North Point Auto Repair

HARLEY C. on 12/09/2017
"Everything "
Steve and his crew never cease to amaze me. The service is always spot on, fair, friendly and fast. I don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle and I will never go anywhere else. I constantly recommend North Point Auto Repair to friends as I always know the work done will never, ever be anything less than impressive.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 03:41 PM
A.J. F. on 12/05/2017
A.J. said he liked the staff. He got a good deal and the business got the work done.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
JOHN R. on 12/01/2017
"Best of the Best!"
After over 40 years of owning cars and having repairs done, I have found this gem of a place as well as others. Went online to find a repair shop to handle typical problems or other, and read reviews on North Point Auto. Was very skeptical at first from so many high reviews and rating. I though it was impossible it could be that good, after all, I have heard it all from over 40 years. AND on top of that, it was Thanksgiving day, when my car started making weird brake noise. Well I left a message on voicemail and email. Hope they could let me drop off car on Friday. That Thanksgiving night I got a response back from the owner, via email and said I could meet him at the shop on Friday morning. Not only was he there and called to let me know he was there, before the actual time we planned to meet,....pulled in, took a look, told me exactly what the problem was, and it would be ready before 6pm. No way I thought, this is the day after a holiday, I had to work and he would have it ready when i get off. You can imagine my skepticism and whole day was waiting for a message from him, it wouldnt be ready. NOT True, he called me, told me it was ready, went there, he showed me the exact cost breakdown. The best experience and one of the nicest owners ever. wont think of going elsewhere. What? the COST was below expectations, and you save money here as well.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 01:57 PM
ARVIND B. on 11/30/2017
"Top shelf as usual"
Besides the high bar that Steve has already set in his customer-first business, it is his follow-through that I'm most impressed with.
His pointers and counsel are bang on, and they have helped me time and again in addressing all my car issues, and cost. His technicians are wonderfully capable and affable as well! This is one place where waiting for your car work to get done is not a tedious process, no matter how long it takes, knowing fully well that it and you are being taken care of in totality! 🙏👍
Vehicle: Honda Accord Wgn
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 08:15 PM
DON S. on 11/30/2017
"Fast Competent and Honest"
Amazing first experience… Steve and his staff are incredibly fast, friendly and exceedingly competent! And even provided me with a free loaner vehicle… On a handshake. I will definitely be back in the future as will my wife’s car and my daughters!
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 05:51 AM
SUSAN W. on 11/26/2017
"Reliable, trustworthy and reasonable"
I don't trust my vehicles to anyone else!!!!! Steve and his staff are fabulous!!!!
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 05:50 PM
TONY W. on 11/24/2017
"Great sevice"
Very fast and great service. Very reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 02:49 AM
Gary R. on 11/24/2017
Garry said the service was good and prompt. The repair was performed correctly. The price was reasonable. He intends to use them again.
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
PATRICK H. on 11/22/2017
"Simple and Honest"
Steve's guys always do a great job with our Audi and our Mercedes. His shop is honest and respectable.....this shop recognizes that if they treat you fairly you will return. I asked them to also look at the rear lift gate, dealer said it was a bad motor and ~$1500 repair.....North Point Auto looked at it....its a bad latch, they expect it to be a fraction of the dealers estimate. That's how you build loyalty......
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R350
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 07:19 AM
CELESTE M. on 11/21/2017
"Great, as usual!"
Once again, Steve and his crew were fantastic.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 06:34 AM
KATHY F. on 11/20/2017
"Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, & Reliable"
I am always satisfied with the diagnosis and repair of my BMW at North Point Auto. My latest need was a battery which was tested and installed as I waited on a busy Thursday afternoon. North Point always looks on the conservative side first before plunging into more costly repairs.
Vehicle: BMW 128i
Review Created: 11/20/2017 02:09 AM
Andy M. on 11/20/2017
Andy said the facility did a great job with everything.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
JEFF R. on 11/18/2017
"Fast and Thorough"
Last minute request for an oil change was not a problem. Took the time to tell me about upcoming maintenance that should be done! No pressure just thorough...
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 02:25 PM
LINDA A. on 11/17/2017
"Great shop!"
I've only been here twice, but I've been pleased both times. I will say though, I was a little annoyed that an oil change took two hours. I'll make an appointment next time. Other than that, I like the shop.
Review Created: 11/17/2017 05:45 AM
DOUG J. on 11/12/2017
"Honestly, fair priced, thorough "
I have used this car repair business for many years and have always been satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 06:08 AM
ASHLEY G. on 11/09/2017
"Honest, Understanding, and Knowledgable"
My experience at North Point Auto Repair was hands down the best experience I've ever had at a mechanic shop. To start, Steve diagnosed my car's problem in minutes that multiple other mechanics had been unable to diagnose in 4 months of having the problem and trying everything imaginable to get it fixed. That is amazing enough, but then he helped me so much by explaining exactly what was happening and making sure I understood, which is not something I'm used to going into a mechanic shop as a woman. I was also short on money that day, to be paid the next day, and he went ahead and repaired my car and worked with me on a payment plan I could afford. I am recommending him to all of my friends and family. Amazing work and customer service!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 10:59 AM
KIMBERLY T. on 11/08/2017
"Amazing work!"
NPAR is amazing. I would not think of taking my car to anyone else. Honest, dependable, knowledgeable. I all of our vehicles here for all maintenance. I take my moms car here as well. I would never consider going else where. Only place I trust. Great job as always. Thanks
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 12:26 PM
Steve L. on 11/04/2017
Steve said he's very happy with the service he's gotten from this business.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017
Nancy M. on 10/30/2017
Nancy said the service was great. Her vehicle looks good and the employees were professional.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V