Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Beverly, NJ
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/13/2019
Fuel line replacement
Copsetta was recommended as a local and capable repair service for the Chevy Cobalt that needed to stay running. The repair job was out of my league.
Ron gave me the appointment, called with his evaluation of the problems, the options to repair them and the estimated cost. He helped us decide because the car was still needed. HIs work was on time and even a little under the estimate. Car is running just fine. If we need his service again, we'll call him without hesitation.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/13/2019

John W.
12/06/2019
Ron is definitely my GO-TO mechanic now
Easy to schedule appointment. Ron encountered some unanticipated issues, called, went over everything, and even tho it took him over an hour to correct the problem, he still completed the job same day and at a reasonable price. Now that the car is over 13 years old and out of warranty, won't be back to the dealer unless Ron says its necessary.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2019

Dennis M.
11/08/2019
ron keeps up with the repairs.
I Recommend That Anybody Goes To Ron They Will Be Happy For The Service.

Kia Forte
11/08/2019
Great auto repair service
Received appt quickly. Every area of car that was worked on was explained. Went over everything including recalls. Owner was very friendly . Will definitely use this business again!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/08/2019

Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/01/2019

RL
Rich L.
10/30/2019
Ron is very knowledgeable, accommodating and looking for ways to save customers money on repairs.
Ron knows his craft and does not overcharge for his services. Very accommodating with appointments.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/30/2019

Candy C.
Pennsauken, NJ
10/25/2019
One word honesty!
I appreciate your honesty! It is the most important thing to me, as a female . Most places would take advantage of me as a female.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/26/2019

CA
Chris A.
Millville, NJ
10/10/2019
Great service.
I left Ron a message and he got back to me later that day. He was honest about how much tine it might take, but still seemed to do his best to get to my car even earlier. He figured out the problem pretty much immediately and got my car back to my ASAP. He was extremely friendly throughout and made the entire process of getting my car back on the road a pleasurable one.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/11/2019

Gene C.
Chevrolet Trax
09/30/2019
another save
Called Ron and he said bring it right over. He checked it out and had me back on the road in no time.
Thanks again

09/25/2019
Bern
Great fast service
Knowledgeable
And my car PASSED INSPECTION!
Thanks
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you!!!

Marniska W.
Nissan Maxima
09/19/2019
Repairs are great
Does a great job never any problems cares about his customers and explains what’s been done and calls you if there is any thing that needs doing does not do anything unless you agree my husband has been using his services for over 15 or more years , now that my husband is gone I know I can count on him to do the same quality work for me . I trust him
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/20/2019

LE
Louise E.
09/13/2019
Honest Mechanic
Ron is a very honest and knowledgeable mechanic. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him. Ron explained all repairs he needed to do, and let me choose my own options without being pushy. Prices are very reasonable.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/13/2019

GG
Geoff G.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
09/13/2019
Old time mechanic
Ron is a reliable, honest and knowledgeable mechanic, witch are very hard to find these days. I trust him to do all the work on my family and friends vehicles.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/13/2019

Dave M.
Buick Encore
09/12/2019
Always reliable service
Ron = best Auto mechanic in the area. Excellent service. Fair prices.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/12/2019

Donna C.
Burlington, NJ
09/03/2019
Ron is a great guy!!
Ron goes into great detail of repairs and the estimate charges.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 09/04/2019

Dennis M.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/28/2019
ron keeps up with the repairs.
after all the repairs ron tell us what he has done and what is next, then we chat in the shop.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 08/29/2019

GC
Gene C.
Chevrolet Trax
08/28/2019
Promt service
seems like i'm having a run of car problems and Ron always has time to repair them. He keeps me updated and gets the job done early. Thanks again
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 08/28/2019

J T.
08/17/2019
08142019
Ron is thorough and caring. He watches out for his Customers safety. Easy in and out.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 08/20/2019

Moorestown, NJ
Toyota Tundra
08/08/2019
Honest and thorough
Ron took the time to diagnose my truck’s issue and never once tried to sell me services that I didn’t need. He also diagnosed a potential problem under the hood that was still under warranty from previous dealership work . Had I not known , it would have gone undetected and would not have been covered under warranty after it’s expiration date. It probably saved me money and potential headache had that part failed. I would absolutely recommend C.A.R.S. to a friend and plan on having Ron work on my other vehicle.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 08/08/2019