LJ
Lukasz J.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Lukasz said he is a repeat customer, and the staff has always taken care of him.

CLAIRE C.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/08/2019
Always satisfied
Being that I don’t know to much about cars, I always know my questions are always answered by Marc so I can understand them. I have been a Nolte customer since the 80’s where their shop was on Main Street in Wheaton.

AT
I think they're great.

MARK B.
Cadillac DTS
05/23/2019
Good friendly service and they stand behind what they do
A replacement part for our car was defective and they replaced it at no charge

AF
ALAN F.
05/16/2019
Good work. Friendly people.
I have been going to Nolte’s auto repair for about 30 years. It is great.

JACKIE C.
GMC Acadia
05/15/2019
Excellent!!
I was impressed with their quick response to set up an appointment. My car was evaluated and repaired in less than 24 hours.

COLIN H.
Glendale Heights, IL
05/15/2019
Fast friendly service, reasonable prices, reliable advice.
Have been coming to Nolte's for more than 20 years. Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

Lois B.
Buick LeSabre
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Lois said that she has been most satisfied with the place, she has been going there for many, many years and has no complaints.

MATTHEW W.
05/13/2019
Friendly and communicative, came in under budget
I brought in my van because of a strange noise. Not only were they able to diagnose it correctly after listening to it for a few seconds, they were able to fix it that day. And the final price was under the estimate they gave. Didn't try to scare or upsell me into something I didn't need.

JOHN H.
GMC Terrain
05/13/2019
I trust them because they're honest.
Courteous, honest, accommodating, trustworthy, reliable.

John P.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
John said he loves those guys, they treat him like family, they take care of all his vehicles and he would not go any place else. He recommends them every day.

DQ
DENNIS Q.
05/03/2019
Stayin' Alive!
Mark and his crew are excellent at helping to keep the 2010 Honda Odyessy "Stayin' Alive! Now at 102,000 miles and rolling just fine. Oil change as recommended. New radiator hoses and clamps will prevent failure and a tow from the road. Transmission flush as well. Doing great!

AF
ALAN F.
05/01/2019
Always good at Nolte’s. New ownership is excellent.

RE
RON E.
Lincoln Town Car
04/28/2019
Honesty re necessary repairs! "If it ain"t broke they don"t fix it".
Always a positive experience to have my vehicles repaired at Nolte's. Communication is always well done and repairs are done right the first time.

Sal S.
West Chicago, IL
GMC Terrain
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Sal said the service was very good and prompt. He's never had an issue and has no complaints.

MIKE M.
04/17/2019
Great friendly service
My 14 year old mini-van required a tuneup and rear brake service. The work was done within the time frame specified and my car runs great again. My final bill was a few dollars more than quoted because a small part was broken that was not visible initially. I am very satisfied with the friendly atmosphere and work performed

BP
Bill P.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he was very pleased with this business.

DA
DAVE A.
West Chicago, IL
Dodge Stratus
04/07/2019
Honest quality repairs, fast service, all at a fair competitive price. Same as it has been for over 30 years.

JEFF G.
Dodge Caliber
04/04/2019
Great early 8 am service
I booked a 8 am service call.the staff was ready at 8 am.me and my family members use this shop on a regular basis.there are no add ones like other carol stream repair shops.all service the car needed was explained to me.I Will continue to go there for any car repair

DAWN W.
04/02/2019
Honest service.
I am glad I found a mechanic that is honest!!
I highly recommend Nolte's.