PP
Peter P.
04/11/2021 Category: Sales
Can't be beat!
Absolutely amazing experience at Nashua Hyundai!
Felt welcome when I walked in the door. Spoke with Bernie, owner, other sales associates and manager & felt like they valued the relationship, not just the sale.
My salesman, Jack was responsive, took the time to find the right car my wife and I wanted. Took some time and that was OK and in fact, preferred. Stayed in contact and kept me posted until the vehicle arrived and I drove off in the nicest Palisade......could be my forever ride!

Denise B.
Merrimack, NH
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff
We were impressed with the dealership and how the staff reviewed car and benefits of owning and Hyundai Palisade.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Jill B.
Townsend, MA
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/26/2021 Category: Sales
Best experience
From the first phone call to set up the appointment till we drove away in our new Kona we had a great experience. Friendly, easy going staff, easy negotiating, clean atmosphere. Very professional and fun!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Dracut, MA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2021 Category: Sales
The Process and Salesman
We couldn’t have asked for a better salesman than David! He made the entire process of buying a new car exciting again!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Windham, NH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2021 Category: Sales
Good service. Very friendly.
We've never had any problems dealing with this company. Fully appreciate all they do.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021

EH
Ei H H.
Dunstable, MA
2021 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My experience at Nashua Hyundai was exceptional! Knowledgeable salespeople and a friendly no-pressure atmosphere! A great place to buy a car!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Michael M.
Stoneham, MA
02/24/2021 Category: Sales
This is our family's 18th vehicle purchased at Nashua Hyundai.
The people at Nashua Hyundai are extremely helpful, friendly and professional. My family has bought 18 vehicles from this dealership and will continue purchasing in the future. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a car or SUV.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Anne M.
Rindge, NH
01/15/2021 Category: Sales
Very comfortable place and courteous
My sales man was excellent very courteous and friendly. He answered everything I asked very thoroughly.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks Anne!

LF
Lisa F.
Merrimack, NH
01/02/2021 Category: Sales
Purchase
Very pleased. Friendly staff. Was not pressured in my decision to purchase.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks Lisa!

SP
Stacey P.
Chelmsford, MA
12/24/2020 Category: Sales
Helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly
I purchased my Hyundai Santa Fe from Brian and it was a great experience. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He found the vehicle I was looking for and followed up with each step making it a good experience and not a chore. I am thrilled with my new car. This is my second car I had purchased at Nashua Hyundai. They offer great service, good vehicle inventory, and helpful employees.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Stacey!!

11/29/2020 Category: Sales
purchased a Tucson Sport
Good presentation of the vehicles and features I was interested in
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you for your responses.  If you are happy with Domingo's performance please reconsider scoring at 5 stars.  The scoring is very strict and anything less than 5 is considered unacceptable.  Either way we appreciate your feedback and business.

James K.
11/26/2020 Category: Sales
Great dealership, excellent sales force And excellent cars.
Nice atmosphere, very clean and easy sales people to deal with.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

John, Janice B.
Hudson, NH
11/13/2020
Prefect
We have bought 9 cars from Nashua Hyundai , Bernie Thompson is Great!! always ask how we are doing and my family, a owner who cares, comes out of his office and talks to us and all the sales force also great at there jobs we will be back again!!!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you John and Janice!

CR
Casey R.
Leominster, MA
11/10/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with!
This dealership made my purchase hassel free! Very happy I went there first!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Hudson, NH
11/09/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome
All the staff are awesome and very helpful and the owner is a great person
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020