Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MARK L.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/16/2021
Thorough Deal
Niel checked my Toyota Highlander thoroughly to fix its noticeable driving problems. He fixed multiple issues (oil leak, replaced two belts, and replaced wheel bearings) for a good price. I appreciate his honesty and fairness.

MARY LEE L.
05/12/2021
friendly, honest, careful
service is perfect as always

05/10/2021

DEBRA D.
05/06/2021
Professional, Knowledgeable, & Froendly
I am so appreciative to have been referred to Niel’s Auto Service. FINALLY- someone I can trust! When I first took my car to him he told me what I needed but said I could wait until I needed my oil change. After my previous experience with mechanics, I couldn’t believe someone wasn’t asking me something that I didn’t need. I waited until I needed my oil changed and got the repairs done. I’m so happy with their service and happily recommend them.

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Agoura Hills, CA
Mazda 626
05/03/2021
A truly honest mechanic.
I’ve been taking my car to Neils for years. Always great service and good prices.

KC
KEVIN C.
05/01/2021
Forgot to fix the front windshield washer
Hey Neil, when I got home I remembered about the broken front windshield washer, I tested it like you suggested and determined that the line is broken somewhere because it created a puddle on the ground. I''ll take another look to see if I can see where it's cut, but if I can't fix it please remember to look at it next time my engine check light needs to be cleared. Thanks.

BOBBY M.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2021
Great Service!
Niel always provides great service - Takes care of needed repairs at a reasonable cost, and also accommodates needed time frame.

CINDY C.
04/24/2021
Honest and Reliable
Niel is very honest and reliable. I trust him.

FR
Fred R.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Fred said everything was done on time and the service was done well. He has already recommended them and will be taking his vehicle there from now on.

BO
BERT O.
Mazda CX-5
04/22/2021
Thanks Niel
Always a full and complete job !

Cadillac SRX
04/21/2021
Niel and his mechanics pleasant and efficient
Niel and the mechanics are very accommodating. They work fast and are very efficient.

SR
SUE R.
04/20/2021
Neil is always so helpful.
Neil is the best mechanic i know. He is always willing to do anything you ask. And the prices are very fair.

Oak Park, CA
Kia Spectra
04/19/2021
The best!
Niel is a consummate professional- knowledgeable, straight-forward, honest and fair.

CHRISTINA W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/16/2021
The best mechanic in town
I have been going to Neil’s for the past 10+ years and he is the best mechanic in town. I refer him whenever people mention they are having car troubles.

ZN
ZACK N.
Toyota Prius c
04/15/2021
Exceptional service
This is the one mechanic shop you can always rely on to complete your car wok with integrity and relatively quickly. They’re busy, so making an appointment is recommended. Been coming here for years and will always.