Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.4285682/5Overall Rating 3.4285682/5Overall Rating 3.4285682/5rating 3.4285682rating 3.4285682
Overall Rating 2.08163/5Overall Rating 2.08163/5rating 2.08163rating 2.08163rating 2.08163

TH
Terry H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional short time wait
Service rep very good. Extremely friendly and helpful

Addison, IL
Wonderful mechanics

PG
Patricia G.
Always leave happy
Always a pleasure to work with the people at Napleton. I'm greeted in a friendly, timely manner. The waiting room is comfortable and clean. The wait time is reasonable and the staff keep you informed if something comes up during the inspection.

Sabrina B.
Great Oil Change
This dealership is bar none the best dealership I've ever been too. They are all about service. They make it comfortable for you when you are waiting for services. Thanks Hyundai and keep up the great work.

John A.
Oswego, IL
GREAT SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS

09/19/2018 Category: Service
I was there for the first time in seven years of owning a Sonata for a regular maintainence and address few recalls.

Five star service. Service advisor was super helpful and provided thoughtful advise. Night and day from the below par service that I experienced from another dealer in Downers grove/Westmont area for all these years.

Richard M.
Woodridge, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Timely work...
Excellent service! Got in right away and was out with fresh oil and filter as well as an alignment in no time.

PM
Prudence M.
Nice Guy
The person who took care of me was great.

ST
Sarah T.
Plainfield, IL
Great personalized service
I suddenly had no brake lights- I called Sam Z., my "go-to" rep. in the service dept.- and he was able to schedule me immediately- and my problem was resolved in less than an hour!

Sultana C.
Electra service experience
Well organized, technically sound.

Muiz S.
Romeoville, IL
2013 Hyundai Equus
My service
My service was very quick and painful

Oswego, IL
Car
Car

RZ
Robert Z.
Oil Change & Brakes
Very helpful and thorough. Explained everything clearly. Got the work done in a timely manner. Accommodated our request to leave the care overnight - no problem.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Robert!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

CP
Christa P.
Excellent customer service.
This was my first time at Napletons and Arline Kuhr was the person helping me. She was very thorough and informative! She answered every question I had. I don’t know much about cars but she was a huge help to me!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Christa!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Matthew S.
Service department
Arlene in the service department is the main reason for my 5 star review! She had exceptional customer service and provided me with options for getting my vehicle fixed / service. I’ll definitely be back here !

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Matthew!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

CK
Cheryl K.
Dependable and Friendly
Arline did a great job of getting me registered for my oil change quickly, and the work was done timely. I feel right at home in Napleton's Service Department. I have never had a problem of any kind with them.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Cheryl!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

TC
Tatiana C.
Blue Island, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My review
Very good service

Hello Tatiana,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I would love to hear why!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

service visit
The expected time it would take to fix my issues was spot on.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Jennifer S.
Friendly and quick
Every time I have taken my SUV in, the service advisors are always friendly.

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

LR
Larry R.
Bolingbrook, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
scheduled service after engine replacement
I was expecting some bumps, considering an engine replacement. Only needed an oil change. Hyundai and Napleton are true to their promises and their service people, especially A. Kuhr take care of the customer. Can't imagine it being done better. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Larry!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!