Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/18/2018
Jerry M
Bill Smith's has been around since I was a kid. So this is no fly by night company. I've always heard that they are so expensive. It's been my experience that you get what you pay for. The people at Bill Smith's provide excellent service and are very courteous. Their work is guaranteed. I'm a repeat customer because I like the work they do and the service they provide.

GV
Greg V.
Virginia
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the service was very good. The work was done at a good price. He was happy with his service.

FM
Frank M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business does good work and he appreciates everything.

ROD S.
Kia Rio
12/11/2018
friendly personal and honest service
been going there for 2 decades and they make you feel as comfortable as possible with price and work performed. and most important they stand behind their work and their word. any problems and they fix it immediately often absorbing the cost!!!! very rare anymore!!

ROBERT W.
Acura Legend
12/06/2018
Clean, comfortable waiting room and minimal wait.
Third time to the services. Never a problem.

GG
GENE G.
12/04/2018
Incredible service, as always!
My wife needed service on her new car to maintain the warranty from the dealership. The dealership couldn't get her car in, or accommodate our limited family schedule (special-needs adult son). As always, you folks said "Bring it right in, we'll take care of you". And you did. We just moved to Newport News this year but, to tell the truth, if we lived in Richmond, or VA Beach we would still bring our vehicles to you. Nice to know people you can depend on and trust.

Daniel S.
Lincoln Town Car
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service the business provided was good, but it was a bit expensive.

AC
ALNISHA C.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/30/2018
Car inspection
Very friendly people I went as soon as they opened I had 2 people in front of me my car was done in a timely matter

MARK G.
11/20/2018
Service you can trust
We have 5 vehicles we keep on the road and we bring them all to Bill Smith's for service. They will work with you to find the best solution whether it is keeping an old car in good shape or making sure a new car is getting the right maintenance. We have been doing business here for over 25 years and will keep coming back. They stand behind their work and are upfront about costs and expected time for the repairs.

Williamsburg, VA
11/19/2018
Got my desired appointment time no problem and called me as soon as service was done (very quick). Decent price too.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/17/2018
Bad Experience
This shop claimed that I gave them the wrong car key. After days of searching for it at my home I found it tagged and inside my car at the shop. They never even issued an apology which I would have accepted. Never again!!

MIKE B.
11/16/2018
Professional customer service
The Bill Smith Auto crew do an awesome job of taking professional care of our vehicles and I also appreciate their customer service. Thanks much.

MARCELLA B.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2018
Fast service and friendly
My car broke down along the road and towed it very quickly and serviced it fast .

Honda Civic del Sol
11/07/2018
Great Experience as Always!
I highly recommend Bill Smith's Auto! I've been taking my vehicles to Bill Smith's for years and have never been disappointed. They are true professionals who can be trusted to provide you fair and honest assessments of your vehicle's needs along with exceptional service and expertise. I'm so thankful to have found them years ago and look forward to bringing my vehicles to them for many years to come! Thank you Bill Smith's!

AH
Arthur H.
Cadillac DTS
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said they did a good job.

DT
DANIEL T.
11/04/2018
"Top Notch"
Bill Smith's is Top Notch. #1 for all my auto repairs.

DAN C.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/03/2018
Exceptional service every visit!
Great place for all your automotive needs.

CINDY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/03/2018
Customer Service
I get my oil changed and state inspections done here as they are right next door to my office. I get great customer service and everyone is very friendly

LEE B.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/02/2018
Great, friendly service.
Had my car's A/C compressor replaced. Repair done quickly and efficiently. Friendly staff.

LL
Landon L.
Virginia
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Landon said the business has good service, the employees are polite, always nice and they do quick work. He stated he felt like he is treated like family.