IS
IRINA S.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
04/09/2021
Affordable and great service for cars!

MQ
MARGO Q.
Glendale Heights, IL
04/08/2021
Confident care
Nolte's deserves my loyalty because they are knowledgeable, capable and helps me maintain the running condition and life of my vehicle. Each issue is explained carefully by Mark, the owner, so I can understand the work to be done and the need . Nolte's is a very positive and friendly experience.

LL
Lee L.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Lee said it was good service , the repairs were correct and he feels at home there.

CN
CAROLYN N.
Mazda CX-5
04/07/2021
Only what’s needed
I brought my car in for a check over before a trip and an oil change. They told me I didn’t need the oil change yet when they could I’ve just done it and charged me.

DA
DAVE A.
West Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Classic
04/07/2021
I've been dealing with Nolte's Auto Repair for more than 30 years. Honesty and quality repairs at a fair, competitive price, has always been the case. Highly recommended.

04/03/2021

MIKE S.
Excellent service!
Mark and his technicians really care about their customers. They can completely be trusted with your vehicle. There is no other place where I would feel more comfortable leaving my car to have repairs.

RICK M.
Multiple reasons
Always an excellent experience with Nolte's and the staff.

JANET L.
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/02/2021
I was very impressed by the thorough inspection my car received. In addition to the issue I knew the car had I was informed of other problems that should be addressed. I really appreciated that extra information. Car is working very well. Thank you!

CARLOS M.
03/26/2021
Honesty
Noltes always gives options and provides great honest service.

BR
BEN R.
03/26/2021
Great Service!!
Highly recommend this auto repair shop. They do great work and I simply trust the work they do. Great honest and professional people.

DAN D.
Glendale Heights, IL
Lexus GX 470
03/13/2021
clean. cortious. professional. competent
highly knowledgeable and competent shop

Cadillac Deville
03/12/2021
Great service and care.

Brad S.
West Chicago, IL
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Brad said the staff explained to him what they will be in his vehicle and they did it.

DAVE B.
03/06/2021
Honesty and Great Work
Our family has been going to Nolte’s for many years. They are honest, reliable, friendly and they do great work. I highly recommend them.