Nashville Nolensville Midas

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5
3.7

JESSICA S.
2017 NISSAN ROGUE
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Everyone at Midas are very nice and accommodating

MO
MARY O.
2009 CHRYSLER SEBRING
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Good job!

2016 DODGE CHARGER
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Lobby
The lobby and bathroom needs to be cleaned other then that i would've gave a 5 star!

TIFFANY B.
2012 LIBERTY
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and Informative
I have been a customer before and was impressed so I came back with my other vehicle for maintenance. They are extremely helpful and are willing to work with you. We will definitely be back when we need vehicle maintenance again!

MARISA S.
2007 TOYOTA COROLLA
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Affordable and trustworthy
They always do a great job for me! I’ve been trusting them with my cars the last four years.

BETTIE B.
2017 KIA SOUL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
took my alien green 2017 kia soul in for a grinding noise,
first quoted me, 783.00 Mike said needed all brakes and rotors were bad charged me 877.00 w a 143 percent w snap and 15.00 down w a total of 1650.00, he did not mention on contract or in system. Did not let me use the 2 brake coupons online for 100. 00 off and free brake inspection . Had to take it back before work still grinding noise today he said the back brace was bent where the guy put the front brakes on the front drivers side yesterday,when i went back today. I wondering why that was never mentioned yesterday and the grinding noise was back today, He said he bent it back and fixed it today. I really dont think the noise will stay gone, long,

2008 CHEVROLET IMPALA
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Not Impressed
Staff was friendly and helpful, but I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. They informed me my tires didn’t need to be rotated so they didn’t do it. As the customer, I would think they would complete the services I had asked for.

CHRISTOPHER S.
2016 KIA FORTE
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, and good service.
Friendly, quick, and good service.

TIFFANY B.
2013 CHEVROLET SONIC
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and Informative
I went in for a quick oil change and they informed me on other maintenance issues as my car is older. They were not pushy or trying to up-sale anything. I appreciate how quick they were with the oil change.

LG
LAUREN G.
Florida
2016 KIA SOUL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
friendly service but not timely
There was very friendly service and knowledgeable employees, but even after fifteen minutes past my appointment time my car had not even been brought into the shop to be looked at. I also went with this Midas because of an online advertisement for an $18.99 oil change, and even emailed with a store employee to confirm the rate. Yet when I went they said my car doesn't qualify for that despite there being no fine print on the advertisement (I checked for fine print before I went there).

FA
FARAH A.
2000 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & customer care
I've come here for a while & they are usually pretty busy & I belief it's because the guys here really try to put in good work. Was just in for an oil change this time but they brought me under my car to let me know the engine was leaking oil. They gave me tips & pointers before telling me to just replace the motor etc. Very grateful for them & they're honesty & assistance!!

2015 FORD FUSION
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael
Great

JACKIE D.
2015 NISSAN ROGUE SELECT
01/14/2020 Category: Service
The manager was very helpful and explains the snap program in detail so that I could make an informed decision

2010 HONDA PILOT
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Smoking
Service is good but smoking by associates will definitely make me think. May not recommend.

2013 TOYOTA PRIUS
12/31/2019 Category: Service
So so
Everyone was super friendly. Fast service.
Only complaint is that there was oil or some type of black stuff ALL OVER MY LIGHT GRAY drivers side door. I was leaving to go out of town literally an hour after I got my oil changed so I was unable to stay and ask them about it.
I guess you get what you pay for.
Currently looking up methods to get the stain out.