NM
NADIRAH M.
03/16/2019
TOP Quality Service Everytime...
The owner cares about his customers and their vehicles. I can't think of another mechanic I would take my vehicle to. The service I received each time is Top Quality and I trust the owner. I feel educated about my vehicle and knows how to take better care of it. As a female, I don't feel like I've been ripped off afterward.

03/13/2019
Noah’s always takes great care of me! Would recommend to anyone

HA
Henry A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Henry said that the place did a very good job on his vehicle and it's running great.

Jory C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jory said that everything went good with the business and everything is good with his vehicle. He stated that he would definitely recommend the business for service.

KAREN M.
03/11/2019
this was my 1st time here. service was great. I will come back

MAHESH R.
Lexus RX 400h
03/10/2019
Best Mechanic in Houston
I have taken my daughter's car few times when I was in Houston. I am amazed with the quality of work and level of honesty Mohammad continues to deliver for the best price in town. There are only few good mechanics left in USA and Mohammad will make it to top of that list. A+++

Father from Virginia

IF
IAN F.
Audi Q7
03/07/2019
Q7.
As usual everything was 100%!!!

JN
Jia-weimin N.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jia-Weimin said his overall experience was perfect. They did a good job.

SHEILA M.
Jaguar XJ
02/24/2019
Wonderful as usual
I have continued to be satisfied with my service and pricing when bringing my cars in. This time I also had my emissions done with my repair. Very happy with that. I highly recommend.

CD
CARL D.
02/23/2019
Exceptional customer service and care
He found a problem that no other found. I was very grateful. It was done in a timely manner

02/20/2019
Great person. Knowledge.. Gave very good price. Finished work timely matters.. Very courteous and professional

NA
NABIL A.
Katy, TX
02/18/2019
Replace CV joint, and oil and filter change
Hospitality and Professional service.
Thank you folks.

PA
Patric A.
Honda Civic Si
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Patric said everything was good and the customer service was good too.

MA
MD MOIN UDDIN A.
02/13/2019
Professional attitude and Great service
I went there with a problem of the driver seat movement. I contacted two other auto service center and they told me they require around 100 dollars for the diagnosis only. here they diagnosed for free and offered me a reasonable price to fix the problem within one day and solved the problem. I absolutely recommend them for your car problem.

ST
Subhan T.
Texas
Dodge Avenger
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Subhan said the business was awesome and quick. He felt that they were trustworthy.

LR
Linda R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Linda said everything went smoothly.

LU

BOMNIE A.
Nissan Murano
02/04/2019
Reliable service, reasonable prices
I can always depend on Noah autocare to provide superior service. They are considerate of my work schedule and are always happy to transport me back and forth to my place of employment while my car is being serviced. I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of and they are really affordable.

SHEILA M.
Jaguar XJ
01/25/2019
Still very satisfied
I truly continue to be impressed by their service and their pricing. I'm never left wondering on when my car will be ready.

ZH
ZAYANAH H.
01/25/2019
Wonderful service
Very accommodating and they offer excellent customer service.