JOHN P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/14/2019
Auto Service at it's Best
Niel's Auto Service always thinks through the whole process. By doing this they save multiple returns by fixing the problem completely. They are the best !!!

LG
LINDA G.
06/14/2019
Honest and trustworthy
My husband drives the 2001 Odyssey they service. We've taken our cars there for over 15 years and would highly recommend them without hesitation. My new 2018 CRV gets free oil changes from the dealer but if it is ever recommend to get service by them I will do it with Niel if he agrees.

RICH C.
06/11/2019
Always great service
Neil is always professional, friendly, and helpful. Been going to him for years. He's worked on several cars of mine and my friends who I confidently recommend. Save money and use a local pro.

LAURA B.
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2019
Great as always Neil, thanks

ST
SHERI T.
06/07/2019
Great service and customer engagement.
My entire immediate family brings their cars here to Neil’s for service. I had not actually visited there myself until today. I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly and quickly the process of servicing my car went. I found them to be personable, professional and efficient... not to mention the reasonable rates they charge for the various needs we have had for our cars over the past two years. We have searched long and hard for a mechanic we can trust and communicate our needs with. I am happy to say that it hurts a lot less now when there is something wrong with one of our vehicles, because we know we will be treated with honesty and respect. Thank you, Neil’s ♥️

CATHY W.
BMW 328i
06/05/2019
Location
I was able to get my BMW in for brakes the same day. The job was completed within 2 hours.
Neil the owner was pleasant.

JE
JOAN E.
Agoura Hills, CA
06/03/2019
I felt like I was taken care of nicely
Good service and done promptly

JANINE A.
Cadillac CTS
06/01/2019
Neil
Service was great and the price was reasonable.

JULIE K.
05/20/2019
Honest, quick and thorough
Took our daughter’s car in for an oil change and the service engine light was on. Niel is always honest about what needs to be fixed versus what can reasonably wait a little bit. Delivers in time and well priced.

ZN
ZACK N.
Toyota Prius c
05/18/2019
Great and fast service
Niel is very professional. He cares about you and does quick and quality work. I’ll be back.

AF
ALETA F.
Saturn Aura
05/18/2019
Best Service
They took my car as soon as I arrived, estimated the wait time and completed the job. Great service with a 😃.

AP
ART P.
Wilmington, CA
Honda Element
05/16/2019
Auto mechanic
Many long time customers as myself, comparable prices, honest about mechanical work needed.

GS
GLENN S.
Camarillo, CA
05/16/2019
Total car care
Neil and his team are awesome! Been with him for almost 20 yrs. Neil looks after the car doing only what is needed to keep things running smooth and safe ...and always at a reasonable cost.

KU
KEVIN U.
05/15/2019
Great communication. They do what they say they’re going to do. And they get it done on time.
What would you want from your mechanic?
Honest reliable service?
Take the time to explain the issues?
Genuinely friendly?
Someone you would be proud to refer your friends and family to?
Neils Automotive gets a positive check for all these questions. I’ve never felt so confident with A Mechanic before. It’s nice to have a trusted advisor on your side. I highly recommend Neils Automotive without hesitation. He’s been servicing my car needs for several years.

Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/14/2019
Trustworthy
Family centered, trustworthy business! I felt very confident having Niel work on my car. I highly recommend this business!

DAVID G.

RON D.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/09/2019
Amazing Service
Neil’s auto is always very prompt and professional. These are the only guys I trust with my car.

EC
ED C.
05/05/2019
Quick service
Always appreciate the little extra like rotating my tires and checking my brakes for free with the coolant service.

TC
TONY C.
Westlake Village, CA
Ford Expedition
05/03/2019
Best service !!
Neil’s is the best he fixed my expedition when no one else could .

MICHAEL S.
Camarillo, CA
05/02/2019
HONEST
Neils is very honest and fair.. I wouldn’t take my vehicle to anyone else.