4.5

Abraham S.
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Always providing excellent service.

Roel C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service

07/10/2020 Category: Service
customer service
service technicians are always focus on their customers needs

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Lacking proper procedures during pandemic
do better.

RD
Rich D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service 5 plus
Professional and courteous staff

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Awesome service!!!
Another amazing experience. Won’t take my Sonata anywhere else!!!!

LR
Larry R.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Treat it as if it was their car
Always top flight service at reasonable prices.
Arline K. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks so much! Arline :)

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I have always had excellent service at Napleton's Valley Hyundai for all my vehicle service needs. The service rep actually listens to you with you state your problems or just need an oil change.

RP
Raymond P.
Oswego, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service on recall
Hyundai is fine. Service not so much
MADHUR B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Hello,

My name is Madhur and I am the Service Director at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I apologize for the concerns during your last service visit. We strive to deliver 5 star service to every customer every visit. We fell short at your last visit. I will contact you further.

Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
2 thumbs up
Had a 2pm appointment, don't know if they were working by appointment, but estimated time for completion was right on the money. Only negative is that everyone in the waiting room weren't wearing a mask.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
service was on-point.
I was able to use a coupon which saved me alot of money

NC
Nanci C.
John servicemgr
He was kind thoughtful and very helpful!

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Time in line when appt set!
Waited more than 40 minutes to leave car. Oil chang moe than 2 hrs!
MADHUR B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hello,

Thank you for speaking to me today. I look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Madhur Bawa

Service Director

Stephanie S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Resolved my issue
I recently bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this place and had some
Issues come up with it which they resolved professionally and fixed the car. The facility is super clean and always has snacks and coffee In the waiting room and everyone is super nice.

06/28/2020 Category: Service
Bad
I bought this car and already had issues with it the following day I drove it. The engine light was on. I took it in the next day and was told a canister needed replacing which they did for free I thought everything was OK but obviously I thought wrong because the following day I had a passenger in the car that brought to my attention that there was liquid coming out of the glove compartment and it wasn’t dripping it was pouring out every time I would take a turn while driving I am super unhappy with the quality of the car that this dealership has sold me and will not be giving them my business any longer.
MADHUR B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

KY
Kae Y.
Very friendly and professional
Been driving hyundai cars for years. Had issue with air leak from one tire and the Napleton's valley hyundai took me in right away and took care of the issue in timely manner. Very clean facility with friendly service.

Manuel B.