Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joe P.
Vincentown, NJ
06/16/2018
Broken bolt for Idler pulley
Excellent diagnosis and prompt repair. Well done!

04/28/2018
It's great that you are treated well and everything is explained to you so you can understand
I was treated very well, given a ride home and back to pick up my car. The work was done quickly and the charge was very fair.

GG
GWEN G.
04/06/2018
Squeak in rear tires
It was diagnosed quickly and repairs...always very friendly and helpful.

KATHY B.
04/06/2018
Honest. pleasant and dependable.

MK
MEGAN K.
04/04/2018
Good service like always
Our family has been going to Nueberts for about 8 years. We have always been very pleased with the service they have provided us. Nueberts always does what they say, finishes the job when they say they will and doesn’t over charge. Nueberts is a company that you can trust!!’

PM
PETER M.
Medford, NJ
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/04/2018
Very convient
They fixed my car in a timely manner

CD
CONRAD D.
Medford, NJ
03/10/2018
Does not take responsibility for damaging my car
Back in December I had my brakes replaced and a oil change. My husband and I were going on a day trip he wanted to check and make sure antifreeze was ok for our trip he then noticed the cap on the brake fluid was buckling and the brake fluid looked funny. We took a sample of the fluid sent it to a lab. In the meantime we took the car back and told you about the cap. We had the fluid analyzed and came back critical!! Someone from your shop put steering wheel fluid in the brake line!! We confronted the mechanic and he would not take any responsibility and said moisture got in there which is not the case because someone there put the wrong fluid in!!! I have the lab report and I showed it and he still could careless!! Now my car is dangerous to drive!! I just lost my job and I can’t get a new job because my car is totaled!! I am so upset and sick over this I am now stuck!!! I look at my car in the driveway and just cry because I don’t have the money to get it fixed!! I spent a total of $844.57 from December to present and my car is ruined!! You should take responsibility for your actions and fix my car!!

KL
KIMBERLY L.
03/09/2018
Neubert's couldn't ask for a better place to take you vehicle.
I can't say enough about how great they are. I call & tell them my issues with my car, I drop it off they call me with run down on whats wrong they understand my crazy work schedule & always do there best to accommodate my schedule & get my vehicle in & out in a timely fashion. I love Neubert's. Thank you for all you do for me. Kimberly

GG
GWEN G.
Dodge Ram Van
02/25/2018
Always reliable
I had to take my van in for new tires, while there they found my ball bearing were in bad shape...thankful they caught the problem and fixed it immediately...always friendly and helpful.

MK
MEGAN K.
02/10/2018
Reliable automotive service!!
We have been taking our cars the Nueberts for several years. Nueberts have always done what they say they would, have the cars back to us when they say they will be back to us and fixed any issues the first time. Good people to deal with and reliable. I have recommend to others to take their cars to Nueberts because of the great experience we have had with them.

NG
Nicholas G.
Atco, NJ
02/07/2018
Rip off - Beware
Had the vehicle towed there for a tire blow out. Shop purchased parts without consent and charged me for them. On top of charging me for appraisal even though we had the work done there and they provided no info I didn't give them. There are plenty of quality shops around with much better service and people. Avoid this place if you care about your money or your vehicle.

RP
ROBERT P.
02/01/2018
Good, honest, talented people!
Always diagnose and reasonably repair problem with my vehicles.

DENNIS G.
Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2018
excellrntvService and the people are so nice!!
The service is excellent and you always fit us in!! Prices are very reasonable!!

JOHN R.
01/04/2018
Happy customer
Service performed well and cost was as quoted

MELISA M.
Southampton Township, NJ
12/30/2017
always a pleasant experience!
always professional and friendly. we are always delighted with our experience at Neubert's!

CD
CINDY D.
Dodge Durango
12/16/2017
Service, as in the past, was quite professional, courteous, thorough, reasonable with cost and addressed rather quickly. Staff is quite knowledgable. Customer satisfaction is the top priority.

KL
KIMBERLY L.
12/01/2017
Neubert's is excellent.
I Can't rave enough about how great they are when I bring my car in with an appointment or with out an appointment. They understand my work hours & always help me the best way they can with all my car issues, I find Neubert's very honest & they stand by their work.

KA
KATHY A.
Southampton Township, NJ
11/30/2017
Carol Ahearn
prompt service, this is coming from Carol Ahearn. Kathy does not live with me.

JOHN S.
Volvo XC90
11/18/2017
Excellent Auto Repair Service
This family business offers quick service and quality work at a fair price. I highly recommend.

DT
DAVE T.
11/09/2017
Impala SS
You ALLWAYS do a great job