CD
COSMO D.
Porsche Macan
08/13/2019
Great service and best results
Andrew and his crew are professional and helpful and get the job done right and fast.

PE
PHIL E.
Cadillac Escalade
08/09/2019
Quality work and Great Service
Refreshing to find a Team of people that take pride in their workplace and in the work they do. Andrew and his Team go the extra mile to provide great service.

GW
GREGG W.
Volvo V70
08/06/2019
Excellent service, priced fairly
We’ve been taking our cars to New Age Automotive for many years and have always found Andrew to be competent and prices fairly in making sure our cars are well taken care of whether it’s regular maintenance or a needed repair.

CG
CLARE G.
08/06/2019
New Age is a great shop for taking care of your car!
All good, thanks for the great service!

CD
Chuck D.
Lake Worth, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the employees were efficient and quick.

CV
CASEY V.
Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2019
Best people and service
Andrew, his wife and the whole team at NA are always professional and knowledgeable and are some of the kindest people around. Their service is fair, timely and they go beyond the normal business practices. Best example of a great local business to support!!!

CLAUDIA B.
Lake Worth, FL
Porsche Panamera
06/29/2019
The Only Place To Take Your Car To
The honesty, efficiency, quality of work and fair pricing make New Age Auto the only place anyone should take their vehicle to!
I have brought my vehicles to New Age for 20 years and have never been disapppointed.

JASON S.

Boynton Beach, FL
Cadillac CTS Coupe
06/27/2019
amazing
Andrew was very helpful. Personable and friendly he went above and beyond to assist me. The staff is extremely helpful!!! Definitely check them out!!!

BR
BERNADETTE R.
06/13/2019
New Age takes care of us every time!
I was referred by someone I trust a long time ago and now I recommend them to all my friends and family because they do it right every time.

DARIN H.
06/11/2019
New Age is the best!
I would highly recommend New Age to anyone, they do a great job keeping my vehicles on the road, and running great. The service is friendly and the prices are fair. I wouldn’t take vehicles anywhere else!

MARK S.
06/09/2019
Runs great!
The sign of a great mechanic is a very clean shop and New Age Automotive has the cleanest shop I’ve ever seen. And it’s hard to find a good - trusted mechanic with your car and you can easily trust the employees of New Age Automotive when you go there once you have a mechanic for life!

JJ
JULIE J.
06/04/2019
New Age
Personal service, timely performance.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/31/2019
Great services
Great neighborhood automotive specialists. Dependable and reliable and always takes care of my vehicle. I always recommend New Age Automotive to my friends and family.

Buick Reatta
05/30/2019
Clean and efficient operation
Convenient location, competent technicians, and hands on owner. They always fallow up. Good diagnostics and honest evaluation.
They are so good they even take the Month of July off and go on vacation.

PD
PATRICIA D.
Porsche Panamera
05/24/2019
Tire replacement
I have used New Age Auto many times and have been extremely happy with them. They always take great care of me and importantly they don’t try to sell me something I don’t need which happens often because I am a typical woman who knows little about engines. They are caring and I feel I can trust them. I have always gone to the big dealers and am now reformed. They have my business!

THOMAS M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/24/2019
Honest business
Honest business

DIANE C.
05/23/2019
They go above and beyond to make sure repairs are done correctly and are sensitive to your schedule.
Any work that's needed is explained along with itemized costs. The repair is always done right the first time and I can trust that my car will be safe and run properly under their care.

JAMES D.
Nissan Rogue
05/08/2019
Great car repair place!
New Age is clean and efficientl. The mechanic/owner is a great guy and he is very fair. Prices are not unreasonable. Highly recommended.

AP
AILENE P.
Palm Beach, FL
BMW 540i
04/27/2019
Dependable and excellent service
New Age Automotive has been my very dependable and excellent mechanic for many years. I highly recommend them.