Jason M.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said they have done a lot to earn his trust, they are fair and honest with their pricing.

David R.
04/11/2019
You guys
You guys are the best mechanics around and I never have any problems

Bill M.
Somerdale, NJ
04/07/2019
Car maintenance
I can count on the Nobles team to address all of my car maintenance concerns. Immediate concerns as well as planning for future maintenance.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Always a pleasure to see you Bill. Thanks so much for your continued business!

Steve B.
Audubon, NJ
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Steve said his service charges on his bill seemed strange.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Steve- While not sure what strange means, having taken a quick look it seems as if everything is in order. We will gladly go over it with you should you have any questions.  Is there a convenient time to call? If I don't hear from you by the end of the day I will reach out to you by phone.

Megan S.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Megan said the employees were super nice. They provided convenient service. They completed the work in a timely manner.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Megan!  That's what we aim for everyday!

TJ
Terry J.
Audubon, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Terry said this business was excellent. The staff was personable and knowledgeable. They had decent prices and the facility was very professional. There was no down side. They were really great folks.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

It was so nice to met you Terry, and we are so happy you were pleased with our services.  Thank you for your business!!!

WB
William B.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/23/2019
Vette
Jason is a very good mechanic for such a young person, and I think he will go far.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

OH MY, I SOOOO needed that giggle Bill  Love ya!!!!

Bill M.
Somerdale, NJ
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/23/2019
Oil change and service review
The staff at Nobles always service my vehicles with excellent care and attention. You can fully trust them to provide appropriate advice for the care abd maintainence of your vehicle.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your trust Bill, it means so much to us!

Jerry M.
03/22/2019
HONEST!!!!!! and KNOWLEDGEABLE
I take both my cars to Nobles. EVERY time I'm there I witness how honest they are either to myself or to other customers. I have specific stories regarding this but not enough room to type. This past time I watched how honest the owner was with the customer before me. I knew they were honest but I'm reminded every time I'm there.
It's where I take my cars and don't think twice about it. Great customer service, very knowledgeable!!! I'll be back.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

WOW! A simple thank you isn't enough for such nice words! Although we couldn't imagine behaving any other way, knowing that it's recognized is such a huge compliment for us.  Thank you Jerry - we so appreciate you!

Mark C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your business Mark! We look forward to seeing you again.

David C.
Morrisville, PA
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
David said his overall experience was very positive. They were very thorough in their initial assessment. Also, they were forthcoming with the pricing from the start. He appreciated them calling a week later to see if his vehicle was still running correctly.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

So glad youwere happy withour services David. Thank you for your business!

FB
Frank B.
Ford Explorer Sport
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Frank said his vehicle is running well, and he is satisfied with the service he received.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

We're happy you're happy Frank!

Joe H.
Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019
Megan's smile.
As always excellent service and fair price.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks so very much Joe - both for your business and that delicious cannoli! :) :)

BA
Brett A.
02/25/2019
I trust them
I trust Nobles. I have been taking my car there for a couple years. But, I was going some place else for an oil change. I am pretty loyal, but after my last visit to the other place I felt cheated and couldn’t overlook it. I decided to go to Nobles for oil changes and they plugged my tire without asking. I felt valued. Nobles is the best. Their staff is friendly and kind. I highly recommend them.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/28/2019

Trust is such a valued word. Thank you for honoring us with that! We hope to continue to earn that trust every visit!

DU
Don U.
Medford, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
02/14/2019
The staff, especially Megan and her husband.
Always there, always pleasant and always accomidating.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/14/2019

Always a pleasure to see you!

CF
Chris F.
Nissan Murano
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was very nice, professional and everything worked out pretty good.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks so much Chris...and thank you for your patience as we obtained the needed part :)

Jeanine F.
Oaklyn, NJ
Ram 1500
02/11/2019
Truck battery rescue
My truck battery was frequently needing a charge. I called Nobles Automotive and was able to get a appointment quickly. I am very appreciative of Nobles automotive service, they are trust worthy and reliable. Work was done quickly and well done, I highly recommend them.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/14/2019

So happy you were happy!  Thank you!

MT
Melanie T.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Ford Edge
02/05/2019
Always thorough and honest.
Always thorough and keeps me informed. We have been using Nobles for a few years now. Highly satisfied and would recommend to family and friends.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much Melanie!

Russel G.
Nissan Versa
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Russell said that the place was great and the work came in under the estimate.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Glad to know you were happy & hope you had a safe trip home!

Sharon B.
02/02/2019
Always a great experience at Nobles Automotive.
I recently traded in my car for a newer one based on conversations I've had over the years with the crew at Nobles. One of the first things I did was take it over for service. Over the years Nobles has consistently given great service and more important, great advice on things automotive.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

So happy you continue to be happy with us Sharon!  Thnak you for your business!