DONALD G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/20/2021
fixing bnl alternator and automotive 's mess
Took my car to bill smith's to fix an issue another shop caused.They were able to find the problem and fix it. Great bunch of people will return in future.
DONALD G.

FB
FRANCES B.
01/16/2021
The people
The people are friendly, their work ethic is excellent and the prices are reasonable!

TW
TOM W.
01/09/2021
Car runs good but dented
I have used Bill Smith’s with great satisfaction for some years. I recently took my 4RUNNER in and had a new alternator installed. I went home with a well running vehicle and a deep dent that wasn’t there when I left it off. They contend it must have been there when I left it. I would advise future customers to do a thorough inspection of their vehicle at drop off and share the results with the shop.

Mike P.
Nissan Frontier
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided good service.

Lexus GX 470

Ernest D.
Hampton, VA
Saturn SL2
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Ernest said this business is a good place to go. They have good people, he has used them for the past 3 years.

GV
George V.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
George said the business got the vehicle done in a timely manner, he needed it for an important event at a particular time, and it was ready.

BK
BRAD K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/31/2020
Quick Service
When my engine light came on in my 2004 Chevy truck, I thought about getting a diagnostic computer to find out what the problem is and fixing it my self. Then I thought, 'it maybe something I can not correct myself. That is when I decided to let the experts handle it. Glad I did. Not only did they fix the problem with a sensor but they also replaced my serpentine which was needed. Quick turnaround.

Lee S.
Sandyville, WV
Ram 2500
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Lee said the business's employees helped him, he was in a little bit of a bind and he ended up paying over $400. He added he thought they were trying to mark up the prices where they could, and he didn't agree with the prices.

12/24/2020
Amazing service
Very friendly, and easy to work with. They are the nicest bunch and were very helpful and accommodating. I will be taking my car there again without a doubt! I highly recommend going here for your car services.

KH
KEVIN H.
12/18/2020
Trusted & Excellent!
This is our most TRUSTED auto shop because of the YEARS of Excellence and affordability!

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Suffolk, VA
12/17/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Thanks

GH
GARY H.
12/17/2020
Thermostat Stuck
No heat in the Jeep. These guys found the issue, fixed it and back to me the same day. It is not blowing HOT! Thanks again guys. First fixed my A/C and now my heat.

Johnny W.
Nissan Rogue
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Johnny said they are professional and on top of everything. They call him during the process of service.

SARAH H.
12/11/2020
Awesome!
I have always had wonderful service from Bill Smith’s! I would recommend them to anyone. They are very trustworthy and professional.