LO
LEON O.
Chrysler LeBaron
06/06/2021
Customer service is Excellent
Consciousness mechanics - customer service is excellent - Owner has a full sense of the issues and works diligently to make repairs in a timely matter

JOHN PAUL G.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
05/25/2021
None
Excellent when there not busy, but there usually over Whelmed

BE

Wantagh, NY
Mazda CX-9 Touring
05/22/2021
Honest reliable
Towed there after a breakdown. They found my issue to be fairly minor and a quick fix. I left the car overnight as I could not wait for it that day. Paul is honest as he could have told me anything was wrong with my car and I would not have known. I assumed it was another issue that would have cost way way more. If I lived closer I would use Nor bay on the regular.

DEXTER M.
Subaru Forester XS
05/17/2021
Just great overall
Paul and his workers go above and beyond to solve your issues & even if you leave with an issue you could always come back and they will take care of it with a smile on their faces, these guys get the job done. They are officially some of the best mechanics I have ever had✅

MARY R.
Amherst, MA
Chevrolet Trax LS
05/10/2021
Nor Bay has excellent staff & service!!
I broke down early Sunday am on I95 & AAA recommended this shop. Ryan took care great care of me. He was very well versed, professional & remedied my car issues very quickly. I can’t thank them enough for the excellent care & working the holiday!!! I’d go back for future service in a heart beat

MICHELLE D.
05/07/2021
Norbay
Been a loyal customer for over 16 years

AJ
ALBERT J.
05/04/2021
Norbay works their magic!!
Never had a problem with them in over 15 years!

BLANCHE H.
Toyota Corolla LE
05/02/2021
They have a waiting area which is not bad
They fix what ever problem is wrong with your car

KA
KENNETH A.
Honda CR-V EX
04/20/2021
Long time customer, this shop is great!

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Honda Pilot EX
04/14/2021
fantastic
This place was be the best ever.. Paul was very excellent loved 🥰 how Paul took care of my car right away very professional and also warned me about me my car needed to change my bearings ..
thank you so much for ur honest and fantastic job will be coming back for future mechanic work

NB
NARENDRA B.
Acura TL
04/13/2021
Hello
Best place to fix anything with a pump

DONNA L.
Haverstraw, NY
Chevrolet Impala LTZ
03/27/2021
The best shop for your car
Paul was my contact and he was definitely on point with everything in getting my car back on the road. He was pleasant to speak with and answered any questions I may have. He was very diligent in keeping me in the loop letting me know what stage my repairs were in and when my car would be ready. It was a very good experience and I have told my friends. BRAVO NOR-BAY

FO
FRANCISCA O.
03/23/2021
Good customer relationship
Excellent service and trustworthy

JOHN PAUL G.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
03/10/2021
Paul... on the money.. Honest and hold up to his word
Paul!!!! On the money. True to his word and performance.