Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.1551717/5Overall Rating 3.1551717/5Overall Rating 3.1551717/5rating 3.1551717rating 3.1551717
Overall Rating 1.91228/5rating 1.91228rating 1.91228rating 1.91228rating 1.91228

WB
William B.
Whittier, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
I appreciate the professional atmosphere and care with which the staff at Norm Reeves serves its customers.

John W.
Huntington Beach, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service. Pleasant staff.
Other dealerships wash my auto. Norm Reeves didn't. Service was good.

Bellflower, CA

Robin H.
Cypress, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Exceptional Customer Service
I want to thank Mr. Bagga the service advisor for Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore for his exceptional customer service on September 15, 2018.

His professionalism, and dedication in providing exceptional customer service skills throughout the entire process while replacing the right rear outside door handle in less than 20 minutes on my 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

Mr. Bagga has truly gained my trust and because he went above and beyond his call of duty by fixing the problem and saving me time Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore will be the center for my car care needs.

Thanks again Mr. Bagga you truly are an exceptional asset to the Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore establishment.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Robin for the wonderful 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

SV
Sonia V.
Westminster, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
First maintenance for daughters vehicle
We brought in our daughters car for the first oil change. The time it took to drop off the car and to pick it up was quicker than expected. And there was a shuttle service to a nearby mall which was very convenient.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Sonia for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

BR
Brenda R.
Garden Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service dept
Friendly service and make you feel welcomed
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Brenda for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Jung L.
Los Angeles, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Kindness & trust
Jung y Lee
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Jung for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

WV
Weixler V.
Cudahy, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service and crew
Thank you keep it up!!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review Weixler. We hope to earn your complete satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

ER
Erendira R.
La Mirada, CA
Horrible service
Took my car in for its first oil change. Waited over 30 minutes to be attended even though I had an appointment. Was passed over by customers who had arrived after me. The service area is overall very unorganized.
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/18/2018

Erendria,
Thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We apologize for the experience your had while in our service department. Our management team will reach out to your to discuss your concerns. Have a great day!

Lisa Melson
Guest Relations Manager
562-405-3567
lmelson@normreevesford.com

Bellflower, CA
2004 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
There for you when you need them.
My issue was not resolved because the warning light only goes on when I am in the car and would not go in for the mechanic after multiple tries.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We hope to earn your complete satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

La Mirada, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast Service
Diagnosed the issue and fixed the issue in a timely manner.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

NT
Nicole T.
Stanton, CA
Knowlegable Representatives
I always have a great experience here. They are super helpful and friendly. They made sure I was getting the best deals by checking my warranties and making sure any recalls were addressed at visit. I gwtconveniemt text messages about progress of my car. Love this place!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

La Habra, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
After 100K Miles
I received good service on my vehicle at this dealership for the past five years, but once your Hyundai’s warranty expires it’s time to take your car elsewhere for a peace of mind not only for you but also your wallet.

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore. We appreciate the feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We are sorry to hear your experience was unsatisfactory at Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore. I will have our Service Dept. reach out to you. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at (562)405-3555. Have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
All Acceptable
Purchased my car at NRHS. It’s close to my home. I like to get service where I purchased, if at all possible. I was not unhappy with my visit. I was unhappy that I called on the Saturday before my visit with a few questions. Was told someone would get back to me. Someone finally called on Wednesday. Not a good start. When I was in the process of purchasing I was routinely getting calls.

HS
Haley S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Always leave happy
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Haley for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

MA
Michael A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The friendliness of your service advisors.
I happened to get a young man named Devin Lebrun he is the friendliest and his eagerness to help in any way was great to see. I think all the dealerships need young men like Devin

Mike Arroyo
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Michael for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

EN
Enrique N.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service my Elantra
As usual, courteous and friendly. Service man Enrique [Same name as mine] went out of his way to make sure I got another fast and satisfactory experience. Thank you.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Enrique for the 5 star review. We hope to see you next service, have a great day!

US
Ursula S.
Buena Park, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Reliability
Always on time, work always done properly the first time. I have never had a problem with the service or the personnel at Hyndai.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Ursula for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Debra S.
Seal Beach, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
GREAT HELP!
Repair Agent H. Bagga is always GREAT, and takes time to make sure you understand completely whats going on with your car.

JOB WELL DONE!!!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Debra for the 5 star. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!