MF
Michael F.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he had a good experience.

LG
Levi G.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Levi's wife. She said that the facility was clean and the people knew what they were doing. When she called with questions, they got back to her promptly.

BK
BRYAN K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Honda Fit
11/12/2019
Dependable service, competitive pricing...
I have been a customer of Serious Fleet for a little over a year now.
They always do a great job at a competitive price.
I feel that they always give me good honest evaluation of my cars needs.

London B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/07/2019 Category: Service
London said that they were very quick. She got the service she needed. There was an Issue on their end and they fixed it right away. They are quick.

TW
TORI W.
Gilbert, AZ
Honda Civic Sedan
11/04/2019
Always the best service
I have been using Serious for my work fleet and personal vehicles for 5 + years. I wouldn't think of changing now.
They work with me on every aspect from scheduling, to tracking what each vehicle needs and helping me decide when it's time to tap out on a vehicle.
As fleet manager they make everything seamless, just try them once, you won't regret it.

DAVE S.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/25/2019
Great Customer Service
Serious Fleet did a great job with our vehicle repairs at a fair price. Will be using them for service and maintenance in the future.

RP
Rick P.
Mesa, AZ
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the service was excellent.

London B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/03/2019 Category: Service
London said that they were on time and informative. They up-dated her regularly and watched out for her with the price. Her family has been going there for years. They will continue on with them because they do a good job.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he was happy with the service he received.

Danielle R.
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said the service was fast. The front desk guy was nice.

RP
Rick P.
Mesa, AZ
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he always gets excellent service.

LF
Louis F.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the staff was accommodating, and Craig was really good. He stated the technicians did a good job of watching the front of the business and making sure customers were recognized immediately, and the work was very good. He also noted the facility was clean and organized.

TA
TIM A.
Chandler, AZ
Kia Sportage
08/01/2019
Above and beyond aervice
Myy husband always took our cars to Serious Auto, but he passed away in June. I knew that my car needed some work, but really didn't know what it needed. Craig and the crew were so understanding and helpful . They knew that I had never had to worry about my car when my husband was here. Maybe some of my questions were comical to them but they were understanding and explained everything in detail. I won't take my car anywhere else ever.

Bert B.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Bert said the business provided good service.

CJ
CHAD J.
INFINITI I35
06/18/2019
multipoint insection
I brought the car to serious fleet for inspection after I had it taken to autonation for the same thing. From autonation, I got such a ridiculous evaluation that I myself new It was a bunch of rubbish apart from 2 things that matched reality. I took a second job from serious fleet and they provided me with a very thorough inspection refuting autonation´s evaluation 90 percent. It was explained to me what the problems were. I requested parts and labor assessment for my Infiniti i35, a 17-year-old vehicle. The job with all the parts would be 3500. The vehicle is worth about that amount and we have kept it up always when issues came up but this many things to repair might really not worth the money to invest in it. It is a lot more than we expected before the inspections. They were cordial and prompt. Nice team for sure.

Best,