MAEGEN D.
Acura RDX
09/19/2020
Knowledgeable, Timely, Friendly
I have taken all of my vehicles here for maintenance and repair. It is a well run business and all of the mechanics are amazing.

TG
TERRY G.
Gloucester, VA
Lincoln MKX
09/18/2020
Fast, Courteous and Reliable
This place is amazing. They continually provide Fast, Courteous and Reliable Service. This is their standard time and time again. If you want it done right the first time at a fair and reasonable price, this should be your only stop.

KI
KENNY I.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/16/2020
good work ethics and good machanics
I have been going there for over five years and I will continue to do so.

JUNE T.
09/15/2020
Great Customer Service with a Smile.
Greeted with a Smile. Eye contact, Knowledgeable and Honest.

MA
MARVIN A.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/11/2020
Very trustworthy company.
Excellent service by very knowledgeable people. They have performed numerous repair and maintenance jobs for me and my relatives.

ST
Steven T.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Steven said the people were very professional and the business was clean plus good work.

09/06/2020
Another great service visit at Bill Smiths. We have been customers for 30 years and are pleased with the consistently high level of service and the down to earth recommendations for repairs. This visit was for an oil and filter change, the kind of routine maintenance that keeps our cars running well.

PA
Patrick A.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was very quick, knowledgeable, and got his vehicle done. He says the price wasn't too bad.

Chevrolet Traverse
09/03/2020
Happy Customer
I always have a wonderful experience. Bill Smith's Auto only does what is needed to be done to my vehicle. Very Satisfied customer

KP
Kristen P.
Scion xB
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Kristen said the staff are always great and they have good customer service.

RODNEY C.
Saturn VUE
08/29/2020
5 star rating
Honest, reputable business. Will not take advantage of you. The only place to go.

DAVID B.
Yorktown, VA
08/27/2020
State Inspection
My vehicle inspection was accomplished promptly. I appreciated that all the appropriate protocols dealing with Covid-19 prevention appeared to
be being complied with.

08/25/2020
Not so great
Well I guess it`s a sign of the times. I have taken my truck there for the past 8 years for my inspection always great service before. I failed this time , no big deal I fixed it the same day. But here`s the sad part . I didn`t know or realized that they schedule everyone at 8 am in the morning . I dropped it off at 8 am that morning and had to call back later that day to find out if it was ready missed a half a days work because of it a full day total over all .I thought when it`s scheduled they do it then. Well almost 2 weeks later is the soonest they could get me back in to look and see the problem was fixed there is a little more to the story . I know the world is in a crazy place right now. But please explain this to customer next time. I do not blame them but please let people know what`s going on. Cost me time and money.To set it right I took it back this morning and explained to them the situation and I was taken care of and out the door at 8:21 am so it was annoying but in the end I was treated right.

FR
FRANKLIN R.
Land Rover LR3
08/22/2020
A/C Finally Fixed
Another well know shop on Pembroke Avenue who's name I want mentioned, couldn't fix the A/C on my LR3. However, Bill Smith was able to get my A/C running without issues cheaper than the other shop,

MARY M.
Yorktown, VA
Chrysler Cirrus
08/21/2020
Exceptional service
I am never disappointed in the friendly caring customer service I received. They always go the extra mile to be sure the job is done and it is done right. I feel secure that when they have done the work I won’t have anymore problems with it. I believe the work is always done right and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them!!!!