CINDI B.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/29/2019
Great place with fair pricing
Steve runs a great shop. He is knowledgeable and fair. His employees are also courteous and attentive.

JJ
JAMES J.
03/25/2019
You are treated fair and respected at North Point Auto.
I enjoy bringing my vehicle there. It is not easy or even required to enjoy auto repair but they treat you like family. The price usually does not demoralize you. I shop around and it usually beats the competitors in this area. I will take Steve and team any day for sure.

CA
CHRISTY A.
Decatur, GA
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2019
North Point is the BEST
This is the second time I've used North Point Auto repair. They did a FANTASTIC job both times. The first time, I had tried another shop, TWICE and they couldn't fix the problem. Steve, at North Point - did it right the first time! Then, last week, I thought my car was DONE, it started smoking horribly, right before I got to work. I had it towed to North Point, and they fixed it the SAME day!!!! I won't go anyplace else!

KP
Kelsey P.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey said her vehicle service was good.

HK
HAN K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/22/2019
Best Mechanics in town
Steve and his team are the best guys for auto repairs. I have used them for all my cars as well as my mom's. They do a great job every time, answer all your questions, and are fairly priced. I wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks!

John H.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Isaac. He said the staff was efficient, and they explained things clearly. He would like to thank them for their service and wants them to keep up the good work.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/18/2019
Great Service and Advice
Excellent Service. Provided guidance to go back to the dealer where I bought the car and lower the amount I would have to pay overall. Also, very good pricing and the staff and owner genuinely care about taking care of people and their vehicles.

SL
STEVE L.
Audi allroad
03/14/2019
Great auto services
Awesome service on my Audi as usual!

SK
Sid K.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sid said he would recommend this business as he has been going to them for years.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/13/2019
Better Than Before
Our daughter had a fender bender that required body work to the entire front end. Steve's body guy fixed it flawlessly, so it looks better now than before the accident. Steve kept us informed throughout the process. We always bring our cars here.

TED S.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/05/2019
Brake job
Great work and service by Steve and his crew! Thank you!

RP
Russ P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Russ said he likes their service, Steve's work and his staff's professionalism. They are always there to help.

Jacob S.
Buford, GA
Hyundai XG350
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said they did a great job.

TR
TREVOR R.
02/27/2019
Steve and team are great. I always feel like I know what they are doing and what it’s going to cost.

LG
Lewis G.
10/15/2018
Excellent attention to detail
2015 Ford Edge. Quote was half the price as Ford. Steve checked all recalls, Upon completing job found a problem in a brake booster. Was something that I had noticed but thought it was nothing. After the booster relay was replaced, brakes worked many times better.

SF
SOLOMON F.
Roswell, GA
Acura RSX
08/04/2018
Best in town
I wanted to find a affordable great place and I find this place. Steve was very patient, consistent and a great person. I love the atmosphere and would love to come back again.

KC
KRIS C.
Norcross, GA
08/03/2018
Excellent diagnosis of problems. Honest fair priced solutions. Above and beyond to do what is right.
Steve has always managed to find the time do so much in so little time. His work is thorough and complete in every sense of the words. He goes above and beyond giving honest diagnosis to the problems and solutions. He always does outstanding work.

Trudy S.
08/03/2018
The Best
Best auto repair place in metro area. Honest, knowledgable, dependable, fair prices.

AC
Azia C.
Decatur, GA
Chevrolet Camaro
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Azia said the business's services are awesome and after researching everyone else said the same thing.

MARK M.
07/27/2018
Very pleased with everything
I brought my Ford Focus in for an oil change and some tire and balance work. Eduardo wrote up my order and made sure everything was completed as requested. North Point is a great find and I will definitely be back.