Nashville Nolensville Midas

Overall Rating 3.93/5Overall Rating 3.93/5Overall Rating 3.93/5rating 3.93rating 3.93

RE
ROBERT E.
2010 NISSAN CUBE
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with this service.
Good service.

JERRY T.
2018 NISSAN ALTIMA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good, quick, and friendly
Professional service at a reasonable price...
Will win my car maintenance work every time

JESSICA S.
2010 NISSAN ROGUE
02/10/2019 Category: Service
great service as always!
friendly people, fast service.

2014 CHRYSLER 200 Series
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Work!
I came to Midas to have a small problem checked out and I discovered the problem was much bigger than I anticipated. Kenny worked with me and went above and beyond to ensure that the work would be completed in a timely manner and that I was able to not be totally inconvenienced. The work was great! Customer service was top notch! I could not have asked for a better experience. I will be back again!

RV
ROBERT V.
2012 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Missing bolt
A caliper bolt was left out and I had to fix it myself because it was after hours when I realized it. I Uber part time and want able to drive Saturday night

2001 HONDA ACCORD
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Took a little longer than I expected since I prescheduled oil change .

CA
CAT A.
1989 HONDA CIVIC
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Experience shows
Always a great place to do business with. No problems.

MBAYE S.
2013 CHRYSLER 200 Series
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Rich (i think that was his name) was dope

MARCIA C.
2009 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Horrible experience
Took car to Midas for a brake inspection. Was surprised to receive an estimate for just under $1,000 to replace my calipers. This was especially concerning/suspicious because they had done a complete brake job on my van roughly 16 months earlier. Sent my husband a screenshot of the estimate, he immediately called and asked me to speak to Midas shop manager. After they talked my husband told me to leave and make appointments at Budget Brakes and Pep Boys. When I took my van for brake inspections (without mentioning anything about Midas or the estimates), Budget Brakes said my brakes were fine. When I went to Pep Boys, they inspected my brakes and came to the same conclusion. When I showed the estimate to the Pep Boys manager he seemed genuinely shocked and reiterated there was absolutely nothing wrong with my brakes. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MIDAS AGAIN!!!!

DAVID H.

JOHN I.
2015 FORD FUSION
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people
I went there for an oil change. I’ve been taught since I was a kid to take your stuff out of your car when you bring your car into a shop, that way nothing gets taken. Well, I brought my computer bag in with me.

When I left, however, I left my bag at the store. I know, right? ***Cue sad music.

The shop closed right after I left. I called them at 7:20 the next morning and they kept my bag around waiting for me to pick it up

Speedy service (15min one change), honest people. Faith in humanity restored

2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING
12/18/2018 Category: Service
My service
I had gotten a oil change I found out that they did not put any windshield wiper fluid in my car when I needed to use it I want bring my car back to this nolensville rd one again.

MJ
MELISSA J.
2012 MAZDA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Dropped in close to closing! Still got great service!
I just needed a few random items before a road trip: headlight, wipers, de-icer. Chaz took great care of me and my car needs. I’ll be back. Great ethics. Great service.

LD
LING D.
2012 FORD FOCUS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very fast, good and efficient service. Convenient location

1998 TOYOTA RAV4
12/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly professional staff. Reasonable pricing.
very good

CODY S.
2016 FORD F-150
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Bad Service
After arriving and telling the service member that I had a coupon for $19.99 oil change, he goes on to explain that it will actually be $33 after tax because they need an additional quart of oil, plus shop labor etc..

In addition, while they where changing my oil he said that Ford now puts plastic oil plugs on newer models, and I will need to go pick a few handfuls of these up in the future because my oil may start to leak. Plus when the job was complete, my tires were never rotated because (the tread looked even).

GP

CHLOE B.
2010 FORD FOCUS
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good!
I just needed some info, got it. Thanks!

BILL M.