DAVID B.
Ford Freestyle
04/01/2020
Check Engine warning light illuminated and engine running rough
I have been doing business with Bill Smith's for 30 years and have always been thoroughly pleased with their work. The service writers will always take time to explain what is wrong with your vehicle and why and how it should be fixed. I feel that these people are honest and their prices are fair.

MARCELLA B.
Nissan Maxima
04/01/2020
Service and friendly staff
I dropped my car off and got fast service which I appreciate the friendly service they had. Yes I will be telling folks about the quality of work that was done.

JIM T.
Hampton, VA
Lexus LS 430
03/31/2020
A/C Service
Quality service. They do what they say that they are going to do, and do it. I have worked with Billy Reeves on projects involving my car and truck, and he is a class guy and professional. If you need A/c Work done, they have my highest endorsement.

SO
SANDRA O.
03/25/2020
routine
efficient, friendly service, always!

Hampton, VA
Honda Civic del Sol
03/22/2020
Service Second to None!
Fortunately, Bill Smith's Auto came through, as they always do! From sending the tow driver to get my inoperable Honda Del Sol to the shop, diagnosing the problems, keeping me informed of the repairs (and costs) needed, and completing the job in the most efficient manner, Bill Smith's did not miss a mark! I know the shop is a busy one, but each representative is personable enough to make me think my vehicle is the only one they're working on at the time. Honest, dependable, and outstanding technicians! Could not speak more highly of them and the outstanding work they do!!!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Surry, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/13/2020
Service staff were great
My experience was great. I arrived at 8 am, and they had my problem diagnosed and solved and was out by 9:30 AM. The service staff were friendly and helpful, providing explanation for what was done to correct my issue. I had the do work 30+ Years ago, and am still very pleased. Great to have a lasting and reliable business around for great service.

Williamsburg, VA
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/11/2020
Really focused on customer service
The vehicle they service for us is a special vehicle used to transport my father who is in a wheel chair. The vehicle is big and old and the enabled us get it serviced and back to my dad in time for his next doctors appointment. They made it really easy and where completely reliable, all the while focusing on ease and convenience for my family.

RE
REGINOLD E.
03/10/2020
As Always great service
For several years I’ve been entrusting my vehicles maintenance and repairs to Bill Smith’s, they are informative with upfront pricing and has been pleasant to deal with from day one.

Don R.
GMC Acadia
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Don said it wasn't a perfect experience but it was good. He said he appreciated their timeliness.

Janette R.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Janette said Bill always looks out for her and does a good job. She will need to get the money together to replace the alternator.

SR
Sherrell R.
Virginia
Dodge Charger
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Sherrell said her experience was great. Everyone was very helpful, fast and informational. They answered everything and helped her with all of her needs. They were conveniently located and she liked them.

DEL M.
02/28/2020
Great service everyone I spoke to there was great service was fast and I would send anyone to them
I would never go anywhere else Forest Service on my car San Francisco everything was very satisfactory

V
Valued Customer
Ford E450 Super Duty
02/22/2020
I can always count on them for our service repairs. Excellent customer service. Turn around time is detrimental to our business and they make it happen for us! Thank you

Lisa M.
Virginia
Mitsubishi Galant
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was good. The staff are pleasant and listened to her concerns.

DONALD G.
02/06/2020
Inspection
Dropped off the truck in the early morning and received a message the truck was done about an hour later. I Asked to drop off the van for inspection when I picked up the the truck. Same thing about hour or so later it was ready.
Prompt friendly service as always. Thank you Bill Reeves!