Business Solutions

Niel's Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KO
KAITLYN O.
09/22/2022
Neil is great!!
Neil is wonderful! My family has gone to him for years. He is super nice and thorough and always efficient!

DA
DANIEL A.
09/20/2022
Though it was a very busy morning, the services provided were still met with great satisfaction.

ES
ERICA S.
09/17/2022
Service @ Niel’s Car Service
I can always count on Neil to let me know what might be needed next on my ‘09 Corolla. Neil’s service is always excellent and super friendly!!

JESSE T.
09/13/2022
Always excellent service
The best mechanic I’ve ever been to, hands down. He is always honest and very reasonable pricing.

KA
KEN A.
09/08/2022
Quality work / good value
I followed Neil from his former Thousand Oaks location to Moorpark because he provides quality work at a fair price. I can count on the work being done close...