Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jill B.
Kia Sorento
05/14/2018
AWESOME!!!
I can not thank Ron enough for coming to my rescue😊 my car was in bad shape and now its like driving a brand new car!! I have already recommended him to 2 friends and will continue to do so. Thank You, thank you thank you Ron!!

MT
Maria T.
Roebling, NJ
04/17/2018
Every time thoroughly examining vehicle.
Super organized and very clean place. Taking full responsibility for all work done in the shop. My own son is a mechanic and he would NOT let me to take my car to any place....

Chevrolet Corvette
04/17/2018
Ron Keeps His Place Very Clean
Ron Tells You Right Off The Bat Wants Wrong With Your Car Or Truck.

MA
Marion A.
Lumberton, NJ
04/11/2018
Very Knowlegeable
I was a new customer, and was treated like I had been going to Ron for years. He made some minor repairs to my car, and gave me suggestions for things I could do to make it run better. He was very kind. His many years of experience was evident. I would gladly take my car back to him for any additional repairs.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service

Thank you! It ws my pleasure!

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
04/06/2018
Very knowledgeable about cars
Feel very safe to bring my car knowing this is a reliable trustworthy establishment.

Cris M.
Riverside, NJ
Chrysler 300
03/30/2018
Great service as always
Ron is always accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. He makes sure your car is safe to drive.

PP
Pat P.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the business always takes care of her and they were also trustworthy.

LC
Lynn C.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gene. He said he has never had a problem with them. Appointments are easy to make.

EC
Erich C.
Moorestown, NJ
Ram 1500
03/28/2018
Ron is a stand up guy. Gets you in at a set time. Gets the work done. No surprises

Diana S.
03/27/2018
brake job
We noticed the brakes making noises and we asked Mr Copsetta if he could do it in the next couple of days . He had it done in one day. We were pleased.

R. Schneider

03/26/2018
Good Work
Ron looks At Your Car And Tells What Is Wrong With It..ThenTells You About How Much It Will Cost

03/16/2018
Good Work
Ron Is Always When He Tells You What Is Wrong With Your Car Or Truck. Ron Lets You Know How Much I Will Cost, And It Will Be Done.

russell r.
03/16/2018
"SERVICE"
As always, Ron delivers the service, the value and quality at a fair price. This is probably my 8th visit since he started servicing my 2 vehicles Russ Regn, Mt Holly

CT
Caroline T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Caroline said the business provided excellent service, finished her vehicle in a timely manner, and provided it at a reasonable cost.

RF
Rob F.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/07/2018
Always a top notch service!
Brought our Traverse for a oil change and as always knew that our family vehicle was in good hands.

JI
Joe I.
Marlton, NJ
Acura 3.2TL
03/03/2018
Great Service!
Always receive top notch service!

Shari B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
01/06/2018
First visit at Copsetta Auto Repair
Ron was very courteous and professional. He provided expert advice regarding my car needs and repairs without pressure tactics. Ron gave a free estimate and contacted me when he noticed other concerns. He was honest and upfront and made me feel comfortable that he would properly fix my car.

Russ R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2018
service personified
If you looked up in Websters the work Service, you should find Ron Copsetta's picture in its place.
Russ Regn, Mt Holly

Mike P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Toyota Matrix
12/30/2017
Great honest place!
Ron always checks out everything and makes only the recommendations that are needed. I don’t feel like I am getting taken advantage of like I do at some places!