BILL B.
01/15/2021
Staff is knowedgeable
Great price can fix anything Owner and staff great

KC
KIM C.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/06/2021
What makes Nolte’s great in one word is Mark.
Mark always remembers my name and who I am. His customer service goes far beyond any other customer service I have ever experienced. I had a difficult decision to make and he took the time (after his shop had closed) to discuss with me what he thought was the best route to take. I brought my car in that morning thinking I would have to bring it back on another day to be serviced, but he took care of everything that same day.
He’s a kind, generous, compassionate man. I am SO glad I found him. A good mechanic is hard to find, but I found the best in Mark and Nolte’s. I would recommend Nolte’s to everyone. I will never go elsewhere.
Thank you Mark for your care and concern you offered me the other day.

RP
ROY P.
01/01/2021
Great Work and friendly staff
Had brakes done and work done was excellent. Would recommend Nolte for Auto repairs

Kia Optima
12/30/2020
Trustworthy
Great shop! Trustworthy and excellent service.

MIKE H.
Bloomingdale, IL
Lexus ES 350
12/19/2020
Mark and his employees are excellent. Upfront pricing and quality service.

John P.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
John said they take care of him and they get the problem done. He loves them. He thinks they are great. The work is excellent.

SR
Steve R.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good.

RJ
Richard J.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Richard said personal recommendation of friends.

DQ
DENNIS Q.
Winfield, IL
Volvo C70
12/03/2020
Bad Tire
Mark and his crew got a new tire on my wife's car and back on the road in no time! Good work!

AF
ALAN F.
Winfield, IL
12/03/2020
Mark is friendly
Great as usual. Good work. Friendly. Mark is a nice guy.

11/20/2020
Sales manager
Great service and value.

Rebecca H.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Rebecca said it was great. She appreciated the family oriented lobby. The friendly service and the clear communication. It's refreshing to have friendly service during this stressful time of Covid.

MIKE JR S.
West Chicago, IL
11/14/2020
Always a pleasure with these guys!
Everyone at Nolte's is truly always a pleasure to work with. They are honest, transparent and always treat us like family. We will never go to anyone else - they are just that good and reliable.

JOHN H.
GMC Terrain
11/11/2020
personable, knowledgeable, honest, fair pricing
I've been taking my vehicles to Nolte's for years because I trust them. They've always given me good service at a fair price. They are personable, friendly and knowledgeable.

SV
SUSAN V.
Glendale Heights, IL
Nissan Rogue
11/07/2020
Fast courteous and skillful service
Had my oil changed at Nolte like I always do. They do a great job. Fast courteous service as always. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else for service!