Joe B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to the business for 7 years and never had a problem. The work is timely, he has a good relationship with the owner and he takes all his needs there for service.

Jeremiah H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the business does good work quickly.

June M.
Toyota Yaris
02/02/2019
Long time association and good honest service at a good price
I just had very extensive work, including a new clutch. I cannot evaluate the service for a couple of months to see if I follow recommendations on how to use the clutch, whether the clutch will hold up. If it does, the service is great. If not, it could be me or the service. Ask me in a couple of months.

GW
Gary W.
01/29/2019
Always great work
Chris gives fair pricing up front, doesn't do work that isn't necessary, fits me in whenever i need it and is a nice guy!

GD
George D.
Chatham, NJ
Cadillac CTS Sedan
01/26/2019
Service with a smile...
Routine maintenance done quickly and expertly. I will continue to go to New Palumbo's. Nice people! George D.

NS
Naomi S.
Springfield, NJ
01/25/2019
Most Expert and Honest
I began using Chris's New Palumbo years ago for my 2003 Honda Civic. Chris and all his staff are honest, expert, efficient, reliable and quick to diagnose and fix a problem. They are the best!!!!

MA
Mary A.
New Jersey
Jeep Compass
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff was helpful and the service was efficient.

Mohinder S.
New Jersey
Acura MDX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Mohinder said the service was prompt.

Mary M.
Short Hills, NJ
01/08/2019
Always efficient, knowledgeable, thorough, reasonable and courteous.

West Orange, NJ
Nissan Sentra
01/04/2019
Honesty and experience
Chris is an honest guy when it comes to telling you what’s actually needing to be done to your car, he doesn’t try and make you fix things that doesn’t need to be just to make an extra buck. Highly recommend Palumbos to anyone needing auto repairs.

Matthew B.
Montclair, NJ
12/22/2018
They changed my oil same day I asked them to do it and fixed the air pressure in my tire for free. They’ve done other repairs for me as well. I think they’re honest good mechanics.

PD
Paul D.
12/12/2018
Service was great. Chris is a great mechanic, knows exactly what is wrong with my car and fixes at a fair price

David D.
11/30/2018
Super Service, always friendly!
Great service as always!

Jorge P.
Hillside, NJ
11/29/2018
05' Subaru Outback XT
Definitely not a Subaru technician ............

EW

NS
Naomi S.
Springfield, NJ
11/28/2018
The best, fastest, most honest
I took my Honda in for 90,000 mile check and oil change thinking it would be hours and hundreds of dollars. Chris got my car done earlier than I thought as it was completed early and there were no hidden costs or extra costs and it was not an expensive job. And I feel confident after three years with the New Palumbo's that I am safe driving my 15 year old car!

11/27/2018
Great Job!
Great job! Chris and the team are the best!

June M.
Toyota Yaris
11/17/2018
fast and efficient. They correct what is failing at a reasonable price. Need to put new mileage return when due for next visit.
good and reasonable service

PD
Praju D.
Short Hills, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Praju said the business was good and it was satisfactory and on time.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/13/2018
Great Place To Take Your Family's Cars
New Palumbo's always does right by my family. We have been taking our cars there for more than a decade and are always greeted with smiling faces and knowledgeable employees. No matter the issue, and with a family of 5 there are always issues, New Palumbo's has always been able to resolve in a timely and cost effective manner. Even when some of us moved slightly out of town, we still prefer to bring our cars to New Palumbo's when a light comes on or a service time is near.