Tim M.
Toyota Pickup
12/16/2018
Great people that do a great job.
Jason and his team have always done a great job. They stand by their work. Everyone is always pleasant.

BW
Bob W.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the employees provided excellent service. Benny made the service easy. The work was at the best price. The service was pleasant.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Always happy to be of service!

Joe H.

BA
Brett A.
Haddonfield, NJ
11/21/2018
I trust Nobles. They seem genuinely interested in helping me. Dan even called the dealership to check on a recall to save me money. That is great service.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/21/2018

Isn't Dan awesome?! We are so fortunate to have him here at Nobles! Happy Thanksgiving Brett!

Steve B.
Audubon, NJ
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the business took good care of his vehicle.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/30/2018

Glad we were able to help Steve :)

BA
Brian A.
Philadelphia, PA
11/19/2018
Routine Maintenance (Oil & Oil Filter Change)
There are several reasons why I will always use Nobles Automotive for my family's vehicles. They are always honest, up-front, and transparent about what work needs to be and when, never pushing unnecessary repairs or suggestions. I brought my commuter vehicle in for it's 5K oil change and while it was there they noticed that my third brake light lamp had burned out (important since I'm about to get my vehicle's annual inspection). They replaced it for me and still had the vehicle completed well in advance of the anticipated finish time (I hadn't even finished breakfast yet). Knowing that the work they do is not only honest, and saves me a lot of money not having to go to the dealer, but also done with the care and concern they would do for their own family is highly reassuring. I can't believe it's been over ten years since I first came here and I will continue to bring my vehicles here as long as I live in the tristate area. Thanks again!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

OH my gosh Brian - It HAS been over 10 years. You were on of our first TireRack customers  :) :)  We are so fortunate to have you both as a customer and a friend!  Thank you so much for continuing to put your trust in us.

MT
Melanie T.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Ford Edge
11/19/2018
Excellent work, very thorough and personable too
Excellent mechanical work. Always thorough. Would recommend to family and friends !
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

You are so sweet Melanie - Thank you!

FV
Frank V.
Magnolia, NJ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they did a very good job.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Frenak - you always make my day!

Frank :)

Roseanne C.
Haddonfield, NJ
Nissan Pickup
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Roseanne said the service was great.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much Roseanne!

MK
Mike K.
Haddon Heights, NJ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they were fair with the price, very nice and it was a pleasure to be there.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks so much Mike - it was a pleasure for us as well!

Colleen H.
11/03/2018
Courteous, quick and fair pricing
I noticed my tire had a nail in it. I called and they said to bring it right over. Pulled in, turned the keys over and within a few minutes was driving away. They checked the pressure on all tires without me asking and also upon my request took a look at my brake pads to give me an idea of where things stand. Highly recommend Nobles!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Colleen - we were happy to help!

CG
Cheryl G.
Barrington, NJ
HUMMER H3
10/31/2018
My heroes at Nobles
These guys are the most awesome automotive gurus EVER! I found them by chance several years ago when a problem couldn't be resolved by a dealer who attempted several times and I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK!!! If you need work on your vehicle, call Nobles. You will not be disappointed.

You're the best Cheryl!

Jeanine F.
Oaklyn, NJ
Ram 1500
10/28/2018
Family style service
I always feel well taken care of when I come here for our car service. Everyone here is very helpful, friendly, and accomodating. They did a fantastic job installing a backup camera on my truck and regular maintenance items. They are my "Go to" mechanic!!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

AWWW...thanks Jeanine!

FJ
Frank J.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Frank said that the place has good people.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks so much Frank! Happy to have helped!

Ron B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Qwenne said the business is good at what they do. They do not overcharge and are very timely. The customer service is friendly and they follow up on their appointments.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/27/2018

Always so happy to see you both!

James M.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2018 Category: Service
James said the business is good. They work on his vehicles regularly.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your business Mr. Mulholland!

Joe H.

Always a pleasure Joe :)

Melissa R.
Saturn VUE
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the business's service was very quick and friendly.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Happy to have helped Melissa - Thank you!

CP
Cynthia P.
Dodge Intrepid
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business did a great job.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks so much!

NA
Nick A.
10/07/2018
Jeep Service
Best place for service and solving auto problems. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and helpful staff!!