DQ

BP
BRUCE P.
Nissan Sentra
03/28/2020
Knowledgeable employees, awesome & trustworthy service every time

CHARLES M.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2020
They treat me like family
As usual my experience at Noltes was good. They know how to fix cars the way they should be fixed. They don't just slap a bunch of repairs on a car and hit you with a large bill. They discuss options and recommend repairs. On a personal note I am a mechanic as a hobby. Been building and repairing cars for 45 years. Noltes is THE ONLY place I would bring my cars for repairs when I need professionals to do the job. If everybody needing car repairs knew how good Noltes is the line to the door would be very long.

Winfield, IL
Buick Verano
03/21/2020
Honest service and reasonable prices.
The service adviser only recommends repairs that NEED to be done and doesn't try to "over-sell" additional services. My car is always ready when they promise that it will be. I get a very confident feeling that my car is well cared for when having it worked on at Nolte's.

CHRISTINA B.
Wayne, IL
Lexus IS
03/19/2020
I have brought my car here for years and so does my family.
Very honest people and do great work.

MIKE JR S.
West Chicago, IL
03/16/2020
Always the best
The staff and service at Nolte's is unparalleled. I will never go anywhere else - and honestly how many of us can say that about a car mechanic? Everyone at Nolte's is always friendly, honest, respectful, personable and reliable. Can't say enough good things about this crew. While no one likes to spend $$ on car repairs, these people make the process as painless as possible. Thank you all for your commitment to excellence and care!

David S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/12/2020 Category: Service
David said that they simply do a good job.

LK
LILLIAN K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/03/2020
Honest, timely, professional service!
My daughter and I were very happy to have Nolte's work on her car. They repaired the leaking gas line, repaired the brakes, installed brake lights, and necessary belts. It is extremely important for her to have a safe car that she can depend on. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends, who need honest, professional service at a decent price.

MIKE/DEBBIE C.
Lexus GS 430
03/03/2020
quality work
Very good customer service; Mark communicates well regarding auto needs and recommendations; quality of care and attention to details is great

RANDI R.
02/25/2020
Always Excellent Service
Do not hesitate to bring your car to Noltes. Recently, I brought my car in for a 'banging' noise that was sporadic. Mark listened to my story and proceeded to assess the situation; the car was test driven and then checked once again back at the facility ... where it was easy to spot what was wrong. I appreciate their taking the time to go the extra mile (pun intended) to service this vehicle, or any car I've had in the past. They are honest, fair-priced, and will source a part if need be if the option exists. :-0) Their advice is sound, and solid information is expressed. Thanks, Noltes!

BR
Bill R.
02/21/2020
Honest people, quality work, & good prices
I tried these guys about 5 years ago after 2 other shops tried ripping me off for work that didn't need to be done. I've had nothing but good experiences with Nolte's and won't go anywhere else now. They break down what has to be done now and what can wait until later. Not pushy, no up-sale, no BS, and they are always polite and professional.

GS
Gary S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the service was the best.

BW
BREANNA W.
Joliet, IL
02/19/2020
Easy as can be
The guys at Nolte's Auto Repair were beyond polite, and professional.

I never felt like they were trying to upsell me, but were looking out for my best interest.

I will absolutely be going back whenever my car needs service.

Thank you Nolte's!

AD
ALEJANDRO D.
Glendale Heights, IL
02/15/2020

LV
LOUIS V.
02/01/2020
They were very professional, speedy, and went above and beyond to provide us with an explanation of what the problem was and what was done to correct it.

Seven stars out of five! Would recommend them without reservation.