Latest Review over 1 year ago

CD
Caleb D.
07/05/2018
They did exactly what I asked without trying to sell me anything extra. Fairly priced and done in a very reasonable time period. I’ll certainly be returning to them in the future.

ME
Michael E.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/15/2017
They do a great job! Andrew answered the phone with an upbeat voice which is very different from most mechanic/mechanic shops. Still had great customer service in person. Initially I came to have my Pittman arm but torqued down and he took my van right in, said it would only take a couple minutes, and didn’t even charge me. Needless to say I came back the next week so they could diagnose my ABS light. Even took me out to point out other areas of concern and one serious area of concern I wasn’t even aware of. I would highly recommend Newman’s Automotive.

AR
Adeeb R.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/14/2017
Family owned and operated
This place is family owned and operated and Mr. Newman and his sons are great guys to talk to. They know their stuff when it comes to knowledge of working on cars. They have vast knowledge of working on all types of cars and have passion for building sports cars. ( caught them building a Ford ST engine 400+ HP )

Thanks for adding the parts on my Civic Type R! Will be back to add more parts!

TH
Teri H.
12/13/2017
Great Customer Service and Repair needs
Newman's automotive not only took care of my immediate needs but did an overall inspection of future needs based on Safety, Repair, Maintenance, Cosmetic needs.
My immediate needs were taken care of and they would have been done by 4, but they stayed late on a Friday when we found an original part needed replacing. (my mileage is over 100,000).
A man came in after that when I was ready to leave and he had broke down across the street from the shop.
Not only did they diagnose but stayed even later to help him.
The attitude at Newman's is you are treated honestly and like family.

Ryleigh S.
12/13/2017
Wonderful people!
I had truck trouble as soon as I moved to town. I found these guys online and will never go anywhere else. Their prices are fair and they are easy to schedule with. They were very honest with me about the work that needed to be done and walked me through the whole process.

Kent M.
12/12/2017
Great service and a fair price. I recommend. My only complaint is this website (sure critic) for making me type 250 characters......................................................................................... 😃.............................

Matt B.
12/06/2017
Thank you!
You all do great work, fast, and at a super reasonable price. Booking an appointment is always easy. Getting in and out of the shop is convenient. And everyone that I've recommended go to your shop have said the same thing. Thank you for always being my go-to for car repair/maintenance needs!

Libbie B.
Buick Rendezvous
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Libbie said this business provides good service.

Sergio C.
Ram 1500
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said she received good service from this business.

Rose M.
11/10/2017
Very personable and knowledgeable
Didn't think I would ever trust a =n automotive shop like I do Newman's Automotive. I would highly recommend them.

John F.
10/30/2017
Competent, and good customer service.
Repairs were well done on time. Very courteous and competent. Clean office area.

Morgan G.
10/28/2017
Newman’s Auto is so wonderful because I know that I and my car will always be taken excellent care of.
I absolutely love Newman’s Auto. They are extremely ethical and at the same time they’re fabulous mechanics. I think of them as the doctors for my car. We go for healthy car visits so we don’t have to get sick and end up in the hospital. I am very grateful that I found Newman’s Auto. Highest kudos!

PB
Pam B.
10/24/2017
great service
Always good honest service. Thanks!

Janice T.
Nissan Rogue
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Janice said this business was a little expensive. The staff were able to get her in and out, in a reasonable amount of time.

MN
Maria N.
Mazda Protege5
10/19/2017
Friendly People, Great Service
Everyone was very nice and friendly when I called and went in to pick up my car. The sweet puppy in the lobby was a joy as well. The service I received was well done and very quick. They took good care of me, and I will be coming back again!

BF
Blake F.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Blake said the service was quick, easy. He did not have any issues.

Matthew W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2017
Good, quick, honest and reliable service
I was a first time customer and had a very good experience. The appointment was on time, the work was done for a fair price in a very timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Newman's.

PB
Pam B.
09/24/2017
great service
Always friendly service. Thanks!
David N. from Newman's Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks for the great review, Pam!

Jason L.
09/13/2017
They're really good. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, quality service and quality products. Also, they will tell you like it is. They aren't gonna advise you to put 6 grand into a 4 thousand dollar car. Lastly, it's a really good place to take a potential buy before you fork over your money to a stranger for a used car.
David N. from Newman's Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks for taking the time to review with us, Jason! We value your business!

ED
Edward D.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Edward said this business provided quality service.
David N. from Newman's Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

We appreciate your business, Edward!