WY
Wendy Y.
02/19/2021
Reliable, comprehensive auto care
Ron has been my mechanic for years, and I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. He explains everything in layman’s terms, always does a thorough job and ensures the safety of my vehicle.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/19/2021

Jessica G.
Scion xB
02/11/2021
Great service with a smile!
This is the second time I have gone to Ron since moving to the area. Its always a pleasure speaking to him.
He explains in great detail the issues or what he has done with the vehicle. He offers input and asks questions.

Always a pleasure. We definitely found our mechanic.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/11/2021

Honda Ridgeline
02/04/2021
What a great experience. Honest
Honest an professional service. Service done in a timely manner.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/04/2021

Thanks!!

UM
Urso M.
Lexus ES 350
01/22/2021
Takes the time to explain car issue and very honest and friendly
knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what the problem is with your vehicle. I would strongly recommend.

John W.
Kia Optima
01/21/2021
Make this your go-to shop for your car maintenance
Ron is very knowledgeable, competent, a pleasure to deal with and prices are reasonable.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/21/2021

Marilyn M.
Moorestown, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
01/14/2021
Very thorough
As always, Ron quickly and competently found the problem with my car and fixed it. I appreciate that he lets me know what service I'll be needing in the future, and if he notices anything else in his vehicle inspection that I need to be aware of. Thanks, Ron!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/15/2021

GC
Gene C.
Chevrolet Trax
01/14/2021
Prompt service
Needed vehicle checked for some sort of leak. Ron found a small coolant leak. Recommended a bit of stop leak. saved me a bunch.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/15/2021

GC
Gene C.
Chevrolet Trax
12/10/2020
another save
Vehicle started running rough. Dropped it off and Ron got right on it. Pointed out it needed some regular maintenance which I appreciated. Runs good again.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/10/2020

BJ M.
12/03/2020
I Needed it Yesterday!
Ron is my new "go-to guy"! I have been searching for a good, reliable mechanic that doesn't rip you off for QUITE some time. Our car broke down and I HAD to have it fixed TODAY. Ron came through for us! He went above and beyond, even checking for safety issues and filled the tires with air. Thank you Ron!!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/03/2020

Thanx

Mike S.
11/20/2020
Knowledgeable
Ron always does a terrific job with my vehicle. He really knows his stuff!

Dennis M.
11/19/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
He Does Good Work On All My Cars And Keeps His Place Clean

Marniska W.
Mount Holly, NJ
Nissan Maxima
11/12/2020
I like it good work
He cares and lets you know what he’s going to do to your car and explain very careful
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/12/2020

NW
Nancy W.
Lumberton, NJ
11/12/2020
Took extra time
Ron took extra time to figure out why my car had scheduled work done when this was actually the 1st time I’d brought my new car in. He took the extra time to look into this& I really appreciated it. Not to mention the great work he’s always done with all our family vehicles.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/12/2020

Lee S.
11/11/2020
Honest man
Honest mechanic. No surprises. He really cares about his customers.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/11/2020