AO
Anthony O.
Florence Township, NJ
Nissan 200SX
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Anthony said they could not find out what the problem was his vehicle so he has to take it somewhere else.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/27/2014

Anthony said he had a transmission leak, as I don't do transmission work, I suggested he take it to a transmission shop.

BG
Bob G.
Nissan Xterra
06/17/2021
Fast repair, overcharged
I had used this service in the past, but stopped due to inflated charges. I originally went to Cippilones who correctly and freely diagnosed the problem but unfortunately were booked until June 30! I stopped by CARS and Ron could work on the car immediately. Charging $95 for a diagnostic test that didn’t work was disappointing. And it’s probably the reason why Ron can work on cars immediately, when another repair place less than a half mile away is booked solid for two weeks with 3 bays!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/28/2021

Sorry you feel this way, Bob.

Remember, you came in, in the afternoon, without an appointment and asked me if I could get your car fixed by the following day as you needed it. You told me 'Check Engine' light was on and it was running poorly. I put off other work to try and accommodate your urgent request. I drove the vehicle inside, 'Check Engine' light was not on, I performed a scan and no codes were present. I did not charge you $95 for a diagnostic test that did not work, I charged you $95 for doing a physical check and having to pull the coil wires one at a time to determine which cylinder was causing the intermittent misfire because the codes had already been cleared elsewhere and had not reset (3 of these connections are under the intake manifold and long needle nose pliers had to be used to R&R the connections). This was on a hot and dirty engine as I was trying help you out you out, because you needed the car in a hurry as you told me you needed it the following day, so I did my best to get this car out for you right away. I spent 3 and a 1/2 hours between the diagnostics and replacing the parts in your car that it needed and only charged you a total of 2 and a 1/2 hours. If you read your repair order you will see that this is how things occurred, it is clearly stated on your repair order how the charges came about.

Jeff M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2018
I was wrong...
Ron throughly and professionally explained my misinterpretation (s). Completely satistified and I even referred someone to him today. Good guy ~ Great car care

03/09/2018
parts we high....
......so I called NAPA. The cap and rotor were more than doubled from what anyone "off the street" could walk in and buy them for. And shops get 30% that retail price too! Disappointed, as a longtime customer, parts where marked up so high. Same thing last time I was there for brakes lines and booster. Marked up $500.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jeff,
thank you for calling. Your business is always appreciated!!

Donna C.
Burlington, NJ
09/03/2019
Ron is a great guy!!
Ron goes into great detail of repairs and the estimate charges.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you!

Dale C.
GMC Acadia
07/25/2019
Air conditioner repair
As always the service was very good
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you!

SE
Shun E.
Browns Mills, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/15/2017
Ron does the job with honesty
Ron put my car back on the road after my studs broke loose. 4 of them.

SE
Shun E.
Browns Mills, NJ
09/12/2017
Ron does good work
Put in new studs,and lugs. Change rims.

TD
Terry D.
Westampton, NJ
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Terry said everything was fine at this business. They are nice and she appreciated doing business with them.

Darryl P.
Southampton Township, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Darryl said he would recommend this business for service.

LC
Lynn C.
Nissan Frontier
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. He said they take him in right away, when he needs work done and that's the best thing about them. They have a good mechanic and he is very knowledgeable.

Derek G.
New Jersey
Cadillac CTS
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Derek said this business fixed most of the items he needed them to fix.

ER
Ed R.
09/27/2014
Good experience
Ron is a very knowledgeable person. He also pays attention to detail when doing his service work.

WY
Wendy Y.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2014
Saved the Day
My car broke down on a Friday morning, and I had plans for Father's Day. I really appreciate the professionalism and service I received so I didn't have to cancel my plans with my Dad!

David G.
Dodge Intrepid
03/28/2014 Category: Service

CK
Connie K.
Lincoln LS
06/18/2013 Category: Service
Connie said the service was very good.