Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LT
LARRY T.
Hampton, VA
10/22/2018
Revisit for a defective blend door actuator
Bill Smith's was top notch in addressing the issue with the blend door actuator. They had installed an after market unit, and then installed a second after market unit which did the same thing. They were determined to resolve the issue, which they did by installing a Ford actuator which completely resolved the issue. I am very satisfied with their competence and quality of service!

ASHLEY M.
Cadillac STS
10/20/2018
Awesome
I turned in my Cadillac and they really hooked it up. They gave me a price I couldn't refuse and were cheaper than other place I've called. With it being a Cadillac I knew I was looking at spending a lot of money but with them I feel like I really got a great deal. My car runs better than it ever did and I will recommend them to anyone that needs work done to their vehicle. I love these guys.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/18/2018
Professional Service
The folks at Bill Smith are always helpful and professional. I have 4 vehicles. The only place that I will have them to be serviced and inspected is at Bill Smith's because of their proactive attitude towards their customers. Thanks guys !
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the kind words and it was nice to speak with you yesterday morning.

KH

BARBARA S.
Cadillac Seville
10/15/2018
The expertise.
I am so thankful that the part that is needed is being gotten. Thank you so much for doing that. The first part ordered by me was ineffective.

MICHAEL R.
Chevrolet
10/09/2018
Excellent service.

DY
DARRYL Y.
10/06/2018
Service is always outstanding,
Service has always been outstanding, recommend everyone to try them

BK
Betty K.
Virginia
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the service was fantastic.

Experienced, knowledgeable and Trustworthy
Recently I was hearing squealing from my front brakes. They were replaced within 60 days, so I wanted to find out possibly why the new brakes were squealing. Unannounced and without an appointment, the service department took a look at the brakes, determined what the problem was and very clearly advised me what the solution would be. I was in and out in less than 60 minutes. You can trust this place to get the job done right the first time and competitively priced.
They understand it's not just a vehicle, it's how someone's wife commutes to work, or how a Veteran gets to his doctor appointments safely and what the 16 year old daughter uses to learn how to drive. They are very safety conscious.
Thank you.
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words as well as your trust with your vehicles.

CF
CHARLES F.
Friendly
Very professional

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/05/2018
Bill Smith's has been around since I was a child. They're a trustworthy, service oriented business.
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for both your business and your kind words.

JN
James N.
GMC Pickup
10/05/2018 Category: Service
James said he has had bad experiences with this business in the past but he would still recommend this business for service.

STEVE C.
Wicomico, VA
09/29/2018
Honest and Dependable Service
Bill Smith's Auto has a reputation for providing honest and dependenable service. Very satisfied will all services provided on our vehicle. If you are looking for exceptional and courteous service, you need to look no further than Bill Smith's Auto.

MU
MICHAEL U.
Mazda MPV
09/28/2018
Excellent Customer Service!!
I was impressed by the honesty and professional integrity displayed by the employees at Bill Smith's Auto. I brought my vehicle in on Wednesday, September 26th, to get them to look at a cooling system problem that I had with my 2003 Mazda MPV. It is now running a lot smoother and I can finally hear the radiator fan motor running. I was also able to get my A/C working again as well. There were no hidden charges nor did they try to get any additional repairs beyond what I needed for my cooling system. The cost for the repairs was actually less than what they had quoted me initially. They also kept the doors of communication open with me as things were progressing in the repair. Lastly, I want to especially thank Billy for providing me transportation home on Wednesday and for coming to pick me up on Thursday since I had no form of transportation while my car was being worked on. Billy is an extremely nice guy and was very accommodating, without any hesitation, to help me out. Mr. Bill Smith is probably smiling from heaven on the legacy that he left and how the current staff is upholding that legacy. You have made a customer for life! Thanks again and God bless you all!
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your business.

EA
EDWIN A.
Ford Freestyle
09/26/2018
State and oil change
Thanks, it was very fast.

TW
Tommie W.
Nissan Versa
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tommie said this business is courteous and they give good service.

LW
Larry W.
Virginia
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business provided good service.

MIKE B.
Nissan Sentra
09/20/2018
Professional Service
The guys at Bill Smith's always take good care of my vehicles and myself. That's why I have stayed with them only for my car services.
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for your kind words Mike.  Please feel free to refer a friend.  We appreciate your partnership,

GC
GLENN C.
09/20/2018
My 2002 Jeep was fixed.
They listened, they fixed it and we are completely satisfied!!! Would highly recommend you to our friends!

09/19/2018
Love Bill Smith’s Auto
Bill Smith’s is my go to place for my 2002 Grand Jeep Cherokee. Love this car and only take it only to the best when it needs to be serviced.....which is Bill Smith’s Auto. They are conscientious and courteous. I feel confident driving my Jeep after it is checked out by them.
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for your kind words as well as your loyalty.  Enjoy the jeep!