Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.0545427/5Overall Rating 3.0545427/5Overall Rating 3.0545427/5rating 3.0545427rating 3.0545427
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

Jaymaris H.
La Palma, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Change oil services
Very helpful people. Robert is a very nice person.

AL
Anthony L.
Norwalk, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was fine except for waiting over 35 minutes to get my car out of the service area.
Always a mission when taking car to a dealer even with an appointment. Everything was fine up until the 35 minute wait to get my car out of the service department

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate the feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We are sorry to hear your experience at Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore was unsatisfactory. I will have our Manager or Advisors give you a call about your experience. Please feel free to reach our to us directly at (562)405-3555. Have a great day!

Hawthorne, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
this survey is a real down
great service tech
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you Ronald for the 4 star review. We hope to reach your full satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

AA
Alexander A.
Downey, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great job
10 súper good job
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you Alexander for the 5 star review, have a great day!

LP
Lorena P.
Long Beach, CA
Excellent customer service
Great service. Very attentive and explain everything very well
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you Lorena for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

La Habra, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Review
Was professional and did the job In a timely manner
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We hope to reach full satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

GW
Glennie W.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Wished the communication would’ve been better but I’ve worked in the car servicing industry before and I know how crazy it can get. Will definitely be coming back
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you Glennie for the 5 star review. We hope to reach full satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

YR
Yolanda R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and customer service personnel are very friendly.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Yolanda for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

EK
Eun K.
La Crescenta, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone at Norm Reeves Hyundai are super helpful and they have fast service!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Eun for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Mario C.
Compton, CA
Awesome service!!
No wait, just walked in and they took care of me right away. Kept me well-informed regarding my car and my wait time. I was able to watch England win during the FIFA matches. I just wasn't aware that they don't give a quick wash and vacuum the front of the car anymore, that's pretty much the only thing that bothered me. Other than that, I'll be there again soon!!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mario for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

EC
Edward C.
Buena Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and friendly personnel.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Edward for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

VM
Victoria M.
La Mirada, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Only the best!
Heman has been my service advisor three or four times now at Hyundai's Cerritos location. He is always pleasant and, very efficient.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Victoria for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Whittier, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My advisor was Hemanshu, and overall I was very pleased with my visit. He was very friendly, and knowledgeable. He even offered to coordinate a ride home for me since my service was going to take a few hours. I ended up getting a call 2 hours prior to the original estimate, so I have to say everyone did a great job that day.

I had one service recommendation, but no pressure to get it done there, which I appreciate.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

NA
Nancy A.
Long Beach, CA
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/09/2018

Nancy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that your visit was unsatisfactory. Our management team will give you a call to discuss your concerns. Thank you and have a great day!

Lourdes B.
Customer & Sales Service - June 29 & other visits
Customer & sales service crew have always been so pleasant, friendly & helpful. I'don't like to mention Enrique Almazan, Alex Fuller (sales), Kevin (accounts), Vito (sales) & another young man (customer service) I can't recall his name.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you Lourdes for the wonderful 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

NA
Nikolina A.
Downey, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Went in for oil change.they changed the oil
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you Nikolina for the 4 star review. We hope to reach full satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

Anaheim, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
Herman was my service representative and he provided excellent customer service to me. He communicated the information in a timely manner which prevented me from making unnecessary trips back and forth. He was always friendly and responsive.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We hope to earn full satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

Cristina C.
Great Service Advisor
Hemanshu Bagga was great explaining my issues and seemed concerned about making sure my car got fixed right. Had great communication.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Cristina. Have a great day!

CL
Cindy L.
Whittier, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Evan I believe was the name of the agent that assisted me the minute he noticed I waked into the office. A different gentlemen that was not with a customer saw when I parked my car but did not great me or offered to help.
It’s the second time Evan helps me, and although I don’t know much about mechanics and services required on my vehicle he took the time to explain to me what’s needed and recommended. I don’t feel the pressure to have a service done right there and then.
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2018

Cindy,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are glad to hear that our Norm Reeves Hyundai service advisor Evan took the time to explain the recommended services for your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

HW
Heather W.
Awesome service!
Awesome service!

Heather,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you received awesome service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!