Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.4883744/5Overall Rating 3.4883744/5Overall Rating 3.4883744/5rating 3.4883744rating 3.4883744
Overall Rating 2.04651/5Overall Rating 2.04651/5rating 2.04651rating 2.04651rating 2.04651
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

GN
Gretel N.
Montgomery, IL
06/19/2018 Category: Service
They seem thorough when they service your car.
Thanks for the great service. Everyone was very friendly and made sure I was satisfied.

EV
Enedina V.
Shorewood, IL
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Have been going there for about 2 years the wait time is acceptable. Supper friendly staff... Will definitely go back.

David W.
Oswego, IL
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Review
I have been very pleased with the sales staff. My girlfriend as well as her daughter have purchased Hyundais from Napleton.
And a couple of months ago I purchased a great new Sonata. I love it!
The only thing I can see for you to improve upon is to decrease the wait time for a simple oil change, especially with an appointment.

Hello David,

I'd like to personally reach out and introduce myself.  My name is Mike Petrasek, Service Manager at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. I recently started here in the service department and one of the first things I wanted to do is reach out to anyone that left a score less than 5 because that is what we strive for.

Thank you for your review.  3 stars is not perfect, and I expect a perfect visit.  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and can understand why!  We create appointments so we can schedule accordingly the work flow.  We typically ask for 45 minutes to-an-hour for an oil change, as you are receiving more than just an oil change.  I pulled up the time stamps and it looks like you were here for 57 minutes.  Of course this time means nothing if we don't inform you of it!  We have to build the value; Value in an oil change performed by a factory trained mechanic, Synthetic blend oil and original factory parts, complimentary multi-point inspection and car washes, as well as free Wi-Fi and Starbucks coffee!

I've worked in the industry for 18 years now. I believe with my addition to Napleton’s Valley Hyundai we can turn it around to being the top service department in our area and we can only get there through exceptional customer service.

Please reach out to me at any time.  I would like to make this a perfect visit for you.  My email address is mpetrasek@napleton.com or contact me at (630)851-2500.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

Jacqueline W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Got me in quickly
They got me in quickly and weren't pushy about other work they recommended.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Jacqueline!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

06/16/2018 Category: Service
Nice place,friendly and helpful staff.
Nice place,friendly and helpful staff.
Easy sysrem to schedule service appointments too.

Hello,

Thank you for your review.  4 stars is not perfect however, and I expect a perfect visit!  Clearly this is because we didn’t exceed your expectations; and I would love to hear why!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Mike Petrasek

WZ
Waltraut Z.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2018 Category: Service
45K Service
Everyone is always professional. Tony Derka, Service Advisor, always takes good care of my service needs. Every dealership should have an employee as valuable as Tony.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Walt!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Michael C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael C
Tony was very professional. Quick service. Waiting room pleasant and coffee just what I needed.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Michael!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

06/14/2018 Category: Service
Was very happy how quickly the sevice dept.
tended to my car.
Michael P. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us! We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours. We hope to see you very soon!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Zain was a great salesman who made buying a car fun and enjoyable.
Michael P. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

LN
Leonard N.
June 12, 2018 for 5251 mile check up
Service rep Sam was 5 star. Polite knowledgeable and timely. It took 1 hour for oil/filter change and tire rotation.
Beware if they wash your car. Looks like they ran a hose over it and turned on the wipers Windows streaked, spotty. Since it was Garnter they have never wash a car properly. I forgot to tell them, not to wash the car. My mistake

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Leonard!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

FG
Frank G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2018 Category: Service
My service rep Ms Kuhr was wonderful very helpful and was able to get the service I needed done fast.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Frank!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Ashley S.
Elburn, IL
Wonderful as Always!
Taking our new 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate in for a routine maintenance is always a welcomed experience and I have to give many compliments over to Arlene in service. Working in the customer service industry my entire life, I feel very strongly on creating a "WOW" customer experience and Arlene continues to strive in this each and every visit we have to the dealership. Our other car is a luxury brand that I have had a relationship of 15 years with and over many cars and to say that I am willing to give that up for Hyundai is a testament to my experiences with Arlene and the service team at Napleton. I feel strongly in creating a service relationship that will last a lifetime and the more I'm there, the more I feel this is going to be just that. Thanks again.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Ashley!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Engine recall/ replacement
Thanks for the swift turnaround when replacing my engine and also making it easy for me. I truly appreciate it. I honestly wish I still lived in Naperville so I could continue to get my service from you. Best Hyundai service I ever had.

Thanks a lot Sam!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

LZ
Loretta Z.
Barrington, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2018 Category: Service
quick service
great service advisor--SAM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Loretta!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Tom M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Tom!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

WT
Walter T.
Oswego, IL
Great service as usual
I take both of my cars to get serviced at Napleton all the time. Kevin always takes good care of me and my cars.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Walter!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Jenna S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very personable customer service
I was helped by Sam Zayed. He was very patient talking with me about all of my car concerns. He went above and beyond what I expected of him, and even though this dealership is further from my home I will return because of the outstanding service.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Jenna!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

DI
Dawn I.
St. Charles, IL
thanks
I came in for an oil change and was out in 20 minutes. Very friendly and fast service

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Dawn!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Tony was very professional and a great help .