Business Solutions

Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PM
Paul M.
05/07/2022
Lease contract consult
I had a very bad experience at the dealership on 05/07/2022. I went there and wanted to buy out the vehicle, which I started to lease in 2019 there. I wanted...

LT
Lindsey T.
04/18/2022
Great experience here!
We just bought a Palisade and had a really great experience. Arthur was our salesman and he was extremely helpful and answered all our questions in detail....

Joyce C.
04/17/2022
Exelente costumer service 10/10
Mariana Lopez , Danny and Vito made my lease smooth and easy helping me to enjoy the time We wait to get my beautiful GENESIS G70 this car was made for me.

Julie H.
04/04/2022
Customer Service Team
I’ve been a loyal customer for seven years. I like the customer service and I appreciate the maintenance team; never had any problems with the work...

04/03/2022
Exceptional Service Indeed!
My husband and I have been customers of Hyundai for some time now and we have a history with Hyundai as we have bought many cars and had them serviced with...