Jeff M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2018
I was wrong...
Ron throughly and professionally explained my misinterpretation (s). Completely satistified and I even referred someone to him today. Good guy ~ Great car care

03/09/2018
parts we high....
......so I called NAPA. The cap and rotor were more than doubled from what anyone "off the street" could walk in and buy them for. And shops get 30% that retail price too! Disappointed, as a longtime customer, parts where marked up so high. Same thing last time I was there for brakes lines and booster. Marked up $500.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jeff,
thank you for calling. Your business is always appreciated!!

JI
Joe I.
Marlton, NJ
Acura 3.2TL
04/03/2020
Unprecedented service
Fast, reliable, friendly, experienced, fair price....

I can go on and on. Ron is the best!!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/07/2020

Thanx!!

Mike S.
03/12/2020
Friendly
This is my first time to Copsetta Auto Repair and I was very happy with the service. My service was taken care of in just a few hours and Ron couldn't have been any friendlier.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/12/2020

John W.
Kia Optima
03/11/2020
Ron should be your GO-TO shop for auto work
Ron knows cars & doesn't oversell. Has always been fair & reasonable, I trust him to keep our 14 year old car in good condition.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2020

Jill B.
Burlington, NJ
Lincoln MKS
02/29/2020
Would definitely recommend, Ron is knowledgeable and explains exactly what you need,
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/29/2020

Marniska W.
Mount Holly, NJ
Nissan Maxima
02/28/2020
Very personable
Does the best work never had a problem with him or his work my husband always brought our car there until he passed last year and so I keep bringing it there because he’s trustworthy and knows what is needed when I go there for the car never would mistreat my trust in him
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/28/2020

Mark C.
02/28/2020
Ron knows his stuff!
I've been going to Ron's shop for a number of years now. He is very honest with respect to what needs to be done soon versus can-wait-till-later. His pries are fair and he does way more than just oil changes and tire rotations. He is very informative and surprisingly depends on his computer system for details about the health of your vehicle and all of its repairs and services that have been performed. Wish your doctor did this much with your own health! Friendly guy and very experienced when it comes to all manner of makes and models.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/28/2020

BE
Bill E.
Trenton, NJ
Buick Century
02/20/2020
Super service. Quick diagnostic. Just what I needed
Great service. Owner diagnosed exact problem ordered part had me up and running next day. No extra fluff. Old school diagnostics and replaced specific part rather than ripping out multiple systems like dealer. Last two encounters with
Mr Ron saved me at least 500 per visit. All the experience tools and knowledge of the dealers at a home town price and diagnostic service. Awesome!

MF
Marilyn F.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/20/2020
The owner is so nice and fair
He is really good person.

Dennis M.
02/11/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
Ron tells You What You Need And What he will

Ron Will Tell You What"s Wrong With Ur Car And What He Will Do And Fix It And Try To Save You Some Money.

d
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks Pal

Burlington, NJ
Ram 1500
02/06/2020
Great service, work is done in a timely manner and prices are fair. Let’s you know what needs to be done before doing the work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you!

BG
Brigitte G.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2020
The prompt service and expertise workmanship is excellent!!
I stopped by on Tuesday afternoon to request an oil change on Wednesday and my request was promptly taken care of.
I am still very pleased with how my brakes work. They were replaced on my previous service appointment.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you!

John M.
Dodge Journey
01/28/2020
Best move I ever made!
Ron and I went to grammar and high school together and it took me this long to stop in and talk about cars. Ron was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and the consummate car expert. I will never go anywhere else with any of our cars!
John Murray
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/29/2020

Dennis M.
01/10/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
Ron Is Always There To Help Fix Your Car

Thanx!!

AT
Anne T.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
01/09/2020
Best place to go to get your car serviced!
This was the first time I took this car to get serviced at Copsetta. Previously I had gotten my car serviced at my car’s dealership. Ron was excellent in weeding through what services I had done on the car which the dealership never recorded. Ron worked with me and we were able to have a plan on going forward on the car. Ron’s knowledge base of what cars need and how to go about what needs to be done is excellent! He is a wonderful resource! I trust Copsetta!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/10/2020