NS
Naomi S.
Springfield, NJ
01/21/2020
The very best!
New Palumbos car repair shop is fast, inexpensive, complete, honest and reliable for all your car repair and inspection services. They keep my car in perfect shape even though its got 90,000 miles and is quite old!

GK
Gaurav K.
New Jersey
Mazda CX-9
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Gaurav said it was a good experience.

NS
Naomi S.
Springfield, NJ
12/11/2019
The best and only place you should take your car!
I took my car in a half hour early and was taken right away and the hour wait turned out to be less than a half hour. The service is fast, accurate and the right price. People should choose this place over all the rest!!

Dan H.
12/09/2019
Excellent! They are the best!
Palumbos is the best service center I’ve ever encountered in my 30 years of driving

AG
Andrew G.
Ford Expedition
11/23/2019
terrific service§
Honest, trustworthy, excellent communication and a terrific value for the service. Won't take my cars anywhere else.

Union, NJ
11/08/2019
The New Palumbo’s was recommended to me by a friend several years ago for service on my sister’s car. Chris and staff were exceptionally professional, friendly, and reasonably priced. Since my car was newer and a pre-paid maintenance plan in place, I had not used Palumbo’s for my personal car service. Now that my service agreement with the dealer is done I chose to take my vehicle to this service station for my car. They truly accommodated me with the time slot I needed after work and performed the service on my car in a timely manner. After dealing with the place I purchased my car from and having to wait for hours for a simple oil change, not to mention things they wanted to sell me that I did not need, I’m happy to say that the New Palumbo’s is now my place to go for my car service needs.
I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone who needs honest, professional, reasonably priced, and friendly service

NC
Newton C.
GMC Suburban
11/07/2019
Brake line
Chris and his guys were very accommodating to fit me into their schedule. They knew my truck and understood what to fix.

Richie S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Richie said they are good.

BD
Brian D.
Roselle Park, NJ
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Brain said every time he has something done at this business they go above and beyond. The staff really enjoy what they do. He has never seen an angry customer , every one is always so happy and thankful. They are very trust worthy and he would let them tinker with any one of his vehicles.

MK
Mim K.
10/20/2019
Just the Best!
I'm so grateful for Chris Palumbo! He always answers all my questions (without making me feel 'foolish' - as some of them probably are!).

He's kind, considerate - and always takes care of me (and my car!) as soon as he possibly can.... which is often just as soon as I bring it in.

(Not for major repairs - this is for tire pressure checked as well as wiper blades and arms fixed.) I'm comfortable knowing I have a great, reasonable ($) place to bring my car for service.

I TRUST PALUMBOS!

Jenifer P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business was very convenient and did exactly what she needed.

Judy K.
Mercedes-Benz C320
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Judy said Chris Sr is very good and also a great mechanic.

Sean M.
10/15/2019
Always reliable service
Reliable reasonable and prompt

Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
10/12/2019
I recently got a nail in my tire on a Friday afternoon around 4pm and I happened to be in the area. Palumbo’s was amazing- they were nice enough to take a look at it and patch it on the spot. If I brought it to the dealer it would have cost me hundreds of dollars (they probably would have recommended a new tire, wheel alignment, etc and I probably would have been without a car for a day or so). I was so grateful they were able and willing to fit me in at the end of the day!!! I had heard they were great from others (I work in the area and everyone in my office raves about them)- I definitely plan to use them for more routine maintenance from now on too!

Mazda 3