CATHERINE B.
Nissan Versa
10/24/2020
If you need help with your car, look no further!!
Before we sold one of our cars, we brought it to NOLTES to have it checked over. Mark and his mechanics did a thorough job fixing what needed to be done. They were efficient, thorough, and the repair costs were very fair. I would highly recommend NOLTE'S to everyone.

DQ
DENNIS Q.
Winfield, IL
10/16/2020
Bad Alternator
2010 Honda suffered a failed alternator, disrupting our schedules and those of Nolte Auto Repair. Despite a garage full of work, Mark and his crew took in the car and got it fixed by the end of the day to return to the road. Good job Guys!

VG
VINCE G.
10/14/2020
Trust is crucial
Honesty, integrity, and excellent service have always bee hallmarks of Nolte' Auto. It was like that when Don was at the healm, and continues seamlessly with Me arc running the shop.

LAMBERT B.
Kia Soul
10/10/2020
fast service
I want in to get an inspection for my vehicle, he told me what time he could do that, I arrived back at that time, he got me right in, did a thorough inspection, pointed out that i might have a criter living in my vehicle and how to deal with it. I was impressed with his service and friendlness and will use them again.

RICK M.
Volvo S60
10/10/2020
Recent Maintenance
No comment

John S.
10/01/2020
Knowledgeable and Fair Priced
Mark and Tom have done wonders on my 64’ Nova I got this summer. They’ve got her humming and driving safely. For a car nearly 60 years old they have found the parts needed fairly easily and and at good prices. Mark’s honesty is appreciated is discussions of repair and long term fixes needed.

John P.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
John said they are great. They are honest. They do the job they are supposed to do. They don't cheat. He suggested to keep up the great work.

MIKE M.
09/17/2020
My wife and I have brought our cars to Nolte’s for the past 5 years. Mark (and Don before him) have always been courteous in their dealings with us and straightforward in our discussions about our car issues. On several occasions they have advised us of work to be done but then helped us understand the cost/benefit of it. We have 2005 Sienna that needs a new timing belt which would cost $1200. Our consideration was to invest the money or sell the car. We are grateful for Mark’s advice.

RP
ROY P.
09/13/2020
Nolte did a great job repairing my 2009 Camry.
They serviced it quickly and kept me informed through the whole process regarding needed repairs.

DQ
DENNIS Q.
Winfield, IL
09/12/2020
Scheduled Maintenance
Mark and his team keep my 2010 Accord humming like a top. This visit was a routine oil change and check for any problems. Just one issue for the future was discovered and will be addressed on the next visit. Good work, Mark!

09/08/2020
pre-purchase inspection
i've always trusted their inspection without any hesitation. well done!!

NJ
NOMA J.
08/30/2020
My 2016 Rav 4 was telling me "maintenance required" so I took it over to Nolte's. It needed an oil change, so I had that done. Mark said I also needed to have the tires rotated, so I had that done too. A very pleasant experience.

CATHERINE B.
08/30/2020
Look no further for a car repair place.
Service was great. Prices were fair. Mark was so easy to work with. This is my new repair place.

VF
VICTOR F.
Glendale Heights, IL
Honda Element
08/27/2020
Very respectful
you did great work, very happy.

DAVID S.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/26/2020
Reliable and honest service
We trust Nolte's will all our cars. Once we brought one of our cars in because the oil was leaking. They looked at it and said that the dealership where we had the oil changed, had put something on wrong, and advised us to take it back to them and that they should fix it for free, since it was their mistake. Nolte's only charged us $19! They could've easily fixed it themselves and charged us for it, but they went the extra mile to make sure we were treated fairly --- by the dealership. I was so impressed with their honesty and integrity. Any other car repair place would've just fixed it and charged us!