11/11/2018
Audrey is always very friendly and helpful. My vehicles get great service.

JOHN D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/02/2018
Always honest and always reasonable
Great people!

DT
DAVE T.
10/27/2018
Nice job, in the end!
Tell Max everything seems to be OK at the moment. The steering is much better than the first one you put in. It seems to keep more in a straight line. no constantly moving the wheel a little left and right. As him if he found the name of that "special" cleaner. I would appreciate it.
I will keep an "eye on it" as we say.
I appreciated you helping me out with the hire charge, thanks. Took a little time but up to now it seems great.
Kindest regards, Dave "T"

JOE P.
10/19/2018
Reliable service
Have taken family cars there for many years. Always treated with prompt friendly attention. Excellent diagnosis and repair performed. It’s comforting to have an auto repair facility one can trust:

BG
BETTY G.
Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2018
Neubert's
The nicest people to do business with! I would highly recommend them!!

JULIE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/19/2018
Great service!!
Last minute request for oil change and was in and out quickly!! Friendly staff and a pleasure taking my car to Neubert’s.

JIM P.
Ford Edge
09/17/2018
Satisfied customer
Arrived at the time of my appointment and was handled right away. The services were completed in under 40 minutes. Great service and friendly staff.

DENNIS G.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/15/2018
Super great place to bring your car for service!!
The people are the nicest and always fit you in whenever possible! Highly recommend bringing your vehicle there!!

JO
JOANN O.
09/14/2018
They are always so kind & considerate and accomodating in getting an appointment & fixing the car in time.
We have dealt with Neuberts for many years and have always been more than satisfied with their service.
They are always very accomodating in getting you in for an appointment, finding the problem
and fixing the car at a reasonable cost.

JO
JOANN O.
08/09/2018
They are always so accimadating with getting you in for service
Appreciate their kindness & being so helpful in making sure my problems are solved with my car. Excellent service.

Joe P.
Vincentown, NJ
06/16/2018
Broken bolt for Idler pulley
Excellent diagnosis and prompt repair. Well done!

04/28/2018
It's great that you are treated well and everything is explained to you so you can understand
I was treated very well, given a ride home and back to pick up my car. The work was done quickly and the charge was very fair.

04/06/2018
Squeak in rear tires
It was diagnosed quickly and repairs...always very friendly and helpful.

KATHY B.
04/06/2018
Honest. pleasant and dependable.

MK
MEGAN K.
Nissan Sentra
04/04/2018
Good service like always
Our family has been going to Nueberts for about 8 years. We have always been very pleased with the service they have provided us. Nueberts always does what they say, finishes the job when they say they will and doesn’t over charge. Nueberts is a company that you can trust!!’

PM
PETER M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/04/2018
Very convient
They fixed my car in a timely manner

CD
CONRAD D.
03/10/2018
Does not take responsibility for damaging my car
Back in December I had my brakes replaced and a oil change. My husband and I were going on a day trip he wanted to check and make sure antifreeze was ok for our trip he then noticed the cap on the brake fluid was buckling and the brake fluid looked funny. We took a sample of the fluid sent it to a lab. In the meantime we took the car back and told you about the cap. We had the fluid analyzed and came back critical!! Someone from your shop put steering wheel fluid in the brake line!! We confronted the mechanic and he would not take any responsibility and said moisture got in there which is not the case because someone there put the wrong fluid in!!! I have the lab report and I showed it and he still could careless!! Now my car is dangerous to drive!! I just lost my job and I can’t get a new job because my car is totaled!! I am so upset and sick over this I am now stuck!!! I look at my car in the driveway and just cry because I don’t have the money to get it fixed!! I spent a total of $844.57 from December to present and my car is ruined!! You should take responsibility for your actions and fix my car!!

KL
KIMBERLY L.
03/09/2018
Neubert's couldn't ask for a better place to take you vehicle.
I can't say enough about how great they are. I call & tell them my issues with my car, I drop it off they call me with run down on whats wrong they understand my crazy work schedule & always do there best to accommodate my schedule & get my vehicle in & out in a timely fashion. I love Neubert's. Thank you for all you do for me. Kimberly

Dodge Ram Van
02/25/2018
Always reliable
I had to take my van in for new tires, while there they found my ball bearing were in bad shape...thankful they caught the problem and fixed it immediately...always friendly and helpful.

MK
MEGAN K.
Nissan Sentra
02/10/2018
Reliable automotive service!!
We have been taking our cars the Nueberts for several years. Nueberts have always done what they say they would, have the cars back to us when they say they will be back to us and fixed any issues the first time. Good people to deal with and reliable. I have recommend to others to take their cars to Nueberts because of the great experience we have had with them.