Nashville Nolensville Midas

Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

2014 CHRYSLER 200 Series
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Seevice
Got in with an appointment and car was fixed and runs great.

thomas M.
2006 TOYOTA SIENNA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and very little wait.

2019 HONDA ODYSSEY

JONATHAN C.
2008 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Awful experience
I had an appointment at 5:30 and did not leave until after 7. My car wasn't even pulled into the garage until 6:30. It would have been understandable if I saw people working and could tell they were busy, but I rarely saw anyone. My tires were supposed to be rotated and they simply were not. I know this for a fact. Overall, a terrible experience. I will not ever go to Midas again.

NK
NIKHIL K.
2015 TOYOTA COROLLA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the services done
I asked for regular maintenance with oil change, filter change, fluids top up. But they recommended wheel alignment and engine flush, which was not needed at that time. At the billing they said they don’t top up ac, brakes fluids. Charged $160 for labor for wheel alignment and engine flush. They didn’t even changed air filter. I have called their customer service but haven’t received a call back. My total $292 are wasted.
Next week I’ll get my car serviced thoroughly from another provider, but not Midas.

FA
FARAH A.
2000 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Well ran Midas Franchise
I've been going to this location off Nolensville since they re-opened and they've taken great care of my cars. The repair costs haven't been too excessive and they fit me in everytime! They let me drop my car off & get it back to me asap. Recently I took my 4runner in an the GM was straight forward when I asked them to check her out with the oil change. He recommended the necessary and tried to do all the labor together that was close within tasks to not run my bill up. He didn't recommend garbage jobs that weren't necessary to be done on my truck. They like always tell me a couple things to keep an eye on and around what time i should bring my car back in. I was very appreciative this time around that they did what was right and cared for my auto like their own. Def. you don't find places like this often. Keep up the great work guys!!

NL
NANCY L.
2008 CHEVROLET MALIBU
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Like always
Great customer service. Like always they are great. Adam and the rest of the crew are friendly and fast.

CR
CHARLES R.
2005 NISSAN FRONTIER
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great, but.....
First off the staff are incredibly friendly! After that I’d say the pricing is insanely high, paid $110 in labor fees for a simple muffler replacement that took probably 20 minutes of actual work time. Most of my wait consisted of waiting for the muffler to be delivered, I suppose waiting counts as labor now. Secondly was quoted at $260 and buy the time I paid it was $306, hidden fees are wonderful. I would’ve went elsewhere had I’d known the total of this visit in advance.

RE
ROBERT E.
2010 NISSAN CUBE
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with this service.
Good service.

JERRY T.
2018 NISSAN ALTIMA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good, quick, and friendly
Professional service at a reasonable price...
Will win my car maintenance work every time

JESSICA S.
2010 NISSAN ROGUE
02/10/2019 Category: Service
great service as always!
friendly people, fast service.

LJ
LINDSEY J.
2016 NISSAN ROGUE
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Very disappointed! I decided to try Midas because of the $49.99 oil change/tire rotation special. Granted, they had a new employee 😰but I did not receive my tire rotation as part of the special and was lied to about it being done! 1st the employee told me the tire rotation was done, but I had just checked my tires earlier the same morning for size as I knew I needed new tires. One of my tires is different from the other 3 due to a blowout, so I could quickly and easily see that the 1 “different tire” was in the same position after the oil change/tire rotation as it was before. After I called it to their attention I was then told the tire rotation wasn’t performed because my tires are “bald” and it would be useless. Negative! My tires are not bald but certainly nearing time to be replaced. I ended up paying the same amount of money as I normally do at Valvoline but waited over an hour longer! I will not be back to this location or another Midas bc of this experience!

AJ S.
2016 HONDA CIVIC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Took forever
It took two hours for a simple oil change with only two other customers there. One lady had been waiting about four hours for tires with no one else in the store. This place is seriously understaffed. I hope for the sake of the workers the company steps things up.

2014 CHRYSLER 200 Series
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Work!
I came to Midas to have a small problem checked out and I discovered the problem was much bigger than I anticipated. Kenny worked with me and went above and beyond to ensure that the work would be completed in a timely manner and that I was able to not be totally inconvenienced. The work was great! Customer service was top notch! I could not have asked for a better experience. I will be back again!

RV
ROBERT V.
2012 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Missing bolt
A caliper bolt was left out and I had to fix it myself because it was after hours when I realized it. I Uber part time and want able to drive Saturday night

2001 HONDA ACCORD
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Took a little longer than I expected since I prescheduled oil change .

CA
CAT A.
1989 HONDA CIVIC
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Experience shows
Always a great place to do business with. No problems.

MBAYE S.
2013 CHRYSLER 200 Series
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Rich (i think that was his name) was dope

MARCIA C.
2009 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Horrible experience
Took car to Midas for a brake inspection. Was surprised to receive an estimate for just under $1,000 to replace my calipers. This was especially concerning/suspicious because they had done a complete brake job on my van roughly 16 months earlier. Sent my husband a screenshot of the estimate, he immediately called and asked me to speak to Midas shop manager. After they talked my husband told me to leave and make appointments at Budget Brakes and Pep Boys. When I took my van for brake inspections (without mentioning anything about Midas or the estimates), Budget Brakes said my brakes were fine. When I went to Pep Boys, they inspected my brakes and came to the same conclusion. When I showed the estimate to the Pep Boys manager he seemed genuinely shocked and reiterated there was absolutely nothing wrong with my brakes. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MIDAS AGAIN!!!!