BG
Mount Laurel, NJ
Nissan Xterra
06/17/2021
Fast repair, overcharged
I had used this service in the past, but stopped due to inflated charges. I originally went to Cippilones who correctly and freely diagnosed the problem but unfortunately were booked until June 30! I stopped by CARS and Ron could work on the car immediately. Charging $95 for a diagnostic test that didn’t work was disappointing. And it’s probably the reason why Ron can work on cars immediately, when another repair place less than a half mile away is booked solid for two weeks with 3 bays!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/28/2021

Sorry you feel this way, Bob.

Remember, you came in, in the afternoon, without an appointment and asked me if I could get your car fixed by the following day as you needed it. You told me 'Check Engine' light was on and it was running poorly. I put off other work to try and accommodate your urgent request. I drove the vehicle inside, 'Check Engine' light was not on, I performed a scan and no codes were present. I did not charge you $95 for a diagnostic test that did not work, I charged you $95 for doing a physical check and having to pull the coil wires one at a time to determine which cylinder was causing the intermittent misfire because the codes had already been cleared elsewhere and had not reset (3 of these connections are under the intake manifold and long needle nose pliers had to be used to R&R the connections). This was on a hot and dirty engine as I was trying help you out you out, because you needed the car in a hurry as you told me you needed it the following day, so I did my best to get this car out for you right away. I spent 3 and a 1/2 hours between the diagnostics and replacing the parts in your car that it needed and only charged you a total of 2 and a 1/2 hours. If you read your repair order you will see that this is how things occurred, it is clearly stated on your repair order how the charges came about.

Jeff M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2018
I was wrong...
Ron throughly and professionally explained my misinterpretation (s). Completely satistified and I even referred someone to him today. Good guy ~ Great car care

03/09/2018
parts we high....
......so I called NAPA. The cap and rotor were more than doubled from what anyone "off the street" could walk in and buy them for. And shops get 30% that retail price too! Disappointed, as a longtime customer, parts where marked up so high. Same thing last time I was there for brakes lines and booster. Marked up $500.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jeff,
thank you for calling. Your business is always appreciated!!