Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.2894716/5Overall Rating 3.2894716/5Overall Rating 3.2894716/5rating 3.2894716rating 3.2894716
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Richard N. on 04/23/2018
"Excellent service "
Very helpful and excellent service!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:47 PM
"Great service!"
Tony explained the work in details and answered all the questions I had.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:37 PM
Lynn W. on 04/23/2018
"Awesome service from Sam"
Service Advisor Sam Zayed is a awesome Service Advisor. Very courteous . I will ask for him whenever I need something done or any questions I might have. Thank You Sam.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/23/2018 02:34 PM
Seena A. on 04/23/2018
"Service excellence "
Great service , timely delivery , free car wash
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/23/2018 11:56 AM
"Good Job"
They were open to what I asked, did not push anything on me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 11:33 AM
"Tony at Naoleton"
Tony is awesome. His customer service is outstanding. He is always so helpful and honest. He is very professional and nice. If you need work done at Napleton, ask for Tony.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/23/2018 07:28 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Isabel!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 04/22/2018
"Good Experience "
I would recommend this place. Value for the price.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 04:48 PM

Hello,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I would love to hear why!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

Christine H. on 04/22/2018
"Service"
Service is excellent
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 12:26 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Christine!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Peggy L. on 04/21/2018
"......"
......
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/21/2018 05:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Peggy!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 04/21/2018
"Great service experience "
Originally bought my Sonota from a different dealership and didn’t have a great experience with their servicing, they even forgot to put an oil change sticker in my car. I had a great experience with Napelton, the service manager offered to program my car so I can keep track of my oil changes better. I was able to get my car serviced without an appt and was out of there in less than an hour. I will continue coming to this dealership for future services.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/21/2018 03:57 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Verified Customer on 04/20/2018
"Good job"
All things good, but the cost is a bit much.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 06:05 PM

Verified Customer on 04/20/2018
"Great Dealership for Sales Not so much for Service"
Would definitely buy another car here but never service it here outside of warranty work.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 04:38 PM

Hello,

We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are VERY disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one.

My name is Mike Petrasek; I am the Service manager here.  I will be reaching out to you, as I don't ever want anyone feeling this way when leaving my store!

Shirley M. on 04/20/2018
"Dont understand this"
I always receive wonderful service. My wait is never too long. This time i received a loner which was great. Thank you gor helping me
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/20/2018 10:02 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Shirley!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Mary S. on 04/20/2018
"Extended service hours, reasonable prices, comfortable place to wait."
I had been putting of the oil change and recall for months when I realized they had evening hours and I could schedule the appointment online. No need to take off work or get a ride! Sam was helpful when I arrived and kept me informed. The car was ready when promised and while I waited there were complimentary snacks and beverages, free WiFi. The only downside was an angry young lady yelling loudly into her cell phone to her parents about how the noise her brakes were making means she needs new rotors and that takes three hours and she would go out of her mind if she had to sit there in the boring lounge that long. The staff quickly made arrangements to drive her to a local Hookah bar which made her happier and me very happy. The bonus is it cost about the same as a Jiffy Lube oil change but I am confident it was done right.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 04/20/2018 09:35 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Mary!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Andrew G. on 04/19/2018
"Excellent Service Dept"
Knowledgeable, friendly, honest service dept staff. It was a pleasure to work with Sevice Representative Sam. Excellent job!
The technician Juan also was very impressive. It was nice that he took the time to show me on my car specifics, and explain what was being worked on and solutions.
Thanks to both Sam and Juan!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/19/2018 08:32 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Andrew!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Richard P. on 04/19/2018
"Quick friendly people. "
Clean wait room and friendly service.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:43 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Richard!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Jeffery B. on 04/19/2018
"Always Done Right"
I called for an oil change and was told about two recalls. Everything was done, quickly and with a car wash too!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:14 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Jeffery!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Katrica C. on 04/18/2018
"Thought I needed a Starter"
Sam Zayed and crew took care of me after analyzing my Vehicle the starter was the problem they save me hundred's of dollars and they find another issue that Hyundai took care of.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 01:45 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Katrica!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

John S. on 04/18/2018
"None"
None
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 04/18/2018 11:00 AM
Michael P. at Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Here at Napleton's Valley Hyundai, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager (888) 526-3811 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Waiting area is better then pugi "
Overall very good.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 10:24 AM

Hello,

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek