Business Solutions

New Palumbo's

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NL
Natalie L.
10/03/2022
Every time I have an issue with my car, Chris gets me in that very day.
I realized that I was way over due for an oil change, and Chris managed to fit me in later that sane day. I can’t say enough about how great the service at...

Dawne B.
09/30/2022
DMV Inspecrion
I always take my cars to Palumbo’s for their inspections and general maintenance. Chris and his team are fantastic!!!

AP
Adam P.
09/29/2022
30k Jeep service
Great friendly service , quick turnaround for NJ state inspection and full 30K Jeep service - highly recommended

Mike R.
09/27/2022
My trusted mechanics for over 10 years
Chris and team offer top notch work at a reasonable price. They are also very honest and you will never get work done that isn’t necessary. I’ve trusted them...

09/27/2022
Great people. Fast, efficient, done on time.