GW
GENE W.
12/23/2018
Solid
Great service, honest, beyond competitive pricing!

BN
Brian N.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great.

SN
Sam N.
Agua Dulce, CA
Dodge Avenger
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he would recommend this business for service.

AK
Alice K.
Acura TL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Alice said she was very pleased with the service at this business. The staff has always treated her well. The service has always been good. They even rotated her tires before she got a chance to ask them.

GW
GENE W.
12/09/2018
These guys are great, reliable! A+

DEBBIE L.
Agoura Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/05/2018
NIEL IS THE BEST!
My family and I have been taking our cars to Niel for close to 15 years now. Simply the Best!
He knows everything there is to know about cars, but even more important than that.... is honest and so very kind.
I share his name with everyone I can and my family and I will never take our cars anywhere else!!!

BT
BRIAN T.
Chevrolet Volt
11/30/2018
Quality, Value, and Honesty.
I hadn't been in Niel's for about 5 years since I moved away, and when I came in after moving back for an oil change, I was remembered!!! I have always felt absolutely comfortable taking my car into Niel's. Their business is successful and highly rated because they invest long term into each customer that walks through the door by genuinely taking care of them... Not by trying to squeeze every dollar out of every transaction. Quality, value, and honesty. Wins every time.

RALPH G.
Acura TL
11/27/2018
Great help in emergency
This last Saturday morning just hours before the shop would be closed for the WE, my car wouldn't start and I needed it for work on Monday. I had it towed to Niel's and they worked int in and turned it around quickly that day so I would have it for work. Very grateful.

Honda Civic Cpe
11/23/2018
Fast, friendly, and honest!
Love this place. They are affordable and honest. I only recommend my friends and family to Neil’s!

JOHN A.
Oak Park, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/20/2018
Excellent care!
I take both my car and my wife's car to Niel's. They do amazing work and provide thorough checks on the car. They also provide a great price and great customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs car care.

AO
Alex O.
California
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that the business mis-communicated with him on what the diagnosis of the vehicle was. He said that he would try to get a hold of the business and that the quote was not communicated to him. He says that the customer service was bad.

AP
AMILCAR P.
Simi Valley, CA
11/16/2018
Like always good service and fair price no pressure on recommendations for future repairs

KENT B.
Scion xB
11/08/2018
efficient
Made appointment online. Showed up on time. They were ready. Got car in/out quickly.

DT
DANIELLE T.
Geo Tracker
11/08/2018
Honest and Fast Service
I’ve been going to Niel for a good 10 years now and he never disappoints. I trust him to give an honest diagnosis of the issues with my vehicles and he gets them back into good working order quickly. Most recently I had an issue with a catalytic converter in which they were able to replace it and pass smog within a day.

RD

Moorpark, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2018
Great service, great price
Everytime I've had my car at Neil's, I've been very happy with the service. Although it takes long than going to a jiffy lube or valvoline, the price and service is well worth the little extra time.

DT
Dominic T.
Ventura, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the service was great and he had his vehicle back the same day.

KR
Kathleen R.
Westlake Village, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said the employees were really nice. They provided accommodating service. They took her vehicle in right away. She would have liked to have been provided an in depth explanation of her service.

RK
Richard K.
Dodge Charger
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Richard said it was pretty good. There's a mark on the side of his vehicle. He stated he does not think it was there, and does not know if they'll take care of it. Overall they did a great job.

KL
KARSTEN L.
Plymouth Prowler
10/25/2018
Much appreciated service
Efficient, effective, fair service is what I want. Niel's gives that to me.