Simi Valley, CA
Mazda CX-5
11/19/2020
Fast service!
Fast service! Prices are great!

GW
GENE W.
11/17/2020
The best!
Neil’s auto service is the best, very efficient, professional A+ service

RV
RICHY V.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/16/2020
Fixed my car
Amazing! He repaired my car. Thank you so much! Did a great job!

CHRISTINA W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/16/2020
The most honest mechanic I’ve ever met!
Neil’s is an honest business doing fantastic work and I always refer business for him because I want everyone to know how great they are!

GC
GLENN C.
Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2020
Honest, professional amd reliable work
My family has been using Neil for all our auto repairs for years. He is honest, reliable, professional and someone you can trust that will always do great work.

SR
SUE R.
Camarillo, CA
11/10/2020
Neil is always so helpful.
As i said before, Neil is always so helpful. He is also very kind, never does anything to your vehicle without telling you about it first.

Acura MDX
11/08/2020
Acura MDX 2005 Great Repair Job
Great job at determining the problems and quickly getting them repaired since this vehicle is the only transportation available.
thanks!

DEWEY H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/08/2020
Easy and quick!
I like the way that Niel and I can always decide on the time and day to get my car worked on that works for both of us. I can trust him to give me a legitimate appraisal of the work to be done and the cost. It is a win-win for the customer (me) and Niel.

ZN
ZACK N.
Toyota Prius c
11/06/2020
Best service in town
I’ve known Niel for many years, and he always provides the best service and quality work. He is the guy you and your family can always rely on to get your cars well serviced and moving. Will be back and highly recommend!

DA
DANIEL A.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/05/2020
Customer service and car care.
Niel is very friendly with his customers and is efficient in making sure his staff provides quality car care.

DK
DEANNA K.
Acura MDX
11/04/2020
Great Service everytime
Friendly, honest, fair prices. I was recommended to Neil's Automotive and have been very satisfied with their service. I would recommend to family and friends.

MIKE H.
Ram 1500
10/31/2020
Great service.
I called Niel at 8.00 on Saturday morning with what I thought was a busted hose. Turns out it was a cracked coolant reservoir. Niel had me out of there in a few hours. He did what he said he would do at the exact price he promised.

Mike

10/31/2020
Excellent mechanics. Personal service.
Thanks to Neil I’ve been able to prevent expensive problems and enjoy enjoy my car for many years.

GMC Yukon
10/30/2020
Niel is fair and honest shop owner

KZ
KIMBERLY Z.
Hyundai Accent
10/27/2020
Amazing Service
My family and I have been going to Niel's for years! His service is fast and he always takes the time to inspect your car regardless of what you bring it in for. His prices are fair and frankly I don't want to bring my car anywhere else because Niel and his team are amazing.