PD
Paul D.
Chelmsford, MA
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly
They were good in finding the right car and price for me

Steven W.
2021 Hyundai Venue
04/26/2021 Category: Sales
They are ready to help you at your service
They have really good workers
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

CR
Crystalina R.
Lowell, MA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Sales
You guys are a Great team!
Ps. Domingo is awesome 😎

KR
Karen R.
Hudson, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Sales
Energetic Salesman
Mr Ritter gave us his full attention and he went above and beyond to assist with a few bumps with our car insurance! I recommend asking for him by Name! Highly recommended.

PP
Peter P.
04/11/2021 Category: Sales
Can't be beat!
Absolutely amazing experience at Nashua Hyundai!
Felt welcome when I walked in the door. Spoke with Bernie, owner, other sales associates and manager & felt like they valued the relationship, not just the sale.
My salesman, Jack was responsive, took the time to find the right car my wife and I wanted. Took some time and that was OK and in fact, preferred. Stayed in contact and kept me posted until the vehicle arrived and I drove off in the nicest Palisade......could be my forever ride!

Denise B.
Merrimack, NH
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff
We were impressed with the dealership and how the staff reviewed car and benefits of owning and Hyundai Palisade.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Jill B.
Townsend, MA
03/26/2021 Category: Sales
Best experience
From the first phone call to set up the appointment till we drove away in our new Kona we had a great experience. Friendly, easy going staff, easy negotiating, clean atmosphere. Very professional and fun!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Dracut, MA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2021 Category: Sales
The Process and Salesman
We couldn’t have asked for a better salesman than David! He made the entire process of buying a new car exciting again!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Windham, NH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2021 Category: Sales
Good service. Very friendly.
We've never had any problems dealing with this company. Fully appreciate all they do.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021

EH
Ei H H.
Dunstable, MA
02/25/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My experience at Nashua Hyundai was exceptional! Knowledgeable salespeople and a friendly no-pressure atmosphere! A great place to buy a car!
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Michael M.
Stoneham, MA
02/24/2021 Category: Sales
This is our family's 18th vehicle purchased at Nashua Hyundai.
The people at Nashua Hyundai are extremely helpful, friendly and professional. My family has bought 18 vehicles from this dealership and will continue purchasing in the future. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a car or SUV.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Anne M.
Rindge, NH
01/15/2021 Category: Sales
Very comfortable place and courteous
My sales man was excellent very courteous and friendly. He answered everything I asked very thoroughly.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks Anne!

LF
Lisa F.
Merrimack, NH
01/02/2021 Category: Sales
Purchase
Very pleased. Friendly staff. Was not pressured in my decision to purchase.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks Lisa!

SP
Stacey P.
Chelmsford, MA
12/24/2020 Category: Sales
Helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly
I purchased my Hyundai Santa Fe from Brian and it was a great experience. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He found the vehicle I was looking for and followed up with each step making it a good experience and not a chore. I am thrilled with my new car. This is my second car I had purchased at Nashua Hyundai. They offer great service, good vehicle inventory, and helpful employees.
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Stacey!!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2020 Category: Sales
purchased a Tucson Sport
Good presentation of the vehicles and features I was interested in
NATHAN A G. from Nashua Hyundai responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you for your responses.  If you are happy with Domingo's performance please reconsider scoring at 5 stars.  The scoring is very strict and anything less than 5 is considered unacceptable.  Either way we appreciate your feedback and business.