Latest Review over 5 years ago

Quick Response
Mike and staff diagnosed the problems and fixed them correctly the first time. Very pleased and recommend this place for any car service or repair.

DK
Darcy K.
Ford Cab
11/26/2013 Category: Service
Darcy said they were prompt and the people are good. He will be contacting the business because he had to start his vehicle by priming it and when he opened the hood there were some sockets from a wrench laying there. The handle on the gear shift had been repaired before and it was broken when he got his vehicle back. There is an oil leak.

Dave G.
Buick Park Avenue
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Dave said this business has really good service.

Dave M.
Plymouth Voyager
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Dave said when he brought his vehicle in to get his brakes worked on, the machine that they used was not working so he had to bring it back.

LP
Larry P.
Ford F550 Super Duty
11/18/2013 Category: Service
Larry said this business did a very good job. He said a week after the repairs they told him to bring his vehicle back in to check it and see if he is happy with the repairs. Other businesses do not do that for their customers and he appreciates it.

Merrill M.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Merrill said this business misdiagnosed the vehicle, but the service was done well.
Mike W. from Nomad Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2013

Mr. Manymules was at our shop with another one of his vehicles that we repaired today (11/19/2013) and I have spoken with Mr. Manymules and further explained our diagnosis on the previous vehicle we had at the shop. Our diagnosis was correct for what we had authorization to do. Mr. Manymules has agreed to re-review our shop.

SO
Spenser O.
Jeep Cherokee
11/07/2013
excelent and helpfull service
Nomad Auto was able to find and fix the issue with my jeep even when the Jeep dealership could not. I have placed my Jeep in 3 shops over the years and in one day They not only fixed it but gave me a lender vehicle to use while they did it.

BL
Barbara L.
11/07/2013
They are the mechanic to trust
I know the work is guaranteed and there is not any 5 O work being done.

HR
H&R service R.
11/01/2013
bad workmanship,told me one price after he was done the price change to double
The worse Auto shop ever, went in to fix one thing came out with 6 different things damage. Didn't take responsibility for his unprofessional work. For you guys which are giving this positive reviews take a look at AZ BBB before u go back to Mike,and you are going to learn something about Mike. Also look on yelp
Mike W. from Nomad Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2013

Thank you. We appreciate all customer feedback both positive and negative. We have tried to look you up in our database, but could not find you. Please call Mike At 480-310-1044 and we will work diligently to resolve any issues you may have.

PW
Pistol W.
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Pistol said he works with Mike. He does the best work and this business provides great service.

AK
Angel K.
Ford Expedition
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Angel said the business did a great job and she is satisfied with the service they provided her.

Jason L.
Volvo V70
10/21/2013 Category: Service
Jason said the business was way too expensive for the amount of work.
Mike W. from Nomad Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2013

I appreciate your concern about controlling auto service costs, believe me I know every dollar is important. I want you to know that my pricing is calculated to only cover my costs and allow me a fair profit, nothing more. So I am unable to discount my work and remain a profitable operation. However, I want you to know that we will continue to work hard to control your auto service expenses plus you have my word that you will always be taken care of in an honest and fair way here at Nomad Auto. Can you live with that?

HL
Heidi L.
10/18/2013 Category: Service
Heidi said this business has always given her good service.