SV
SERGIO V.
Audi Q7
02/22/2019
Timely and reliable service
professional staff the job was done in the time frame promised.

Nissan Murano
02/18/2019
TPMS sensors replacement
Very friendly, knowledgeable and reliable service from the team.

JOHN B.
Butler, PA
02/15/2019
Initial visit
Neatness, efficient , and quality of service. The owner is very thorough in explaining what is necessary and how the service is to be performed .

Buick Century
02/13/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Very professional car repair shop and repaired my car in time promised.

Lake Worth, FL
02/06/2019
Very friendly / clean
Glad I was recommended to bring my car here everyone was friendly and the shop was nice and clean

02/06/2019
Thanks New Age!
Amazing shop! Andrew and his staff truly care
from the moment I dropped off the car I knew I was at the right place. Clean and efficient. Job well done.

SUSAN H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/31/2019
A trustworthy place
New Age Automotive goes above and beyond! I can not say enough about their service. They are efficient, and courteous. I’m so glad I found them!

JOHN A.
Kia Sorento
01/24/2019
Best Service
The service is always precise, on time and friendly. I trust them and know they will always do the right thing.

CG
CLARE G.
01/22/2019
Andrew takes great care to give you terrific, fair work.
Terrific service, fair and trustworthy!

JERRY G.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/21/2019
I think I should move in!
I just gave my granddaughter my 2015 Bug in mint and I mean that with 12,000 miles.
Blowout time and Andrew & all come to her rescue. She was scared to say the least
The one thing I told her when I gave her the Bug..Put Andrew’s phone number on your phone & a business card in the glove box.

DT
DAISY T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Nissan Maxima
01/17/2019
Andrew was exceptionally knowledgeable and kind . I feel that he went beyond my expectations as compared to other automotive mechanics. I would highly recommend New Age Automotive to everyone.
Highly recommended In all aspects of service. Thank u Andrew!!!

GS
GARY S.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/17/2019
I’ve been going to New Age for over 15 years. They have always done a fantastic job. They have never failed me. Andrew, the owner is phenomenal. He had a great personal touch.
EXCELLENT SERVICE. They are customer service oriented. I recommend them all the time.

ST
SANDRA T.
01/10/2019
Very friendly and personal. Service is professional.
This is a family operated business. The owner is friendly and very professional. I can trust that when I go there I will not be charged for things that aren’t needed. The service is fast and reliable.

RL
RAY L.
Palm Beach, FL
Lexus SC 430
01/08/2019
People who know what they are doing
People who can trust

NP
Nick P.
Wellington, FL
Lexus IS 250
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the service was good. The employees were very nice and straight forward.

EH
ERICA H.
Lake Worth, FL
INFINITI FX35
12/10/2018
Great Service and Top quality work!
I have used New Age Automotive for a major oil leak (2). The first visit was for rear wheel work (1). I truly recommend New Age Automotive for all your prestige car services! No hassle nor hussle, just pure great service! Thank you.
Erica H.

LC
lois c.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
12/08/2018
Surprise neighborly help from New Age Automotive
I've always had New Age handle any upscale vehicle repairs and body work, but when I came outside to find a really flat tire on my land rover, I didn't know who to call. I rang Andrew and he not only came up to pick up the car, but delivered it back to me. This is a true family operation that CARES about their clients. And they're prices are reasonable. It's the best of all worlds.

Buick Reatta
12/07/2018
Mediterranean Treatment
Correct Diagnosis. Internet search for appropriate parts, Completion in reasonable time.

Chip B.
Pompano Beach, FL
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chip said that he appreciates the place, he appreciated all that they did and his first visit was so terrific that they will be his mechanics from now on.

DESTINY S.
Jupiter, FL
Kia Soul
12/01/2018
Great
Went above and beyond to satisfy my needs!!