Latest Review about 1 month ago

Subaru Impreza Wagon
01/19/2019
Definitely a 5-Star Company!
I've been coming to Northwestern Tire for a about 6 or so years now. I am always treated very respectfully, my questions are always answered thoroughly, and the service is done quickly, completely and very fairly priced -- no matter what work has to be done. I have recommended Northwestern Tire to friends and relatives, and will continue to do so.

Toyota Land Cruiser
12/27/2018
I trust them.
They give just the right level of service. I don't need to be pampered, just get the car fixed correctly for an acceptable price.

12/20/2018
Always happy to help
New Tires the next day .. No Problem. My Go To Shop for my car.
And they are within walking distance. But do offer a ride home.

11/30/2018
They are always kind, explain the issues and go above and beyond.
Justin remembers who you are and also remembers what he's done to your vehicle. It gives me reassurance that I am not just another client, even if I am. They are kind, do a good job of explaining what is happening to your car and don't try to upsell you or get you to do more than needed. They also give you a heads up on things that might be coming. I feel comfortable and confident leaving my car with them.

BE
Bob E.
11/08/2018
Tire repair
I needed tire repair and they handled me very professional and very quickly I would highly recommend Northwestern tire for any of your Automotive needs

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/10/2018
Highly recommend Northwestern Tire
This is a hardworking group and they do great work. This is a family business-everyone is kind and caring. Most important is their honesty and they stand behind their work.

09/30/2018
Friendly Service Center
Local,caring,informative and almost always accommodating on short notice.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/04/2018
I wouldn’t consider going anyplace else!
I highly recommend Northwestern Tire Company. They are kind, friendly, helpful and HONEST! They go above and beyond for their customers and they are knowledgeable to solve your problems.

02/23/2018
Why I continue to bring my car to NW Tire
convenience,confidence and they are always willing to help.

Champlin, MN
GMC Yukon
11/05/2017
GMC
Great attention to fixing and addressing problem. Get the job done right! This is where you go to get it done.

Ram
10/14/2017
No where else worth going from my experience
Great service, great people and you don't feel like you are at a Fast Food place for Vehicles.

08/19/2017
Why I continue to take my car to Northwestern Tire Company
Courteous,friendly,accommodating,reasonable pricing and knowledgeable.I have a foreign car.If the repair is out of their wheelhouse they will admit it.

08/11/2017
Great Commitment
Been with these guys for a couple of years now and they very cooperative. I had a problem with a seat belt that was driving me crazy so when I took the car in for an oil change asked if they could take a look - picked car up and the headache was gone.

07/31/2017
positive feedback
Great Service. Friendly Helpful Staff. Good work on the vehicle.

Nissan Rogue
07/13/2017
Quick and reasonable
Some how the arm of our windshield wiper became bent. The tech at Northwestern Tire straightened it and replaced the blade in less than 30 minutes. All for a very reasonable price. Always professional and always reasonably priced.

Buick Terraza
06/29/2017
Wonderful, as always
You all take such great care of our cars and our family. It's fantastic to have some one we can always rely on to be honest and helpful.

Champlin, MN
GMC Yukon
04/30/2017
Great Service!
Got me in on time, got the job done, great work, and efficient and friendly service. Would recommend to all.

Nissan Quest
03/29/2017
Courteous staff
Reliable and honest staff

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/13/2017
Oil change and check tire safety
Everything only took a short time. I dropped off the car about noon and got a call that it was all done before 3.

01/23/2017
Convenient,helpful and friendly
always ready to help. close by. dependable