JV
Jim V.
Cadillac STS
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said she appreciates the quality of work and value saved by going to the business for her vehicle services.

HX
Huading X.
Dodge Dart
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Huading said the service was done quickly.

FG

NANCY S.
Westlake Village, CA
03/02/2019
You are fantastic!!!
Thank you for your service!

SN
SUSAN N.
Austin, TX
02/27/2019
Honest Dependable Service
I've been taking 2 cars to Neil's the past 3 years. Today, first I'd taken my car to a Tire Store for a scheduled rotation. The clerk there noticed my check engine light on, told me I needed cabin air filter, another filter, oil change, and my bearings were loud, needed replacing, they did maint also. No thank you, I told them, I already had an appt for 45k checkup. I immediately went for Neil's appt, he had everything looked it - filters FINE, bearings - FINE, check engine - I didn't tighten gas cap! He only charged me for an oil change! I love coming here, Neil is HONEST. If something needs attention, he will do it. As a woman, it's comforting to find an honest, dependable and fair mechanic!

FR
Fred R.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the staff did exactly what they said, and were on time. They did a great job.

PV
Phillip V.
Cadillac Escalade
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the staff gave good service at a good price.

RICHARD G.
Camarillo, CA
02/25/2019
Honest and fair
We’ve been bringing our cars to Niel’s for many years. He is always honest and fairly priced. We recommend Niel’s to everyone we know!

MADISON W.
02/25/2019
Best oil change I have had in years! Everyone was so friendly and it was a great price.

02/13/2019
Fair pricing and owner Neil is hands on with his staff.
I noticed my hood was not shut after I entered the freeway onramp. Things happen and all is good.

Blas M.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Blas said the service was good and fast but could have been cheaper.

CHRISTINA W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/08/2019
Awesome service!
Neil's Auto Service provides excellent customer service and is honest and affordable. A true gem and a good referral for anyone looking for an honest mechanic.

GW
GWEN W.
02/07/2019
highly recomebd
Niel runs a great shop. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy. He identifies the problem and fixes it. I have brought two separate vehicles to him over the past 10 years and he has always done a great job.

MARY LEE L.
Camarillo, CA
01/27/2019
friendly, honest, careful
My sister recommended this shop and I'm grateful that she did. They did a great job and I'll never use another garage.

JV
JUAN V.
Moorpark, CA
01/22/2019
Best Shop in Town
Always so professional and best priced mechanic shop in town.

Kc S.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
KC said the business was very friendly and comfortable.

HF
HANAFI F.
Volkswagen Golf
01/18/2019
battery replacement and car tests on performance
As usual, we got a great price, fast service and a complete fit fix for all the issues that we brought in our 2011 VW Golf. I can unreservedly recommend Neil's Auto

Richard B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernadine. She said the business did what they were supposed to do. They were timely and courteous.

GW
GENE W.
12/23/2018
Solid
Great service, honest, beyond competitive pricing!

BN
Brian N.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great.