TC
TODD C.
07/03/2020
Steve Miller and the Team: Unparalleled Excellence!
Simply the Best!
Dropped my car after picking up a friend's, and left another friend's! Everyone is happy!
Steve takes care of our whole family!

JOHN/SUSAN M.
07/01/2020
Greatest Fan
I have been a customer of Steve Miller and his team at North Point Auto Repair for years. Excellent work and excellent customer service. Would not go anywhere else.

KOWALSKI B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/30/2020
Honest mechanic
Steve is honest. Will repair stuff that needs fixing. I have been going to him for years.

ROBERT R.
Stone Mountain, GA
06/26/2020
Steve and Co. are world class. My Jeep had been sitting for 13 years and now it runs like a top. Thank you so much, North Point Auto! You have a customer for life.

STEVE S.
Cumming, GA
06/26/2020
Steve Miller is a sincere, honest, and knowledgeable guy who is pleasant and fair to deal with.
The service person Steve was helpful and pointed out minor issues under the car when I asked to take a look. There was no pressure and things that I had concerns about were reviewed and checked off as not needed at the current time instead of trying to figure out how to add more repairs to the list as typical in a dealership or less reputable repair facility. Thanks Steve and Steve from Steve.

Have a Great Day!

Steve Seibert

DF
DENNIS F.
06/25/2020
Excellent Service When Really Needed
I had a critical medical need to have my car reliable so that I could travel to Emory Midtown Campus the next morning. Brought my car to Northpoint Auto a 1pm. on Tuesday, they called me and I picked it up at 5pm. These guys were terrific when I really needed help. Thanks very much Steve!

CD
CRAIG D.
Nissan Xterra
06/24/2020
Steve and team do a great job. They are very reasonable as well. I would recommend them!

CD
CRAIG D.
06/23/2020
Excellent service at reasonable price

LP
LEON P.
Steve Miller
Always fair and honest. It’s great to know an auto repair business that you can trust.
Leon

AD
AILEEN D.
Courteous and knowledgeable.
I am so grateful to have found Steve, the owner at North Point Auto Repair. He made me feel welcome and gave me great service, including a much lower price for the repair than I had received elsewhere, and also found a broken part that was missed by the other auto repair. My previous auto care person recently passed away, and I was so concerned. Now that I have found Steve and North Point Auto Repair, I am comfortable and confident of honest and competent service and that is where I will go from now on.

REBEKAH M.
Nissan Rogue
06/22/2020
Excellent personalized attention
You can tell Steve, the owner, has passion for his work. He is thorough in inspecting and works with his customers to give quality service at reasonable costs.

MV
MARY ELIZABETH V.
Austell, GA
06/18/2020
Extra Mile Service
Steve and his crew do a fantastic job of checking and verifying the reason why your car came in. If they find something during their check, they will let you know so you can make a decision on how to proceed. Their prices are fair and keep the customer in mind.

CA

ROB B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/13/2020
Trustworthy!!!
Steve and his team at North Point Automotive are great. They are extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and honest. They do quality work and you know they take great care of your vehicle.
They are reasonably priced - an excellent value considering the service!

RUSSELL C.
Marietta, GA
06/13/2020
Treat you like family
Our BMW had switched into emergency transmission mode and would barely accelerate. After looking up the coded symbol I phone Steve and cleared it was OK to drive to the shop. He immediately diagnosed the code and we left it overnight for further diagnosis. After resetting the computer problem was resolved and he did not want to charge us. How good is that?