Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeff M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2018
I was wrong...
Ron throughly and professionally explained my misinterpretation (s). Completely satistified and I even referred someone to him today. Good guy ~ Great car care

03/09/2018
parts we high....
......so I called NAPA. The cap and rotor were more than doubled from what anyone "off the street" could walk in and buy them for. And shops get 30% that retail price too! Disappointed, as a longtime customer, parts where marked up so high. Same thing last time I was there for brakes lines and booster. Marked up $500.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jeff,
thank you for calling. Your business is always appreciated!!

Mitch C.
Chrysler 200
12/06/2018
Mitch Cramer Level 5 star. Ron copsetta
Ron Copsetta is a welcoming person always ready to help
He is compettent mechanic and his.work manship is through.
I recommend him to anyone in need of auto repairs.
Mitch Cramer
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you!!

Richard H.
Moorestown, NJ
11/29/2018
Great Experience
I called with a high priority fix request. Ron fit me in and repaired it same afternoon. He also dissuaded me from larger expenditures on my vehicle (what mechanic does that!?!?)

CO
Cindy O.
Marlton, NJ
11/21/2018
My Dad would have approved
My Dad was always worried about me and my cars. He lived in Florida and it was important to him that I find a good honest mechanic because no one was better than he! After three auto repair shops, Ron diagnosed and fixed my car saving me hundreds of dollars. Daddy is looking down from heaven and smiling! Thank you Ron!

Medford, NJ
Pontiac G6
11/20/2018
The best
I would marry this man if he wasn’t all ready married.

Tammi K.
Lumberton, NJ
11/16/2018
Always Truthful
Ron is the best mechanic around - you know you are getting the truth with him. He is fantastic.

11/13/2018
The Shop Is Clean
ron tells you was is wrong and how much it will cost

Tom K.
Rancocas, NJ
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2018
1989 Dodge Dakota Sport Convertible
Ron, Thanks for being honest and excellent work on my sport pick-up. Very Professional, Kept me informed through out.

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
10/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Copsetta’s is a great place to take your vehicle for service. Copsetta’s expertise in cars is solid. You know you are in good hands!

MO
Mike O.
Sewell, NJ
Cadillac CTS
10/07/2018
Always great, friendly, service
Ron is a rare find these days. His honesty and always compassionate service is second to none. At 58 years old, I can count on 1 hand the number of trustworthy auto mechanics I’ve met in my life. Two of them were relatives. Ron is the best of the remaining 3. Do yourself a favor....take ALL of your auto service needs to him.

Tom K.
Rancocas, NJ
Dodge Dakota
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff member had the experience, gave personal attention to the vehicle, and has a great attitude.

Jerry M.
Marlton, NJ
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2018
Ron evaluates the total car.
Ron evaluated my older car which needed work and gave me various options as to spending a great deal to repair it or doing what had to be done. He assured me the car was safe, but made me aware that I should be looking for a new one in the near future. He had my best interest in mind which I greatly appreciated.

JJ
Joe J.
09/28/2018
Ron is very transparent in his communications and is up-front about what needs to be done. He obviously loves workin' on cars and you can trust him. And, he gets the work done on time.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you!!

Brad H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brad said that the place is the best.

Chevrolet Corvette
09/18/2018
The Shop Is Clean
Ron Will Let You Know How Much It Will Cost Before He Starts.

Russ R.

Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
07/14/2018
Best Place To Service Your Car
My car is in good hands having Copsetta Auto Repair Service maintain and service my car. Ron is very knowledgeable in his field and I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else including the dealership.

MK
Matt K.
Philadelphia, PA
Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he had a pleasant experience at the facility, the staff were very helpful and thorough.

Brad H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Irene. She said they did a good job.

Chevrolet Corvette
06/17/2018
He Tells You What,s Wrong And How Much It Will Cost.
He Has A Clean Shop And Does Very Good Work, Plus Try ,s To Save You Money.