Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/02/2019
Good job
We have all our oil changes done at Nolte's.

Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2018
Another job well done
What can I say, just another job done well at Nolte's

BP
Bill P.
Lexus LS 460
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the place left him completely satisfied.

KA
KEN A.
West Chicago, IL
12/20/2018
Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
The staff here is friendly, knowledgeable and honest, something you don't see much of anymore. They've been working on my family's vehicles for many years. I always recommend them to anyone who asks. You won't get ripped-off here!

WR
Walter R.
Pontiac Vibe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he trusted the service the employees provided. They provided knowledgeable service.

WHEATON, IL
12/13/2018
Helpful and quick as usual
Nolte's is professional, helpful and kind. I have no complaints. I recommend Nolte's to anyone looking for service on their automobile.

BW
BOB W.
12/13/2018
Great car repair people
I'm a long time customer of Noltes. They have consistently been honest, professional, and friendly.

Chevrolet Lumina
12/10/2018
Good job
Always a job well done at Nolte's

Glen Ellyn, IL
12/08/2018
Honest and trustworthy
I've been their customer for many years, and have always been satisfied with their work. And I've never had even a hint or suspicion that I've been taken advantage of -- unlike with a previous mechanic.

GS
Excellent shop overall.

MARC G.
11/28/2018
Always dependable repairs
I have all of my cars serviced at Nolte's and have never been disappointed by the service received and their recommendations.

11/27/2018
We use Nolte's for all are repair work and oil changes for all our company vehicle's.

SALLY C.
Dodge Dakota
11/26/2018
Great job!
Nolte's fixed the steering problem in a timely manner!

DAN W.
11/23/2018
We have been going to Nolte’s for years with multiple vehicles. Overall my experience has been excellent and I would recommend them to family and friends.

John P.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees provided great service. They were good to work with.

RICHARD B.
Buick Regal
11/16/2018
Thorough Competent Fair Friendly
I have an older car, 2002 Buick Regal, that I really like and have kept in good shape. When a plastic elbow that was part of the cooling system failed I lost ALL of my coolant. Nolte's was able to remedy the situation at a reasonable price and SAVE MY ENGINE. It was my first experience with them. I have used them for maintenance since then.

JEFF S.
Cadillac CTS
11/14/2018
Start of a good relationship
The office at Nolte's is very clean, with very nice amenities. Mark is a very nice guy, very knowledgeable, and he believes in something that is also important me: a good mechanic builds a relationship with his customers. I have just started my relationship with Nolte's and I do not believe that I will be disappointed.

AT
ANNAMAY T.
Glendale Heights, IL
11/13/2018
Just and oil change
I think they are honest, very accommedating and fair priced.

GG
GLENN G.
Winfield, IL
11/08/2018
Trusted
Always dependable and honest and always making sure your car is a safe driving experience .

SI
STEPHEN I.
Saturn Aura
11/08/2018
I’ve taken my car to Nolte’s three times now and have been very happy with the service. Honest and reasonably priced.