GM
Gail M.
Florida
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Gail said the staff provided very good service.

CLARKE B.
Jupiter, FL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thanks
Always professional and fair
Manager from New Age Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for your review Clarke. We appreciate you as always! We are going to reach out to you shortly :)

NC
NICHOLAS C.
09/16/2020
Great service fair price, knowledgeable staff

BRIAN M.
Lake Worth, FL
Ford Expedition
Honest repair shop
Andrew and his team are very professional. It is such a relief to find an honest and fair repair shop. Always a great experience there. Have been going there for years.

RZ
REIGAN Z.
Riviera Beach, FL
09/11/2020
Salon owner
Always a pleasant experience. They are very accommodating and fair. Andrew goes above and beyond.

Kia Optima
09/10/2020
Very responsive and helpful.
I had a small crisis, a slow leak in one tire and I was far from my regular shop in Boca Raton. They took care of my problem promptly and pleasantly.

CHRIS C.
Mustang a/c
Brought my car in on Wednesday afternoon they diagnosed problem with a/c and had car back to me Thursday awesome work and fast and no BS

NC
NINOSKA C.
The Best
The staff are very friendly and I am happy with the service

CAROL S.
INFINITI FX35
09/02/2020
Excellent service every time
Great experience as always. Repair work is done quickly and reliably. The owner Andrew is very knowledgeable and a nice person as well. Tech staff is very professional and the shop is clean and organized.

HM
Herb M.
Palm Beach, FL
09/01/2020
Andrew is a conscientious employer with a dutiful and respected staff all geared to fulfill Vehicle Customer wishes.
New Age Automotive

I found the shop clean and neat with a genial competent staff. Andrew made it a point to explain the rudiments of necessary repairs on a complex Jaguar XJ8L 2005. I was briefed at crucial junctures to keep me abreast. This transparency provided me with a comfort factor without any surprises. Andrew and his staff have won my respect as a continuing Customer. I also was quite impressed with the depth and thoroughness of your "Terms of Service". Herb Mallard

HM
HERB M.
Palm Beach, FL
Cadillac DTS
09/01/2020
Andrew is a conscientious with a dutiful and respected staff all geared to fulfill Customer wishes.

Herb Mallard

AG
AVTANDIL G.
08/26/2020
Reliable and knowledgeable staff
The job is always done on time.

PL
PAUL L.
Lake Worth, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2020
Very professional. prompt service, clean.
I received very professional and prompt service. Was in and out in 45 minutes for a battery change. Very clean, neat and organized garage!

CG
CLARE G.
08/22/2020
Excellent service every time
Always great service, monitors my old engine for any small concerns before they become large problems.

PR
PAUL R.
08/20/2020
Professional & efficient service
The owner, Andrew, is surely involved in all the repairs and service. The newly remodeled facility is clean and safe.
I have recommended this business to others successfully.