VM
Vikki M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/06/2020
Consistently great
I have used Douglas Automotive Repair for several years and have always received great service from them. My most recent visit was no exception. After having my car towed to the nearest dealership per my Roadside Assistance agreement, I reached out to Douglas Automotive. Their cost to do repairs was significantly less and their service was fast! I love the owners of this family owned shop. They are fair and honest. I also love Jim. He is a "mechanic extraordinaire!!!" With that being said, I would highly recommend this shop for all of your automotive repair needs.

TG

LL
Landon L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/31/2020
Very happy with the service I received
Douglas automotive provided a quote and completed the job according to the estimate I received. The vehicle was repaired in a timely fashion. I will definitely recommend Douglas Automotive.

Chi W.
Honda Fit
03/31/2020
Friendly and honest
Went in for oil change and tire rotation. They found a nail in the right rear tire and fixed it. I knew there was a very slow leak but forgot to ask them to check. Thanks Jim!

Mary R.
03/26/2020
Great
Douglas Auto took care of all my concerns about my van.. will definitely use them in the future!!

Adrienne S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/24/2020
A friendly and professional business
My experience was excellent. The staff are friendly and professional and my car was taken care of quickly. Communication was great and the work done was fair and honest. Thanks!

Dennis & Renee L.
03/19/2020
Price and service!!!
I have been getting my cars repaired with Douglas for years! First, their service is impeccable! Honesty is so important when it comes to auto repair. Douglas is not only honest, but also affordable. Before conducting any repairs, I receive a phone call to make sure I want the repairs completed. There have been times I couldn’t afford all of the repairs. I am confident there is no judgement from them, and they tell me what is most important to repair first- for safety. I’m so glad to have Douglas in my life! In fact, Douglas was referred to me by someone else!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/20/2020

Thanks, Dennis & Renee!  Our business philosophy has always been to treat people fairly and honestly--the way we want to be treated.  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Thanks for sharing!

Rosemary B.
03/12/2020
The best automotive center around
Very friendly & honest, reasonable prices & efficient service. Would not take my car anywhere else. Doug and Jim are the best in the biz.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Rose!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and appreciate your business.  We've always treated our customers the way we want to be treated--fairly and honestly.  Thanks for sharing!

RT
Rebecca T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/09/2020
Fast turn around
I dropped off my car on Sunday and car was finished by mid day on Monday. Mechanic recommend what needed to be done right away and what can wait a little longer. Nice family owned business and great people to do business with.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Rebecca.  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Thanks for sharing!

Joyce L.
03/09/2020
Great honest service
Great honest service and friendly
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Joyce!  We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Treating people the way we want to be treated is how we've always done business.  Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/06/2020
Great
While we’ve needed their services FAR too much in the last few years, I know I can always count on Jim to be honest about what’s going on. Always very prompt, polite service.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Jennifer. We appreciate your business and are happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Cheri & Tim C.
Oswego, IL
03/06/2020
Outstanding Service & Very Reasonable Prices
Douglas is our “go to” auto repair shop. They always do a thorough job, very professional & ALWAYS much cheaper than the dealership for the same repair!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks, Cheri!  We've always treated people the way we want to be treated--honestly and fairly.  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Thanks for sharing!

Kip S.
03/02/2020
Right side inner & outer tie rods
Jim and his team replaced my inner and outer right side tie rods. I visually inspected and road tested my f150. They do quality work at a reasonable rate.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks, Kip!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Thanks for sharing!

EC
Elizabeth & Tom C.
Lexus ES 350
Excellent Service/Business Integrity
We have had all our car work done at Douglas and have never been disappointed. Great work, good value.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks!  We appreciate your business!  We have always treated our customers with fairness and honesty--the way we want to be treated.  Thanks for sharing.

Jim S.
FIAT 500
03/02/2020
Friendly, Fast, and Accurate.
They have been working on my cars for years. Was just in again today to have a car that broke down looked at. They saved me lots of $$$$$ and got my car back the same day.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks, Jim!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and appreciate your business.  Thanks for sharing!