Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.2258069/5Overall Rating 3.2258069/5Overall Rating 3.2258069/5rating 3.2258069rating 3.2258069
Overall Rating 1.93651/5rating 1.93651rating 1.93651rating 1.93651rating 1.93651

Margaret D.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Scheduling
Easy to schedule your appointment very professional

EF
Eric F.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service center, clean facilities, professional courteous, polite
My Hyundai purchase experience was excellent, I absolutely love the product line, August of 2018 was my first Hyundai product purchase. Unfortunately, Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore has refused to refund the GAP insurance policy I had to cancel within a week after the purchase due to refinancing my auto loan with another lender. I have spoke with Kevin, and Sonu at the dealership as well as alerting Saeed Naderi the Sales Manager, and here we are nearly March of 2019 and no refund.

My trust of the Hyundai product line remains, my mistrust of the sales representative will preclude me from ever considering another Hyundai purchase nor recommendation to my friends and business colleagues. My next step of escalation will be to notify Hyundai Corporate.

Sincerely,
Eric Franke
714-200-3343
erfranke@aol.com

Los Angeles, CA
It was good
I bought my Tucson last year. I can hear an annoying sound when I drive my car.
But they said it is normal...it is so sad

Lakewood, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. Quick and efficient.
Great service. In an out quickly even though it was a holiday and they only had one service writer. He was working very quickly to get to everyone and did a great job. Very impressed!
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for sharing you 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

AG
Austin G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Customer service
It was good

Austin,
We are glad to hear our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team provided you with good service. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Christopher M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Give Enrique a Raise
Great customer service. I will return.

Christopher,

AJ
Augustine J.
Buena Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Enrique Almazan
He is an excellent people person very respectful kind and helpful
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/20/2019

Augustine,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are glad to hear Enrique from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team provided you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day

LI
Luis I.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and real quality support.
Everyone was nice and the service people were very helpful. The service person was great explaining what was needed to be done to the car and why.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Luis for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

YO
Yolanda O.
Montebello, CA
Friendly staff
Normally I’m in and out in a flash but this time I had a recall. Bummer. Heman still provided quick service and explained all Services to my vehicle. Til the next time thanks for the Best Service!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Yolanda for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

Always a great job
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

CK
Curt K.
Lakewood, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
Consistantly awesome Service
My family has purchased 5 vehicles here, and out friends have bought 3 more. While there are a few Hyundai dealers in the surrounding areas, it's the personnel and quality of service at Norm Reeves, that keeps us here.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Curt for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

SJ
Stacy J.
Compton, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The guys are always honest and always give good customer service. I want to acknowledge Tim because he was great and every aspect, and understood me and my family
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Stacy for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

TF
Thomas F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable
I have no complaints except your prices seem to be growing beyond expectations.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Thomas for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on  your next service, have a great day!

LE
Luis E.
Wilmington, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Quality care
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Luis for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

Rosaria M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Courtesy and good service
I feel always in good hands and reassured that my car is safe. Hope I get the same great longevity as my previous Sonata that I drove for over 13 years. Aloha
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Rosaria,

Awesome service
Staff was friendly and very attentive. Customer service provided great.

We are glad to hear you received friendly service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Anaheim, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming staff and service crew!
Always have had awesome service and attention when I come for service.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Richard C.
Covina, CA
Excellent customer service
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Richard for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

South Gate, CA
Fast and Efficient
The individuals are so attentive and caring to the customer that it is so worth coming back constantly for my services.

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

DF
David F.
Garden Grove, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Time promised never on time!
Terrible service, someone used my vehicle as there own during my 8 days of waiting for parts?? my car was trashed when I picked it up. and smells like mold!

Hello David,

Thank you David for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate the feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We will have one of our Service Managers reach out to you regarding your experience. Please feel free to contact our Service Managers directly at (562)405-3500. Have a great day!