Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jaycee S.
Saturn Aura
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jaycee said it was fast and the price was good.

DIANE H.
03/08/2019
Professionalism and respect
Very professional and realistic about the work and price. Willing to work with you to help the stress level. I think all car repairs have a stress level. I never doubt what they tell me and feel secure in knowing that the work will be done correctly and I won't have to go back to have the repairs repared.

CO
CHERYL O.
Nissan Versa
03/04/2019
oil change
Service was quick and very polite!

HH
Henry H.
Yorktown, VA
Dodge Ram Van
02/22/2019
Good fast service!
Would recommend them to anyone if they want good reliable service!

HT
Happy T.
Saturn VUE
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Happy said that the place is a family owned small business that greeted her very well.

GJ
GARRETT J.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/13/2019
Good shop for auto repairs. Technicians listen, then act, that makes sense to me.
The shop handles my needs. they do good work. I do not need sunshine up my pants leg, Always dark in my pants when I go in for service.

CURTIS H.
Ford Police Interceptor
Hard to fix
I would like to thank Bill. They were very professional and persistent. Noise in front end was not easy to diagnose but they did and quickly got me back in bysiness.
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto & Air responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for your nice comments and your persistence to get this right.  We used all the resources and tried many different things to solve this.  Thanks again for your business and trust.

JE
JOANNE E.
02/12/2019
I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of as I have often felt at other places.
I feel very good about the help I have received from Bill Smith's auto.in taking care of my car..

JOHN B.
Dodge Sprinter
First Rate!
Having an oversized vehicle (Sprinter Van with diesel engine) it is hard to find someone to provide repair and maintenance. Since the van is a 2003 it needs some work occasionally! I have been a customer of Bill Smith's in the past, but I live in Smithfield, so I generally get vehicle maintenance locally there.
I stopped by to ask if they could work on my van, and they said they could. I was happy, and yesterday I had a door window repair, and the annual inspection. As in the past, the entire experience was the best! Jeff, a service manage, was engaging, friendly, and helpful in a few questions I had ( only recently purchase used van). Other people were helpful, and very friendly also.
As I had an appointment, the work was quickly done.......and a happy customer was on his way!!

TG
TERRY G.
Gloucester, VA
Lincoln MKX
02/07/2019
Outstanding customer service
This is a top notch place. They have great customer service and a very fair price. Are you tired of paying the ridiculous prices that dealerships charge? Are you tired of having to take your vehicle back two or three times for them to get it right? This will never happen at Bill Smith's Auto. Top quality service is what they provide at a price that will not break the bank. Give them a try, you will not regret it. I have been a customer now for 19 years.

GG
GREG G.
Williamsburg, VA
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/06/2019
They seem to really care
I am from Williamsburg but I go out of my way to take my vehicle to these guys. they know my vehicle and went out of their way to take good care of me, even offering to assist me with Transportation to and from Williamasburg. They all seemed to know my name and they were very communicative through the entire process. It felt right doing business with them.
Greg

CRAIG M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/05/2019
I am please with the cost for repairs.
I am very satisfied with their workmanship. Was able to give me same day service at a fair price.

JN
Great staff very professional

Toyota Avalon
02/04/2019
was great
It hard to find a good mechanic these days .

02/01/2019
Professional, kind, patient
The people of Bill Smith Auto never take advantage of a customer, they are always professional and kind never over charge. They make sure they explain everything before they do anything.

MF
MYRON F.
01/26/2019
My Big problems are small for them
No appt needed took my vehicle with major problems and made repairs by noon ... great job guys

BJ
BEVERLEY J.
Dodge Caliber
01/22/2019
The company was able to fix my car, not just take my money
I haven't had heat for an entire winter. Three different people said that it was fixed last 2 days and end with no heat. Bill smith auto said need heater coil. I have heat , I dont have anything else to say. Thank you

Pontiac G6
01/21/2019
Heater Core
Was a good experience, just need better communicationwith customers. I booked my first appointment on a Saturday and no one inform me they would be closed . Drove 20 mins just go back . But they fix my heater core

SG
Susan G.
01/14/2019
Customer Oriented
In November, my van required a lot of maintenance that would have cost too much to do at one time. Billy helped me schedule something every payday to get it all done. BSA kept my previous van running even though it didn't want to. I used to go to Peach on Mellen Street in Phoebus and was frantic when the station changed hands. I don't remember how I found out about Bill Smith Auto, but I can't think of going anywhere else.

CURTIS H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Unresolved issue
Unfortunately my last experience was longer then expected with problem not being resolved. Multiple attempts and costly repairs with condition still existing. Confidence level that they can fix it has me concerned about taking it back but money spent on previous work with out problem solved leads me back to them for resolution.