Business Solutions

North Point Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DALTON R.
Life Savers!
We are from out of town and had car troubles with our check engine light coming on and the car misfiring. When we called Steve this morning , he told us to...

BC
BARBARA C.
Great as always!!!
Always available, always amazing and always honest! Why would I go anywhere else!!

BF
BEVERLEY F.
Friendly and Efficient
I enjoy visiting North Point Auto Repair. The staff are friendly and the prices are fair.

KW
KAREN W.
06/20/2022
Vehicle servicing
Sent my vehicle in due to missing . Requested a complete tune up and service transmission. Determined cost factor for my vehicle extremely expensive and the...

PB
PATRICK B.
06/20/2022
Awesome - highly recommend
Great business, excellent service and honest straight forward pricing. Steve and his team are highly trustworthy and will get the job done right!