Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.5084758/5Overall Rating 3.5084758/5Overall Rating 3.5084758/5rating 3.5084758rating 3.5084758
Overall Rating 2.0678/5Overall Rating 2.0678/5rating 2.0678rating 2.0678rating 2.0678

Stephen B.
2011 Hyundai Azera
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Very clean
The work was done in a timely manner.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Warning light
The only drawback with this visit was that my light went on Friday night and was not able to get in until Monday. Service was good and quick. Part was covered by warranty.

Plainfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
As usual, great experience.

TA
Troy A.
Hanover Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
People at Napleton Valley Hyundai are great!
The only friction point was calling to schedule. That is obviously handled by another agency outside the dealership and it was brutal to claw through to set the appointment.
CHRIS A R., Service Director from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello,
This is Chris Roach Service Director at Valley Hyundai, I wanted to thank you for your business and the wonderful remarks that you left about the service you received at our dealership. Thank you for being a valued customer.

West Chicago, IL
Positive customer service
Customer service was friendly, fast, and thorough.

Jose L.
Carol Stream, IL
None
None

BJ
Brionna J.
Hyundai Motor Service-Naperville
I want to thank the whole Service team at Napelton Valley Hyundai for there prompt and wonderful service to my vehicle. From the moment i came in for the estimate, to scheduling my appointment and arriving to drop off my vehicle I was provided with valued Customer service. From receiving a shuttle to work and both Heather assisting with check in and Syahed assisting me and updating me on my vehicles diagnostics i was completely satisfied with the service i was provided. I look forward to all future maintenance being done with Napelton Hyundai direct.

AD
Albert D.
Sandwich, IL
Quick efficient service.
Service lady was friendly, efficient and got me in and out of there quickly. Car was washed and got the road salt off of it nicely.

Good job
Service was quicker than expected

Joe C.
Plainfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly people and good waiting area
CHRIS A R., Service Director from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

JN
James N.
Recall notice
Quick service for a recall issue.

Serafin C.
Bartlett, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Car sensor replaced
All good
CHRIS A R., Service Director from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

CN
Ceaser N.
Park Forest, IL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service attendent at desk was great!!!!!

Kevin M.
Oswego, IL
You have nice cars!
Not quite satisfied with the service yet! I havent gotten my car back yet. Its been a couple of days already. Like I said. May need to switch to another car!

This survey is for Kevin in service, thank you.

Barbara S.
Efficient
Great customer service and efficient
CHRIS A R., Service Director from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Always shows care and respect for service needs.
Sam Zayed always makes sure that my car is safely checked for any needs that arise. He is considerate, caring, and shows concern for whatever the situation would be.

BAD WIPERS
wipers that were replaced were not the same model as the original wipers my car came with. i was not informed of that before they were replaced. the wipers made a horrible screeching loud noise when they were on while it was raining.

Kevin will be contacting you to get those wiper blades replaced with the orginal equipment.

TP

Service was very quick.

JZ
John Z.
Mz
Service Appointment started on time, was completeed quickly, and my Sonata was delivered with a smile.