Charlene S.
Hampton, VA
02/03/2018
Great First Experience
I brought my car here today because my sister recommended them and I am so glad I did. I spoke with Jerry and he was friendly and personable. I took my car to a dealership(I know, I know..) and was told that my power steering hose/return line was leaking and I needed a flush etc etc and total was to be about 450 total. Brought it here and turns out that wasn't the case at all and he made my month. Just some clamp work. I might be saying that incorrectly but I was so happy when I was told that on the phone I might have missed the last bits haha. It's great finding a place where you don't feel taken advantage of and they appreciate your business. I highly recommend them as well and will be taking my car here for all future needs!

HH
Howard H.
11/20/2017
Great Service and Honest Work
I've been using New Town for about the last ten years. The price and quality of the service has been excellent. This include trouble shooting an air conditioning system, it need some work but not a complete new unit. I've bought tires here and they beat all prices even Costco. I wanted a quiet, no noise tire, and that is what they installed. Transmission went south and they replace/repaired it cheaper than any of the specialty shops. I get all my oil and tire rotations here.

HH

Jonathan K.
Laurel, DE
07/17/2017
Fuel pump $$$$$
Needed to have car checked for a fuel problem. After a 89$ check they told me I had a bad fuel pump. I called around to price one and they all said about 200$. When I talked to the man at New Town auto, he said it would cost about 900$ with tax. Could not see 700$ in labor when you tube said about 1.5 labor for a backyard mechanic. They knew I was out of town, so they jacked the price. Will NEVER go or recommend them to anyone. Williamsburg LOVE

TA
Tejas A.
12/07/2015
Honest
I looked up the reviews of mechanics in Williamsburg and New Town Auto had good reviews and they held true. I went to get my car inspected and they told me that I didn't need it done for another year and that I was good to go. They could easily have scammed me and charged me for the inspection and I appreciate it that they didn't. I know I'll be going there in the future if I need anything. It's hard to find an honest body shop so I'm glad I could.

CHRIS S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/02/2015
Trustworthy and great communication
My car needed quite a few repairs and they kept me in the loop the entire time and gave me estimates before doing any work. I appreciate the personal time they give to each customer- shows that they really care! Very happy with this business and will most definitely come back!!

KG
KAY G.
12/06/2014
Tire Sale
They were nice and friendly. I could drop it off and it was ready. They didn't try to get me to do anything else-they did just what I asked for and gave me a car wash.

RA
ROBERTA A.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/05/2014
love the people
People remember you. Their work is very good and they go the extra step to see that everything they promised gets done.

TYLER B.
12/02/2014
Friendly Staff
The staff at New Town Auto are great! They are able to answer any question and overall provide excellent customer service!

ROBERT H.
BMW 325Ci
12/01/2014
BMW repair
Great work on my BMW. Work was completed on time and at a great price.

JIM C.
Honda Accord
11/26/2014
Jerry and Dave and crew have always been reliable in keeping my car(s) running well and in great shape.

FG
FRANCES G.
Dodge Intrepid
11/22/2014
Friendly, fair, honest, trustworthy, accommodating
I have confidence in Jerry and his mechanics. They haven`t failed me yet.

AG
ANDREW G.
11/20/2014
Service is great, personel are helpful, knowledgeable, and professional.

DOROTHEY R.

ED D.
Dodge Charger
11/09/2014
Exceptional Service
Once again, I am on the receiving end of super service and spot on advice from Newtown. This is my "go to" place for my auto repair needs. It should be yours, too!

LL
LAWRENCE L.
Mazda CX-9
11/08/2014
convenient
Good hours and they do good work

CR
CHRIS R.
Chrysler Voyager
11/07/2014
Awesome!
I would not take my car anywhere else! As always, first rate professional service at reasonable rates.

CR
CHRIS R.
11/06/2014
Exceeds expectations
Once again Jerry and Dave exceeded my expectations. As always, first rate professional service at reasonable rates. I won't go anywhere else.

BEVERLY B.
Scion tC
11/05/2014
Friendly, reliable service done with care for customers.
We are so grateful for the care we receive at New Town Auto.

JAMES K.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/21/2014
Owner personally takes care of customers.
Have been taking all my cars to this business for the past 6 years. Fast service, reasonable price and very helpful.

BD
BILL D.
Honda Accord
10/20/2014
excellent service
once again, excellent, reliable service.