Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAVID G.
01/19/2019
As Usual
Maximum attention on the Mini. Thorough diagnosis, thorough repair, thoroughly satisfied.

EW
Eleanor W.
Ukiah, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Eleanor said she really enjoyed the things they did with her vehicle. She said she wasn't forced into more work.

Diego B.
California
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Diego said they do a quick job and they are straight forward.

CG
CORRADO G.
Windsor, CA
01/10/2019
Great service as usual.
Came in for 25,000 miles service. Prompt service done professionally. I only had to wait a bit over 30 minutes for my car to be ready, that’s fast! Price was right as well. Very satisfieded with North Bay Bavarian.

IS
Isaiah S.
California
BMW 525i
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Isaiah said the business helped him out a lot.

DF
David F.
San Rafael, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff at this business were personable, responsive and they did a very good job with his vehicle.

CINDY W.
BMW Z3
12/27/2018
Quality & Care
I brought multiple much neglected Z3 in for regular overdue maintenance and now it feels solid and is driving well. I received the awesome service I have come to expect from NBB, I will continue to bring my 3 bmws here because my vehicles and myself are treated like old friends.

MF
MIKE F.
Porsche 912
12/22/2018
Best BMW shop
Top notch operation. The best I’ve seen. And I’ve owned Porsche/-BMWs for years.

EA
Elif A.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elif's husband. He said the staff was gracious and diagnosed the problem quickly. He mentioned that they co-operated very well with the other facility in the transportation and complimentary repair of the vehicle.

SJ
SUSAN J.
Healdsburg, CA
12/16/2018
Awesome service!
I love North Bay Bavarian. A friend referred me to them because I have a MINI and was looking for an honest, reliable, friendly service department. They are all that and more. Love the guys! I even think my MINI likes them. She always speeds up when we’re Heading in their direction. 😁

12/15/2018
The entire staff has works hard to keep their customers satisfied.
During the many years we have had our vehicle serviced by NBB, we have experienced a well-trained staff very concerned about providing a high level of service at a reasonable price. If we were unsatisfied with the results of a visit, they would go out of their way to make it right.

DAVID G.
12/06/2018
Car Boy Central
I love it when things are done right the first time. These guys do that. And that’s been true for years.

John R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
John said he has always had a good experience at the business.

PP
Pat P.
BMW 328i
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Pat said that the business always gives good service. She said that they are very pleasant and she likes to go to them for service.

SHARON M.
12/03/2018
Excellent, friendly service
Once again excellent service delivered with the customer in mind. Thanks again!

SJ
SUSAN J.
Healdsburg, CA
11/20/2018
Simply the Best!
Tina Turner had it right! North Bay Bavarian is simply the best! Matt and James outdid themselves in servicing our car. They installed a hitch on our mini so we could lug our bikes around with us. They did it in one day, quickly, leaving us more road time with the MINI. Love our MINI and love NBB!

Joe K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.

John D.
Windsor, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff members are personable and knowledgeable. They are straight forward and they take care of business.

MARTYN L.
11/18/2018
Another great service experience
I was away from the area for a year due to the wildfires - having finally moved back, its great to be back at North Bay Bavarian. They have the best knowledge of BMWs and go the extra mile (or more) in providing great service. I totally trust them with my cars and I know that everything will be done promptly and correctly - what more can you ask for.

Matt B.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that the place had nice staff, got to his vehicle quickly, but was very pricey.