MIMMI S.
Chevrolet Prizm
02/27/2021
Thank you Niel !
Always a pleasure to come to your place ...

BENITA M.
02/19/2021
Honest owner, good mechanics
Neil is a great guy. Honest, efficient, gets the job done right and quickly

LG

GERALD M.
Westlake Village, CA
02/12/2021
Neil, “Thanks!”
Neil’s Auto Service was “excellent”. Over the years, Neil has serviced 5 of my vehicles at a fair price. He’s a credit to himself and our community. Thanks Neil!!

EK
ELAINA K.
Toyota Avalon
02/12/2021
My family & me have been bringing our cars to Neils for many years. We always get good service & helpful advice. Have always been treated with kindness & friendliness. We will continue to take our cars to Neils to be serviced

EB
ERIK B.
02/06/2021
Strongly recommend Niel
I've been going to Niel's for several years, so has my wife, and we've always been satisfied. Good communication, efficient work, no problems, reasonable prices. What's not to love?

DIANE C.
Westlake Village, CA
Ford Thunderbird
02/04/2021
They can fix anything on my 2002 Yellow T-Bird
I have been going to Niel to repair my cars for about 20 years. I started with him even before he opened his own place in Thousand Oaks. I wouldn't go to anybody else. They can repair anything and have kept my 2002 yellow T-Bird running for over 260,000 miles. Niel is honest to the core. I wouldn't go to any other auto repair shop except NIEL'S!

AA
ALEXANDER A.
Simi Valley, CA
01/31/2021
Quick, Reliable, and Personal
I prefer going to Niel than other big name mechanics because I feel like the service is more personal. I recently broke on of my side mirrors, but because Niel has worked on my car before, he was able to order the part and fix my car within 24 hours. He's the man. And a very good one at that.

MICHAEL S.
Camarillo, CA
Lexus IS 250
01/30/2021
Best Mechanic
Won’t take my car to anyone else!

GB
GREG B.
Ford Flex
01/24/2021
I am consistently pleased with the service from Niel’s and the personal attention from the owner.

DAVE B.
01/23/2021
Outstanding Service
I was referred to Niels by another trusted mechanic. He runs a very honest and sincere customer service oriented operation and the price was more than fair:-) I would highly recommend Niels and his guys. They were outstanding.

TL
THERESA L.
01/22/2021
Honest. Knowledgeable. Fair price .
Niel is always honest and thorough.
No complaints!!!

STEVEN H.
01/16/2021
always great service!
Always great service. Thank you Niel and crew.

Toyota Prius v
01/11/2021
Quick. Good. Fair.
It was easy to make an appointment. They provided the services I asked for quickly and at a very reasonable price. Very pleased.

MATT B.
01/09/2021
It seems all too difficult to find an honest mechanic. Niel is what we always look for. He is fair in his rates and honest in his work. I will never take my cars anywhere but to Niel from now on.