02/23/2018
Why I continue to bring my car to NW Tire
convenience,confidence and they are always willing to help.

11/05/2017
GMC
Great attention to fixing and addressing problem. Get the job done right! This is where you go to get it done.

Ram
10/14/2017
No where else worth going from my experience
Great service, great people and you don't feel like you are at a Fast Food place for Vehicles.

08/19/2017
Why I continue to take my car to Northwestern Tire Company
Courteous,friendly,accommodating,reasonable pricing and knowledgeable.I have a foreign car.If the repair is out of their wheelhouse they will admit it.

08/11/2017
Great Commitment
Been with these guys for a couple of years now and they very cooperative. I had a problem with a seat belt that was driving me crazy so when I took the car in for an oil change asked if they could take a look - picked car up and the headache was gone.

07/31/2017
positive feedback
Great Service. Friendly Helpful Staff. Good work on the vehicle.

Nissan Rogue
07/13/2017
Quick and reasonable
Some how the arm of our windshield wiper became bent. The tech at Northwestern Tire straightened it and replaced the blade in less than 30 minutes. All for a very reasonable price. Always professional and always reasonably priced.

Buick Terraza
06/29/2017
Wonderful, as always
You all take such great care of our cars and our family. It's fantastic to have some one we can always rely on to be honest and helpful.

04/30/2017
Great Service!
Got me in on time, got the job done, great work, and efficient and friendly service. Would recommend to all.

Nissan Quest
03/29/2017
Courteous staff
Reliable and honest staff

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/13/2017
Oil change and check tire safety
Everything only took a short time. I dropped off the car about noon and got a call that it was all done before 3.

01/23/2017
Convenient,helpful and friendly
always ready to help. close by. dependable

Buick Rendezvous
01/20/2017
Fast, friendly, efficient service. Excellent quality workmanship. Community oriented.
Northwestern Tire Company is hands down the best automobile service center I have ever experienced. The respect and kindness with which they treat everyone in the very diverse customer base they serve is inspiring. Other businesses - take note.

Golden Valley, MN
Mazda CX-9
12/26/2016
Prompt service
Only recommended what was needed.

12/25/2016
Excellent Job!
They do a great job here. One can be sure that your car will get the repairs it needs done the right way! Fast, Friendly and good work. My car runs beautifully!
thanks for the great job!

12/02/2016
great service at a reasonable price
always accommodating

Crystal, MN
11/17/2016
Always friendly and knowledgeable
Jim was great in helping me pick some new tires. Great job, as expected!

Saturn SC2
11/16/2016
These guys rock
Northwestern Tire did a great job. I've been taking my car there for a couple of years and I trust these guys.

11/03/2016
oil change
goog as usual

Scion xA
10/25/2016
Always satisfied
In the several years that we've been bringing our cars to NW Tire, we have always been 100% satisfied with the service, the pricing and the attention of all the staff. Wish I would have known about this business years ago.