BK
BRYAN K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Honda Fit
11/12/2019
Dependable service, competitive pricing...
I have been a customer of Serious Fleet for a little over a year now.
They always do a great job at a competitive price.
I feel that they always give me good honest evaluation of my cars needs.

London B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/07/2019 Category: Service
London said that they were very quick. She got the service she needed. There was an Issue on their end and they fixed it right away. They are quick.

TW
TORI W.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/04/2019
Always the best service
I have been using Serious for my work fleet and personal vehicles for 5 + years. I wouldn't think of changing now.
They work with me on every aspect from scheduling, to tracking what each vehicle needs and helping me decide when it's time to tap out on a vehicle.
As fleet manager they make everything seamless, just try them once, you won't regret it.

DAVE S.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/25/2019
Great Customer Service
Serious Fleet did a great job with our vehicle repairs at a fair price. Will be using them for service and maintenance in the future.

RP
Rick P.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the service was excellent.

London B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/03/2019 Category: Service
London said that they were on time and informative. They up-dated her regularly and watched out for her with the price. Her family has been going there for years. They will continue on with them because they do a good job.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he was happy with the service he received.

Danielle R.
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said the service was fast. The front desk guy was nice.

RP
Rick P.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he always gets excellent service.

LF
Louis F.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the staff was accommodating, and Craig was really good. He stated the technicians did a good job of watching the front of the business and making sure customers were recognized immediately, and the work was very good. He also noted the facility was clean and organized.

TA
TIM A.
Chandler, AZ
Kia Sportage
08/01/2019
Above and beyond aervice
Myy husband always took our cars to Serious Auto, but he passed away in June. I knew that my car needed some work, but really didn't know what it needed. Craig and the crew were so understanding and helpful . They knew that I had never had to worry about my car when my husband was here. Maybe some of my questions were comical to them but they were understanding and explained everything in detail. I won't take my car anywhere else ever.

Bert B.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Bert said the business provided good service.

CJ
CHAD J.
INFINITI I35
06/18/2019
multipoint insection
I brought the car to serious fleet for inspection after I had it taken to autonation for the same thing. From autonation, I got such a ridiculous evaluation that I myself new It was a bunch of rubbish apart from 2 things that matched reality. I took a second job from serious fleet and they provided me with a very thorough inspection refuting autonation´s evaluation 90 percent. It was explained to me what the problems were. I requested parts and labor assessment for my Infiniti i35, a 17-year-old vehicle. The job with all the parts would be 3500. The vehicle is worth about that amount and we have kept it up always when issues came up but this many things to repair might really not worth the money to invest in it. It is a lot more than we expected before the inspections. They were cordial and prompt. Nice team for sure.

Best,
Chad

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/11/2019
Oil Change
I usually get great service from Serious. This time no one called when my vehicle was ready for pick up. They had old items that needed to be repaired left on the new estimate they sent for my approval. When I picked up my vehicle, the agent did not know if I had a credit card on file or needed to submit a credit card.

MN
Mark N.
Palermo, ND
Chevrolet Traverse
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were straight forward. They provided him with a service quote. The work was done as promised.

PJ
PAUL J.
01/17/2019
Honest and up front
Finding a good mechanic is not easy, they are far from few. These guys I feel have been up front and honest from the get go. I’d rather pay a little more for something that I need than be overcharged to additional work I don’t need.

TL
TODD L.
12/20/2018
Serious Fleet does excellent work period. They will fix any issue you are currently having. They are the only ones I trust with my work and personal vehicles

DREW S.
Phoenix, AZ
12/12/2018
follow-up and attention to detail.
Josh was fantastic, always called me back, was more than willing to work with me.

ST
SETH T.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
I like the way Josh handled my situation.
It’s hard to find a place that you trust. I’ve been taking several cars and trucks here for many years for unexpected big jobs and many small jobs. Either way, Josh does a good job for me and my vehicles.
Rick P., CFO from Serious Fleet and Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Seth, we appreciate you taking the time to give fedback on our performance. Our goal is to keep your vehicles reliable, safe and on the road so that you can do what you do best!

Rick Pettit

Chandler, AZ
Lincoln MKX
08/29/2018
Nice friendly service
I've been using Serious Auto for over five years. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I trust their opinion as well as their work for all of my vehicles. Their service is fast, complete and resonable. I can comfortably say the guys at Serious watch my back concerning my vehicles.