PB
PETE B.
League City, TX
10/17/2018
Always Excellent
I appreciate Noah Auto Care, they always take good care of us and always a fair price. I recently moved to San Antonio but still make the drive to have them take care of my car's because I trust them and they do great work.

JARED W.
10/15/2018
Dependable Service
Always come here for my oil changes and will continue to come for any other services needed. They have great service and are up front about everything with your vehicle. Fair prices and I trust the work they do.

IF
IAN F.
Audi Q7
10/08/2018
First visit
Noah’s represented the ultimate in customer service for my first visit. They sourced my parts and prices right away. Completed the job in the time promised, provided nice refreshments and you never had to see the workshop! The vehicle had no oily fingerprints afterward. I was dropped off at work and picked up afterwards as a courtesy. I was able to inspect the old parts and the work was guaranteed. The team was respectful and listened to my concerns. Other businesses should spend 5 minutes at Noah’s to see how service and business should be conducted. Very pleased.

CHARLES B.
10/02/2018
Repair Service on 04 Ford Ranger
Very satisfied with the service and repairs. The repairs made in a timely matter.

RUSSELL B.
09/29/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Noah's Auto Care is always courteous, timely, and honest. When my car failed its annual inspection they made every attempt to get to the root cause of the problem and were able to fix it, and without an extra charge. On another occasion, they actually fixed what a previous mechanic ("Auto Care" somewhere in "Midtown") had failed to do, which was tighten the oil filter and rear struts, after respective replacements, which may have been a dishonest way to lure customers back to the same mechanic ("Midtown"). Lastly, to be honest, the waiting room and shopfront is nothing elaborate, though it is very clean, but I am not there to hang out and loiter anyway. Their service and honest pricing is were the real value shines. I highly recommend Noah's Auto Care, especially if you live conveniently in or near the Medical Center.

GY
Gichon Y.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Gichon said he would recommend the business for service.

SJ
Saif J.
09/25/2018
Great place with great people
Friendly people get the job done ASAP with reasonable price.

PR
Patrick R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said they met all of his expectations

BLAKE B.
09/19/2018
Above and Beyond
I have gone to Noah Auto Care 3 or 4 different times so far and every time I've been impressed with the service. They really go above and beyond, each time I've been there they have done something that really made my wife and I feel valued. He worked with me on price by getting a used part instead of a new one, he did some work overnight to have my car ready first thing in the morning for a trip I had, and he also did a little extra touch up work for no charge when I took my car in for an oil change. I have been extremely impressed and even though I just moved across town I will continue to go to Noah Auto Care.

Ann S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she would recommend this business.

TJ
TIA J.
09/16/2018
Amazing service
This is the first auto center I have been too since I moved to Houston and I honestly got great service, they helped me out a lot and actually seemed to care about saving me as much money as possible. I will definitely be back with all of my auto work!

CL
CHUANYIN L.
09/15/2018
nice service
It is convenient for me to go there. The service is very good. The job is well done.

RAQUELL R.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/13/2018
Great service again
I needed an oil change fast and last time i came here so I gave it another shot and was not disappointed. There was a friendly receptionist, a nice seating area and my car was done quickly

PA
PRYOR A.
Nissan Maxima
09/09/2018
Great shop!!
I highly recommend this auto shop to anyone looking for great service and also a one stop shop. The team there are very nice and get the work done in a reasonable timeframe. I will definitely return to get more work completed with my car!

RZ
Rami Z.
INFINITI JX35
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rami said the staff was able to service his vehicle quickly.

KH
Khalifa H.
Texas
Nissan Versa
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Khalifa said this business did a great job on his vehicle. He highly recommends them.

JACOB H.
Damon, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/03/2018
Great shop. Excellent service, price and turnaround time.
Noahs Auto Shop was great. The service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. Good people and a great shop.

CT
CHRISTINA T.
Hyundai Accent
09/02/2018
I love this place
I found this place nearly a year ago or so when it was just the owner and his family, it’s so exciting to see how they’ve grown! They deserve it! He’s up-front and reasonable with prices, candid with what needs to be done and what can wait, and the quality of the work done is impeccible. It’s rare to find a place where you can feel so comfortable when it comes to auto maintenance.

TF
TONY F.
Schenectady, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/02/2018
Great guy. Great mechanic
Our son attended Rice university and was 1759 miles from home. He is a great student, but knows very little about cars. It was fantastic to find Mohammed and feel confident his truck would always be in safe and efficient working order. Over the years he was there he needed routine maintenance and on other occasions much more. The repairs were always performed professionally and within the estimated costs for parts and labor. I have been around cars my entire life and know a lot about them. I also know an honest mechanic with skills that are on the same high level as his integrity. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this facility. My sons car is a Range Rover Sport, and to find someone comfortable repairing them is not easy.

TH
Teddy H.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Teddy said the staff fixed everything at a great price.