JONATHAN P.
Mazda CX-7
12/05/2019
Good
Despite having many issues with the car and constant back and forth trips to the shop for constant diagnosis, the workers never seemed to be annoyed and seemed to genuinely care about the issues going on with the car. They were able to fix many issues wrong with the car that fixed a lot of annoyances. We got a free oil change and they were always keeping me up to date on the status of the car. They also explained the reason why certain parts needed to be changed that seemed legitimate after some research. Didn't have to do much waiting for each visit either. Maybe had to leave car ~1 day on average

CR
CHARLIE R.
Sugar Land, TX
11/26/2019
Friendly
Very good service. I’ve been going there for a few years now and always leave satisfied.

SK
SIMON K.
Humble, TX
Ford Expedition
11/21/2019
Happy with the work quality.
The shop mechanic answered questions promptly about the potential repairs over the phone during weekend. Upon bringing the car first thing Monday Morning, the was a back log of other cars ahead. Still the work was done by Noon time and the quality of the work seems good so far. Highly recommend to make arrangements to drop of the car and pick it back up when ready - to avoid waiting in the sitting area - as the reputation of the shop is very good and there seems to be a wait due to high demand of the quality services of this shop.

SULETTE B.
Hyundai Accent
11/19/2019
Excelente service
This is the 2nd time that I bring my car and they do an excellent job in a great time line.

QN
QUANG N.
11/18/2019
Great service very fast
Great service as expected...will use again thx

Ashle M.
Buick LaCrosse
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Ashle said that the owner provides great customer care. He explains everything going on with her vehicle.

DK
DIMITHREE K.
11/13/2019
Highly satisfied!
They are very professional and gives you the best attention to your need. Their charges are low and takes a minimum time to fix.

AA
ALEX A.
11/13/2019
Above and beyond! Excellent, Honest, Fair, and Highly Recommended!
I have been going to Noah Auto Care for about a year for the routine maintenance and repairs for one of my vehicles. Mohammad and his excellent team have always taken the time to do a thorough diagnosis of the issues and rather than having me throw money at the problems, as most other mechanic shops would have you do, they have taken the time and made the effort to provide me with the very best possible solution at the very best possible price. They have helped deal with numerous issues on my vehicle, including a PCM computer issue, an O2 sensor issue (caused by faulty PCM), coils, and some electrical issues. In every instance, Mohammad has gone above and beyond to ensure that I don't replace any unnecessary parts or perform any unnecessary work on my vehicle. Thank you for being an exemplary example of the way that automotive shops should treat an take care of their clients. You have earned a client for life.

Micheal C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said he was happy and satisfied with all the services from this business.

AA
AMIR A.
Pearland, TX
Suzuki Kizashi
10/27/2019
Very informative and trustworthy
The mechanic shop you can trust.

JIAYI L.
10/26/2019
Super!!!
I would recommend this auto care to anyone that lives near TMC. They have super great service and super reasonable quotes!

I came here for oil change and the guy asks me if I need synthetic or regular oil, I said I'm not sure about it. Then he checked the year and model of my car and said the regular is enough for this vehicle, not as what the dealers always say that the synthetic oil is better because blahblahblah. He noticed that the engine air filter is dirty and then showed me recommending to replace with a new one, with letting me know the price and telling me not to worry about the price because it is really cheap. I have never met another mechanician who could be as customer-oriented as the guy at NOAH does!

This is the BEST auto care that I've ever seen!

TE
THEA E.
Bellaire, TX
10/26/2019
Above and Beyond
Noah Auto Care has amazing customer service. They go above and beyond any normal car place. They gave me rides when I dropped my car off to where I needed to go, and did extra steps in their service to make my car better without charge (like order me floor mats and changed my air filter). Very honest and nice people.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/24/2019
Great auto service
Very professional mechanists and thoughtful service. Highly recommended.

BP
BRANDI P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2019
Fast, polite customer service!
The guy at the front desk was patient, helpful, and attentive. I will be back for my car needs

MN
MARISSA N.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/22/2019
Great shop very honest
Very honest workers. So helpful and quick. I never have to worry about being take advantage of because I am a woman and I don’t know a lot about cars.

KA
KHALID A.
10/22/2019
good service and prices.

Taha S.
Texas
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Taha said the business was so great.

Seyed S.
Lexus RX 400h
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Seyed said the staff were very clear and honest about the problem his vehicle was having. They had reasonable prices and were forth coming and approachable. They were able to fix his vehicle.

DT
DANH T.
Acura TL
10/19/2019
Fast and easy
I had some brake problems and they took care of me. I called ahead and asked if they took walk ins and they did. I came in and told them my problem and they checked out my car. They told me which brakes were the issues and gave me the price. They said it would take 3 hours so I left and came back in 3 hours and my car was ready. I am definitely coming back for regular maintenance!

MOHAMMAD AL S.
10/18/2019
excellant
they did excellant work and had great customer service, i will continue to come here for my auto care