and clean. The fix was quite fast as well! (I noticed they write the word WAITER on your work order if you are waiting at the dealership). I liked the idea that they know I am waiting.
Review Created: 02/24/2018 07:27 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience. We hope to see you very soon!

Amanda H. on 02/24/2018
"Awesome service!!!"
The staff are always very friendly. They tell you exactly what’s going on with your car. Without try’s by to persuade you to do unnecessary services. Always a great experience
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/24/2018 05:55 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Amanda!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

William H. on 02/24/2018
"Great experience "
Sam was very helpful and explained what was needed. Work was done earlier then expected.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/24/2018 04:43 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, William!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Mary B. on 02/23/2018
"Service"
Friendly service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/23/2018 01:31 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Mary!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Walter H. on 02/23/2018
"Nice"
Nice
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 02/23/2018 10:53 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Walter!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Amy S. on 02/23/2018
"Very professional"
Much quicker than in the past. Took good care of my car and even found a recall I had missed. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/23/2018 10:21 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Amy!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 02/22/2018
"Good"
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 05:56 PM
Michael P. at Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Paul C. on 02/22/2018
"Honest, Customer Focused, Safety Focused, Budget aware"
I have had several repairs done by this dealer. They are the first dealership I have ever taken a car to for repairs and maintenance. Service is great, they keep you informed, explain what is needed now and what will be needed in future and call when completed. Most times you can arrange for a free loaner which is great and the staff actually really cares about their clients.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 01:29 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Paul!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Lawrence R. on 02/21/2018
"Very attentive. "
I came for a tire check and needed an oil change service but did not have an appointment. They fit me in and finished the total service in under an hour.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 02/21/2018 05:50 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Lawrence!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 02/21/2018
"Review"
Good service except for not being informed when the time became ridiculous.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/21/2018 03:39 PM

Hello,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I can understand why!  3 hours is an excessive wait time for a transmission flush and oil change!  We should have set that expectation on time and we didn't.  I apologize for this!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

Sudhakar R. on 02/21/2018
"Excellent customer service"
Timely & pleasant service by Arline Kuhr. She cares.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/21/2018 10:43 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Sudhakar!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Camille C. on 02/21/2018
"They knew what the issue was right away"
The only issue I had was lack of a loaner so I could go back to work. Other then that everything was good.
Review Created: 02/21/2018 10:24 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Camille!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Richard B. on 02/21/2018
"Repair"
Service was fast
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/21/2018 10:08 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Richard!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Janice A. on 02/21/2018
"GReat"
Timely & pleasant service by Kevin. He continues to SHINE!! Thanks Kevin
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/21/2018 08:25 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Janice!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

John G. on 02/20/2018
"Kevin was great to deal with!"
It was a great experience they fixed my problems and my service advisor was really great to deal with. My car was fixed quickly and the technician left my car nice and clean inside. ! Great!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/20/2018 06:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, John!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Daniel S. on 02/20/2018
"Nice personal service"
Arline explained everything to me very clearly. She sensed I was a bit overwhelmed and helped me prioritize and stage some upcoming repairs.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:43 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Daniel!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Alex W. on 02/20/2018
"Me Alex Williams "
Great service department, very professional
And Sam really treats the guests with respect
And sensitivity.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 12:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Alex!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Edith V. on 02/20/2018
"Excellent customer service "
Sam was very helpful, and guided me through the process. My car is in excellent conditions!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 12:09 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Edith!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!