CP
Cynthia P.
Dodge Intrepid
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business did a great job.

NA
Nick A.
10/07/2018
Jeep Service
Best place for service and solving auto problems. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and helpful staff!!

TG
Tim G.
Haddon Heights, NJ
10/05/2018
In and Out!!!
I called the shop, described my problem to Megan, and was told to bring the car in immediately. New alternator and new battery as expected. Got an oil change too since the car was in the shop. Megan threw in a coolant top-off at no extra charge. In and Out on the same day...that's why I keep coming back to Nobles!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Not gonna lie Tim... like I said to you when you picked up,  I was pleasantly surprised by how well that busy day flowed LOL. Happy we were able to help!

Larry M.
Lincoln MKZ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the facility's staff was able to take him with no notice. It was a simple drop off, pickup, and it was fixed. He stated the business is friendly, has good customer service, and it is easy to deal with.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks so much Larry - it was great to see you!

Tim M.
Mazda CX-9
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tim said that this business is just the best all across the board. He highly recommends them.

AP
Aaron P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he got quick service, a fair price and good customer service.

Thank you Aaron!

Julie H.
Volkswagen Cabrio
09/28/2018
Able to help me when my regular mechanic couldn't!
On a Thursday, my car pooped out and my regular mechanic was unavailable until Tuesday. Normally it wouldn't matter, but my parents had just been evacuated from South Carolina because of Hurricane Florence. I didn't want us stuck in the house for 5 days, so I went to Facebook asking for recommendations for a good VW mechanic. At least six people, three who I knew, highly recommended Nobles.

I called and got Meghan(?), explained the situation, and she told me to bring the car over, that they would look at it, and get it done for me Friday. If I didn't get it there before they closed, to put the key in the drop-box with instructions.

Friday morning, I called to make sure they had all the info they needed, and she told me that she'd call when they knew what the issue was, and that she'd give me an estimate before they did the work. That's exactly what they did, I okayed everything, and had my car back by Friday afternoon.

I can't say enough good things about them! They were so nice, accommodating, and just good people. I'll definitely return to them, whether my regular mechanic is available or not. They are that honest and trustworthy. Good people, well worth using as your mechanic.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

WOW!  We were so happy to be be able to help make a difficult week a little less so Julie.  Thanks for trusting us to take care of you!

Joe H.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2018
great service + price.
always an excellent job.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

As alway, thanks so much Joe!

Ryyan H.
South Plainfield, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ryyan said Jason was very helpful and gave him some sound advice. He did not have an appointment, yet his vehicle was serviced within an hour.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Glad to be able to help Ryyan!

BA
Brett A.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the business did a good job.

Thank you Brett!

Matt S.
Magnolia, NJ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

Thansk so very much Matt!

NH
Noah H.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Noah said he liked the fact that he could drop off his vehicle and not have to deal with anyone.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

So glad you like our lockbox Noah :)

Tim M.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they are the best.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

You're pretty great yourself Tim, thanks!

WB
William B.
Audi S4
09/18/2018
Audi s4
Over the weekend, my Audi S4 started running rough and throwing codes. I took it to Nobles first thing Monday morning and Jason took the car right in and had me back on the road that afternoon. It turned out to be a defective spark plug, that was arching through the broken porcelain and burned out a coil pack. I was back on the road that evening. Thanks Jason!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

You are always so wlecome Bill!

Jenna M.
Chrysler 200
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jenna said the business does good work.

Thank you Jenna!

Charles B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the employees were friendly. They completed service fast.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Glad to be of service Charles. Thank you for your business!

MK
Mike K.
Haddon Heights, NJ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was great and the staff were friendly at this business.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Mike!

GQ
Gina Q.
Pontiac G6
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Gina said the service at this business was excellent. She would definitely recommend them .
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks so much Gina - it was nice to meet you!

MA
Mark A.
Porsche Boxster
09/07/2018
Quality service
They always do a good job. I was hoping to be out a little sooner than I was but still all is good.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

We were hoping to have it back to you sooner too, but Porsche alignments are a bit more intricate than other cars. Thanks for your patience while we did what was necessary to straighten you out :) :)

Jean G.
Magnolia, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2018
Terrific service Honest work
I’ve been going to Nobles for many years. The owner and wife are truly honest people. They go above and beyond when repairing my vehicle. Last time he wound not let me drive it home and took me himself until it could be repaired. Love them to death
5 stars plus