Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

10/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Copsetta’s is a great place to take your vehicle for service. Copsetta’s expertise in cars is solid. You know you are in good hands!

MO
Mike O.
Sewell, NJ
Cadillac CTS
10/07/2018
Always great, friendly, service
Ron is a rare find these days. His honesty and always compassionate service is second to none. At 58 years old, I can count on 1 hand the number of trustworthy auto mechanics I’ve met in my life. Two of them were relatives. Ron is the best of the remaining 3. Do yourself a favor....take ALL of your auto service needs to him.

Jerry M.
Marlton, NJ
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2018
Ron evaluates the total car.
Ron evaluated my older car which needed work and gave me various options as to spending a great deal to repair it or doing what had to be done. He assured me the car was safe, but made me aware that I should be looking for a new one in the near future. He had my best interest in mind which I greatly appreciated.

JJ
Joe J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
09/28/2018
Ron is very transparent in his communications and is up-front about what needs to be done. He obviously loves workin' on cars and you can trust him. And, he gets the work done on time.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you!!

Brad H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brad said that the place is the best.

09/18/2018
The Shop Is Clean
Ron Will Let You Know How Much It Will Cost Before He Starts.

Russ R.
Mount Holly, NJ
09/11/2018
service personified, great response
I called CARS with a battery problem, it was resolved within 2 hours

07/14/2018
Best Place To Service Your Car
My car is in good hands having Copsetta Auto Repair Service maintain and service my car. Ron is very knowledgeable in his field and I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else including the dealership.

MK
Matt K.
Philadelphia, PA
Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he had a pleasant experience at the facility, the staff were very helpful and thorough.

Brad H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Irene. She said they did a good job.

06/17/2018
He Tells You What,s Wrong And How Much It Will Cost.
He Has A Clean Shop And Does Very Good Work, Plus Try ,s To Save You Money.

RF
Rob F.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/16/2018
Another great service visit
As always, Ron keeps our families’ vehicle running in tip top shape! Thanks Ron!

Bill H.
New Jersey
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff were honest, and good guys. They did what he asked them to do. They do not find things that don't need to be fixed to charge him for it.

LC
Lynn C.
Nissan Frontier
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said she loves Ron. He does a great job.

05/18/2018
Great Job
Looked Every Thing Over , To Make Sure Every.thing Was All Right

Jill B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Kia Sorento
05/14/2018
AWESOME!!!
I can not thank Ron enough for coming to my rescue😊 my car was in bad shape and now its like driving a brand new car!! I have already recommended him to 2 friends and will continue to do so. Thank You, thank you thank you Ron!!

MT
Maria T.
Roebling, NJ
04/17/2018
Every time thoroughly examining vehicle.
Super organized and very clean place. Taking full responsibility for all work done in the shop. My own son is a mechanic and he would NOT let me to take my car to any place....

04/17/2018
Ron Keeps His Place Very Clean
Ron Tells You Right Off The Bat Wants Wrong With Your Car Or Truck.

MA
Marion A.
Lumberton, NJ
04/11/2018
Very Knowlegeable
I was a new customer, and was treated like I had been going to Ron for years. He made some minor repairs to my car, and gave me suggestions for things I could do to make it run better. He was very kind. His many years of experience was evident. I would gladly take my car back to him for any additional repairs.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you! It ws my pleasure!

04/06/2018
Very knowledgeable about cars
Feel very safe to bring my car knowing this is a reliable trustworthy establishment.