CJ
CHAD J.
INFINITI I35
06/18/2019
multipoint insection
I brought the car to serious fleet for inspection after I had it taken to autonation for the same thing. From autonation, I got such a ridiculous evaluation that I myself new It was a bunch of rubbish apart from 2 things that matched reality. I took a second job from serious fleet and they provided me with a very thorough inspection refuting autonation´s evaluation 90 percent. It was explained to me what the problems were. I requested parts and labor assessment for my Infiniti i35, a 17-year-old vehicle. The job with all the parts would be 3500. The vehicle is worth about that amount and we have kept it up always when issues came up but this many things to repair might really not worth the money to invest in it. It is a lot more than we expected before the inspections. They were cordial and prompt. Nice team for sure.

Best,
Chad

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/11/2019
Oil Change
I usually get great service from Serious. This time no one called when my vehicle was ready for pick up. They had old items that needed to be repaired left on the new estimate they sent for my approval. When I picked up my vehicle, the agent did not know if I had a credit card on file or needed to submit a credit card.

MN
Mark N.
Palermo, ND
Chevrolet Traverse
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were straight forward. They provided him with a service quote. The work was done as promised.

PJ
PAUL J.
Mesa, AZ
01/17/2019
Honest and up front
Finding a good mechanic is not easy, they are far from few. These guys I feel have been up front and honest from the get go. I’d rather pay a little more for something that I need than be overcharged to additional work I don’t need.

TL
TODD L.
12/20/2018
Serious Fleet does excellent work period. They will fix any issue you are currently having. They are the only ones I trust with my work and personal vehicles

DREW S.
Phoenix, AZ
12/12/2018
follow-up and attention to detail.
Josh was fantastic, always called me back, was more than willing to work with me.

ST
SETH T.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
I like the way Josh handled my situation.
It’s hard to find a place that you trust. I’ve been taking several cars and trucks here for many years for unexpected big jobs and many small jobs. Either way, Josh does a good job for me and my vehicles.
Rick P., CFO from Serious Fleet Division responded on 11/29/2018

Seth, we appreciate you taking the time to give fedback on our performance. Our goal is to keep your vehicles reliable, safe and on the road so that you can do what you do best!

Rick Pettit
CFO
480-507-9800

TA
TIM A.
Lincoln MKX
08/29/2018
Nice friendly service
I've been using Serious Auto for over five years. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I trust their opinion as well as their work for all of my vehicles. Their service is fast, complete and resonable. I can comfortably say the guys at Serious watch my back concerning my vehicles.

DA
Dwayne A.
Arizona
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said Josh and his team does a wonderful job, they are great to work with. They are intense, thorough and communicate very well.

Brian H.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Brian said this business has knowledge, experience and they completed the vehicle in a timely manner, with no issues. He asked them to make an exception so he could pick up his vehicle after hours.

Cody S.
Queen Creek, AZ
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the staff was great and communicated very well throughout his appointment. He was given future maintenance suggestions to keep in mind.

Chad B.
Goodyear, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Chad said he would recommend this business for service.

SO
Scott O.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they take good care of him every time.

Matt B.
Nissan Pickup
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt said he appreciates the great service he received, as they did a wonderful job.

ST
Shannon T.
Mesa, AZ
Cadillac SRX
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said the staff picked his vehicle up and returned it afterwards.

DA
Dwayne A.
Arizona
Ford Police Interceptor
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said the staff at this business did everything they said they would do.

JJ
Jeff J.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff's employee. He said there was a billing problem, and the staff did not get an ok to complete the work. Sam said the business negotiated after the fact though.
Rick P., CFO from Serious Fleet Division responded on 05/29/2018

We appreciate your honest feedback on this experience that you had with Serious Fleet. We had an immediate meeting when this specific issue arose with you as our valued customer. We have changed the approval process with Jahansen so that this does not happen again. Without good feedback like you have provided, we cannot perfect our customer service experience. Thanks again!

Rick Pettit
CFO
480-507-9800

CD
Collin D.
Phoenix, AZ
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Collin said the work was good.

PS
Preston S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Preston said the business had him in and out and he got an appointment easily.

John B.
Lexus ES 350
04/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a really good job, the staff were friendly and the service they provided was excellent.